Rohani instigates Muslims against the US

Helioform

Star
No...History of bouers family is rich and well known...
Bauer you mean? Yes they used to be very rich but now they don't even make the Forbes list. People like to exagerate the influence they have now.

Wrong. That famous "debunked" quote mentions royal family too btw
Well there you go it has been shown to be made up. And if the royal family are puppets, then what does it matter if they are killed or not?

Vytas

Star
Bauer you mean? Yes they used to be very rich but now they don't even make the Forbes list. People like to exagerate the influence they have now.
You are some IT guru, are you now pretending you don't know how loaning from central bank works ? If they were doing it few centuries...

Lets get some perspective
Haym Solomon 250 years ago financed war with 450k that would be about 9 billion now...And he was just red jew agent. Forbes :( Who owns forbes ? Anyways i have bunch of book to take notes from... Two quotes all we have smh, i would love now it to be two quotes only.

z gharib

Veteran
You are some IT guru, are you now pretending you don't know how loaning from central bank works ? If they were doing it few centuries...

Lets get some perspective
Haym Solomon 250 years ago financed war with 450k that would be about 9 billion now...And he was just red jew agent. Forbes :( Who owns forbes ? Anyways i have bunch of book to take notes from... Two quotes all we have smh, i would love now it to be two quotes only.
check out who financed the American civil war on both sides and what Lincoln said after the war and who was behind his assassination

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
check out who financed the American civil war on both sides and what Lincoln said after the war and who was behind his assassination
They have been on that tip for so long.... Its a trip because wasnt it Ol Hickory hisself that put the kibosh on the central bank and etc. here? He kept it in check for a while anyways......

Helioform

Star
Haym Solomon 250 years ago financed war with 450k that would be about 9 billion now...
But according to the conspiracy theory they are worth "500 trilllions" now. How credible is that? Not very.

Anyway I'm still waiting for any evidence that they control the Fed, and a gazillion other central banks in the world.

Vytas

Star
North
August Belmont a known financial agent of the House of Rothschild

South
Erlanger's financing of the South, as confirmed even by today’s New York Times , is directly linked to the House of Rothschild.

Vytas

Star

Vytas

Star
Same bloodshed and money in Europe too. Why change tactics if it's works so well.