Roe V. Wade To be overturned

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense etc
Is that a true observation @Rufus McKenzie ?

Seriously, I once endured a lecture on “Postmodernism and the actual, realistic frog”, which left me feeling great pity for those who attempted to piece together a meaningful worldview from the shreds left by Satre, Nietche, Schopenhauer and Derrida. I still feel the same way.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Is that a true observation @Rufus McKenzie ?

Seriously, I once endured a lecture on “Postmodernism and the actual, realistic frog”, which left me feeling great pity for those who attempted to piece together a meaningful worldview from the shreds left by Satre, Nietche, Schopenhauer and Derrida. I still feel the same way.
It is in some sense buddy :)

Pregnancy isn’t contagious. Who made you get a shot? For all your hysterics were any of you tied down and jabbed?
Okay. Forget it.

Just answer me this Mr. Kenzie, why are you so concerned whether a woman (i.e. definitely not you, Mr. Kenzie. Isn't it?) has the right to abort or not to abort.

In my logical reasoning, the only "male(s)" so concerned with the right to abort (of a female) going down the drain, will be those:-
(a) who'd be sleeping with gullible females left and right, or
(b) those male(s) who are either themselves probably baal and molech worshippers or belong to a family who have historically been into baal and/or molech worship.

My humble apologies, blud!

I know, right? I swear we live in the new dark ages of stupidity.

Liberalism is a clinical brain disease. Thinking killing babies is a human right, and that sex creating babies will lead to a dark age theocracy sounds like some of its symptoms

I say this because I just read the most moronic thing on Facebook (I won’t name the author)..

“The United States is a white supremacist, misogynist misery of genocide, oppression and corporate-fueled culture war that is so hell-bent on taking power and wealth that it is steadily stripping the rights of everyone, and impoverishing the majority of the population, remaking it into a dystopian evangelical Christian corporate feudalism… don’t even have a name for it,
The antidote, as far as I can tell, is local organizing, local communities, with national and international communication and learning, and a steady fuel of love, hope and resistance.
Oh, and white people and men especially disrupting the status quo, talking to other white people and other men. Not from a savior complex, but because women and people of color have already been fighting and organizing for a long time, and we need traitors to the culture to edge the power-holders out of the trauma-fueled controlling fear reactions.
The good news is that no empire has ever lasted, and that there are so many, many, many of us doing incredibly good things on a daily basis, more than can be counted.
In this moment, though, I just want to break things.”

First time I have read truth, fear, delusion, hope, remorse, sarcasm and anger, all in one passage.

Reckon, the author is having a mental breakdown!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Mr. President, 20 million pro-life Democrats are not MAGA extremists. Is there still a place for us in the party, because you desperately need our votes, asks Democrats For Life Of America executive director KRISTEN DAY

e-Enoch

Superstar

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Dana Coverstone posted this up on Facebook last night…

On September 14, 2020 I had a dream about women in judges robes protesting outside of churches and harassing pastors and their parishioners as they entered and as they left the church. This was posted a few days later on social media. The crowd was getting violent with the Christian’s but God sent angels to protect the people and they also rebuked the demon inspired protestors and they had to back away and let the believers through. The Man in the dream said He would restrain the demons and he did. I don’t say much publicly about the dreams and reality but this one is playing out this week. Believe it or not, the intentional breach of the brief is going to bring much persecution to the church for our stand for the unborn. Stay braced and stay brave because things are accelerating.

And now on the news…

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar

So why was abortion ever allowed
It was so We would openly and with
consent commit to killing Our Children's
so that tptb can do as they please with
the remains of Our Children's

of course in another level to
population control

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

So why was abortion ever allowed
It was so We would openly and with
consent commit to killing Our Children's
so that tptb can do as they please with
the remains of Our Children's

of course in another level to
population control
When the logic of it is cross examined, the Roe vs Wade judgement does appear to be unsound.

redqueen

Superstar
Wth is wrong with these peoples
how can ya even stand there and say
this like it makes ya a great person
that singing is too much really thank Our Light
so your allowed to murder your children really!
Our Light has nothing to do with this sickness
thank the evils that do as they please with the
remains of your Children after ya murder it

Lurking009

Veteran
thank the evils that do as they please with the

On the other hand... it does expose just how insane and evil the abortionists really are, so maybe let them fly that crazy flag all they want. I mean, at least they're just screaming and not burning things down, right? Oh wait...

Never mind.

thank (*think) the evils that do as they please with the

Did all of you hear that noise and commotion?

#OperationMockingbird

#[Tell_me_precisely_how_you_do_the_real_world_baby_sacrifice_molech_ritual_without_telling_me_you_are_doing_it]

Edit(Add):

Just discovered that her name is Crackhead Barney.

You can't make this up!

Protestor.jpg
Well, atleast I concur with this pink placard holding respectable protestor for once.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
I can't See the others
but can See the pink card
and I guess they are succeeding
with regulating the sinep by promoting
the TG agenda how long til they are just
altering Children as soon as they are born