Roe V. Wade To be overturned

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So I saw a prophetic video and the man that was speaking was saying that yes Roe v Wade has been turned but the persecution on Christian’s will be big bc we were loud on Pro-Life and now that this bill to abortions was taken down people are yelling at Christians nd really hating on us. I’ve alrdy seen some videos on people dissing the Bible

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."
Matthew 24:9-10, KJV

"But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. And it shall turn to you for a testimony. Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. But there shall not an hair of your head perish. In your patience possess ye your souls."
Luke 21:12-19, KJV

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Who the Left can blame:
Its even deeper than that. The DNC admitted they rigged the 2016 primary in Hilary Clintons favor, thus advancing the least popular, least electable presidential candidate in modern American history. She subsequently lost, Trump won and... stacked the SC. They could also blame Ruth Bader Ginsberg, who was so enamored of herself and her cult following that even though she was part mummy at that point, she refused to retire under Obama. They could also blame the Dems for trashing the filibuster (which they now want back as of last Friday)... it could go on an on but Republicans had the Presidency and a super majority in both houses under Trump and still refused to repeal Roe v. Wade. Its all politics, no heart. On both "sides"...

Lurking009

Veteran

Karlysymon

Superstar
Good questions brother. I think less than a distraction the SC ruling to return power to the states has to do with subjects @Karlysymon has written about- specifically a Convention of States:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/sundering-the-union-constitution-in-crisis-convention-of-states-article-v.8772/

I see there are videos on RVW so I want to find what the bigger picture is related to the constitution, state's rights, secession, etc. It may not be as drastic as civil war but the divide between conservative and liberal states could amount to real changes.

As Trump said, and was said on page 1 or 2 of this thread, the ruling is bad news for the Republicans. Democrats (especially female) are furious and could upend what many say is going to be a Republican landslide this fall. Just like George Floyd in 2020 the Demoncrats need these societal crises to generate support. I don't know who timed it this way but the supreme court decision just feels staged.
Abby Martin makes the case for abolishing SCOTUS and rewriting the US Constitution. TPTB know how to play their game. Who's to say that this isn't one of the intended goals? Anyway, I'll repost this in my thread.

It's the same spirit of the anti-Christ in a severe panic-mode...whatever label/nomenclature we call it, it's the same satanic spirit aiming to "steal, kill, and destroy" every creation of God...
This is an interesting article. Not abortion-related, but this tweet-comment is very apt. The undercurrent to everything happening is so strong it betrays that it isn't human (or a non-human force) that even those who aren't particulary religious get to see it for what it is.

redqueen

Superstar
this is disgusting sorta shows why all the
freaking out as I'm sure some weren't going
where they said they were

lil skit from the bee

Last edited:

AlcyoneSong

Established
When someone mentions the patriarchal system what exactly do they mean? Liberals rage against the nuclear family and patriarchy as if their woke familiy model of the 21st century is the answer and future. Woke families are self destructive and mentally ill families. Strong families are households where the mother and father are present working together under the leadership and blessing of God. This woke generation will soon see just how self destructive its ideology is. Confused kids confused women weakened and broken families and mental illness. This progressivism needs to be rejected and denounced at every turn.
They don’t understand what patriarchy is because many liberals are tools of the system. Patriarchy is a system that minimizes or demeans the value of biological women by demonizing the role of motherhood to be a “burden” and to remove connection women have with their innate ability to nurture and create life by dehumanizing babies, isolating sex to lust, and objectifying womens bodies as sex objects instead of human beings.
our obsession with objectification of people extends to the rise in transgender ideology and sex politics that criminalize anyone who questions the rationality behind such mindsets as evidenced in the recent changes to this site…in the most blunt way, the new feminist will say you can’t be feminist if you are pro-choice when in actuality you can’t be a feminist and not be pro-life. Furthermore they talk about dystopia over the ruling on Roe but fail to see how fucked up it is that corporations like Disney who tout to be inclusive and family friendly will pay someone to kill their baby because then they can go back to work for them sooner….wtf?!? Also same company will fire and blackball anyone who challenges their policies and agenda.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Abby Martin makes the case for abolishing SCOTUS and rewriting the US Constitution. TPTB know how to play their game. Who's to say that this isn't one of the intended goals? Anyway, I'll repost this in my thread.

This is an interesting article. Not abortion-related, but this tweet-comment is very apt. The undercurrent to everything happening is so strong it betrays that it isn't human (or a non-human force) that even those who aren't particulary religious get to see it for what it is.
Well at least Jeff Wells just called it for what it is amirite?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sucks that they play dumb & blind to their utter hypocrisy. Sucks that their voices are loudest and they can riot unhindered on demand. Sucks that they and the world are ruled by satan. Seriously, this all sucks.

Come Lord Jesus. When is enough enough?
Its a tough fight... but the ones who nevel fall, never truly stood in the first place eh? So we pick ourselves back up, dust it off and fight on to victory, which is assured by the Lord!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
this is disgusting sorta shows why all the
freaking out as I'm sure some weren't going
where they said they were

lil skit from the bee

We got Planned Parenthood... Moloch, Nancy Pelosi" lol

redqueen

Superstar
I was debating putting here or crazy stuff
since it's all on topic I chose here

marker 9:55