Roe V. Wade To be overturned

Oceanic

Veteran
I believe most, if not- all things have a balance.

So I'm generally pro-life, only in the sense if something is your fault. If you and your partner do the deed but you're not protected enough, you should be responsible for it and go through with the birth anyway, whether you keep it or give it up for adoption. Whether you're married or have casual sex, somebody wasn't attentive enough, so it's up to the BOTH of you to be held accountable for it.

Or, if you have the time, mental stability, and money to get a vasectomy/tubes tied, do it.

What you CANNOT be held accountable for though, is r*pe/molestation. In that instance, I believe abortion is acceptable because it wasn't your decision and you shouldn't have to deal with the trauma of that horrifying event. Same goes with child trafficking, if you're a victim ESPECIALLY if you're a kid or teenager, you shouldn't have to deal with 9 months of pain when you were forced upon.

So to me, abortion has a balance as well. Generally, I say no. However, in certain situations such as the examples I provided, it should be acceptable.

But in all honesty, the reason why they banned abortion is because they seen the white population was declining. They want America to remain a dominantly filled white country, keep their numbers high.

SomaticBanshee

Established

Just can't keep baal molech depressed no longer.
Desperation!
don’t understand what happens next. It’s already been struck down. What will this action by him prove? He is just quaking in his shoes because of 2024. He just needs to wake up and realize that he’s a one term president. DeSantis or Newsom? I think they will both run very successful campaigns to be the next president but Newsom unfortunately will most likely win. I really hope not. But he’s got some serious backers with loads of cash just waiting to spring out and fill his already overflowing coffers. Can an Italian American be a president of the US? Highly doubt that. They have such a massive stigma attached to them that is the Mafia and corrupt politicians. Also they’re (mafia)being part of the Kennedy assassinations. Even Sinatra couldn’t help the Kennedys and he was their mediator for both of them. There will be a female president before there’s an Italian American president.

Last edited:
don’t understand what happens next. It’s already been struck down. What will this action by him prove? He is just quaking in his shoes because of 2024. He just needs to wake up and realize that he’s a one term president. DeSantis or Newsom? I think they will both run very successful campaigns to be the next president but Newsom unfortunately will most likely win. I really hope not. But he’s got some serious backers with loads of cash just waiting to spring out and fill his already overflowing coffers. Can an Italian American be a president of the US? Highly doubt that. They have such a massive stigma attached to them that is the Mafia and corrupt politicians. Also they’re (mafia)being part of the Kennedy assassinations. Even Sinatra couldn’t help the Kennedys and he was their mediator for both of them. There will be a female president before there’s an Italian American president.
Unfortunately, Mr. Biden is already completely out of his senses. Just filling up for his dark paedo masters now. A literal puppet, so to speak.

Lyfe

Star
Biden and the puppet congress and senators who have sold us out and given themselves over to evil are terrified, because they know if they lose power the truth will further come out and they will be sent to the gallows. Cnn, msnbc, pfizer... They know if they dont take us down fast enough their crimes will be brought to judgment. They are so desperate to get people to vote democrat, because they know stealing another election will be near impossible with all the scrutiny now put on the voting process. Keep praying that God would expose the evil.

Ok, Im trying to understand... is birth control BAD?

I noticed that when the Roe decision was overturned no one on the "conservative" side seemed very concerned about the possibility of banning birth control in the future, while the "liberals" were more concerned about the banning of gay marriage or gay acts.

Now I see that birth control was invented by Jews...

So, are we supposed to only have sex if we are open to a child at that point in life? As far as i know only catholics teach this, and I don't exactly trust them... but is that the correct view?

Any thoughts or opinions?

redqueen

Superstar
this is plain disgusting and I Hope
that Peoples will wake the heck up
but as We've Seen elsewhere theyre
not

what does it mean that dr doesn't have
to be involved is this like back in the day
when it was illegal just anyone who can
do it is allowed to

this one I can't even all I'm gonna say is
if this is Your mindset there is something
extremely wrong with Ya and Your Heart/Soul
and maybe Ya shouldn't be having/allowed to
have Children in the first place

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It would appear that in addition to legalizing the most extreme form of abortion as birth/population control legislation yet... this also would suggest that babies can now just "be born" as well as killed in NZ with no sort of documentation or gurantees for the child. I dont mean microchipped or even ss#... there is no real legal health/saftey frameworks to be supported/enforced under such a regime. This opens the doors for Epstein-world and NZ (along w/AUS) has been leading the charge loud and clear on a variety of levels since covid gave them the excuse to flex.

Sorry folks, the Jews did not "invent" abortion. The practice predates Judaism.
If by Judaism/Jews we mean the Old Testament, then yes I would agree that the practice of child sacrifice predates the establishment of the Law and was something the pagan cultures surrounding Israel practiced, yet the Torah actively prohibits.

But if we're talking about Talmudic Jews promoting and advancing the practice for whatever nefarious purposes (child sacrifice, population control, medical research, promoting the breakdown of the family, etc) then we can see that they are deep in there.