Riots in sweden -Police gets beaten up

Vixy

Star
https://samnytt.se/kaotiskt-och-valdsamt-da-joakim-lamotte-direktsande-fran-kronogarden/

Swedish journalist Joakim Lamotte goes to the riots in Trollhättan and gets beat up, gets his equipment stolen and gets death threats (the big white guy). The police was also beaten up. The ones rioting was all arabic, meaning migrants claiming to have taken over the city and that its now theirs. You can see in the video the cops arent doing anything because theyre scared.

Translation (and its graphic, sorry about that, they seem to learn only genital words and not actual swedish):

-Are you gonna film me, you whore?!
-You whore, I will fuck your mothers cunt!
-Dont film me, ARE YOU LISTENING, HUH?!
-WILL YOU DO THAT?!?!?
*several bangers goes off*
-Disguisting cunt!
-No, I told you I wasnt gonna do that, did you think I was going to be stupid to you? Stupid cunt. Did you think I was going to threaten you on the phone, huh!? You stupid fucking cunt.
-I will FUCK your CUNT!
Reporter: -Why wont you take of your mask and talk to me? Take of the mask and let's talk.
-I will FUCK your mother!
-Police: -Down from the benches!
-Fukn whore!
*Banger goes off*
Police -Get out of here!
-(Incohearable)
-Did you think I would have FUCKED you?!
-Why do you come here if you're so fucking scared? I've told you.. *incohearable* I swear on my mother..! *incohearable*
Reporter: -I'm not provocing anyone!
*Gets striken*
Police tells reporter to go away. (Obviously they cant handle the situation because theres too many of the migrants)
-Dont film!!
-Dont film!
-Take the camera away! Don't film me!
-Reporter: -I'm here to work..I have a right to stand here and work.
-Dont ever film me, dont ever film me.. whore child!
Reporter: -Im here to work and have a right to work..!
*Another migrant from albania steps forward and tells the reporter how great the migrants are and that this is the swedish populations fault for being scared of them*
Guy talks to the migrants and tells one of them to look him in the eye
Reporter -Dont hit my camera!
-Dont touch me!
-Remove the camera!!
-You little whore child!
Reporter: -LET GO OF MY CAMERA!
All I can hear here is whore child, whore child, many different voices, all from immigrants
*Another banger*
*Paus*
Reporter explains theyve stolen his equipment and is sending from an extra camera, how he was been beaten, the police were beaten and they kept telling him to get out of the area because it is now theirs, he told them he has a right to be there and to work there but they would not stop.

The swedes in orange vests are safety patrol, volunteers in the area for safety, even thy cant handle this.

Last edited:
This...geniunely makes me worried for the innocent people. Honestly, seeing all these things happening makes me weep- I can't believe we have gotten to this part. Living in these times is a real pain. Even the police don't attempt to fight back...I truly feel sorry for Sweden, for the entire world basically. I can't wait to get out of here, I can't do this. I'll give some feedback later after watching the video, can't do it now, it's restricted in school.

AD HOC

Established
The reporter could have diffused the situation by replying, 'Kos Omak'
:)

On a more serious note, there are very many 'no go' areas across the UK for WHITE people.
I once got told told to piss off out of Birmingham as I didn't belong there. I was making a courier delivery.
In east London, where I am born and bred there are signs on lampposts declaring the areas as 'Sharia' controlled zones and gangs of vigilantes (Asian Muslims and British Muslims).
Tis one of the reasons why I voted Brexit.