Robot Security Dogs In Field Testing

I mean, dystopian cyberpunk reality if sort of scary... But how is this much different from... Well, drones?

AI policing wouldn't be all that different from what we have now either... Outside, until they get the kinks worked out, AI cops are just as likely to shoot some rich trust fund brat as they would a poor kid from the inner city... But that'd be an improvement, I guess?

AI robots would shoot whatever they are programmed to.
The push may be racial/sex/blindness, but I don't buy that.
I think they could be programmed however you wish to program them (or reprogram them).
Or straight outta Black Mirror, indiscriminately murdering anything that it crosses.

Oh what fun!
Thanks technology!
More ways you're destroying humanity!!

Science fiction is (almost) science fact, now.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I just tought about it. How long until they get one of these and use it to transport drugs? I mean, it goes around in patrol, just glue the package on it... Here in brazil people in penitenciaries trained RATS as drug carriers

LkMTM

Rookie
I just tought about it. How long until they get one of these and use it to transport drugs? I mean, it goes around in patrol, just glue the package on it... Here in brazil people in penitenciaries trained RATS as drug carriers
Wow, what a thought... Step outside, strap a kilo or what have you to the robo dog before its sensors go off warning to step away. Few blocks away your buddy grabs it.. Far lessesning the time you have it on your person to be caught. Disgusting, but if youve thought it, it has probably happened...