Right and Wrong ways to reach the lost?

Lisa

Superstar
I have come to the conclusion that if a church doesn't preach repentance or have a burden for the lost with a taskforce of believers given to the mission of going out as a group and winning souls then its not a real church. The more I grew in the lord the more I became very troubled that most churches don't preach repentance, not only that the more I became burdened for the lost. Sadly enough most pastors will let their congregations remain in a false profession of faith where no true conversion of the soul and rebirth of the holy spirit is present. I used to attend a church that preached repentance and would actively go out and evangelize on the streets, but that church would eventually run into many problems in leadership and fell into shipwreck. I was kicked out along with many others on very phony charges and since then the church has been recognized as in need of prayer for leadership.

I wont attend any church that wont preach repentance or any church that doesnt feel burdened for the lost, because these are marks of a true church where the holy spirit is present, strong, and operative.
Agreed they definitely need to preach repentance and teach about sin..not sugarcoat it so much.

Ya, I’ve been disappointed with church leaders who never really seemed to care about people being saved more than the check they wrote.
I was a Sunday school teacher and didn’t feel that the pastor or the children’s director really cares one way or another if the kids were saved..with the children’s director going so far to talk bout how she didn’t really like the kids in our neighborhoods because they were spoiled..she would rather go to Mexico with the gospel...I was livid and really didn’t like her after that. My burden was for the kids around me.

Lisa

Superstar
Yes but i don't just want to feel it, i want to know it.
Have you come to a decision Sarge? Lyfe posted a video for you to watch and I was wondering what you decided..if anything.