Roe vs Wade Conspiracy?

Why after 50 years is this becoming such a big issue? Why when our country and even the world is in such a precarious place with war in Ukraine, inflation, vaccine, gas prices, and everything else? I say it is because of the mid term elections. Black Lies Matter and antifa last election and abortion this election. The Democrats using this to cover for the fact that they have screwed up everything but now want to rally everyone together for this whatever this is. Either way you look at it this is phony and just before mid term elections.

Why after 50 years is this becoming such a big issue? Why when our country and even the world is in such a precarious place with war in Ukraine, inflation, vaccine, gas prices, and everything else? I say it is because of the mid term elections. Black Lies Matter and antifa last election and abortion this election. The Democrats using this to cover for the fact that they have screwed up everything but now want to rally everyone together for this whatever this is. Either way you look at it this is phony and just before mid term elections.
Also the Supreme Court is totally fake. They certified a fake election and a fake president when there is overwhelming evidence it was fake. They deserve absolutely no respect and this is an engineered crisis that is politically motivated. But the big question remains who is behind this conspiracy? And why now?

No one elected any of the Supreme Court yet they rule our lives. From what I have read they are all Jesuits and Israel duel citizens. Seems somewhat a strange coincidence that within the last week they have made two decisions that seem on the surface to be good ones after all the bad ones. What are the odds of this? And what about Orange Man? He always gloating about all the justices he got in power yet they left him high and dry on fake election. I believe the Supreme Court is Satanic and is working against the average person any way they can.

Let's face it nobody is going to obey this either way. All it will accomplish is people traveling to other states to get abortions. This is just more fuel added to the funeral pyre of our lives. All my life I have had to listen to this Roe vs Wade bs. Now fifty years later this happens? Why didn't they do it a long time ago? Because the Supreme Court is totally compromised. At least one of them hung out with Epstein. They are all just controlled opposition. It took years for that Ginsburg demon to finally die. We no longer have to obey their fake laws. We don't have to obey any of man's laws. We only are required to obey God's law and God himself will take care of this fraudulent so called Supreme Court in due time and then they will burn in Hell along with their Dark Master Satan. Let's just pray it is sooner than later while we still have some decent food to eat.

Lurking009

Veteran
... or you could say Roe v. Wade was the wrong decision for 50 years, and now it's been corrected. I understand the point on timing, but it was still the right decision from the SC in regards to the Constitution.

Why not make this part of the "Roe V. Wade To be overturned" thread discussion and keep it all together. It's difficult going back and forth between multiple similar threads. Just a thought.

Last edited:
... or you could say Roe v. Wade was the wrong decision for 50 years, and now it's been corrected. I understand the point on timing, but it was still the right decision from the SC in regards to the Constitution.

Why not make this part of the "Roe V. Wade To be overturned" thread discussion and keep it all together. It's difficult going back and forth between multiple similar threads. Just a thought.
Well I thought that this differs from other thread because this is concerned with not so much with Roe vs Wade law itself but the fact it is and probably always has been a conspiracy with political overtones and is purposely meant to cause problems with the upcoming mid term elections. It has been a fifty year long conspiracy with no end in sight and the timing of it is suspicious. The Supreme Court has been proven to be totally corrupt and doesn't even uphold the constitution most of the time. Also almost all it's members are the Chosen Ones. And why when we are in the worst time in history having this dredged up all of a sudden giving the demoncrats more fuel to avoid responsibility for the mess they have put us in. It is a distraction at a very convenient time for them and I think that they have conspired to have this happen at this particular time. Same with the January 6 bullshit.

Women now are proposing to go on Sex Strike since now they are fearing that since they can't have abortions they might have unwanted pregnancy. I'm not making this up. Saw this on Sputnik.

Karlysymon

Superstar
and is purposely meant to cause problems with the upcoming mid term elections. It has been a fifty year long conspiracy with no end in sight and the timing of it is suspicious.
The Bilderberg group was discussing continuity of goverment combined with a market/economic crash, so we have to ask if those midterm elections will even take place.

Women now are proposing to go on Sex Strike since now they are fearing that since they can't have abortions they might have unwanted pregnancy. I'm not making this up. Saw this on Sputnik.
What's the point? And it's not just the mRNA ones. Even males who took Astrazeneca are reporting the same issues.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I agree its part of an over-arching agenda... certainly not a ko-winky-dink. But it takes both sides of the corrupt duopoly coin to pull this off. Its political theater which benefits both "sides"...

MR BEAN

Rookie
No one elected any of the Supreme Court yet they rule our lives. From what I have read they are all Jesuits and Israel duel citizens. Seems somewhat a strange coincidence that within the last week they have made two decisions that seem on the surface to be good ones after all the bad ones. What are the odds of this? And what about Orange Man? He always gloating about all the justices he got in power yet they left him high and dry on fake election. I believe the Supreme Court is Satanic and is working against the average person any way they can.
Trump put conservative judges on the supreme court. So not so much a coincidence that these changes are happening now and not before.

redqueen

Superstar
I cannot get over these peoples
how is it ever ok to say crap like this and
it's not the first time I've Seen/Heard this
I'm starting to wonder if some are apart of the
club pushing the canniablism agenda it's becoming
such a normal thing to blurt out someone's mouth
It sickens/enrages me every single time

this person looks like the ones that are now
identifying as snomed with friggin pronouns even
anyone else See that crap?

edit so I didn't make a new post
like I said I don't like trump at all but could
Y'all imagine if he was still in the seat the
outrage there would be if he was encouraging/
allowing this to happen

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I cannot get over these peoples
how is it ever ok to say crap like this and
it's not the first time I've Seen/Heard this
I'm starting to wonder if some are apart of the
club pushing the canniablism agenda it's becoming
such a normal thing to blurt out someone's mouth
It sickens/enrages me every single time

this person looks like the ones that are now
identifying as snomed with friggin pronouns even
anyone else See that crap?

edit so I didn't make a new post
like I said I don't like trump at all but could
Y'all imagine if he wasn't still in the seat the
outrage there would be if he was encouraging/
allowing this to happen

Lost souls... there is still hope for them, but how much time is left on the clock before the almighty declares "Game Over"?