Rohani instigates Muslims against the US

awakened32

Rookie
Not allowed in Europe smh... Thank you ! https://eugdpr.org
Sorry to do have VPN? Damn that European law and all of the new shit that's happening is stupid! Europe just degrading lately..

Here's a COPY PASTE
______

This article was originally published by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty and is reprinted with permission.
Iranian President Hassan Rohani has called on Muslims across the world to unite against the United States, instead of “rolling out red carpets for criminals.”
“Submitting to the West headed by America would be treason against our religion,” Rohani told a conference in Tehran on November 24, calling Israel a “cancerous tumor” established by Western countries to advance their interests in the Middle East.
The United States in May withdrew from the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement between Tehran and world powers, saying the terms of the accord were not strict enough to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons. It also accuses Tehran of supporting militant violence in the region and other “malign” activities. Iran denies the allegations.
Washington in August started imposing crippling sanctions on Iran’s economy that were lifted in exchange for curbs on the country’s nuclear activities.
ADVERTISEMENT
Iranian officials frequently condemn Israel and predict its demise. Israel views Iran’s clerical establishment as an existential threat.
Addressing the annual Islamic Unity Conference, Rohani said Muslim governments “have a choice to either roll out red carpets for criminals, or to forcefully stand against injustice and remain faithful to our Prophet, our Koran, and our Islam,”
The Iranian president was apparently referring to Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries that have close ties to Washington.
Rohani assured Saudis they were “brothers” who had nothing to fear from Tehran.
“We are ready to defend the interests of the Saudi people against terrorism, aggression, and the superpowers,” he said.
Iran and Saudi Arabia are regional rivals and have supported opposing sides in conflicts in Syria and Yemen, as well as different political factions in Iraq and Lebanon. Tehran also supports militant groups in the Middle East such as Hizballah and Hamas.
Riyadh cut diplomatic ties with Tehran nearly three years ago after protesters stormed its diplomatic posts in Iran following the kingdom’s execution of a prominent Shi’ite cleric.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sorry to do have VPN? Damn that European law and all of the new shit that's happening is stupid! Europe just degrading lately..

Here's a COPY PASTE
______

This article was originally published by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty and is reprinted with permission.
Iranian President Hassan Rohani has called on Muslims across the world to unite against the United States, instead of “rolling out red carpets for criminals.”
“Submitting to the West headed by America would be treason against our religion,” Rohani told a conference in Tehran on November 24, calling Israel a “cancerous tumor” established by Western countries to advance their interests in the Middle East.
The United States in May withdrew from the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement between Tehran and world powers, saying the terms of the accord were not strict enough to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons. It also accuses Tehran of supporting militant violence in the region and other “malign” activities. Iran denies the allegations.
Washington in August started imposing crippling sanctions on Iran’s economy that were lifted in exchange for curbs on the country’s nuclear activities.
ADVERTISEMENT
Iranian officials frequently condemn Israel and predict its demise. Israel views Iran’s clerical establishment as an existential threat.
Addressing the annual Islamic Unity Conference, Rohani said Muslim governments “have a choice to either roll out red carpets for criminals, or to forcefully stand against injustice and remain faithful to our Prophet, our Koran, and our Islam,”
The Iranian president was apparently referring to Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries that have close ties to Washington.
Rohani assured Saudis they were “brothers” who had nothing to fear from Tehran.
“We are ready to defend the interests of the Saudi people against terrorism, aggression, and the superpowers,” he said.
Iran and Saudi Arabia are regional rivals and have supported opposing sides in conflicts in Syria and Yemen, as well as different political factions in Iraq and Lebanon. Tehran also supports militant groups in the Middle East such as Hizballah and Hamas.
Riyadh cut diplomatic ties with Tehran nearly three years ago after protesters stormed its diplomatic posts in Iran following the kingdom’s execution of a prominent Shi’ite cleric.
Uh, so wheres the problem in what was spoke here? Unless there was more to it than what you posted, I cant see what the issue with this statement would be.

Last edited:

awakened32

Rookie
Uh, so wheres the problem in what was spoke here? Unless there was more to it than what you posted, I cant see what the issue with this statement would be.
I think I may have interpreted some things here incorrectly, so help me out.

Hey actually I had missed this part : "“Submitting to the West headed by America would be treason against our religion,”"

But I kept reading this part sounded aggressive: "Rohani has called on Muslims across the world to unite AGAINST the United States."

Then this news https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/11/22/world/iran-says-can-fire-missiles-can-reach-u-s-bases-aircraft-carriers-make-move/

If Iran was not instigated why did they need to say that? If not instigated it's a threat. But it seems news is either missing the part where US started to talk or they said this first. I don't see news where US threatened first, but maybe there is?

Anyways I didn't know theres a Non Rothschild bank there in IRAN. That is quite interesting!

Also apologies if the source or interpretation of news is wrong!

Vytas

Star
An Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander said on Wednesday that U.S. bases in Afghanistan, the UAE and Qatar, and U.S. aircraft carriers in the Gulf were within range of Iranian missiles, as tensions rise between Tehran and Washington.

Vytas

Star
Where do you people get the information regarding Rothschilds owned banks? It's just speculation because there is no way to know this. Might as well listen to QAnon and his deranged ramblings.
Feel free to debunk ill wait...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think I may have interpreted some things here incorrectly, so help me out.

Hey actually I had missed this part : "“Submitting to the West headed by America would be treason against our religion,”"

But I kept reading this part sounded aggressive: "Rohani has called on Muslims across the world to unite AGAINST the United States."

Then this news https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/11/22/world/iran-says-can-fire-missiles-can-reach-u-s-bases-aircraft-carriers-make-move/

If Iran was not instigated why did they need to say that? If not instigated it's a threat. But it seems news is either missing the part where US started to talk or they said this first. I don't see news where US threatened first, but maybe there is?

Anyways I didn't know theres a Non Rothschild bank there in IRAN. That is quite interesting!

Also apologies if the source or interpretation of news is wrong!
Iran has been instigated..... but this response seems pretty mild. Just "we wont back down, lets stick together" rhetoric.

awakened32

Rookie
Iran has been instigated..... but this response seems pretty mild. Just "we wont back down, lets stick together" rhetoric.
Ok that's good. Then I think it's best for the POTUS to ignore Iran and carry on. If y ou look at North and South Korea, what happens is North Korea tries to say shit all the time to see if the South will do something about it. Usually the South ignores it. If not then I believe well, both Koreas will be nothing but ashes.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ok that's good. Then I think it's best for the POTUS to ignore Iran and carry on. If y ou look at North and South Korea, what happens is North Korea tries to say shit all the time to see if the South will do something about it. Usually the South ignores it. If not then I believe well, both Koreas will be nothing but ashes.
You hit up the Trump threads here lately?

Helioform

Star
Feel free to debunk ill wait...
Here is a start:

https://ideapod.com/rothschild-family-control-worlds-money-supply-heres-truth/

Also, the biggest banks in the world are Chinese:

1. Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, China — $4.00 trillion.
  2. China Construction Bank, China — $3.40 trillion. ...
  3. Agricultural Bank of China, China — $3.24 trillion. ...
  4. Bank of China, China — $2.99 trillion. ...
  5. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial, Japan — $2.79 trillion. ...
  6. JPMorgan Chase, USA — $2.53 trillion. ...
  7. HSBC, UK — $2.52 trillion.

Vytas

Star
What is bullcrap? But do create a thread, because I have seen the same BS about them owning almost every bank in the world without a single shred of evidence to back it up. It's literally on hundreds of conspiracy sites.
All of it actually. Starting from "lets see what rotchilds have to say themselves " to absolute anecdotes Rothies instead of seizing the opportunity, help restore bank to it's glory. Must be mother Teresa relatives. Not to mention absolute absurd that they didn't have enough money to finance WW...WW was postponed for about 40 years due to genius of Otto von Bismark. They waited for that war for so damn long... And who cares about quotes ? What does debunking it proves ? How about them debunking that every single European monarchy was assassinated throuhout 100+ years except Englands...Let them debunk that. There is zero truth in history, none. People who work for shekels take care of it.

Helioform

Star
And who cares about quotes ?
People who care about facts do. Practically the entire Rothschild conspiracy theory is based on those 2 quotes "I control the money supply" etc.

How about them debunking that every single European monarchy was assassinated throuhout 100+ years except Englands...Let them debunk that
That is totally unrelated to the Rothschild family? I think there is something to the British royal family but their relationship with them is not clear. All I see are baseless theories on the net.

There is zero truth in history, none. People who work for shekels take care of it.
Well if you believe that, then Caesar never existed, or Jesus either even...so what is that argument worth? Not much.

Vytas

Star
People who care about facts do. Practically the entire Rothschild conspiracy theory is based on those 2 quotes "I control the money supply" etc.
No...History of bouers family is rich and well known...

That is totally unrelated to the Rothschild family?
Wrong. That famous "debunked" quote mentions royal family too btw

Well if you believe that, then Caesar never existed, or Jesus either even...so what is that argument worth? Not much.
Whatever...You know what i meant.