RIP YouTube II

I stand by what I said.
You can stand by what you said but that doens't change the fact that even a publically traded company doesn't have any obligation to give anyone a platform. Hell, it means they have less of an obligation because they way things work, their primary concern is shareholders. Controversy can hurt shares. It can help them, too... But usually, that requires a calculated move on the part of a corporation... Not some random person uploading a video that says racist things and goes viral.

What is racism?
Hating someone because of their ethnicity.

Nationalism?
No, although nationalism is often a gateway drug for racist ideology.

Not liking people? That's not a reason to be arrested. The case I know of was a case of hate speech.
I've already said I don't agree with hate speech laws, dude. More laws are dangerous and hate speech laws in particular lead to actual racists getting a lot more clever with their world play, allowing more plausible deniability, in turn giving them a bigger audience of impressionable minds.

What people are those? Not in 2019. Call out Israel and you lose your job. You get demonetized. Try again.
Lose their job? In some cases, yes. Especially when it goes beyond critiques of Israel's government and starts getting into racist dog whistling. But there's also a lot of people that do critique Israel... You know, since the critique of Israel is insanely common in leftist circles. The state of Israel is not beyond approach.

You will be demotenized on YouTube. But you'll also be demotenized if you talk about American atrocities. Or any atrocity committed by any country, because again... Again, advertisers really don't want to peddle their wares on "controversial" content that they themselves have control over.

It has nothing to do with Isreal and everything to do with money.

polymoog

Superstar
https://youtube.googleblog.com/2019/06/our-ongoing-work-to-tackle-hate.html

Removing more hateful and supremacist content from YouTube
YouTube has always had rules of the road, including a longstanding policy against hate speech. In 2017, we introduced a tougher stance towards videos with supremacist content, including limiting recommendations and features like comments and the ability to share the video. This step dramatically reduced views to these videos (on average 80%). Today, we're taking another step in our hate speech policy by specifically prohibiting videos alleging that a group is superior in order to justify discrimination, segregation or exclusion based on qualities like age, gender, race, caste, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status. This would include, for example, videos that promote or glorify Nazi ideology, which is inherently discriminatory. Finally, we will remove content denying that well-documented violent events, like the Holocaust or the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, took place.

this will include videos on 9/11, unless it is shown from an "authoritative" source.
authoritative sources know whats best for us.

free2018

Star
If you have used taxpayer money, US taxpayers are your shareholders. The US Govt is the biggest company on the block and they usually ignore their shareholders-- American citizens.

Nationalism has nothing to do with the "race" story. That's an excuse for replacement the Elite are using currently.
These racists you speak of don't use a lot of wordplay usually. They use double speak. Most people are asleep. A lot of things people claim are a boon are actually a hindrance (i.e. welfare state for example).

BDS was originally a "leftist" thing and it's completely positive. Anything that opposes ZOG is positive.
You get deplatformed for wrongthink. Wrongthink is anything not on MSM.
Advertisers back deviancy and p***philia. They'll back anything.

polymoog

Superstar
ouTube is a shit platform. You won't hear me argue that it's not. But if you're so offended about what YouTube is doing, you should be upset a long time ago... Since it's not just people who you agree with that that get screwed over by YouTube. It stopped becoming a place to freely share your ideas a long time ago.
i agree with this 100%. YT was finished a long time ago-- even before alex jones was banned. i rarely go to YT anymore and stick with bitchute which is a complete free speech platform for everyone-- although its mostly conservative/right than anything else at the moment since its the rightists who are fleeing in waves from YT. i read a comment two days ago that made a good point: by everyone fleeing to bitchute, it puts us in an isolation box. until more people move over to bitchute, this is very true.

YT is now turning into a netflixy- online TV hub. not for me. i want creator content-- YTs original draw, not some sterilized commercial pieces.

bitchute has its problems-- its search engine is atrocious and you need a disqus account to comment, but you can say and post what you like. and if you dont like, you are free NOT to watch it. how about that for a revelation?

If you have used taxpayer money, US taxpayers are your shareholders. The US Govt is the biggest company on the block and they usually ignore their shareholders-- American citizens.
To begin with, most if not all, of Google's taxpayer money doesn't go to fund YouTube. It goes (or went since I believe they backed out of the contract to do public backlash) towards AI research for the military.

Secondly, that's now how it works. It's absolutely how it should work but that's not how things do work in the real world. Consumers only matter upsetting them will lose money. Since the vast majority of Americans don't have any form a radical politics; left-wing or right-wing, it won't hurt YouTube to silence certain voices.

Nationalism has nothing to do with the "race" story. That's an excuse for replacement the Elite are using currently.
I never said nationalism is inherently racist but denying that racists often embrace nationalism, using it as means to recruit. "Oh, look. Those foreigners are taking our jobs." Followed by slowly turning people's genuine outrage, which should be directed at the businesses that are exploiting cheap labor, are instead turned towards other people. Over time, "only <insert ethnic idenity> for <insert nation>" isn't hard to say.

These racists you speak of don't use a lot of wordplay usually. They use double speak.
Doublespeak is a form of wordplay, isn't it? They need doublespeak to recruit. Very few people are going to be that warm to an ideology that says "no brown people allowed", but if you start talking about replacement theory, show a lot of charts and graphs, and attempt to manipulate how the information is processed...

BDS was originally a "leftist" thing and it's completely positive. Anything that opposes ZOG is positive.
It still largely is. And if all you're worried about his the ZOG... Well, good luck. If the only thing you care about is what Israel is doing, won't be long until another jackboot is on your neck. This ain't a one-horse race.

You get deplatformed for wrongthink. Wrongthink is anything not on MSM.
This is nothing new.

Advertisers back deviancy and p***philia. They'll back anything.
p***philia? If you point out to any major company that p***philia is being promoted, they'll pull their ads fast as hell. Deviancy? Well, it depends on your definition.

free2018

Star
To begin with, most if not all, of Google's taxpayer money doesn't go to fund YouTube. It goes (or went since I believe they backed out of the contract to do public backlash) towards AI research for the military.

Big tech wants to have their cake and eat it too. It's a world of transhumanism where guys with a billi think they are gods themselves. It is pure malignant narcissism-- evil.

Secondly, that's now how it works. It's absolutely how it should work but that's not how things do work in the real world. Consumers only matter upsetting them will lose money. Since the vast majority of Americans don't have any form a radical politics; left-wing or right-wing, it won't hurt YouTube to silence certain voices.

I am no child and the real world sadly is where the dark knight wins-- and I not speaking about Batman. Content creators made Youtube the money they did make. It's disingenuous to look at it any other way. Youtube has been shafting content creators year after year since Google took over.

If it hadn't hurt Youtube, they wouldn't have taken a hit. The "sheep" are completely asleep and they signed up originally for a "free" platform in exchange for their data.

I never said nationalism is inherently racist but denying that racists often embrace nationalism, using it as means to recruit. "Oh, look. Those foreigners are taking our jobs." Followed by slowly turning people's genuine outrage, which should be directed at the businesses that are exploiting cheap labor, are instead turned towards other people. Over time, "only <insert ethnic idenity> for <insert nation>" isn't hard to say.

Nationalism simply denotes one's love for one's own nation. Foreigners are flooding the West not because the Elite cares about poor foreigners. If they did, the Elite wouldn't have destabilized countries like Syria or Libya for example. Thinking illegals should be returned to their home country is not racism. It's nativism.

That doesn't excuse demographic replacement when there are homeless tent cities full of veterans in places like SoCal for example. It's easy to live in a high-end area and look the other way at the corruption and criminality that come with high illegal immigration. People wasting tax dollars and they shouldn't be in the country in the first place. That doesn't excuse the government in the US shilling money out for illegal aliens while native citizens in places like NYC haven't gotten HUD money allocated for them.

Doublespeak is a form of wordplay, isn't it? They need doublespeak to recruit. Very few people are going to be that warm to an ideology that says "no brown people allowed", but if you start talking about replacement theory, show a lot of charts and graphs, and attempt to manipulate how the information is processed...

It's only confusing when you look at the surface. Identitarianism is alive and growing. It's not a new thing. I don't see the code most places. I see identitarianism with conversations about race theory, IQ and critical theory. Where's the doublespeak or code? I see a lot of slang but it's not hidden.

It still largely is. And if all you're worried about his the ZOG... Well, good luck. If the only thing you care about is what Israel is doing, won't be long until another jackboot is on your neck. This ain't a one-horse race.

I don't spend most of my time worried about ZOG or their friends.

This is nothing new.

p***philia? If you point out to any major company that p***philia is being promoted, they'll pull their ads fast as hell. Deviancy? Well, it depends on your definition.

No, they won't. They're normalizing it because the Elite are one eyed pedos themselves.

polymoog

Superstar
Big tech wants to have their cake and eat it too. It's a world of transhumanism where guys with a billi think they are gods themselves. It is pure malignant narcissism-- evil.
Welcome to the real world, where corporations are the true nations.

I am no child and the real world sadly is where the dark knight wins-- and I not speaking about Batman. Content creators made Youtube the money they did make. It's disingenuous to look at it any other way. Youtube has been shafting content creators year after year since Google took over.
Am I arguing that? Again, YouTube doesn't care about its content creators. It cares about its advertisers. It cares about the copyright claims of multinational corporations, even they use falls into fair use. It cares about the big media companies that have their videos on trending, even if independent media is getting more views.

But again, buddy, blame capitalism. Or crony capitalism, if you don't believe its "real capitalism".

[QUOTE]If it hadn't hurt Youtube, they wouldn't have taken a hit. The "sheep" are completely asleep and they signed up originally for a "free" platform in exchange for their data.[/QUOTE]

I don't see YouTube really taking a hit. I see some people condemning YouTube, others praising them, and a lot of people (including people here) getting caught up in the spectacle... When in the end, the only people that win are the mainstream media and huge corpeations.

Nationalism simply denotes one's love for one's own nation. Foreigners are flooding the West not because the Elite cares about poor foreigners. If they did, the Elite wouldn't have destabilized countries like Syria or Libya for example. Thinking illegals should be returned to their home country is not racism. It's nativism.
Patriotism is the love of one's country. Nationalism is the belief that one's country is superior and should prosper even at the expense of other nations. And I'm well away the elite don't care about the poor; lower classes are expendable. But most people coming from other countries aren't doing to destroy the country they are coming to... They just want a better life.

They are perfectly capable of integrating, too. Maybe not first generation, fully, but second and third generation? As someone who lives in Michigan and has been to Dearborn, a city with one of the highest Arab populations outside the Middle East, I've seen it.

That doesn't excuse demographic replacement when there are homeless tent cities full of veterans in places like SoCal for example. It's easy to live in a high-end area and look the other way at the corruption and criminality that come with high illegal immigration. People wasting tax dollars and they shouldn't be in the country in the first place. That doesn't excuse the government in the US shilling money out for illegal aliens while native citizens in places like NYC haven't gotten HUD money allocated for them.
What demographic are Mexican and South American immigrants replacing exactly? It's not the American demographic since most of them want to American (that is part of the United States of America).

And when it comes to wasting tax dollars... I don't know about you. I'd be more concerned with our massive, bloated military budget than the money we spend on illegal immigration. It's six times what's spent on even the numbers anti-immigration thinktanks offer. And it's almost three times what China. a nation with a military that would destroy ours in a direct war, spends...

Cut $200 billion off, you make up for the cost of illegal immigration and have more money to help this country. But hey, those arms manfactures gotta make their chedder... And hey, what do you know? The money the US government spent on Google's AI development is part of that?!

It's only confusing when you look at the surface. Identitarianism is alive and growing.
Identitarianism. Now there's double-speak. A very PC-sounding term, that isn't nearly obvious as ethnic nationalism... But when say the same things...

It's not a new thing. I don't see the code most places. I see identitarianism with conversations about race theory, IQ and critical theory. Where's the doublespeak or code? I see a lot of slang but it's not hidden.
And all those things are deliberate manipulation. IQ, especially, ignores that IQ tests measure a very specific type of intelligence (and there's more than one kind of intelligence) that less economically privileged people regardless of race (would score lower at) and most people of color (outside Asians, who again usually have economic privilege). It's all done to get people to except a toxic worldview.

I don't spend most of my time worried about ZOG or their friends.
You just like to talk about how JEWS are the one that rule this world...

No, they won't. They're normalizing it because the Elite are one eyed pedos themselves.
I don't see the normalization of p***philia being a thing. Especially since you know, states are passing laws that child brides are illegal?