River Phoenix was murdered because he was about to blow the lid

ARose

Established
It’s now apparent how clueless or complicit members of The US Press were over this.

The early 90’s were presented as a period where “grunge” stars would say and do radical things just to test boundaries: Kurt Cobain in boots and baby doll dresses,“Xtreme” road sports, feminist musicians singing about r*pe, etc.

But The Press often just laughed everything off as “those slacker kids doing what they do” rather than delving deeper into cultural hotspots to see if a trend was organic or the product of something else.

When River started stating at multiple interviews that he was raped at four and that his family had a peculiar relationship with promoting underaged sex, reporters quickly wrote it off as mischief provocation without asking questions about claims that were extremely specific.

There is always this assurance that his family left the cult before things really got weird but Phoenix’s father was an “Archbishop”: How could he have zero awareness of the creepy literature the cult had circulating at the time? He knew nothing? Really?

Also, I’ve been trying to find the reference but I also read that River took his Father and Brother formerly out of his will in February of 1993. I don’t remember reading any explanation why but it was apparently and insider who had access to the inside info.

I don’t know how authentic that is but I’m sure if it was legally filed, a change could be found by anyone with access to Lexis-Nexis.

What are the odds that a major, international raid on a CoG compound in South America would happen one month after River’s death? In the year River had been running his mouth about sex abuse memories tied to the cult?

Then you see something like Epstein Island exposed, realize that many of the victims that came forward were victimized in the mid-late 90’s into the early 2000’s and you wonder how many of these “cults” were developed across the world to literally raise children from birth to teens, conditioned for sex with adults. Remember Epstein bragging about “having” twin 12 year-old French girls for his birthday?

There is a whole underground world of institutionalized child sexual abuse that has likely been operating for almost a century, now that even the most powerful people on Earth know they can’t get away with, if truly exposed.

Who knows how many “tragic deaths” of child “stars” were actually witness removal operations?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
It’s now apparent how clueless or complicit members of The US Press were over this.

The early 90’s were presented as a period where “grunge” stars would say and do radical things just to test boundaries: Kurt Cobain in boots and baby doll dresses,“Xtreme” road sports, feminist musicians singing about r*pe, etc.

But The Press often just laughed everything off as “those slacker kids doing what they do” rather than delving deeper into cultural hotspots to see if a trend was organic or the product of something else.

When River started stating at multiple interviews that he was raped at four and that his family had a peculiar relationship with promoting underaged sex, reporters quickly wrote it off as mischief provocation without asking questions about claims that were extremely specific.

There is always this assurance that his family left the cult before things really got weird but Phoenix’s father was an “Archbishop”: How could he have zero awareness of the creepy literature the cult had circulating at the time? He knew nothing? Really?

Also, I’ve been trying to find the reference but I also read that River took his Father and Brother formerly out of his will in February of 1993. I don’t remember reading any explanation why but it was apparently and insider who had access to the inside info.

I don’t know how authentic that is but I’m sure if it was legally filed, a change could be found by anyone with access to Lexis-Nexis.

What are the odds that a major, international raid on a CoG compound in South America would happen one month after River’s death? In the year River had been running his mouth about sex abuse memories tied to the cult?

Then you see something like Epstein Island exposed, realize that many of the victims that came forward were victimized in the mid-late 90’s into the early 2000’s and you wonder how many of these “cults” were developed across the world to literally raise children from birth to teens, conditioned for sex with adults. Remember Epstein bragging about “having” twin 12 year-old French girls for his birthday?

There is a whole underground world of institutionalized child sexual abuse that has likely been operating for almost a century, now that even the most powerful people on Earth know they can’t get away with, if truly exposed.

Who knows how many “tragic deaths” of child “stars” were actually witness removal operations?
there was something going on between him and the lead singer of rem. It’s peculiar how many have tried to pin it down but something definitely happened between them. Something along the lines of the singer was grooming him and then couldn’t get get rid of him. The only thing I’ve been able to find is that the singer was barred from attending his funeral. Tons of letters passed between them is also something that was talked about and written about. That singer had something to do with his downfall and don’t doubt it.

ARose

Established
I don’t think Stipe was trying to get rid of him. I think he was in love with him.

There are numerous accounts of them traveling together and River popping in between movies and crashing at his house.

Stipe said River would leave long, quirky, rambling poetry and messages on his answering machine and that he loved creative word games and turning of phrases.

Now listen to REM’s “At My Most Beautiful” and ask yourself if the lyrics remind you of anyone Stipe might have known. The video also features a performance by Rain, River’s sister.

These aren’t the lyrics of someone who is trying to get rid of the subject; they’re the lyrics of a lovesick man:

Also, Stipe developed a close relationship with Heath Ledger, who became best friends with Joaquin Phoenix before he died.

River spoke in an interview once, about how kids used to tease him over his name, call him “Old Man River.”

Interestingly, Ledger had a tattoo that read “Old Man River” and it looked like he’d had it for a while in some of his final photos:
1656976499759.jpeg1656976536080.jpeg1656976552830.jpeg1656976586476.jpeg1656976499759.jpeg1656976536080.jpeg1656976552830.jpeg1656976586476.jpeg

Sibi

Star
Michael Stipe Remembers River (2020)

The vinyl’s cover features an image of Phoenix and his messily braided hair, a photograph taken by River’s close friend Michael Stipe, the result of a road trip they took to Georgia. Driving from Nashville to Athens along with Rain and friends to see Natalie Merchant play, Stipe remembers that it was hot, and River’s long hair was hanging all around his face, so they braided it using pieces of masking tape. When they finally reached Athens, Stipe called artist Jeremey Ayers over to his house to give River a haircut in the backyard. The end result was a bowl cut.

“It was super sweet and not at all an expected look, but it worked,” says Stipe, who photographed River’s hair transformation. “When Jeremy was done, River looked like Dorothy Hamill or one of the kids from The Little Rascals,” shares Stipe. “The next day we drove to Atlanta to see Natalie perform again, and River and Jeremy had these crazy Joan Didion sunglasses—and that bowl cut and an enormous torn up t-shirt. We looked like quite a gang.”

Stipe says his friendship with Phoenix still feels unique to this day. “There’s a handful of people I’ve met in my life who I instantly felt, ‘Ahh, this is gonna be a lifetime friendship, OK, done,’” says Stipe. “Meeting River was like that. There was definitely mutual admiration for what we had each done creatively, but beyond that was an instant spark, a warmth, a kinship. We had so much in common in terms of activism and beliefs about the environment and vegetarianism, but also how to utilize fame and a public platform to encourage progressive ideas.”

“There’s a handful of people I’ve met in my life who I instantly felt, ‘Ahh, this is gonna be a lifetime friendship, OK, done.’ Meeting River was like that. We had so much in common in terms of activism and beliefs about the environment and vegetarianism, but also how to utilize fame and a public platform to encourage progressive ideas.” —Michael Stipe

Sibi

Star
Rose McGowan quote:

"River Phoenix outspokenness and activism had a big impact on me during my formative years so I remember his infamous comments on David Letterman very well after 2016's Pizza Gate story broke and transformed into the bigger picture investigation known as pedo gate people started thinking of River Phoenix again since he was notoriously raised by the children of God cult in Oregon a cult known for sexually abusing children people were wondering if he was killed by the cult I have personally wondered for years if he was added to the expendable list for sacrifice due to his mistake quote unquote of biting the hand that fed him ie knowingly or unknowingly insulting General Electric while he was appearing on their network recent research this year has linked Phoenix death to Johnny Depp's rise to fame perhaps the powers that shouldn't be gave Johnny the go ahead after Phoenix"

minnie82

Superstar

The vinyl’s cover features an image of Phoenix and his messily braided hair, a photograph taken by River’s close friend Michael Stipe, the result of a road trip they took to Georgia. Driving from Nashville to Athens along with Rain and friends to see Natalie Merchant play, Stipe remembers that it was hot, and River’s long hair was hanging all around his face, so they braided it using pieces of masking tape. When they finally reached Athens, Stipe called artist Jeremey Ayers over to his house to give River a haircut in the backyard. The end result was a bowl cut.

“It was super sweet and not at all an expected look, but it worked,” says Stipe, who photographed River’s hair transformation. “When Jeremy was done, River looked like Dorothy Hamill or one of the kids from The Little Rascals,” shares Stipe. “The next day we drove to Atlanta to see Natalie perform again, and River and Jeremy had these crazy Joan Didion sunglasses—and that bowl cut and an enormous torn up t-shirt. We looked like quite a gang.”

Stipe says his friendship with Phoenix still feels unique to this day. “There’s a handful of people I’ve met in my life who I instantly felt, ‘Ahh, this is gonna be a lifetime friendship, OK, done,’” says Stipe. “Meeting River was like that. There was definitely mutual admiration for what we had each done creatively, but beyond that was an instant spark, a warmth, a kinship. We had so much in common in terms of activism and beliefs about the environment and vegetarianism, but also how to utilize fame and a public platform to encourage progressive ideas.”

“There’s a handful of people I’ve met in my life who I instantly felt, ‘Ahh, this is gonna be a lifetime friendship, OK, done.’ Meeting River was like that. We had so much in common in terms of activism and beliefs about the environment and vegetarianism, but also how to utilize fame and a public platform to encourage progressive ideas.” —Michael Stipe
don't know but it seems that Stipe have a thing for Phoenix, it wasn't just a friendship

ARose

Established
Some more intriguing connections that might be coincidental or might not:

1. Stipe grew-up on the very military base in Germany and during the very period where many LSD and mind control experiments were taking place.

2. Rose McGowan, who grew-up in a French branch of “Children of God” dated Marilyn Manson about four years after River’s death. Manson is best friends with Johnny Depp.

3. Johnny Depp got Heath Ledger’s role in “The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus” after Ledger died from an overdose (the Olsen twins allegedly found him).

In the film, there is a scene where Depp’s character talks about immortality through tragedy and little toy boats with Princess Diana and James Dean float by.

From “The Imaginarium of Dr.Parnassus ”:
1657629440977.jpeg
1657629471796.jpeg

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established

A bunch of gay old dudes cutting and styling a young guy's hair on his property. Something is up with this. Also the actor's parents banned the singer from the actor's funeral. Something bad went down or the parents who manipulated their sons did not like it that another adult with more experience in the entertainment industry was maybe trying to deprogram him and in turn trying to convince him he was gay or some kind of gender fluid oddball. Also not buying the whole I'm using my fame to encourage progressive ideas blah blah blah. Reeks of bull***t.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Some more intriguing connections that might be coincidental or might not:

1. Stipe grew-up on the very military base in Germany and during the very period where many LSD and mind control experiments were taking place.

2. Rose McGowan, who grew-up in a French branch of “Children of God” dated Marilyn Manson about four years after River’s death. Manson is best friends with Johnny Depp.

3. Johnny Depp got Heath Ledger’s role in “The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasses” after Ledger died from an overdose (the Olsen twins allegedly found him).

In the film, there is a scene where Depp’s character talks about immortality through tragedy and little toy boats with Princess Diana and James Dean float by.

From “The Imaginarium of Dr.Parnass”:
View attachment 77076
View attachment 77077
I couldnt find the name of the German base Stipe was at. Wondering, was it the same LSD/MK-Ultra base in Germany Jeff Dahmer was stationed at?

ARose

Established
A bunch of gay old dudes cutting and styling a young guy's hair on his property. Something is up with this. Also the actor's parents banned the singer from the actor's funeral. Something bad went down or the parents who manipulated their sons did not like it that another adult with more experience in the entertainment industry was maybe trying to deprogram him and in turn trying to convince him he was gay or some kind of gender fluid oddball. Also not buying the whole I'm using my fame to encourage progressive ideas blah blah blah. Reeks of bull***t.
River probably was very laid back about his friends and colleagues being “touchy-feely” with him in a way people who weren’t raised in a sex cult, would ever be.

And though his family has been clear that they left before “things got weird”, he was raised around “flirty fishing” hippies, likely nudists, “free love” public exhibitionists and street hustlers.

This would be appealing to people sexually attracted to him and with enough access for a possible encounter.

You just hope he wasn’t preyed on as a child and it doesn’t look likely that he escaped CoG unmarred.

Last edited:

ARose

Established
This is pure speculation but I also wonder if there was ever some kind of subtle tension Depp had with River, when Depp was dating Ryder; that while it wouldn’t drive him to violence, it might make him a little slow to help Phoenix out if he needed it and not so sorry when things didn’t work out for him.

They were contemporaries, peers, so it wouldn’t be odd that they crossed paths.

Still…
1657644491752.jpeg
1657644512370.jpeg

Sure, a lot of it has to do with era trends but Dave Pirner had an awfully distinctive and
familiar look…
1657644204007.jpeg

Last edited:

ARose

Established
From “Stylecaster”:

“ …Depp and Ryder dated from 1989 to 1993. Their relationship was so serious that Depp even tattooed “Winona Forever” on his right arm. He changed the tattoo to “Wino Forever” after their split…”

From “Time”:
“…“I wasn’t there. I don’t know what happened. I’m not calling anyone a liar. I’m just saying, it’s difficult and upsetting for me to wrap my head around it. Look, it was a long time ago, but we were together for four years, and it was a big relationship for me. Imagine if someone you dated when you were—I was 17 when I met him—was accused of that. It’s just shocking. I have never seen him be violent toward a person before.” - Winona Ryder on Depp’s character.

ARose

Established
I wanted to add that I’m not claiming Depp was the one who did it.

I just think these perfect storms of social circle drama + industry competitiveness = An easy opportunity for secret power clubs and even corrupt intelligence, military and organized crime mobs to sneak in and out of a situation and take out a target.

Between young family members and friends wondering when it’s time to compromise public relations for lifesaving care, establishment owners with questionable activities going on in a club not wanting to get cops involved and most of the patrons high off their gourds, it’s easy for a hitman to slip in and out of a situation without anyone even knowing what he was up to and what his role was in a tragedy.

I think this happens more often than people realize and that some mob members are paid to watch the dynamics in a group and rat-out “snitches” to the”higher ups.”