Review: Superbowl Halftime with The Weeknd (or however he spells it)

Mamacat

Rookie
I actually like a lot of his song, but after the analyses for his music videos on here I won't watch them. So even though I suspected a lot of illuminati/mind control stuff I was surprised at the overall uncomfortable feeling of the whole thing.

It started with what looked to me like a demon choir in white robes with robot heads with red eyes. Another demon/angel comes floating down from the sky, the riser splits in half and The Weeknd comes out. I'm not going to go song by song, but he did sing every song he's known for as much as I can recall. The biggest disappointment to my 23 year old daughter is that he and his dancers didn't do the Tik Tok dance that made the song Blinding Lights famous. He was wearing a sparkly red jacket and black shirt and pants with a red tie. When his dancers came out they were dressed the same way, but not sparkly. They were wearing face coverings that looked post-surgical for facial reconstruction surgery to me -- either that or underwear.

There was a part where he was singing and spinning with a camera inside this gold maze thing that was really disorienting and confusing. The really interesting thing about all of this is that The Weeknd supposedly put $7 million of his own money into the performance so that it would be what he envisioned. I envisioned creepy. It was uncomfortable and awkward. I can't find a pic of the choir at the beginning, but here he is with his dancers.

Attachments

Aero

Superstar
Creepy is a broad term, though.

How about a scale from 1 to 10, how creepy do you think the performance was?

Maes17

Superstar
Creepy is a broad term, though.

How about a scale from 1 to 10, how creepy do you think the performance was?

It was too cliche. I thought Madonna’s Feb 2012 performance was creepier.

I like the hills and starboy. Other than that, I wasn’t in awe or even as a conspiracy theorist found his performance rather bland.

Aero

Superstar

It was too cliche. I thought Madonna’s Feb 2012 performance was creepier.

I like the hills and starboy. Other than that, I wasn’t in awe or even as a conspiracy theorist found his performance rather bland.
Gotcha. I don't really pay that much attention to anyone to know how creepy they are.

I've definitely made some creep moves of my own, but I also attract the weirdest girls. I'm not making an excuse to be creepy, I'm just saying some girls do something and my creep mode turns on.

Let me try to put it another way. If a man or woman has a controlling nature, playing that game is the only way to their heart. The problem arises when one or both sides don't want to go 50/50 on control.

Maes17

Superstar
Gotcha. I don't really pay that much attention to anyone to know how creepy they are.

I've definitely made some creep moves of my own, but I also attract the weirdest girls. I'm not making an excuse to be creepy, I'm just saying some girls do something and my creep mode turns on.

Let me try to put it another way. If a man or woman has a controlling nature, playing that game is the only way to their heart. The problem arises when one or both sides don't want to go 50/50 on control.
Lol. You’ll find a girl who’ll love your natural creep side taking effect.

Relationships are a work in progress. It requires maturity, communication, confidence and team work. You’re a very smart dude. Channel that bright mind into confidence. You raise some interesting perspectives on this forum.

Back to subject.
It’s not so much the performer being creepy. It’s more of the vibes, symbolism involved

Aero

Superstar
Lol. You’ll find a girl who’ll love your natural creep side taking effect.

Relationships are a work in progress. It requires maturity, communication, confidence and team work. You’re a very smart dude. Channel that bright mind into confidence. You raise some interesting perspectives on this forum.

Back to subject.
It’s not so much the performer being creepy. It’s more of the vibes, symbolism involved
Yeah, none of the symbols in the show phased me. For me to be phased, it's like maiden archetype or bust. Like chicks getting beamed up into outer space is the pinnacle vibe for me. And some might argue that's more creepy.

I like how you mentioned teamwork, though. We're all trying to figure out these weird demonic space-age voyages together. I don't know what it all means either.

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah, none of the symbols in the show phased me. For me to be phased, it's like maiden archetype or bust. Like chicks getting beamed up into outer space is the pinnacle vibe for me. And some might argue that's more creepy.

I like how you mentioned teamwork, though. We're all trying to figure out these weird demonic space-age voyages together. I don't know what it all means either.
I don’t know what it all means either. Which is how I wound up at these forums.

Some posters here have the luxury to research more in depth than I do. So I lurk around and try to take in what I can

Swiftturtle

Established
Break down by a LPC that’s deprogrammed and worked w/MC programmed & ex-MC programmers for decades. It’s the 2nd part of her inauguration decode that deals with Aphrodite & the purple program. His show was about Apollo & the anti-christ system birthed from the activation of purple programming.