Riots to justify placing dissidents in internment fema camps?

Maes17

Superstar
Do you think something happens and they just decide to put people in camps or put the military in the streets? Those plans are long in the making. Corona didn’t spark enough dissent, role out the racism. If racism doesn’t do it they’ll role out the aliens or a war or a blackout or something. It’s all contrived.
I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if they decide to round up out of nowhere. If they want to right now, they really can.

The logic in me still thinks nothing bad per interment camps will happen.
I can see the riots/covid changing social interactions to some degree. People are just flat out angry with each other. I’m at the point I’m all for rioters/counter rioters(no side chosen) to just hash it out. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Aliens is too far fetched. But 2020 has been a crazy year.

A war or a blackout seem more realistic. China and/or North Korea would be the easy culprits to blame if they want to go that route.

Aero

Superstar
Trump only seems worried about the vanity of poll numbers. But he's not wrong in the sense that modern-day political polling is 100% about vanity. If a poll doesn't look good in any direction, it won't get published. Biden's latest push seems admirable while also having a too little too late vibe going on.

Ultimately neither candidate has gotten ahead of the pandemic, or the riots. So allow me to do my job of pushing back on the misconceptions in the air. Nobody wants to put you all in FEMA camps. Why the hell would they when most people are already stuck in some mental prison.

Economically speaking the whole FEMA camp thing cannot work. It's like distributism in a sense that FEMA would be creating labor type jobs that aren't necessary or are already rendered obsolete due to technology. Basically internment camp labor cannot pay for itself if using machines still maximizes profits.

Maes17

Superstar
Trump only seems worried about the vanity of poll numbers. But he's not wrong in the sense that modern-day political polling is 100% about vanity. If a poll doesn't look good in any direction, it won't get published. Biden's latest push seems admirable while also having a too little too late vibe going on.

Ultimately neither candidate has gotten ahead of the pandemic, or the riots. So allow me to do my job of pushing back on the misconceptions in the air. Nobody wants to put you all in FEMA camps. Why the hell would they when most people are already stuck in some mental prison.

Economically speaking the whole FEMA camp thing cannot work. It's like distributism in a sense that FEMA would be creating labor type jobs that aren't necessary or are already rendered obsolete due to technology. Basically internment camp labor cannot pay for itself if using machines still maximizes profits.
Thanks for being logical. I try, but I have too many other things on my mind to even respond properly to you guys lol

:p

Lyfe

Star
FEMA camps arent about creating jobs or really even labor for that matter. I think its easy to forget that the new world order in the higher levels is essentially a death cult. Nobody could have fathomed all those millions who died in gulags and concentration camps yet lo and behold it happened. These are the same people that funded bloody revolutions and all sides of war, the same people that put fluoride in the water supply and ran planes into twin towers to justify more war, that run pedo rings, that tested live polio vaccines on unsuspecting villages and populations, the same people that went to war in vietnam based off of gulf of tonkin which was a confirmed false flag, the same people that destroyed thousands of lives through programs like mk ultra and trauma based mind control. They love death. Im not trying to sound like a sensationalist, but look at history in just the last hundred years and how many millions were killed in the 20th century alone in concentration camps and were executed by despots(Stalin, Mao, Hitler). These people are psychotic mass murderers and despots and it seems like we forget that. They have no problem aiding despots rise to power. They believe in population reduction

If they did have camps it would have to be “supported by the majority”, in quotes because it means pumped through the news, entertainment establishment, and corporatist class, the three arms of opinion control.
Inmates would have to be accepted as threats to public safety or completely deserving it.
The two categories I can personally think of that would fit all of those criteria are
-anti vaxxers
-”racists” which we know is a broad category in no way connected to reality, but can be any class of thought crime from religious to political, ancestral crime, insufficient support of neo liberal Marxist style ideas.

rainerann

Star
I don’t know about fema camps. They have been around since early Alex Jones days and I still don’t see the scenario they are connected with happening anytime soon. Although, I have for a long time been somewhat opposed to protesting because it seemed like it could be used as a strategy to replace the authority of the us with a “higher” authority for lack of a better term.

the un is supposed to hold a council on police brutality and racism in the us. Apparently, Africa is requesting this. It is obviously still just people sitting around giving their opinions. I don’t think they will rule that the us is not fit to govern itself or something, but that is what I think would come first if there ever was a fema camp scenario in the works.

Karlysymon

Superstar
They could use anyone really to run these camps. Probably a combination of all sorts of evil men. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I remember reading somewhere that they selected SS officers based off of a certain profiling and used them for homeland security and to execute and round up Jews in concentration camps, because they knew the average German soldier would morally object. I wouldnt put it past these sort of camps in a war time scenario to be run by serial killers taken out of prison and given a baton and a badge.

I personally believe that if Trump does get elected again there will be more riots and Floyd'esque not so peaceful protests.
I agree with what you are saying here, even the serial killer part. I remember reading about it in a book. How they take these hardcore prisoners, mk'd and trained to do hit-men jobs around the world. There will be many willing parties, ready to this job.
We don't know how the whole thing is going to play out. Tensions are high and people are divided already. While i don't like using the left-right terms, do you think that given the current divisions that people on either side won't hestitate to do the round-ups?
The military is already well-positioned, FEMA is in charge (for 6months, national emergency declared in March) but you can be darn sure they'll have people begging for it all. "They" are just waiting for the perfect crisis and they aren't done with the shocks. Afterall, Trump said that he is a president of law and order and he has demonstrated that he can roll-out martial law in a heart-beat.
I expect more people will vote compared to 2016. I've always insisted Trump would get re-elected, but 2020 has made it a bit more unpredictable. It's going to depend on whatever happens between now and November. When things calm down, which the DNC and deep state won't allow, Obamagate is going to be at the center of attention on the internet (CNN and controlled media will obviously deflect).

But I've got an overall good feeling about this. This apocalyptic unmasking of the NWO agenda and her complicit institutions and people is starting to look like a snowball effect. So many people are waking from their slumber. Even people I know that have called me crazy for years are now leaning in the same direction. The constant succession of these blatant attempts at subverting the last US election result is starting to look like the machinations of a panicking Beast that is going all-in, but is ultimately overplaying his hand.
I've made up my mind that there's not going to be an election and as @justjess said, that is going to set off elements and a show-down between the two sides.
I also now believe that the 2016 Russia-hacking narrative was purposefully set in motion so that it would segue into the 2020 election as well. Intelligence agencies are already pointing at actors before the whole thing even happens. Inotherwords, Russia, China and Iran will take down America's grid, so that there's no election and that Trump remains in office. How silly!!!
America is already due for another 9/11. If 9/11 was an inside job, we can be sure that what is coming next will be an inside job too. This crossed my mind just hours ago as i watching the twin towers fall.

Naming the culprits in advance
In addition to the apparent consensus on how foreign meddling will occur during the 2020 election, there is also agreement regarding which countries will be responsible. Again, this is largely based on statements made by U.S. national security officials. For instance, the joint statement issued last November by the DOJ, DOD, DHS, DNI, FBI, NSA, and CISA regarding 2020 election security, states that “Russia, China, Iran, and other foreign malicious actors all will seek to interfere in the voting process or influence voter perceptions” before adding “at this time we have no evidence.”

Similarly, the 2019 Worldwide Threat Assessment for the U.S. Intelligence Community, written by then-Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, names these same three countries in relation to imminent 2020 election interference and states that their interference in the 2020 election is “almost certain.”

Maes17

Superstar
I don’t know about fema camps. They have been around since early Alex Jones days and I still don’t see the scenario they are connected with happening anytime soon. Although, I have for a long time been somewhat opposed to protesting because it seemed like it could be used as a strategy to replace the authority of the us with a “higher” authority for lack of a better term.

the un is supposed to hold a council on police brutality and racism in the us. Apparently, Africa is requesting this. It is obviously still just people sitting around giving their opinions. I don’t think they will rule that the us is not fit to govern itself or something, but that is what I think would come first if there ever was a fema camp scenario in the works.

Fema camps are a longshot imo. If the government wanted. They would’ve done it.
The US is going to change. Covid and civil unrest will make sure of that. But I see no fema camps happening

Maes17

Superstar
I agree with what you are saying here, even the serial killer part. I remember reading about it in a book. How they take these hardcore prisoners, mk'd and trained to do hit-men jobs around the world. There will be many willing parties, ready to this job.
We don't know how the whole thing is going to play out. Tensions are high and people are divided already. While i don't like using the left-right terms, do you think that given the current divisions that people on either side won't hestitate to do the round-ups?
The military is already well-positioned, FEMA is in charge (for 6months, national emergency declared in March) but you can be darn sure they'll have people begging for it all. "They" are just waiting for the perfect crisis and they aren't done with the shocks. Afterall, Trump said that he is a president of law and order and he has demonstrated that he can roll-out martial law in a heart-beat.

I've made up my mind that there's not going to be an election and as @justjess said, that is going to set off elements and a show-down between the two sides.
I also now believe that the 2016 Russia-hacking narrative was purposefully set in motion so that it would segue into the 2020 election as well. Intelligence agencies are already pointing at actors before the whole thing even happens. Inotherwords, Russia, China and Iran will take down America's grid, so that there's no election and that Trump remains in office. How silly!!!
America is already due for another 9/11. If 9/11 was an inside job, we can be sure that what is coming next will be an inside job too. This crossed my mind just hours ago as i watching the twin towers fall.

In addition to the apparent consensus on how foreign meddling will occur during the 2020 election, there is also agreement regarding which countries will be responsible. Again, this is largely based on statements made by U.S. national security officials. For instance, the joint statement issued last November by the DOJ, DOD, DHS, DNI, FBI, NSA, and CISA regarding 2020 election security, states that “Russia, China, Iran, and other foreign malicious actors all will seek to interfere in the voting process or influence voter perceptions” before adding “at this time we have no evidence.”

Similarly, the 2019 Worldwide Threat Assessment for the U.S. Intelligence Community, written by then-Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, names these same three countries in relation to imminent 2020 election interference and states that their interference in the 2020 election is “almost certain.”
Well if they want to. Now would be the perfect time to do it.
The liberal vs alt right narrative along with covid restrictions, hurricane season looming, tensions with china.

It’s all there, ripe for the picking.
Will it happen? I say not.

I wouldn’t worry about fema camps. I would worry about more social restrictions however. This year is just one messed up year.

Lyfe

Star

I think they could very well begin to start labeling what we have seen as a form of domestic terrorism if this escalates. Then any and all acts of protest could be designated as acts domestic terror if it continues to be associated and followed with violence. They could start targeting peoples who associate with antifa, but eventually more groups would made the list and eventually they would just start rounding up anyone(both right wing and left wing groups) who is a dissident on flimsy suspicion of being associated with a terror group. All they really need is some false flag domestic terror to justify it.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think they could very well begin to start labeling what we have seen as a form of domestic terrorism if this escalates. Then any and all acts of protest could be designated as acts domestic terror if it continues to be associated and followed with violence. They could start targeting peoples who associate with antifa, but eventually more groups would made the list and eventually they would just start rounding up anyone(both right wing and left wing groups) who is a dissident on flimsy suspicion of being associated with a terror group. All they really need is some false flag domestic terror to justify it.
This will definitely be of great interest to you
A little old but a worthwhile listen. The planned coming blackout, raids, Stephen Miller (Trump's speech writer) and why Trump declared himself King of Israel.

[QUOTE="Helioform, post: 322052,
Unless some kind of electoral college trick happens again he will be replaced.
[/QUOTE]

but that's what happens every time the Republicans win.

thats why they dont want to get rid of the electoral college.

Easiest way to cheat and win.

FEMA camps are for Rex84 and Operation Garden Plot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Garden_Plot

As usual the right wing dupes have things backwards.

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified scenario and drill developed by the United States federal government to detain large numbers of United States citizens deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the president declared a National Emergency.

Trump is not going anywhere. He will declare a National emergency. Like others said he wins, the left riots, and they will be thrown into FEMA camps, along with anybody he can label "Antifa"

He loses, then he will say the "deep state" has cheated him and he will call on the military, police, and militia groups to round up the plotters, the left will riot after this and be put down and interned, what we saw with George Floyd is likely a dry run. Trump is an outright tyrant who fits all the personality and ideological traits that the NWO love in a despot.

Rex 84 came up during the Reagan administration Iran/Contra hearings and Col. Oliver North of Reagans National Security Council was heavily involved. North of course a member of the COUNCIL FOR NATIONAL POLICY, so we can see who will be running this operation and who will be the targets of this operation. Trump's opposition. Trump is run by the CNP. Trump is following Nixon's "law and order" strategy which followed the 1968 riots after the assasination of MLK.

back to operation Garden Plot and who the targets of this operation are.

The Department of Defense Civil Disturbance Plan, also known by its cryptonym GARDEN PLOT, was a general US Army and National Guard plan to respond to major domestic civil disturbances within the United States.[1] The plan was developed in response to the civil disorders of the 1960s and fell under the control of the U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM). It provided Federal military and law enforcement assistance to local governments during times of major civil disturbances.

The Garden Plot plan—drafted after the Watts, Newark, and Detroit riots—captures the acrimonious times when the document was drawn up. The "Plot" warns against "racial unrest," as well as "anti-draft" and "anti-Vietnam" elements."[2]

The Pentagon activated Garden Plot to restore order during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots.[3

So the targets were blacks and anti-war protesters, the 2 groups Nixon called the main domestic enemies of the state. Well we've just seen the "racial unrest" they planned to respond to, and as for the anti-war element, well we almost went to war with Iran at the beginning of the year, and expect it to happen once Trump has consolidated power after the election.

You will see all opposition of Trump to be targeted.

more from REX84

Contingency plans by the US Government for rounding up people perceived by the government to be subversive or a threat to civil order have existed for many decades.[8] For example, from 1967 to 1971, the FBI kept a list of over 100,000 people to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the "ADEX" list.
[9

I wonder who this Trump regime considers "subversive threats" and who his FBI is keeping on blacklists. Wouldn't be people you could call Antifa would it ? Didn't he defund the areas of the FBI focused on right wing terror and get them to focus elsewhere ?

but you were cheering all of this on.

dont worry you right wingers will be fine. You are not the target, unless of course you step out of line from the box they want you stuck in.

Lyfe

Star
but you were cheering all of this on.

dont worry you right wingers will be fine. You are not the target, unless of course you step out of line from the box they want you stuck in.
You seem to have had issues being able to properly comprehend my stance on all of this so I wont repeat myself.

Karlysymon

Superstar
FEMA camps are for Rex84 and Operation Garden Plot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Garden_Plot

As usual the right wing dupes have things backwards.

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified scenario and drill developed by the United States federal government to detain large numbers of United States citizens deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the president declared a National Emergency.

Trump is not going anywhere. He will declare a National emergency. Like others said he wins, the left riots, and they will be thrown into FEMA camps, along with anybody he can label "Antifa"

He loses, then he will say the "deep state" has cheated him and he will call on the military, police, and militia groups to round up the plotters, the left will riot after this and be put down and interned, what we saw with George Floyd is likely a dry run. Trump is an outright tyrant who fits all the personality and ideological traits that the NWO love in a despot.

Rex 84 came up during the Reagan administration Iran/Contra hearings and Col. Oliver North of Reagans National Security Council was heavily involved. North of course a member of the COUNCIL FOR NATIONAL POLICY, so we can see who will be running this operation and who will be the targets of this operation. Trump's opposition. Trump is run by the CNP. Trump is following Nixon's "law and order" strategy which followed the 1968 riots after the assasination of MLK.

back to operation Garden Plot and who the targets of this operation are.

The Department of Defense Civil Disturbance Plan, also known by its cryptonym GARDEN PLOT, was a general US Army and National Guard plan to respond to major domestic civil disturbances within the United States.[1] The plan was developed in response to the civil disorders of the 1960s and fell under the control of the U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM). It provided Federal military and law enforcement assistance to local governments during times of major civil disturbances.

The Garden Plot plan—drafted after the Watts, Newark, and Detroit riots—captures the acrimonious times when the document was drawn up. The "Plot" warns against "racial unrest," as well as "anti-draft" and "anti-Vietnam" elements."[2]

The Pentagon activated Garden Plot to restore order during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots.[3

So the targets were blacks and anti-war protesters, the 2 groups Nixon called the main domestic enemies of the state. Well we've just seen the "racial unrest" they planned to respond to, and as for the anti-war element, well we almost went to war with Iran at the beginning of the year, and expect it to happen once Trump has consolidated power after the election.

You will see all opposition of Trump to be targeted.

more from REX84

Contingency plans by the US Government for rounding up people perceived by the government to be subversive or a threat to civil order have existed for many decades.[8] For example, from 1967 to 1971, the FBI kept a list of over 100,000 people to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the "ADEX" list.[9

I wonder who this Trump regime considers "subversive threats" and who his FBI is keeping on blacklists. Wouldn't be people you could call Antifa would it ? Didn't he defund the areas of the FBI focused on right wing terror and get them to focus elsewhere ?

From 2013

From 2013
Yeah that was from the Obama administration.

It is a fact that the number one terror threat to Americans is right wing extremists who do basically believe in all 72 things listed in your posted article.

Yet this threat has been massively downplayed and Trump has switched focus and cut funding to deal with these threats and even supports them rhetorically.

We know who the enemy's of the state are under a Trump admin, and it isn't those listed in that article.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yeah that was from the Obama administration.

It is a fact that the number one terror threat to Americans is right wing extremists who do basically believe in all 72 things listed in your posted article.

Yet this threat has been massively downplayed and Trump has switched focus and cut funding to deal with these threats and even supports them rhetorically.

We know who the enemy's of the state are under a Trump admin, and it isn't those listed in that article.
I think its pointless to approach it through a left-right paradigm. Trump isn't going to go ahead of the raiding parties. The real government has its own lists. That list didn't even have antivaxxers, homeschoolers, growing your own food on it. Keep in mind that just last year, the WHO announced that antivaxxers are among the top 10 global health threats. Besides that, there are many people for fall in all those categories but yet aren't Trump supporters.
I understand when people say that these lists and "camp talk" have been around for forever.....but it's different this time. How many times in the last 30yrs was a national emergency declared that put FEMA in charge?

Please see this thread

The NDAA also applies the laws of war on American soil―except under this law, everyone, whether an American citizen or not, is robbed of their rights. Under Section 1021, anyone who has committed a belligerent act, which even the government could not define when questioned in court, can be detained indefinitely, without charges or trial, as a “suspected terrorist.”

In essence, the 2012 NDAA brought the war on terror home. It is the authority used to kill American citizens abroad and justify the abuses at Guantanamo Bay. And now it applies on American soil.
SM: Who are the “covered persons” in the 2012 NDAA?

DJ:
The 2012 NDAA’s detention provisions apply to anyone, anywhere. But who is most likely to have the NDAA used against them? It depends on how you define the word terrorist.

The Department of Homeland Security said that individuals or organizations “reverent of individual liberty” and “suspicious of centralized federal authority” pose a threat. The state of Georgia calls publishing “public records” terrorism. The FBI added the director of an anti-fracking film to the terror watchlist; and tells business owners to look for terrorists via “strange odors,” “ordering a specific hotel room,” and demanding “identity ‘privacy’ in dozens of their documents.

The government won’t define “terrorist” in order to keep their options flexible. So it means whatever they want it to mean, at any point. And under the 2012 NDAA, the term “terrorist” can be applied to whomever they want to apply it to, at any point.[/I}

A previous champion of the fight against the NDAA was Rep. Justin Amash, but recently, no representative in either house has introduced legislation to curb the NDAA. It is the realization of one of my greatest fears: once Americans forget about this legislation, that’s when it will be used en masse.

SM: When will this bill expire?

DJ:
When will the war on terror end? That’s when the NDAA powers expire. America entered this war with the Authorization for Use of Military Force in 2001, which authorized “necessary and appropriate force” to go after Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, and to go to war in Afghanistan. It is also the same bill quoted by the 2012 NDAA.

Last edited: