Roe V. Wade To be overturned

Daze

Superstar
Not sure if this has been mentioned here yet but it seems one of the justices who changed Roe vs Wade has died. Its possible for him to replaced and then they vote on this again putting it back.

End of the day its all distraction anyway. Everywhere you turn there are pro-life, pro-choice protests. However, did you know the Dutch gooberment is currently cracking down on farmers protests? Go ahead and check your news. Ask yourself why there is zero mention of it.

Its because we are only given what fits the agenda. Not all protests are good. For instance Canadian truckers racist protest bad. BLM fiery but peaceful protests good. Honestly there is no benefit in watching the news today, unless you want to learn how to hate your neighbor.

A Freeman

Superstar
IKR Here's the hypocrisy: They can't marry so they go celibate or are suppose to uphold their vows of but yet you have a p#do problem the priests to young male so where is the outcry is it because they stand for pro-life? Thus more victims for their twisted agenda? Because it seems when the pot starts to actually boil they just remove the source of the heat.
How obvious does it need to be that a bunch of paedophile priests -- and a hierarchy that covers up their crimes and moves them around so they can prey on even more innocent children -- do NOT work for God?

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Abby Martin makes the case for abolishing SCOTUS and rewriting the US Constitution. TPTB know how to play their game. Who's to say that this isn't one of the intended goals? Anyway, I'll repost this in my thread.

This is an interesting article. Not abortion-related, but this tweet-comment is very apt. The undercurrent to everything happening is so strong it betrays that it isn't human (or a non-human force) that even those who aren't particulary religious get to see it for what it is.
I am having tee shirts printed with that image & handing them out at abortion protests.

DavidSon

Star
Get out of threads involving children you sicko.
This is the 5th(?) thread I've seen you trying to insult Daze, trolling and going off topic. It's strange you're so emotionally invested in your religious theories. Either way you're breaking multiple forum rules- I wanted to give a heads up instead of reporting.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Not sure if this has been mentioned here yet but it seems one of the justices who changed Roe vs Wade has died. Its possible for him to replaced and then they vote on this again putting it back.

End of the day its all distraction anyway. Everywhere you turn there are pro-life, pro-choice protests. However, did you know the Dutch gooberment is currently cracking down on farmers protests? Go ahead and check your news. Ask yourself why there is zero mention of it.

Its because we are only given what fits the agenda. Not all protests are good. For instance Canadian truckers racist protest bad. BLM fiery but peaceful protests good. Honestly there is no benefit in watching the news today, unless you want to learn how to hate your neighbor.
Get your pedo-agenda promoting self OUT of any threads involving children.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is the 5th(?) thread I've seen you trying to insult Daze, trolling and going off topic. It's strange you're so emotionally invested in your religious theories. Either way you're breaking multiple forum rules- I wanted to give a heads up instead of reporting.
Off topic? Threads that involve kids are no place for those who OPENLY and AGGRESSIVELY promote an agenda of child trafficking, r*pe and murder. So... report me for what? Interesting that Daze and his whole crew have run rampant all over these boards, straight up stalking my posts and stooping to new lows with which they utilize to slander and provoke me. To lie about me, attack me with vulgarity... attempting to turn other posters here against me... all because I stood up for the truth of what Islam is supposed to be and rejected/exposed their lies. You said nothing.

Yet when I eventually had enough and begin to confront these ped-agenda pushers, keeping on topic with it... here you come to defend them and threaten to report me. Report away. They obviously already have, yet Im still here. Because I AM sticking to the rules and what I contend is evident and true.

Daze

Superstar
That's funny. I've had him ignored for like a week now and couldn't care less what he says.

About 2 months ago i felt guilty and took everyone off of ignore. I had like a dozen people on there. Didn't take long to add a few back, Floss and Recure didn't last 2 days. . I remember one post i made and Recure was right there to attack it and I must of had him ignored for 6 months. It made me wonder if he's always done that? I have people ignored for so long i forget they are even here. If these people are here today idk and tbh idc. They have no affect on me what so ever.

Let Tempo deal with his damage. I can't be bothered by it.

DavidSon

Star
Abby Martin makes the case for abolishing SCOTUS and rewriting the US Constitution. TPTB know how to play their game. Who's to say that this isn't one of the intended goals? Anyway, I'll repost this in my thread.
...and right on cue is AOC calling for the same thing over the SC ruling on the EPA's authority:

Shocking to AOC, the Supreme Court says our elected lawmakers should define environmental policy. Separate subject but this is a great win against the NWO's "Build Back Better" agenda.

We can agree there are flaws to the structure of government that has allowed such elements as the MIC and financial brokers to thrive but "Progressives" are some of the most indoctrinated, delusional extremists- they cannot be trusted to draft a new constitution.

Daze

Superstar
I think the word you're looking for, and might be more adequate for you incels is abstinence: not having sex because you don't have any options, not because it's a deliberate decision.
Generally the godless are looking for endless partners without consequence. Which camp was you in again?

I’ve been shocked that it is actually very common for Jews to say abortion is their religion after this. There was a tv with the news on somewhere I was, and they had a Jew on talking about how abortion is part of the Jewish religion. I’m like I know, but I thought you all pretended that was a conspiracy theory
2342B642-1794-4C05-A7F3-938F895C108F.jpegA107A900-5084-4F16-8C98-3B1406F86DAB.jpeg

I was simply reminding you of the difference btw abstinence and celibacy. You have to admit the irony in incels trying to lecture people about having virtue in sexual activity then they won't need to kill their children is pretty redundant.
what a cope.
Virtue can mean monogamy. Point is you don’t need to kill your children if you aren’t sexually immoral. Unless you’re a homosexual I guess, thats a way to be immoral and not have children, aka be sterile.

Maldarker

Star
Chelsea's actions and words are just so evil.

Well no one would know if you weren't shouting it from the roof tops now would they. You are prideful for being a baby killer well guess most people don't care for it.