Roger Morneau's testimony of the demonic & supernatural, and a little about me

~JC~

Veteran
This is a first-hand account of Roger Morneau, former member of a satanic cult who then turned to God. I happened upon this video again, after several years, and it is resonating with me now more than ever. There is a reason for this, as I've been feeling like my soul is thirsty for a cleanse. I'm an avid researcher of many topics on this site and I feel like I need a big warm spiritual hug right now. This may be it.

A little about me, so there is an understanding of what led me to post this: I'm not a church-going person, but I was raised Catholic and attended church as a child. I was taught, by a person I trusted, that the system I was raised to put my faith in was made up of lies, that many people involved were untrustworthy (i.e., priests) and there were many holes in the "data", basically. I clung to a belief system that felt right to me, which was to live in love and do with good intentions. Many of my friends were and are on this level of thinking. Many like me, do not attend church, but believe in Jesus and God, but do not rely on or put complete faith in them. Sadly, it is no longer "hip" to believe (Buddhism seemed to resonate with me more than any belief system).

In my 20's I became curious in aspects of mysticicm; I played with Ouja a bit, used tarot cards. One night, I experienced a moment of astral projection, then began to practice to a point where I could leave my body on command. As my curiosity peaked into the supernatural, I began reading books about UFOs, the spirit world through mediums; which lead me to a book about "automatic writing," which is a method of speaking to spirits by holding a pen over a piece of paper and allowing the spirit to guide your hand. I decided to try it myself. It worked. I started doing it pretty much any time I came home drunk (REAL smart, I know). It was something I looked forward to, as I latched onto the idea that I was communicating with my deceased relatives again. I became quite good at contacting the spirit world, but later realized I didn't cling to it so much when I wasn't drinking. In fact, I was pretty nervous to do it without a buzz. I only realized later the kind of damage I was doing to my own psyche and spiritual growth. It's been almost three years since I've done automatic writing (this coincided with my giving up alcohol) and longer since astral projection - I don't plan on doing these things again.

Finally, this leads to why I'm writing this. Roger mentioned something that especially caught my attention this time. It is the topic of Necromancy and Christian idolatry and that "demon spirits defile Christian churches through the avenue of necromancy" I encourage you to watch this eye opening first-hand account of Roger's experience in this Luciferian society, but I would LOVE your input on this particular topic. I have deceased family members that I call on for support at times, and the thought that I'm instead calling on something evil is so disturbing to me. Please, I would love your thoughts and I thank you for reading this. This is really the first time I've ever opened up about all of these things.

The topic of Necromancy comes at approx 52:10 in the video:

SpektaCoolAir

Established
Occult Activities of the Jinn
Through their powers of flying and invisibility, the Jinn are the chief component in occult activities. Voodoo, Black magic, Poltergeists, Witchcraft and Mediums can all be explained through the world of the Jinn. Likewise, so can the illusions and feats of magicians. Because the Jinn can traverse huge distances over a matter of seconds, their value to magicians is great. In return for helping them in their magic, the Jinns often ask the magicians to worship them and Satan. Thus the magicians take the Jinn and Satan as lords besides God. In our day, some of the feats performed by magicians and entertainers are without doubt from the assistance of the Jinn. Making the Statue of Liberty disappear, flying across the Grand Canyon and retrieving a ship from the Bermuda Triangle, have all been done by the Jewish magician David Copperfield. There is NO way that a man could do such things without the assistance of the Jinn. It would not be surprising therefore, if David Copperfield had sold his soul to Satan himself.

Fortune-tellers also operate through the Qareen. The Qareen is the Jinn companion which is assigned to every human being. It is this Jinn which whispers to our base desires and constantly tries to divert us from righteousness. The Prophet said: “Every one of you has been assigned a companion from the Jinn. The companions asked: Even you O’ Messenger of God? And the Prophet replied: Even me, except that God has helped me against him and he has become a Muslim. Now he only tells me to do good” (Saheeh Muslim). Because the Qareen is with a person all his life, it knows all that has happened to the person from the cradle to the grave. By making contact with the Qareen, the fortune-teller is thus able to make out that it is he who knows about the person. He looks in his crystal ball or the palm of a person and proceeds to amaze him with knowledge which no one else knows. The severity of going to a fortune-teller is such that the Prophet said: “The prayer of one who approaches a fortune-teller and asks him about anything, will not be accepted for forty days or nights” (Saheeh Muslim) and: “Whosoever approaches a fortune-teller and believes in what he says, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammed.”

The effects of the Jinn are not just limited to fortune-tellers. Other activities such as oujia boards and seances, which are used to contact the dead, are manipulated by the Jinn. ‘Are you there Charlie? Speak to us Charlie!!’ are the sort of words spoken by anxious relatives (names are obviously different!) seeking to make contact with their loved ones. And it is when the Jinn starts to talk and communicate as ‘Charlie’, that the people are truly fooled.

One of the biggest manipulations of the Jinn is through visions. Through these visions the Jinns are more likely to lead people away from the worship of God then any other way. When a person sees a vision in front of his eyes it is something which is very hard to explain away. Only by having knowledge of the world of the Jinn and conviction in God, can a person fight such a trial. The countless numbers of visions of Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary over the centuries has been a popular choice for the devils. It almost seems as if leading Christians astray is the most easiest trick for the Jinns! Not only are Christians fooled by these visions, but often the Jinns possess and begin to talk from their voices. To the Christians this is known as the tongues of the Angels and thus a proof for their faith. However, the amount of unintelligible nonsense and rubbish which is heard is a clear proof that this is in fact the tongues of the devils! For other people, visions of their parents or relatives are commonplace. By taking on the form of peoples parents, the Jinns can convince people that the souls of dead people still mix with the people of the earth. This is why so many people believe in ghosts.

The onslaught of satanic visions has also hit the Muslims. Many Muslims claim to have seen visions of the Prophet Muhammed and even God! By doing this, Satan is able to lead astray the weak Muslims. Through such visions, Muslims are often told that the commands of Islam are not applicable to them. The Jinns tell them that Prayer, Fasting, Hajj etc. are not obligatory for them. It is a great deception and unfortunately one which has been very effective. The extent of satanic visions still continues to this day. The recent death of Diana Princess of Wales sparked off great love and adoration for this woman. In fact the grief of the British people was such, that it was as if Diana was something divine. No sooner had the mourning of Diana reached its peak, that visions of her were already being seen at Hampton Court Palace! If these visions did occur, the desire of Satan and his army of Jinn to capitalise on this event, was evident. Such visions are clear attempts by Satan to lead mankind away from the path of God.
https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/669/viewall/world-of-jinn/

Camidria

Veteran
Finally, this leads to why I'm writing this. Roger mentioned something that especially caught my attention this time. It is the topic of Necromancy and Christian idolatry and that "demon spirits defile Christian churches through the avenue of necromancy" I encourage you to watch this eye opening first-hand account of Roger's experience in this Luciferian society, but I would LOVE your input on this particular topic. I have deceased family members that I call on for support at times, and the thought that I'm instead calling on something evil is so disturbing to me. Please, I would love your thoughts and I thank you for reading this. This is really the first time I've ever opened up about all of these things.

The topic of Necromancy comes at approx 52:10 in the video:
Hi Jc!
In the bible the word says in several places that the dead is sleeping until the coming of Jesus, and also that contacting the 'dead' is wrong because we are definitely talking to demonic spirits that are posing to be deceased loved ones. I like the story of King Saul that went to the witch of Endor to contact the dead spirit of Samuel. She got the fright of her life when Samuel actually showed up instead of the usual demonic spirit posing as the deceased. God made an exception here!

Here you can find all the scriptures related to this topic https://www.gotquestions.org/praying-to-the-dead.html

If there is one thing that I have learned in my relationship with God, it is that He wants to be the one we turn to for everything in our lives, He wants to be our support and comfort. He wants to carry us when we are down, and share in our joy! This is one of the reasons why calling on support from the deceased is wrong, you are letting demons comfort and advise you instead of Jesus. It is a path that will lead to destruction!

I have many friends that have done this, and as they progressed they began to see these spirits for the evil they are, some of them was mislead to the point of hurting people around them even! Here in Afria we have many people that believe in their ancestrial spirits and call on them, when they disobey these ancestors people get sick and sometimes even die - it is just more proof that spirits of the dead are 100% always demonic in nature. Our real loved ones is 'sleeping' until Jesus comes, but as they are outside of time when they die, they are already in heaven or hell.

Ask yourself this, didn't you perhaps feel that what these spirits are advising you are acting out of character sometimes - like their advice is in a 'grey' area, and very rarely will they advise you something that benefits you and the other person for example. I truly hope that they will expose themselves fully that you will turn to God alone!

Be Blessed! :)

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Hi Jc!
I like the story of King Ahab that went to the witch of Endor to contact the dead spirit of Samuel. She got the fright of her life when Samuel actually showed up instead of the usual demonic spirit posing as the deceased. God made an exception here!
I could swear that was Saul, not king Ahab. And God doesn't make exceptions to His own rules. 100% im sure that wasn't spirit of Samuel ! He contacted demon who disguised as Samuel, he ended up scared to death. And because of that spirit who scared and confused him, he committed suicide.

SpektaCoolAir

Established
I have deceased family members that I call on for support at times, and the thought that I'm instead calling on something evil is so disturbing to me.
this sounds like you still do it - that's why i asked.

Camidria

Veteran
I could swear that was Saul, not king Ahab. And God doesn't make exceptions to His own rules. 100% im sure that wasn't spirit of Samuel ! He contacted demon who disguised as Samuel, he ended up scared to death. And because of that spirit who scared and confused him, he committed suicide.
You are right! Sorry about that mistake, it was Saul.

rainerann

Star
You are right that it was Samuel, but that isn't why Saul was confused, scared, or committed suicide. He was scared and confused because he had been disobedient and the spirit of the Lord had left him, which is why he was trying to consult a medium after Samuel died.

This spirit would come upon him in the early years when David was serving him. "Whenever the spirit from God came on Saul, David would take up his lyre and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him." (1 Samuel 16:23)

I wouldn't say Samuel coming was an exception either because clearly, we believe that Moses was present at the transfiguration.

In general, the Bible doesn't say that people shouldn't consult the dead because they will be consulting demons. This is added on because we assume that this is why he commanded them to not do this according to the law along with the Gospel account regarding casting out demons. However, the Bible doesn't actually get that specific so it is really unclear what happens when we die. It is not impossible that there are ghosts that you could communicate with. However, we are advised not to do this and this is probably because death was the consequence of sin.

There were numerous laws that seemed to relate to driving home the point that we die because this is the consequence for sin including laws regarding becoming defiled if you touch a dead body, and even in the handling of the offerings. Therefore, I believe most of what we know regarding mediums and such is related to the subject of death as a consequence of sin and we can often discuss this in more superstitious ways than it deserves because we are trying to fill in the blanks.

rainerann

Star
Some of the things this guy says are interesting until he starts talking about necromancy and the church. I just don't he really makes a clear connection for why the church would be guilty of idolatry through necromancy. It makes me think he has never been to many churches because if you go to any Bible-believing church, they are going to consider such things equal with that of voodoo. When people die that we know in the church, we say they are going on to be with the Lord. When people die when we don't know if they believed in Jesus, we don't really say anything other than condolences to the person who was closest to them.

I just don't know when I have ever heard Christians discuss anything resembling necromancy and his connection is very odd. He is saying Christians, but he is referencing a priest, and the only thing that I can think of that connects to what he is saying is the practice of praying to patron saints through the Catholic church. The Catholic church has some strange historical practices regarding the saints. They was a time when they would even display the dead bodies of "saints" and then fables were established that the saints were so pure, their bodies wouldn't decay. It was later found that they were doing some kind of embalming that was preventing the bodies from decay.

So to say "Christian" is broad when it is a Catholic practice that is intended to oppress believers from being able to exist free of authority within a church structure. The New Testament teaches us that we do not need a church hierarchy because of the presence of the Holy Spirit. The Catholic church has found several ways to attempt to maintain a higher authority that they are given according to the New Testament and the practice of praying to patron saints is one of them.

However, it does also remind me of a book I read one by Howard Patton. It is called "placebo" and it is about a near death experience he had where he says he was able to see the hierarchy of demons. Necromancer is a type of demon according to his testimony among others. It was somewhat interesting so I thought I would share it because it seems like it could be related.

I think this is an audio version of the book.

Vytas

Star
You are right that it was Samuel, but that isn't why Saul was confused, scared, or committed suicide. He was scared and confused because he had been disobedient and the spirit of the Lord had left him, which is why he was trying to consult a medium after Samuel died.

This spirit would come upon him in the early years when David was serving him. "Whenever the spirit from God came on Saul, David would take up his lyre and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him." (1 Samuel 16:23)

I wouldn't say Samuel coming was an exception either because clearly, we believe that Moses was present at the transfiguration.

In general, the Bible doesn't say that people shouldn't consult the dead because they will be consulting demons. This is added on because we assume that this is why he commanded them to not do this according to the law along with the Gospel account regarding casting out demons. However, the Bible doesn't actually get that specific so it is really unclear what happens when we die. It is not impossible that there are ghosts that you could communicate with. However, we are advised not to do this and this is probably because death was the consequence of sin.

There were numerous laws that seemed to relate to driving home the point that we die because this is the consequence for sin including laws regarding becoming defiled if you touch a dead body, and even in the handling of the offerings. Therefore, I believe most of what we know regarding mediums and such is related to the subject of death as a consequence of sin and we can often discuss this in more superstitious ways than it deserves because we are trying to fill in the blanks.
So Samuel did't not speak with Saul while he was alive, but after death he did just that through witch? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I View Saul's suicide as punishment, indirect consequence. Because he made his condition worse by using medium. And nowhere it is said it was Samuel, witch described spirit like it was him. Surely witches never lie...
Jesus and transfiguration has nothing to do with what we discus.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
So Samuel did't not speak with Saul while he was alive, but after death he did just that through witch? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I View Saul's suicide as punishment, indirect consequence. Because he made his condition worse by using medium. And nowhere it is said it was Samuel, witch described spirit like it was him. Surely witches never lie...
Jesus and transfiguration has nothing to do with what we discus.
"16 Then Samuel said: “So why do you ask me, seeing the Lord has departed from you and has become your enemy? 17 And the Lord has done for Himself as He spoke by me. For the Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hand and it to your neighbor, David. 18 Because you did not obey the voice of the Lord nor execute His fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore the Lord has done this thing to you this day. 19 Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with you into the hand of the Philistines. And tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. The Lord will also deliver the army of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.” (1 Samuel 28:16-19).

Sounds so very demonic doesn't he. Reminding him down to the specifics of why he lost the kingdom and prophesying that he will die on the next day, which came to pass (1 Samuel 31). So are we to believe that God honors the prophecy of demons?

""You may say in your heart, 'How will we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?' when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him." (Deut. 18:21-22).

Therefore, using scripture to form conclusions and not our own subjective reasoning, we can see that because what Samuel tell Saul comes to pass, he was, in fact, speaking with the prophet Samuel.

The transfiguration is also completely relevant considering that we know Moses died before the people entered the promised land. So for him to appear, is the same thing as speaking to the dead.

Therefore, it is more likely that a boundary was created in regard to communicating with the dead because death was the consequence of sin and not because speaking to someone on the other side always indicates conversing with demons disguised as people who have passed on. Basically, we are not supposed to die. Mourning is an unnatural process. To forget that death is unnatural is a road that will lead to claiming we have no sin.

rainerann

Star
Meh im not going with you back and forth again...First commentary google offered https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/matthew-henry-complete/1-samuel/28.html Those who are interested in truth will find it themselves...
In other words, the first thing I found agreed with me and if I were interested in the truth I would agree with you too. How very humble and not the least bit arrogant to say at all.

If you really weren't interested in going back and forth, you wouldn't have responded at all, but to please the ego, one more thing had to be said eh?

Maybe your the one who doesn't know as much as you think you do. ;)

~JC~

Veteran
this sounds like you still do it - that's why i asked.
I’m sorry for the confusion; I stopped doing automatic writing and using Ouija for communication. My question in this post is - Is me mentally saying to my dead dad “love you” or “please protect me” really me saying it to a demon spirit, a “Jinn”, or separate entity? This is the new information I’ve discovered that shook me. Like, our loved ones can’t hear us anymore. I’m crying writing this now.

~JC~

Veteran
Hi Jc!
In the bible the word says in several places that the dead is sleeping until the coming of Jesus, and also that contacting the 'dead' is wrong because we are definitely talking to demonic spirits that are posing to be deceased loved ones. I like the story of King Ahab that went to the witch of Endor to contact the dead spirit of Samuel. She got the fright of her life when Samuel actually showed up instead of the usual demonic spirit posing as the deceased. God made an exception here!

Here you can find all the scriptures related to this topic https://www.gotquestions.org/praying-to-the-dead.html

If there is one thing that I have learned in my relationship with God, it is that He wants to be the one we turn to for everything in our lives, He wants to be our support and comfort. He wants to carry us when we are down, and share in our joy! This is one of the reasons why calling on support from the deceased is wrong, you are letting demons comfort and advise you instead of Jesus. It is a path that will lead to destruction!

I have many friends that have done this, and as they progressed they began to see these spirits for the evil they are, some of them was mislead to the point of hurting people around them even! Here in Afria we have many people that believe in their ancestrial spirits and call on them, when they disobey these ancestors people get sick and sometimes even die - it is just more proof that spirits of the dead are 100% always demonic in nature. Our real loved ones is 'sleeping' until Jesus comes, but as they are outside of time when they die, they are already in heaven or hell.

Ask yourself this, didn't you perhaps feel that what these spirits are advising you are acting out of character sometimes - like their advice is in a 'grey' area, and very rarely will they advise you something that benefits you and the other person for example. I truly hope that they will expose themselves fully that you will turn to God alone!

Be Blessed! :)
This is so hard to take, it’s like I’m losing them all over again. :(

rainerann

Star
I’m sorry for the confusion; I stopped doing automatic writing and using Ouija for communication. My question in this post is - Is me mentally saying to my dead dad “love you” or “please protect me” really me saying it to a demon spirit, a “Jinn”, or separate entity? This is the new information I’ve discovered that shook me. Like, our loved ones can’t hear us anymore. I’m crying writing this now.
I don't think that is the case. That is why I don't think that the Bible tries to define the other side as only filled with demons. This could just be a way of coping with grief--not a means of contacting demons. My mother has been dead since I was 16, so I was very young and she has been dead for almost 20 years. Finding ways to cope with the grief of losing a parent at that age has been challenging. I have come to believe that grief is hard in the beginning because you remember too much. Then, it is hard because you can't remember as well as you used to be able to do.

I felt like I was starting to forget when I had my first son. I was 21 and I was cooking lasagna the way I remembered my mother making it. She was a fantastic cook. Much better than myself. Somehow or another, I found myself in a daydream where it was like my mom was there. I have had few moments like this where I could remember her so vividly it was like she was in the room. I just find it hard to believe that this was the inspiration of a demon. It was easy to move past and there was no suggestion to alter the way I saw the world.

So I wouldn't worry about it as long as you are not consciously trying to contact the dead or practice some kind of ritual. It sounds like you are just finding a way to process grief and it is comforting to consider that your loved one is still able to be with you in some way.

Camidria

Veteran
This is so hard to take, it’s like I’m losing them all over again. :(
My heart goes out to you! Just go sit at Father God's feet for a bit and pour all this sadness into His lap (tell Him how you feel, ask Him to take it from you), then ask Him to fill you with His love and peace - if you spend this type of time talking to God I can promise you that you will soon realise His love can cover all your pain!

Camidria

Veteran
There is nothing wrong in saying you miss your dad or that you love him or even daydreaming or thinking about them, but remember only God can protect us.

Angels will not answer to a person, so asking your dad for help or advice is the area you shouldn't venture into. Ask God rather for protection and advice, rather talk to God about your dad!