Revelation of the Messiah in Deuteronomy 33

King David

Established
Shalom :)

Hello all, has anyone read and fully understood Deuteronomy 33? This chapter that gives much revelation of Michael the Messiah includes a foundational verse that reveals the number of people who will follow Him to Israel from the four corners of the earth in the near future.

In Deuteronomy 33:2 it says that "Yahuwah, not Moses will "come from Sinai [with] ten thousands of pious ones ("Saints" KJV)." So how can Yahuwah will be their leader? Well, if you've been following my posts, I have tried to reveal that Yahuwah's perfect male form is Michael the Arc Angel (from Daniel 12). Once the Father has descended upon Michael, He will lead ten thousands (anywhere between 10,000 and 90,000) from the four corners of the earth. This is revelatory and proves that this verse was not talking about those who came out of Egypt the first time when led by Moses.

This "Second Exodus" as I call it is described in many chapters throughout the Hebrew Scriptures to include Jeremiah 30-33, Ezekiel 34-37, and Isaiah 35, just to name a few. Through a literal interpretation of Deuteronomy 33, we can infer that it is not describing the first exodus. This comes to us by the description of the number of "Saints" that are tallied in Deuteronomy 33:2. The first exodus contained at least 600,000 Hebrews and as much as 1.2 million total Hebrews, Egyptians, and other races.

The Sod or "mystery revelation" of Deuteronomy 33 is very exciting. As the chapter goes on, each son of Jacob reveals a piece of the history and life of Michael. Michael has experienced or will experience a piece of each of these men's stories and blessings. There are some amazing revelations in this chapter that I will let whomever is interested ponder and discover on their own.

I will reveal to you now that Joseph's blessing on the Messiah parallels that which is said in Genesis 49:25. I tried to reveal this Truth yesterday under much resistance from those who cannot seem to make the symbolic connection between "Joshua," described in Zechariah 3 and "Zerubabbel," described in Zechariah 4. These two names are symbolic to Michael, who is also called "David" in Ezekiel 34-37 and "The Branch" in Zechariah 6.

It would be helpful to the reader to take what is said in Genesis 49:25-26 and compare them to Duet 33:13-17. The verses in Deuteronomy are more concealed erotic imagery that is very vivid. This imagery that is also seen in the Psalms (29, 45, 68 just to name a few) are better revealed using "Young's Literal Translation" as well as the latest New Living Translation.

In fact I have found that the Tanakh, the KVJ, NKJV, YLT, and the NLT all compliment each other in unveiling the Father's true words throughout scripture. This is because the truth has been spread out. Why was this done? It was done so that only those who are willing to really dig will find the Truth...

Another verse to investigate closely is Deut 33:26, which correlates with Isaiah 60:8 and Malachi 4:2.

I hope someone out there has the faith, the patience, the endurance, and the intrigue to investigate these truths themselves. At least some day...

Who will believe Our report? To whom has the Arm of Yahuwah been revealed?

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar

Hello all, has anyone read and fully understood Deuteronomy 33? This chapter that gives much revelation of Michael the Messiah includes a foundational verse that reveals the number of people who will follow Him to Israel from the four corners of the earth in the near future.
Where is the angel Michael mentioned in this chapter? https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+33&version=KJV
In Deuteronomy 33:2 it says that "Yahuwah, not Moses will "come from Sinai [with] ten thousands of pious ones ("Saints" KJV)." So how can Yahuwah will be their leader?
Well, if you've been following my posts, I have tried to reveal that Yahuwah's perfect male form is Michael the Arc Angel (from Daniel 12).
AND FAILED.

Christians, for some decent study links here is another wonderful library http://www.preceptaustin.org/
http://www.preceptaustin.org/daniel_12_commentary

P.S. "The verses in Deuteronomy are more concealed erotic imagery that is very vivid...."
Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

King David

Established
Where is the angel Michael mentioned in this chapter? https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+33&version=KJV
In Deuteronomy 33:2 it says that "Yahuwah, not Moses will "come from Sinai [with] ten thousands of pious ones ("Saints" KJV)." So how can Yahuwah will be their leader?
AND FAILED.

Christians, for some decent study links here is another wonderful library http://www.preceptaustin.org/
http://www.preceptaustin.org/daniel_12_commentary

P.S. "The verses in Deuteronomy are more concealed erotic imagery that is very vivid...."
Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
Oh, JoChris proud worshiper of Zeus...

You are so lost in your arrogance. Once I have the opportunity to research more, I will investigate whether Titus 1:15 was one of the Many verses plagiarized from pagan doctrines in order to honor your god Zeus (Jesus). Can you put a long distance call into Thunderian to see if he has that already? Thanks :)

But both of you would somehow twist that and say it's a good thing right? Lol :D

Your article on Michael is a fraud that gives no real explanation of him. Why would Michael the Arc Angel stand up in the heavenlies only at the last 3 1/2 years? What does "stand up" mean? They don't know.

I KNOW. :)

Your website also includes a blurb from John MacArthur who is of the opinion that one can be saved even though he receive the dreaded mark of the Beast. That doesn't even correlate with what the Book of Revelation says.

You're all so twisted up it's ridiculous! :D

Shalom

JoChris

Superstar
Why would Michael the Arc Angel stand up in the heavenlies only at the last 3 1/2 years? What does "stand up" mean? They don't know.I KNOW. :)
Then prove your claim alongside reputable sources this time.
Your website also includes a blurb from John MacArthur who is of the opinion that one can be saved even though he receive the dreaded mark of the Beast. That doesn't even correlate with what the Book of Revelation says.
There are several things he has said/ or written that show why no man - including John MacArthur- should be considered infallible like Holy Scripture.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

King David

Established
Then prove your claim alongside reputable sources this time.

There are several things he has said/ or written that show why no man - including John MacArthur- should be considered infallible like Holy Scripture.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Lol... All scripture inspired by Zeus is the inspiration of Godre'el.

JoChris

Superstar
Scripture includes both the New and OLD Testament.
Are you now attempting to discredit the OT as well? The passages you repeatedly misquote from Deuteronomy, Book of Daniel, Book of Psalms are all in the OT...