RIP Old Layout

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The look doesn't bother me, I can dig it. The only thing I don't like that's different is that the post space isn't as wide (notice my screen name-it doesn't fit anymore it overlaps) so for instance I can't post anything beside anything. Say, a video with a picture next to it. Now, no matter the size of the object, it makes you drop down to the next line to post it. So, no horizontal posting just vertical...oh, and the fact that the copy bar is kinda invisible instead of blue.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Yes. I miss the red text. It was way easier to read. The text just dripped off the screen, ya know? Like blood

Carolyn

Star
am so lost but I am quite high right now defo not helping, couldnt even do online food shopping earlier, my daughter done it lol

mecca

Superstar
One thing I hate about this new layout is the links... you can't tell when something is linked, it just looks like normal text. In the old layout it made the text red.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
One thing I hate about this new layout is the links... you can't tell when something is linked, it just looks like normal text. In the old layout it made the text red.
You're talking about when the title of the article is actually the link to the article and it shows up red?