Rohingya Muslims Of Myanmar.

DesertRose

Superstar
Really prudent to make this issue heard and understood. May the Creator lift oppression from all those who experience it everywhere whether it is at home in a private sphere or out there in the world. May the Creator lift the oppression of the Rohingya Muslims of Myanmar. Ameen!
Interview:
My guest CJ Werleman who in his own words says: "I was an anti-Muslim bigot. Maybe even an unconscious racist" and now he is on the front line speaking up and showing love for the Rohingya Muslims of Myanmar

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Torched villages, dead civilians, squalid refugee camps: Myanmar’s Rakhine state is caught in a cycle of horrific violence. Here’s why

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-myanmar-rohingya-violence-2017-story.html

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الدِّمَشْقِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا بِشْرُ بْنُ بَكْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو عَبْدِ السَّلاَمِ، عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ يُوشِكُ الأُمَمُ أَنْ تَدَاعَى عَلَيْكُمْ كَمَا تَدَاعَى الأَكَلَةُ إِلَى قَصْعَتِهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ قَائِلٌ وَمِنْ قِلَّةٍ نَحْنُ يَوْمَئِذٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ بَلْ أَنْتُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ كَثِيرٌ وَلَكِنَّكُمْ غُثَاءٌ كَغُثَاءِ السَّيْلِ وَلَيَنْزِعَنَّ اللَّهُ مِنْ صُدُورِ عَدُوِّكُمُ الْمَهَابَةَ مِنْكُمْ وَلَيَقْذِفَنَّ اللَّهُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمُ الْوَهَنَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ قَائِلٌ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا الْوَهَنُ قَالَ ‏"‏ حُبُّ الدُّنْيَا وَكَرَاهِيَةُ الْمَوْتِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Sahih (Al-Albani)

No single country can afford to get mixed up in an all out war with them simply because of the knock on effect it'll have on everything. For example, Pakistan couldn't just send an army whilst it has so many of it's own problems ie kashmir, afghanistan, balochistan and sponsored terrorism from india/afghanistan.
China and India have already given their support for their government/military. Even israel is supporting them.

It's fairly obvious it's a case of muslims getting slaughtered for being muslim where they're a very small minority.

However I can't understand why Bangladesh decided to just buy mass quantities of rice from Burma right fucking now as this is happening?

DesertRose

Superstar
However I can't understand why Bangladesh decided to just buy mass quantities of rice from Burma right fucking now as this is happening?
Bangali leadership is quite anti-Islamic and are puppets to India according to my readings.
Really tired of Trojan horse puppet leadership starting with the Saudi state.
Ang san su kyi and Obama Nobel Peace laureates that preside over murder and /or genocide.

Last edited:
Bangali leadership is quite anti-Islamic and are puppets to India according to my readings.
Really tired of Trojan horse puppet leadership starting with the Saudi state.
Ang san su kyi and Obama Nobel Peace laureates that preside over murder and /or genocide.
I don't think they're anti-islamic per se. There's just too much risk of Bangladesh getting taken over by hardcore deobandis like they did in Pakistan. The majority of bengalis I know are deobandi or salafi today. Quite a number of them even literally went off to join Isis, that's the extent of their stupidity.
Bangladesh has to obviously remain as secular as possible. I totally agree with the view that they do not need shariah law. The problem is there isn't an ideal context existing for it to be practiced ie when the majority of people are sinful, even the ones in authority abuse it..and if you hand them shariah, they'll use it without hikmah..end result is worse.
Attaturk kemal saw this happening in turkey and made them secular.
The problem here is just getting the message across (again with some hikmah) so general muslims recognise where you're at, your intentions and respect for islam. For example attaturk kemal is seen as a traitor and in many ways he was but then I can understand why he turned out how he did given the extent of corruption amongst muslims in power, using fatwas against him.

What's happened in Bangladesh as a reaction to the growth of fanaticism, many started rejecting islam and becoming athiest, then attacking the Quran. So how did the fanatics react? with violence.
It takes a strong government to prevent these type of idiots from taking over and the situation in burma would only empower them. HOWEVER buying rice from burma, especially now? that i don't agree with at all.

DesertRose

Superstar
Once again, I totally disagree.
Think about what you are saying.
Should the constitution of the United States be abandoned just because some people who have no hikma/wisdom are circumventing it.
Attaturk was a secular engaged in kufr Akbar (major disbelief) and traitor of the first order.
Shariah is an organizing principle in Islam and anyone who does not believe in Governance by Allah's principles is a gatekeeper for the wrong side.

Last edited:
It doesn't compare to the American constitution which is secular and doesn't depend on the same set of conditions as shariah law.
You have to realise that the prophet Saw spent 10 years in Mecca with his followers.
There is no comparison to the context Then and now.
Yes shariah is dangerous as hell when the majority of muslims have zero Hikmah which is why in Pakistan the hudood ordinance failed so miserably. The end result was women being raped, honour killings etc because corrupt people will always abuse the law.
Do you think we simply just carry on until we finally get it right like secular law?
If people are no longer in the state of Islam spiritually but instead in jahilliya, The law of shariah won't make them spiritually pure it'll make them worse. The end result is people leaving Islam for good.
As for attaturk how do you know?
Many of the quotes attributed to him are a hoax since they contradict many other things he said which clearly suggest he was a Muslim.

DesertRose

Superstar
It doesn't compare to the American constitution which is secular and doesn't depend on the same set of conditions as shariah law.
Here is a better analogy and I am pretty sure that anyone reading this understands my perspective with that statement.
It is an organizing principle like democracy.
It is for good but can be misapplied for evil, (especially with unIslamic governance) that does not invalidate it. capiche?

Yes shariah is dangerous as hell when the majority of muslims have zero Hikmah
To paraphrase you above, how do you know that?

I personally believe that after these years of injustice by the rich unIslamic puppets the majority of Muslims will want that.
Rule by a thoughtless majority gave us the mess we have today in many countries.
We have had successful shariah states that ruled by shura.

"Shura
is an Arabic word for "consultation". The koran and the Prophet encourage Muslims to decide their affairs in consultation with those who will be affected by that decision."
This has happened in our history!
The majority will be happy when they see justice and mercy and help are applied to all.
Moreover, there is an Islamic revival going on and you can choose to deny it all you want, but if you believe in the Prophet's hadith, proper Islamic governance is on the way, God willing.

Do you think we simply just carry on until we finally get it right like secular law?
Secular law is good?
Cultural Marxism has circumvented it.
Moneyed lobbies have circumvented it.
Prison lobbies and companies misuse it to apply the laws in an unjust fashion to certain groups.
war lobbies misuse it.
To me that is rule without hikma/wisdom.
Let us see were your good secular law takes you.
Dude, I no longer am interested in derailing my thread from the topic at hand.
We obviously will never see things from the same perspective.

Last edited:
You're missing the point completely. I'm not directly questioning the nature of shariah law or claiming secular law is 'better'.
I'm referring to it's real time application in the current world.
So yeh, shariah applied without hikmah=problems
so what do you do? you can't just wish people smarter?
The majority of muslims are uneducated and backwards.

So how do you solve that?
For example what would you do with homosexuals, kill them? beat them? transexuals?

You say 'Shura' but that actually means nothing. If people are by their inherent nature, corrupt/evil as fuck, there is no 'shura'
Again remember you can't wish people to become more intelligent. The fact is a nation like Bangladesh, it would get ragged silly by hoardes of dumb as fuck salafist fanatics and they'd be funded by Saudis.
The only way out is secular law just to remove that crazy 'religious' (even though it is not really islam) element.

Last edited:
sorry for my colourful language but obviously i don't have a lot of love for corrupt muslims, so just cannot sense any level of dialogue within an islamic context.
shariah would be good if we could stone all the religious corruption out of our countries.

DesertRose

Superstar
sorry for my colourful language but obviously i don't have a lot of love for corrupt muslims, so just cannot sense any level of dialogue within an islamic context.
Corrupt Muslims are going to be replaced due to their massive self serving failures. God willing their days of unIslamic irresponsibility will be at an end soon.
I can already see the Usurper Saudi royalty's thrones shaking.:)
As it is though, the greatest generation in Islam were great not because of converting to Islam but because they established it.
This convo is neither here nor there because atm the Systems' of Satanic secrecy are in control.
They will keep foisting their immorality on us.
Whilst decrying our morality.

"Mankind is in the grip of a vicious Satanic cult whose power is so great, they can wage a covert war against humanity unnoticed. Even when their plot is exposed, they can convince everyone that it is racist, bigoted and in bad taste to believe it.
Western society is morally bankrupt. This elaborate cult network controls politics, information and culture. Most leaders are dupes or traitors. The "Intelligentsia" has been bribed while the public is distracted and lives in a fool's paradise".
Henry Makow

We can only say that we pray they are checked by believers and hopefully soon.
Now I am reclaiming my thread for the Rohingya of Myanmar. Kindly respect that.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
I bear witness that the Turks have helped their Muslim brethren.

Last edited: