Roe V. Wade To be overturned

Karlysymon

Superstar
The media told “you” to “Stand with Ukraine” & “hate Putin”. The next thing you know, you are staring poverty, food & gas shortages in the face….aswell as, in Larry Fink’s(BLACKROCK CEO) words…accelerating the adoption of CBDCs. Certainly, not things you bargained for in “standing with Ukraine”.

In the same vein, abortion rights/women’s rights carries the very real prospect of putting the US Constitution into the shredder and tearing the country apart at the seams. But by the time people wake up or wise up to the game being played, it will be too late because “By 2030………..”(everyone knows the drill by now, fill in the blanks).
Is it?? Think bigger……iam not going to be surprised at all if this quickly feeds into “We need a Constitutional Convention(Con-Con) ASAP”. As I mentioned above, this stuff is waiting in the wings awaiting a super energizing “crisis” such as this.

"A constitutional amendment proposal supporting or limiting abortion rights would, like any amendment, require a two-thirds vote of both the US House and US Senate — a much greater threshold than Congress passing a law, which Democrats are also expected to try in an all-but-futile attempt to codify Roe v. Wade for the long term.

If such a constitution amendment proposal somehow passed, three-fourths of state legislatures must then ratify it for the amendment to become law.

From the 1970s through the early 2000s, abortion rights opponents — overwhelmingly Republicans — tried this route. They proposed a series of materially similar constitutional amendment proposals, which all sought to overturn Roe v. Wade. Often dubbed the "Human Life Amendment," none came close to passage out of either the House or Senate.

Alternately, two-thirds of US states could request the nation conduct a constitutional convention — sometimes known as an Article V convention — for the purpose of amending the Constitution. Three-fourths of states would again have to ratify any amendments the convention proposed. There are also fundamental questions about how a constitutional convention might even work, with the Congressional Research Service noting numerous unanswered questions.

Such a convention has never occurred in US history.

The likelihood of one occurring for the purposes of creating a constitutional right to abortion seems as remote today as ever, particularly given that Republicans control a notable majority of state legislative bodies, according to the latest count by the National Conference of State Legislatures.

Despite the odds, some Democrats almost certainly will advocate making the right to an abortion the Constitution's 28th amendment."

Like all your predictions over the years it won’t come true either. By the end of the century is a long ways off and declining birth rates isn’t terrible anyway. A lot less suffering with less births.
The DRs Mike Yeadon (formerly with Pfizer) & Wolfgang Wodarg (called out the WHO in 2009 for faking a pandemic) wrote to the EMA (European Medicines agency) imploring them to halt the vaccine rollout because of concerns that the spike protein in the shots would affect the placenta and also lead to "indefinite infertility". If they were just blowing hot air, there's only one way to find out.....time.

This is all a part of the culture war agenda of the ptb. All of these issues are being brought to a boiling point to continue to drive a wedge and divide the people further.

I have long talked about the Dominionist agenda being carried out by the Christian Fascists of the CNP. This is another power play.

I dont really support the idea of abortion but it's hilarious to see the hypocritical Conservatives go on about "life" when they literally only care about life when it can be used as a political/religious tool.

They could give 2 shits about a baby the second it is born, which is why they have fought and attacked every single attempt to increase social welfare programs, health care etc, and have continued to push austerity, WHICH LITERALLY KILLS.

These people are FAKE Christians working for the Devil so do not buy into their fake virtue signaling, when they claim to be "pro-life".

redqueen

Superstar
George Carlin
said it perfectly and truthfully
20+yrs ago now
Marker 0:42

Do I ever miss His comedy
way ahead of His time and
he was always dropping truth bombs
trying to wake Us up

It’s interesting how arguments for abortion say that it’s the linchpin of society in these people’s eyes. Arguments that have been put forth here and elsewhere say, overturn roe v wade, next youll lose privacy, then blah blah then the world order will change. It’s probably true, abortion people are clearly connected to demons who demand child sacrifice, and if those demons aren’t appeased then thee will be serious consequences for those who unconsciously worship them.

also, I realized abortion was the first ”1984 style, accept this obvious contradiction of truth I am telling you, it is brave and stunning”. Some other modern examples ”trans women are women” which literally means people who are not women are women. “Love is love” whatever some degenerate calls love is the same as the love between man and woman that can create children aka divine love. Lots of others you can remember that liberals have cooked up over the last 8 years or so. Abortion was the first though “abortion is health care” aka killing my babies is health. So in a lot of ways, abortion does underpin this stream of life, I think these people are right

———————————————————-

pro abortion protester appears to morph into a demon momentarily. The girl you see later looks nothing like this, but when she is chanting pro abortion slogans her appearance morphs into a demon
6C081B0B-B17E-41F9-9EF1-D9E6DE3155D6.jpeg

redqueen

Superstar
All built on lies eh e-Enoch
Based on roe recanting her testimony
that alone shoulda ended rvsw as soon
as she did so,so why didn't it ?because tptb
just wanted a way to make Us commit one of
the most heinous sins that WILL take Ya to the
below no questions about it,also look at what they
do with the bodies/parts of these Children sell them/
use them in products and We Know what else so no need
to say what tptb use these poor Souls for

Also as always a way to population control
everyone but mostly poorer Peoples who cannot
afford Children for what ever reason or their circumstances
Let's not forget that most clinics went up in coloured areas
as that's who tptb wanted to have the most access to have
these procedures the most Y'all must have seen and heard
hclinton when she was laughing and discussing the matter
of having so many clinics in those areas

the allowing of it for anything less than a threat
of death to the Mother while She is carrying or in
cases of r*pe/incest should it have been allowed
and the only reason I say in cases of r*pe/incest
is because of the emotional/mental toll it would
take on the Mother to carry full term as many would
try harming themselves or the Child within them

if brought all the way to Birth i would like to See
adoption as the answer as it's the same situation
while Child's in the womb only
now with the Baby outside the body She can truly cause
harm to the Child or even death as most wouldn't be able
to get past how that Child was conceived or they would
See the attackers in that Child

that is my only argument
for actual allowing of an abortion and even
then I'm still torn with that decision as it's still
murder and a sin I think though the risks of the harm/death
in some cases are too immense

[\QUOTE]

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
These peoples are lost to me
Ya really woulda rathered your Mother
abort Ya than have the Life Ya were gifted

I'm telling Y'all too this bullcrap
of my body my choice better be allowed
and treated as the same next time We're
All chanting/saying it over Our ptb trying to
force unknown gene altering eniccav into Us
as I am sick to here of hearing that line in
every single abortion chant and its herald as
the be all rule but in any other case it's just words
that don't mean crap

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
All built on lies eh e-Enoch
Based on roe recanting her testimony
that alone shoulda ended rvsw as soon
as she did so,so why didn't it ?because tptb
just wanted a way to make Us commit one of
the most heinous sins that WILL take Ya to the
below no questions about it,also look at what they
do with the bodies/parts of these Children sell them/
use them in products and We Know what else so no need
to say what tptb use these poor Souls for

Also as always a way to population control
everyone but mostly poorer Peoples who cannot
afford Children for what ever reason or their circumstances
Let's not forget that most clinics went up in coloured areas
as that's who tptb wanted to have the most access to have
these procedures the most Y'all must have seen and heard
hclinton when she was laughing and discussing the matter
of having so many clinics in those areas

the allowing of it for anything less than a threat of death to the Mother while She is carrying or in cases of r*pe/incest
should it have been allowed and the only reason I say in cases of r*pe/incest is because of the emotional/mental toll
it would take on the Mother to carry full term as many would try
harming themselves or the Child within them

if brought all the way to Birth i would like to See
adoption as the answer as it's the same situation
while Child's in the womb only
now with the Baby outside the body She can truly cause
harm to the Child or even death as most wouldn't be able
to get past how that Child was conceived or they would
See the attackers in that Child

that is my only argument
for actual allowing of an abortion and even
then I'm still torn with that decision as it's still
murder and a sin I think though the risks of the harm/death
in some cases are too immense
Yes, it's utterly evil... there is absolutely no excuse for it...

God's judgement is upon every person who took or takes part in committing this sin...murder of the most innocent children...who couldn't even defend themselves... But God Almighty is going to avenge the murder of each one of them...when the day of reckoning comes...

~JC~

Veteran
Start at 37:00 in. It’s a trailer for a documentary the Daily Wire is airing tomorrow called Choosing Death, The Legacy of Roe. You do have to be a member to watch it unfortunately. It seems to be eye opening enough for anyone who has questions about how (some?) abortions are handled. Disturbing and sad.

Karlysymon

Superstar
So this wasn't just about abortion, now was it?

"The other huge story...worry...is that this could be the beginning of a revolution in the way that the Constitution is interpreted....the future of the Court and Americans' confidence in it."

(4mins)

If all these Republican fake Christians care so much about "life" Then let them pass a bill to pay for every child born to low income women. They can fund wars and give billionaires tax cuts, so let them pass a "pay for life" bill. Until they do that, they can STFU with their FAKE Christian "we care about babies" virtue signaling.

redqueen

Superstar
I'm so angry right now are Ya kidding
Me this law was started because of
her mother who has admitted she was
paid and said what she was told to say

Now We find out that not only did
jane lie about the horrific things that
happened to her,she also took part
creating a law making it legal to murder
Your Children only she did not actually
have an abortion/kill hers

it really does seem like tptb found a
way to start something they could get
Children to do w/e they do with the Children
as We Know now that not all pass when
they do the abortion and that in fact tptb need
live specimens for research purposes least
that's what they say
A law that also helped tptb keep down the
population numbers on those they deemed
undesirable and expendable

today We See how many Child murders
a day around this World

According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.

That is a Soul wrenching 1,125,000
every 9 days ,every 30 days 3,750,00
every year 45,000,000 that is pure True evil

it's safe to assume with tptb
involved those numbers low end estimate
this should have been overturned the
second that jane admitted to the lies
involved with bringing this about

why since it's now Known to be lies
concerning everything this law was
built upon are the Peoples involved
not being investigated,I know rbg is already
gone but it's not just her that brought this about

I haven't finished watching the rest
of the video I am just so angry/hurt
at the moment

I do feel for her daughter as Ya
cannot blame the sins of the parents
upon a Child not one that is not even
Born into the World yet or under the age
of Knowing and understanding what sin is
that is wrong

*MKNova*

Rookie
I feel for the young girls who grow up in this over sexualized society, then get pregnant at 12 or 13 and are absolutely terrified. Some try to do abortions on themselves and end up very injured or dead. Your mind at 12/13 cannot understand what is happening, and of course some people, especially if they have no support system, may be so frightened they would rather accidentally kill themself trying to do it alone at home with a coat hanger than tell anyone about it. I am not taking a side on pro choice or pro life. I am just saying my heart goes out to these young girls and I do not think they get enough consideration in the topic. Of course the solution should be preimptive ideally... and I am not saying I know what it is. I am just sad both ways. These kids are raised on sex and drugs are cool, with parents who pay no attention to them unless its abusive/negative. The idea of finding out you are pregnant could be the most terrifying thing in the world to a young neglected mind.
:(

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nancy Pelosi already spilled the beans... the Reps had enough Federal control to ban abortion under Trump, but they didnt. Now thats partly because its an issue they can raise money and support off of, but also because its inline with their de-population efforts. The fact that this is revving up tells me there is quite possibly something much bigger either currently in play or about to jump off. This seems like a major distraction.

I feel for the young girls who grow up in this over sexualized society, then get pregnant at 12 or 13 and are absolutely terrified. Some try to do abortions on themselves and end up very injured or dead. Your mind at 12/13 cannot understand what is happening, and of course some people, especially if they have no support system, may be so frightened they would rather accidentally kill themself trying to do it alone at home with a coat hanger than tell anyone about it. I am not taking a side on pro choice or pro life. I am just saying my heart goes out to these young girls and I do not think they get enough consideration in the topic. Of course the solution should be preimptive ideally... and I am not saying I know what it is. I am just sad both ways. These kids are raised on sex and drugs are cool, with parents who pay no attention to them unless its abusive/negative. The idea of finding out you are pregnant could be the most terrifying thing in the world to a young neglected mind.
:(

I have temporarily become a f***ing misandrist on this post of yours!
I f***ing despise my kind for not owning up to Life, Benevolence and a high benchmark of self-control.
Utter shame on them parents raising their boys on a 'do whatever thou wilt' pretence.

*MKNova*

Rookie
I f***ing despise my kind for not owning up to Life, Benevolence and a high benchmark of self-control.
Utter shame on them parents raising their boys on a 'do whatever thou wilt' pretence.
Thanks Hans, I dont mean to blame the young boys either. Its just a sad thing that happens sometimes ya know. :(

Utter shame on t̶h̶e̶m̶ (us/human) parents raising t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ (our) boys on a 'do whatever thou wilt' pretence.

Thanks Hans, I dont mean to blame the young boys either. Its just a sad thing that happens sometimes ya know. :(

Certainly. Not blaming them kids (solely) either, but the society as a whole.

What it has (as in, the society) / we have (as human beings) come to !?

What sort of principles (us) elders instill onto (us) youngers!!?

What (we, via our actions in the transient life/matrix) demonstrate to those younger to us!!?

And the youngers, by inherent human design, watch and learn!!!

redqueen

Superstar
The problem is the medias these
Children are exposed to now they have access
to a lot of adult materials online that skew
their ideas of what is acceptable and unacceptable

The parents do not seem to mind
letting the internet raise their Children
like when We were Children and some parents
let the tv raise their Children they do not pay attention
to who they are chatting with/what the are accessing/looking
at online/set bad examples how/e drinking/drugs etc...
act like out of control Children themselves some will even
leave their Children to fend for themselves for days on end
Imho some Peoples should never have been parents and I Know
quite a few

I don't lay any of the blame at the Children's feet
as they are Children it's Our responsibility to show/teach
them by instilling and leading by example with Our own
actions/behaviour how to be morally stable Peoples

when those Children become adults though
I will lay the blame as they Know by that time
what is acceptable or unacceptable