RIP Charlie

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Is "Universal Reconciliation" where eventually, no matter the sin(s), everyone will get out of Hell and enter Paradise?
That's the one.

The point is not the sins, but the fact that many die rejecting Jesus as saviour. I can understand why people might want to believe something like that (just like they may wish to believe in Santa) but logic (and scripture) really doesn't support it!

Karlysymon

Superstar
"I was convicted of witchcraft in the Twentieth Century"

The first time i read that quote, i found it to hold a profound truth given his background. That there really isn't any difference between, say, Salem witches and the average 20th century MK handler. The 'job' entails having someone under your spell.
The elites' obsession with control of the mind is exactly that...witchcraft. Whether its the TV Network execs or BigPharma kingpins.

Kung Fu

Superstar

The first time i read that quote, i found it to hold a profound truth given his background. That there really isn't any difference between, say, Salem witches and the average 20th century MK handler. The 'job' entails having someone under your spell.
The elites' obsession with control of the mind is exactly that...witchcraft. Whether its the TV Network execs or BigPharma kingpins.

You could call the techniques that psychologists and the elite use "magic".

Devine

Star

well put karly

TMT

Star

1. The "Salem" witches weren't witches, and were victims of fundamentalism.

2. Charles Manson didn't know shit about Witchcraft.