River Phoenix was murdered because he was about to blow the lid

ARose

Established
If you have an old dvd of “The Thing Called Love,” which I do, watch the special feature about remembering River.

Peter Bogdanivich makes a very chilling statement about what he thinks happened. He just said, while giving the interviewer a knowing stare:
“…there’s a level of jealousy in Hollywood.”
He looked completely serious and angry. He clearly suspected foul play.

ARose

Established
A two part interview with Richie Albertini, take from it what you wish:

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
View attachment 82010

Perry questions why Reeves is still alive when “talented” actors and “original thinkers” like River Phoenix and Chris Farley had tragic deaths.
Perry seems to know something about reeves.
He knows what goes on in satanic hollowood so I’m guessing it was a backhanded heads up to people letting them know what reeves really is.

It’s been said he’s sa of young girls but who knows they’re all sick in that industry.

minnie82

Superstar
Perry seems to know something about reeves.
He knows what goes on in satanic hollowood so I’m guessing it was a backhanded heads up to people letting them know what reeves really is.

It’s been said he’s sa of young girls but who knows they’re all sick in that industry.
There's rumors about Keanu,sacrificing his gf ,she die in a car accident or something

I don't see how Chris Farley death is classified as tragic. The guy was extremely overweight and doing mounds of cocaine. He had no self respect.

I don't see how Chris Farley death is classified as tragic. The guy was extremely overweight and doing mounds of cocaine. He had no self respect.
I don't know what happened to him, but after every victim who dies, a convincing natural death story is written.

ARose

Established
I think Perry was trying to pull a “Keanu” joke and later thought it read as cruel.

I wonder if Perry noticed that River’s sister decided to post a big ol’ close-up of River covering his eye, to celebrate his birthday? There wasn’t anything to indicate a joke and even if it were,that would be quirky.7013D922-6A7A-4C65-AA01-3A5ABC6CCD42.jpeg

markymark91

Established
Great thread very informative. I have watched My own private Idaho various times and always found it very unsettling also quite bizarre not that I didn’t enjoy the characters journey

Vinyasi

Is it possible to hide the administration of a lethal overdose of cocaine and heroin by coating the exterior surface of a condom or the finger of a rubber glove with this mixture since the colon will absorb anything which is water soluble and bypass the liver to process it -- unlike oral ingestion which goes, first, to the liver before entering the bloodstream? No one would think to look inside the colon in search of drugs when performing an autopsy, yes? Since there were no signs of trauma surrounding the anus in the autopsy report, it's possible that a very small, condom-covered penis or more likely a probing finger clothed in a rubber glove and coated with the lethal drugs could have been an attempt at foreplay? And anal sex may not have been pursued if River immediately felt ill and, thus, prevent any sign of anal trauma?

The offer of anal sex could have been contingent upon a promise to "put a good word in" to Depp to allow a spot on the stage for River to perform. River could, then, have been lured to the Viper Room (rather than return home after dropping off his younger siblings) in the hope of a prearrangement of performing that night only to be snubbed, upon his arrival, by an over-booked stage sufficient to motivate River to try anything to get himself on stage, yes?

I agree with the unpopular belief that he was murdered to silence his outspoken, thought-provoking character.

Last edited: