Rhesus Negative Link With Autoimmune Diseases?

Tony

Hi. Iam O negative and never heard of this before. If anything I am extra healthy and immune to a lot of things. For instance I'm 50yrs old and haven't been to the dentist for 40yrs and never had a hole in my tooth. I very rarely get sick and I'm Tuff as. I thought that this was the hallmark of the rhesus negative people that they are resilient and rarely prone to these types of diseases.

llleopard

Established
Hi. Iam O negative and never heard of this before. If anything I am extra healthy and immune to a lot of things. For instance I'm 50yrs old and haven't been to the dentist for 40yrs and never had a hole in my tooth. I very rarely get sick and I'm Tuff as. I thought that this was the hallmark of the rhesus negative people that they are resilient and rarely prone to these types of diseases.
You sound similar to my O - dad, except he has another 30years on you

elsbet

Superstar
There is a lot of information (and speculation) on the RH- phenomenon.

The Basques, for one, who have more RH- blood than pretty much anyone. And no one knows where they come from.
This video is by Robert Sepehr, anthropologist. Have a look!

Brynndalynn

Hello. I'm rh negative, my husband is rh positive, our 2 children are both positive. Both my husband and i are auto immune sufferers. Rogham did not work on me at all. Both jaundice babies. Also, my paternal grandfather had the same auto immune as I . My father has negative blood and high blood pressure.

Harshi

Im also have O negative blood group and i have auto immune disease currently.Doctors tell that i have psorisis and psorisis atheritis.What sould i do??

Windhillmom

I an replying to the search for an RH positive person with an auto immune disease. I have PBC. My mother was RH negative my father RH positive and Iam RH positive.

Ddrury

Yes forsure. I am 0 negative. I have autoimmune since I was a teen. They say ra and many other things. My cousin and my dad. My son stopped speaking after getting immunization untill he was 4. Hes red headed and the only one rh negative. Hes had a hard time. They wanted to put him on medication for hdhd. I have had many health problems. My grand mother and her grandmother lived to be 104 but they had dialisis the last ten years. Ive had kidney problems. Ive worked hard afforded a life that I can afford to not work since age of 40 . So last couple years. I feel theres a serious issue going on.
Hi I am a 30 year old man with Rh O Negative blood, was wondering if any other people on here suffer from auto-immune diseases, my story begins at 12 years old when I was diagnosed with HSP (Henoch Schonlein Purpura), HSP is a rare auto-immune disease that makes my immune system attack my own body, I had a few flare ups of this through the years which has now resulted in me developing IGA Nephropathy (Chronic Kidney Disease) as my immune system has attacked my kidneys and left me with 25% kidney function, I now attend a renal clinic and have been tested for Lupus which came back positive but the doc says this can sometimes happen and I don't in fact have Lupus. This led me to the following link which I found very interesting:
http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/lupus-and-rh-negative?page=1
After visiting the above link and posting a few times on there I am now convinced there is some sort of link with Rh negative and all auto-immune diseases, I would be interested in anyone else's knowledge on this and to know if anyone else suffers from an auto-immune disease? What blood type and condition you have? I have tried mentioning this to a number of doctors at various visits to my renal clinic and they don't seem to want to discuss it, I find this really strange as there seems to be some kind of link and I can't help but think they know this but won't entertain any type of discussion with me on the matter. Any response to this thread is much appreciated.

Vixy

Star
I'm autoimmune and haven't got 0 negative blood. Living with these conditions is pure fukn HELL on earth and has cost me my life. How do you cope? I've been considered disabled since 07 at the age of 30.

Strange thing though: My mother told me as a child I had "The best blood -Type 0 negative" but just a few months ago, I found out thats not the case. Your blood type never changes right so wth..?

Have you been tested for heavy metals?

Ddrury

I'm autoimmune and haven't got 0 negative blood. Living with these conditions is pure fukn HELL on earth and has cost me my life. How do you cope? I've been considered disabled since 07 at the age of 30.

Strange thing though: My mother told me as a child I had "The best blood -Type 0 negative" but just a few months ago, I found out thats not the case. Your blood type never changes right so wth..?

Have you been tested for heavy metals?
Its caused by the fact that the ammonia in our cells have no way of getting out. There are many cells in your kidneys that relies on rh factor to clean the ammonia out. Our doctors dont care as far as I see it. They have known these facts for a very long time but communist are concerned about putting certain illnesses with certain people because it leads to the cinclution that crime and other traits are heritable. Your dna is who you are. Im reasonably intelligent. Not real smart but I knew at a young age there was a problem. I was tiered with axiety all the time. I was treated and still am like Im lazy. But I worked my ass off through my 20s and half my thirties so I could miss work or not work as of now. I feel my life has been robbed and all my potential. My siblings have degrees and are respected. I had adhd so bad sitting still was impossible for me. After being sick so much Ive probably read more than most doctors about medical issues. All I ever wanted was to be able to work and have a life and have worked to find the answer. They put me on antidepressant for years. Every kind because i was tiered. Then finally they figured out after me just wishing I could die in my sleep they never tested my pituitary gland. Just thyroid levels. Which were low but then they saw my stimulation hormones were low also. Ive come up with the answer that drs push drugs but have no interest or knowledge to help you by treating the cause so we walk theough life hiding we cant do what others do. Were smart on average so with all our medical problems the government will take you in the military because intelligence compensates. The military documents about 0 negative people are interesting but why nkt bother to tell us. I have a ton of research Ive done myself and Im no intellectual but conclude that I have to find a way to cure myself.

Ddrury

My dad nor his brothers in there 90s. Never a cavity. The girls and myself opposite.

Attachments

Ddrury

How many immunization did you have in your life. Ive found a correlation with heavy metals and people having autism and other autoimmune problems. My great grandmother lived to be 104. My grandmother is 103 now and I think being on dialysis she may live forever. Her telomeres in our mitochondria dna are long.

Vixy

Star
You know, they say that when autoimmune you should stop eating gluten. I did and my blood levels were normal within 2 weeks. It takes 6 months though to get it out of the system.

polymoog

Superstar
spoke to a fellow worker today. blood types were brought up and strangely enough, he is O negative.
FWIW, no health problems at all.
mother is Rh-. dad is +.