River Phoenix was murdered because he was about to blow the lid

Sibi

Star
This is pure speculation but I also wonder if there was ever some kind of subtle tension Depp had with River, when Depp was dating Ryder; that while it wouldn’t drive him to violence, it might make him a little slow to help Phoenix out if he needed it and not so sorry when things didn’t work out for him.

They were contemporaries, peers, so it wouldn’t be odd that they crossed paths.

Still…
View attachment 77096
View attachment 77097

Sure, a lot of it has to do with era trends but Dave Pirner had an awfully distinctive and
familiar look…
View attachment 77095
I forgot all about Soul Asylum. I did not like them at all when they were out. Their song Runaway Train was played ad nauseum.

River with a Japanese magazine with Jennifer Connelly on the cover

My Private Idaho

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I forgot all about Soul Asylum. I did not like them at all when they were out. Their song Runaway Train was played ad nauseum.

River with a Japanese magazine with Jennifer Connelly on the cover

My Private Idaho
The song was about helping kids who have ran away from home... but I wasnt a fan of grunge so I tolerated it because of its message, but didnt really listen to the group much.

Am i the only one who think that RP may have been adopted or something? I mean, look at his family, basically everyone have the same face except him (which is way more beautiful, I think). What if he was "sold" to the cult?

Also, here's a couple oh things that I read about the "mysterious" death and the vanished interview on the Letterman show, I found it pretty interesting.

This thread is really something, I'm glad that you guys keep it alive!

minnie82

Superstar
Am i the only one who think that RP may have been adopted or something? I mean, look at his family, basically everyone have the same face except him (which is way more beautiful, I think). What if he was "sold" to the cult?

Also, here's a couple oh things that I read about the "mysterious" death and the vanished interview on the Letterman show, I found it pretty interesting.

yes i always think that he and his brother didn't looks like each others at all ..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Excellent post.

Sibi

Star
Was River Phoenix the blood sacrifice for Leonardo DiCaprio?
  • Leo met River for the first time the night he died.
  • After he died, DiCaprio took two roles intended for River - The Basketball Diaries and Total Eclipse.
  • River was to play the interviewer in Interview with a Vampire. Right after he died Leo met with producers for that role.
    • "I actually flew later to New Orleans to meet about Interview with the Vampire to play the part Christian Slater ended up playing.
  • Leonardo talks about the night River died, calls it an "The 'Ominous' Sighting" Further Esquire interview quote. They are talking about weird experiences in Hollywood.
  • River died in October 1993. Leo had predominantly been in TV shows (Roseanne, Growing Pains, Parenthood). Leo's big movie with Johnny Depp What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, didn’t come out in the United States until December 1993 — two months after River died.
Others who benefited from his death
  • Ethan Hawke - River had turned down his role in Reality Bites
  • Christian Slater - Interview with a Vampire.
  • River was set to play in a movie called Dark Blood. It was released in 2012

His band

Too Many Colors Lyrics
My closet is all i have for secrets
I lived once before
It looked just like mom's painting
Dad made me play ball
I lost my real reason
I was scared, it's taste was sweet
There were too many colors

Wake up some more
Should you all get used to many other colors
Wake up some more and you'll get used to other colors
Somehow we get strapped into unlikely straight jackets
Top tailors
Pay all
We'll say how well they suit you
They sold you bad credit
Stressed brainless, you can't budget
Sleeping ills and black/white dreams
Inside it seems like treason

Wake up some more
Wake up some more

This world is colored in by your own hearts
It could be a melting pot for some kids crayons
This world has more than i want to choose from
There's too many colors
Our mix strong
They're now colorless i have found

Human method
One stab more than any advert could offer
Turn of glaith, of her self-induced revision
Wash your face
Look, mirror the strain on a color of your
Eyes can show you
Are they bight red or white?
Don't just close
Those shudders don't just pull off those covers​

Video for Alone U Elope
The track features Flea on bass and Dermot Mulroney on cello. Animated by Chris Tucci, the video opens on a theater that reveals a ladder leading up to a mind.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
  • After he died, DiCaprio took two roles intended for River - The Basketball Diaries and Total Eclipse.
  • River was to play the interviewer in Interview with a Vampire. Right after he died Leo met with producers for that role.
    • "I actually flew later to New Orleans to meet about Interview with the Vampire to play the part Christian Slater ended up playing.
  • Leonardo talks about the night River died, calls it an "The 'Ominous' Sighting" Further Esquire interview quote. They are talking about weird experiences in Hollywood.
  • River died in October 1993. Leo had predominantly been in TV shows (Roseanne, Growing Pains, Parenthood). Leo's big movie with Johnny Depp What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, didn’t come out in the United States until December 1993 — two months after River died.

His band

Too Many Colors Lyrics
I lived once before
Dad made me play ball
I lost my real reason

Wake up some more
Top tailors
Pay all
They sold you bad credit

Wake up some more
Wake up some more

There's too many colors
Our mix strong

Human method
Wash your face
Eyes can show you
Don't just close

Video for Alone U Elope
The track features Flea on bass and Dermot Mulroney on cello. Animated by Chris Tucci, the video opens on a theater that reveals a ladder leading up to a mind.
Wow... wonder what the B-Ball Diaries would have been like w/RP in them... probably even better.

Speaking of Flea, he was there that night too, but seems that Frusciante give RP the drink. I still can't understand what was their role, I mean, wasn't RCHP already famous in 1993? In fact I always read about the sacrifice for Leo or Depp, but what about the other two?
Maybe OT, but Kiedis was also on the Epstein Island.

Sibi

Star
Johnny Depp Murdered his Viper Room Business Partner Anthony Fox (Probably)
Anthony Fox vanished without a trace, coincidentally just before he was to testify against Depp in a bitter multimillion-dollar lawsuit. Now, 14 years after Anthony's mysterious disappearance, Sgt. Matt Cain of the Ventura Police Department's Major Crimes Division stressed: "This is an active endangered missing person's case."

Fox owned a nightclub called The Central on Hollywood's Sunset Strip, and partnered with Depp, then 30. Together they renamed the club The Viper Room. "Johnny planned to turn it into the hippest, trendiest club on the Strip," said another source. "But from the beginning, The Viper Room was a place where drug dealers flourished."

In 1999, Fox slapped Depp with a lawsuit alleging he had conspired to divert millions in profits from The Viper Room. In a preliminary ruling early in 2003, a judge indicated Fox would prevail in the case, writing: "Depp…breached his fiduciary duties. The facts establish persistent and pervasive fraud and mismanagement and abuse of authority."

But Fox went missing shortly before he was scheduled to testify against Depp and four others. Also missing were his pickup truck and .38-caliber revolver. Fox was 53 when he went missing on Dec. 19, 2001, just days after his daughter, Amanda, turned 17.

Nineteen days later, on Jan. 6, 2002, his vehicle was found abandoned in Santa Clara, Calif. — 330 miles from where he was last seen near his home in Ventura, Calif. His body has never been found.

In 2004 Depp gave ownership to Fox's daughter, Amanda. His big movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl was about to come out. He also moved to France.

Missing Person: Anthony Fox
It says his truck was found on Chestnut / Santa Clara.
Looking up the location you will see the former Agnew Insane Asylum building is nearby.

Established in 1885, Agnews was the first California state hospital to house such a large number of patients, and also known for using progressive methods (of the time). Agnew has a mass grave with 606 former patients buried in it. None of the bodies were in coffins, since the designated plot of land was too small to fit 606 coffins. Rather the bodies had been placed in dug up ditches. Decades later new homes were built around the mass gave and the grave markers on it were removed by the request of residents who viewed a piece of local history as “unsightly”.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Speaking of Flea, he was there that night too, but seems that Frusciante give RP the drink. I still can't understand what was their role, I mean, wasn't RCHP already famous in 1993? In fact I always read about the sacrifice for Leo or Depp, but what about the other two?
Maybe OT, but Kiedis was also on the Epstein Island.
WOW! Tony Kiedis went to Epstein island?

Yes, I'm sure I've read his name at least three times, I'm trying to re-search it, but I'm not finding the log anymore... Well, RHCP are not new to this kind of things anyway (unfortunately, I was quite a fan untile i find out).
That's why I'm try to think about what could they've gained from RP death (maybe they're just coincidence though?)

SomaticBanshee

Established
This would not be a surprise. Its weird his name has popped up because they were about to begin a huge comeback tour just before the female pimp was about to be sentenced and they completely cancelled the entire thing. Maybe they got a tip that she was gonna talk and name people before being put away so they panicked.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes, I'm sure I've read his name at least three times, I'm trying to re-search it, but I'm not finding the log anymore... Well, RHCP are not new to this kind of things anyway (unfortunately, I was quite a fan untile i find out).
That's why I'm try to think about what could they've gained from RP death (maybe they're just coincidence though?)
Yes, I have heard some pretty foul things about RHCP. They seem to mask their ped-proclivities under a "Hey its just a cool, casual Cali lifestyle" image but there are those with very disturbing stores to tell about them.

Johnny Depp Murdered his Viper Room Business Partner Anthony Fox (Probably)
Anthony Fox vanished without a trace, coincidentally just before he was to testify against Depp in a bitter multimillion-dollar lawsuit. Now, 14 years after Anthony's mysterious disappearance, Sgt. Matt Cain of the Ventura Police Department's Major Crimes Division stressed: "This is an active endangered missing person's case."

Fox owned a nightclub called The Central on Hollywood's Sunset Strip, and partnered with Depp, then 30. Together they renamed the club The Viper Room. "Johnny planned to turn it into the hippest, trendiest club on the Strip," said another source. "But from the beginning, The Viper Room was a place where drug dealers flourished."

In 1999, Fox slapped Depp with a lawsuit alleging he had conspired to divert millions in profits from The Viper Room. In a preliminary ruling early in 2003, a judge indicated Fox would prevail in the case, writing: "Depp…breached his fiduciary duties. The facts establish persistent and pervasive fraud and mismanagement and abuse of authority."

But Fox went missing shortly before he was scheduled to testify against Depp and four others. Also missing were his pickup truck and .38-caliber revolver. Fox was 53 when he went missing on Dec. 19, 2001, just days after his daughter, Amanda, turned 17.

Nineteen days later, on Jan. 6, 2002, his vehicle was found abandoned in Santa Clara, Calif. — 330 miles from where he was last seen near his home in Ventura, Calif. His body has never been found.

In 2004 Depp gave ownership to Fox's daughter, Amanda. His big movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl was about to come out. He also moved to France.

Missing Person: Anthony Fox
It says his truck was found on Chestnut / Santa Clara.
Looking up the location you will see the former Agnew Insane Asylum building is nearby.

Established in 1885, Agnews was the first California state hospital to house such a large number of patients, and also known for using progressive methods (of the time). Agnew has a mass grave with 606 former patients buried in it. None of the bodies were in coffins, since the designated plot of land was too small to fit 606 coffins. Rather the bodies had been placed in dug up ditches. Decades later new homes were built around the mass gave and the grave markers on it were removed by the request of residents who viewed a piece of local history as “unsightly”.
That sounds crazy! :eek:

Yes, I have heard some pretty foul things about RHCP. They seem to mask their ped-proclivities under a "Hey its just a cool, casual Cali lifestyle" image but there are those with very disturbing stores to tell about them.
I think we could write an entire thread about the weirdness around the group, Kiedis became an addict when he was like 12 because of HIS FATHER, who he always loved anyway like it was nothing; and he also write in his book that Cher had slept naked in the bed with him when he was a kid...

But again, i didn't mean to go off topic (my apologies to OP), i was just wondering what could be a link for the fact that flea and frusciante was there. o_O

Sibi

Star
Another actor from My Own Private Idaho, William Richert, has a quote about River on his website.

"You can change your name but you cannot escape your fate, Mister Bottoms. You have chosen not to clear up the truth about your biological brother but he no longer belongs to your family but to the whole world, and thus the grief you fret about such that you hide from us the truth about a great member of the family of humanity. - oh don’t speak about Grief, mister Joker, unless you mean it. Your days are numbered with the mark of Cain. I feel no mercy for you as your brother might, I am no River and I won’t forgive and I won’t forget such is the nature of a Phoenix that isn’t fake." - William Richert

He also says:
"River Phoenix and William Richert were in pre-production on this film when River was killed. Now with new Deepface technology, we will be able to replace Mr. Richert's son, who was cast when River was no longer alive, with River himself using this cosmic technology. We are raising funds to help pay for this project."​

This from the River Phoenix Pages. It has a lot of information on him.
River Interview 1991

I read the interview but that quote doesn't seem to be in the article.....

minnie82

Superstar

His band

Too Many Colors Lyrics
I lived once before
Dad made me play ball
I lost my real reason

Wake up some more
Top tailors
Pay all
They sold you bad credit

Wake up some more
Wake up some more

There's too many colors
Our mix strong

Human method
Wash your face
Eyes can show you
Don't just close

Video for Alone U Elope
or for his brother Joaquin ..