Roe V. Wade To be overturned

Is arson worse than mirders?
While NOT CONDONING OR ADVOCATING FOR VIOLENCE, let's see... no one died in the fire, many lives will be saved for the time the murder factory is nonoperational, and if there was a greater fear of this happening perhaps more of them would shut down...

Ridiculous that they are pressing FEDERAL arson charges, what are these places now protected as federal buildings or something? That should tell us something about our government

redqueen

Superstar
warning this is Soul wrenching,this is pure True evil

if these sorta things actually made the news
I Believe that if Peoples actually Knew and understood
what an abortion actually was specially late term,it wouldn't
be accepted the way We See it now with all the pro activists

redqueen

Superstar
this is a step in the right direction

A controversial Florida bill effectively banning abortions after six weeks, with few exceptions, was passed on Monday by lawmakers in the Republican-controlled Florida Senate.

Senate Bill 300, dubbed the “Heartbeat Protection Act” during the legislative session, would prohibit doctors from performing abortions after six weeks of pregnancy — with exceptions only in cases of r*pe, incest or human trafficking up to 15 weeks of pregnancy.

In those cases, the woman would have to provide documentation such as a medical record, restraining order or police report.

“For decades now, Florida has been a nationwide leader in defending the rights of the unborn. The Heartbeat Protection Act will make Florida a beacon of hope for those who understand that life is sacred and must be protected,” a statement by Republican Sen. Erin Grall said, in part.

The companion bill in the House, HB 7, last week gained favorable support from lawmakers — indicating that a final measure will head to Gov. Ron DeSantis' desk for approval. The governor, a potential 2024 presidential candidate, has said that he'll back the proposed ban.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
this is a step in the right direction

A controversial Florida bill effectively banning abortions after six weeks, with few exceptions, was passed on Monday by lawmakers in the Republican-controlled Florida Senate.

Senate Bill 300, dubbed the “Heartbeat Protection Act” during the legislative session, would prohibit doctors from performing abortions after six weeks of pregnancy — with exceptions only in cases of r*pe, incest or human trafficking up to 15 weeks of pregnancy.

In those cases, the woman would have to provide documentation such as a medical record, restraining order or police report.

“For decades now, Florida has been a nationwide leader in defending the rights of the unborn. The Heartbeat Protection Act will make Florida a beacon of hope for those who understand that life is sacred and must be protected,” a statement by Republican Sen. Erin Grall said, in part.

The companion bill in the House, HB 7, last week gained favorable support from lawmakers — indicating that a final measure will head to Gov. Ron DeSantis' desk for approval. The governor, a potential 2024 presidential candidate, has said that he'll back the proposed ban.
So long as it also includes if the Moms life is at serious risk, seems like a good idea.

So long as it also includes if the Moms life is at serious risk, seems like a good idea.
While i agree in principle, in actuality many of the laws that include maternal health also include mental health, which means now the woman can abort because of stress or mood swings.

The american association of pro life ob gyns claims that abortion is never needed to save the mother's life.

As experienced practitioners and researchers in Obstetrics and Gynecology, we affirm that direct abortion is not medically necessary to save the life of a woman. We uphold that there is a fundamental difference between abortion and necessary medical treatments that are carried out to save the life of the mother, even if such treatments results in the loss of life of her unborn child. We confirm that the prohibition of abortion does not affect, in any way, the availability of optimal care to pregnant women.

There is a night and day difference between induced abortion and separating a mother and her unborn child for the purposes of saving a mother’s life (preterm parturition). There are times when separating the mother and her unborn child is necessary to save the life of the mother, even if the unborn child is too premature to live. In those tragic cases, if possible the life of the baby will be attempted to be preserved, and if not possible, the body of the unborn child is treated with respect, recognizing the humanity of the life which is lost in the separation.

In contrast, the purpose of an induced abortion is to produce a dead baby. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention defined legal induced abortion as an “intervention performed by a licensed clinician (e.g., a physician, nurse-midwife, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant) that is intended to terminate a suspected or known ongoing intrauterine pregnancy and produce a non-viable fetus at any gestational age.” That is what an abortionist is paid to do: to kill the unborn child before delivering it, or to kill the child during the delivery process, as is done with partial-birth abortion. So the focus of the abortion procedure is on killing the unborn child, and the purpose of the abortion is to produce a dead baby. Induced abortion, that is the deliberate killing of an unborn child prior to separating that child from the mother, is never necessary to save the life or preserve the health of any woman.
In short, saving the woman's life may result in the death of the baby (from not surviving premature delivery), but deliberately killing the baby is not necessary to save the life of the mother.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
While i agree in principle, in actuality many of the laws that include maternal health also include mental health, which means now the woman can abort because of stress or mood swings.

The american association of pro life ob gyns claims that abortion is never needed to save the mother's life.

In short, saving the woman's life may result in the death of the baby (from not surviving premature delivery), but deliberately killing the baby is not necessary to save the life of the mother.
I mean if the delivery means her life is at serious risk, its then her choice.

Flarepath

Star
When my mother became preggers out of wedlock many years ago it was such a heinous social crime in those days that many single women had abortions to cover it up, and friends and family would have said "Oh well it was all for the best" and wouldn't have minded, but as the fetus in question I might have minded.. :)
(PS- in the event, my mam and dad had a shotgun wedding)

e-Enoch

Superstar

Flarepath

Star
When women have had abortions for no good reasons, I wonder if they ever think with regret when they're old and grey and lonely- "That baby would be 50 years old now"
PS- my mam ended up living alone and I visited her nearly every day and she was always glad to see me.
If she'd aborted me she'd have been alone 24/7.

redqueen

Superstar
Yes. They murder and want to murder the most innocent of human beings...completely defenseless in the womb of their own mother...
unfortunately it's all apart of tptb agendas

@Flarepath
I'm Happy Your mother decided against it considering
the times it was

now a days I expect better not worse though
with all the technologies and Knowledge We have today
it should be a better World but it's constantly getting worse
and will continue to if We don't unite to stop it

there is no reason for an abortion at that late of the pregnancy
Ya can easily put it up for adoption instead

I used to think the "my body my choice" crap until I actually
looked into what an abortion was
I watched one undercover video years ago and that was enough
for me my mind was changed forever

now I think in cases where it's r*pe/incest or there is a life
threatening issue for the mother

e-Enoch

Superstar
When women have had abortions for no good reasons, I wonder if they ever think with regret when they're old and grey and lonely- "That baby would be 50 years old now"
PS- my mam ended up living alone and I visited her nearly every day and she was always glad to see me.
If she'd aborted me she'd have been alone 24/7.
Every child is a blessing...a gift from God...no matter what... A common feeling expressed by women who got an abortion is that, they always carry with them a sense of guilt that is unrequited...and a lingering fear...

Your mom must be grateful...always...for having you...

Flarepath

Star
There was a moving fictional half-hour TV play some years ago in which an elderly woman living alone busied herself about her flat, doing housework, cooking, and so on, while chatting to her middleaged son who sat in his armchair, and I almost switched off with boredom.
But then in some scenes when the occasional neighbour popped in, her son was nowhere to be seen, and it turned out he didn't exist because she'd aborted him when she was a young woman, and she was now just pretending he was alive to keep her company in her loneliness..