Riots to justify placing dissidents in internment fema camps?

Awoken2

Superstar
I just read through that list and found that I myself tick more boxes than a platinum cable tv package.

......(takes furtive glance through curtains)

I'll be going out like Bill Cooper I guess.....without any guns though.

Awoken2

Superstar
.....considering I am now the cyber world equivalent of Osama Bin Laden I may as well start putting together a cache of household weaponry for when the SWAT team come knocking.

I already have quite a handy selection of rather dangerous gardening equipment and an orbital sander gaffa taped to the handle of a mop.

......(checks curtains again)

Lisa

Superstar
Idk. They are both caucasian men and likely been accused of being white supremacists I am sure. Maybe they are alike :D
They both sell ’health’ stuff anyway..:D that’s the first thing I noticed.

it doesnt take a genius to know that whats actually happening is 2 ideologies being pitted against each other, and being made to look so incohabitable to the point that they both will be wiped from the face of the earth and any remnants must be exterminated. Both sides are being villified. Whats being laid now is the foundation of the NWO, this is the chaos, the "reset" this could go on for years btw, the order comes next.

I think its pointless to approach it through a left-right paradigm. Trump isn't going to go ahead of the raiding parties. The real government has its own lists. That list didn't even have antivaxxers, homeschoolers, growing your own food on it. Keep in mind that just last year, the WHO announced that antivaxxers are among the top 10 global health threats. Besides that, there are many people for fall in all those categories but yet aren't Trump supporters.
I understand when people say that these lists and "camp talk" have been around for forever.....but it's different this time. How many times in the last 30yrs was a national emergency declared that put FEMA in charge?

Please see this thread

The NDAA also applies the laws of war on American soil―except under this law, everyone, whether an American citizen or not, is robbed of their rights. Under Section 1021, anyone who has committed a belligerent act, which even the government could not define when questioned in court, can be detained indefinitely, without charges or trial, as a “suspected terrorist.”

In essence, the 2012 NDAA brought the war on terror home. It is the authority used to kill American citizens abroad and justify the abuses at Guantanamo Bay. And now it applies on American soil.
SM: Who are the “covered persons” in the 2012 NDAA?

DJ:
The 2012 NDAA’s detention provisions apply to anyone, anywhere. But who is most likely to have the NDAA used against them? It depends on how you define the word terrorist.

The Department of Homeland Security said that individuals or organizations “reverent of individual liberty” and “suspicious of centralized federal authority” pose a threat. The state of Georgia calls publishing “public records” terrorism. The FBI added the director of an anti-fracking film to the terror watchlist; and tells business owners to look for terrorists via “strange odors,” “ordering a specific hotel room,” and demanding “identity ‘privacy’ in dozens of their documents.

The government won’t define “terrorist” in order to keep their options flexible. So it means whatever they want it to mean, at any point. And under the 2012 NDAA, the term “terrorist” can be applied to whomever they want to apply it to, at any point.[/I}

A previous champion of the fight against the NDAA was Rep. Justin Amash, but recently, no representative in either house has introduced legislation to curb the NDAA. It is the realization of one of my greatest fears: once Americans forget about this legislation, that’s when it will be used en masse.

SM: When will this bill expire?

DJ:
When will the war on terror end? That’s when the NDAA powers expire. America entered this war with the Authorization for Use of Military Force in 2001, which authorized “necessary and appropriate force” to go after Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, and to go to war in Afghanistan. It is also the same bill quoted by the 2012 NDAA.
Everybody will not be detained, or "gotten rid of" at once. That's not how these things work. Yeah eventually down the road, people on the right side of the equation, or the "conspiracy theorists" who do not fall into their phony paradigm will be targeted.

But first roughly half the population will be supportive of these authoritarian measures, and they will help to carry it out against their political opposition.

What's the saying. "First they came for X and I did nothing, then later they came for me"

We are seeing this now as the right wingers are supporting this authoritarian president, and WANT him to crack down and carry out "law and order" The extremists amongst them believe Antia and BLM ARE terrorists and enemies of the state. So that is who will end up in camps before anybody else. You dont have heavily armed right wing militias for no reason. They are the paramilitary proxy force of the deep state, and we have already seen them mobilized against "enemies of the state"

Did Hitler throw believers of conspiracy theories like "the protocols of zion" in concentration camps ?
No, they became his brown shirts. They became tools of the regime. The victims of the camps were those the "conspiracy theories" named as subversives. That is what is happening currently.

If you hadn't noticed, Trump and Trump proxies like Qanon are pushing conspiracy theories, not demonizing them.

So no at this point "conspiracy theorists" are not the enemies of the state. They are STATE PROPAGANDA.

Of course these are state sanctioned conspiracy theories pushed even by mainstream stream media like Fox News. They are corralling conspiracy theorists into their accepted narratives. They have been doing this for a long time actually. These people certainly are not enemies of the state, they are in reality proxies of it.

Lyfe

Star
Everybody will not be detained, or "gotten rid of" at once. That's not how these things work. Yeah eventually down the road, people on the right side of the equation, or the "conspiracy theorists" who do not fall into their phony paradigm will be targeted.

But first roughly half the population will be supportive of these authoritarian measures, and they will help to carry it out against their political opposition.

What's the saying. "First they came for X and I did nothing, then later they came for me"

We are seeing this now as the right wingers are supporting this authoritarian president, and WANT him to crack down and carry out "law and order" The extremists amongst them believe Antia and BLM ARE terrorists and enemies of the state. So that is who will end up in camps before anybody else. You dont have heavily armed right wing militias for no reason. They are the paramilitary proxy force of the deep state, and we have already seen them mobilized against "enemies of the state"

Did Hitler throw believers of conspiracy theories like "the protocols of zion" in concentration camps ?
No, they became his brown shirts. They became tools of the regime. The victims of the camps were those the "conspiracy theories" named as subversives. That is what is happening currently.

If you hadn't noticed, Trump and Trump proxies like Qanon are pushing conspiracy theories, not demonizing them.

So no at this point "conspiracy theorists" are not the enemies of the state. They are STATE PROPAGANDA.

Of course these are state sanctioned conspiracy theories pushed even by mainstream stream media like Fox News. They are corralling conspiracy theorists into their accepted narratives. They have been doing this for a long time actually. These people certainly are not enemies of the state, they are in reality proxies of it.
Then who does the system fear the most?

Lyfe

Star
Everyone. They only divide us so we’re easier to control and/or conquer. If we united we’d have the numbers and it would be way harder
The system also needs a majority or an asleep mass that is apathetic, manipulated, and easily controlled. I would say this consists of the majority that pose no threat. These individuals wont be sent to an internment camp if that is the fate of dissidence.

Then who does the system fear the most?
Those who can see through all layers of deception, and have the influence to expose these ideas to a wide range of the public.

That's why media is controlled (alt media included) and all we get are the accepted narratives either side of the dialectic allows. That's also why man top musicians/celebrities are killed because they have the ability to change the masses and must be on script.

And the dialectic is essentially a "good cop" vs "bad cop" dynamic.

The system also needs a majority or an asleep mass that is apathetic, manipulated, and easily controlled. I would say this consists of the majority that pose no threat. These individuals wont be sent to an internment camp if that is the fate of dissidence.
Yes.

And again my example of "conspiracy theorists" in Nazi germany being the apathetic, manipulated, and easily controlled and NOT sent to internment camps.

We are in the age where conspiracies have been weaponized to serve the agenda of the elites.

This doesn't mean there aren't real conspiracy theories that do expose the agenda, but the low hanging fruit, the easily accessible conspiracy theories that THEY put there for you to latch onto help to serve their agenda.

Qanon , but there are plenty of others, this perhaps one of the most blatantly obvious scams serves as state propaganda. It radicalizes people to fanatically support Trump and the agenda behind him.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Then who goes to camps?
I was going through this gov't document on a Catastrophic blackout and this was of interest.
163251_www.cisa.gov.png
165034_www.cisa.gov.png

Over the years, there has been speculation that, aside from obvious Walmart, schools will be used.

163421_www.cisa.gov.png
162733_www.cisa.gov.png
Part "a" will definitely be crazy. Presently, they are floating Russia, China and Iran as potential suspects but as this document states, if the event is blamed on a nation-state, it will require a military response. I can't see war with the aforementioned, even a cyber counter-attack unless there is something in Chinese infrastructure that America would want to cripple or set back. So iam thinking a scheduled blackout would have to be blamed on something else other than a nation-state.

Pages45-47 are about DOD response but much of it seems to have already been activated for coronavirus.

Last edited:

Devine

Star

Oh is that how things work? Who Da F are you? Big Daddy?
Do you have any claim to know the things you know. DO you even have a job?

Maes17

Superstar
Then who goes to camps?
Gullible people. When you dive into conspiracy theories, really question everything. When you think for yourself, there is always going to be an opposing force to throw you off.

justjess

Superstar
Oh is that how things work? Who Da F are you? Big Daddy?
Do you have any claim to know the things you know. DO you even have a job?

Devine

Star
well if refinery 29 says so!
In fact these days I'd rather have my info from citizen journalists than ANY "credible" media outlet :)

justjess

Superstar
well if refinery 29 says so!
In fact these days I'd rather have my info from citizen journalists than ANY "credible" media outlet :)
Do you have reason to doubt it? Your president isn’t denying it he’s bragging about it

I will agree the whole undercover thing is normalizing, and making acceptable the idea of a progressive camp, but also - would the left be so opposed if it were to instill there values? heres the synthesis, of both sides to the NWO.

justjess

Superstar
I will agree the whole undercover thing is normalizing, and making acceptable the idea of a progressive camp, but also - would the left be so opposed if it were to instill there values? heres the synthesis, of both sides to the NWO.
Yes I’d be opposed. I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t be. I highly doh t at this point the left would fight it though since the right is actively cheering for what’s going on now