Revelation 17 - The Great Whore

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 17
(Annotated)

17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto thee the Judgment of the great "Whore" [“Jezebel” from Rev. 2:20-23] that sitteth upon many "waters": [the people of the Earth, please see verse 17]:

17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. [by believing in her man-made doctrines like “holy” communion – True Holy Communion is Communication/Union with our Creator, NOT a silly pagan ritual with wafers and wine (please see Jer. 44:17-25, 1 Cor. 11:20-30).].

17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman [that great city (Rome), please see verse 18] sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy [“Holy” Father (2 Thess. 2:4), Vicarius Dei Filii (there is NO substitute for Christ – 1 Tim. 2:5), priests calling themselves “Father” (Matt. 23:9) and fraudulently selling the forgiveness of sins when they have absolutely NO authority to do so (Mark 2:7, 10, Luke 5:21, 24), etc.], having seven heads [seven mountains/hills, verse 9] and ten horns [kingdoms].

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE [bishops] and SCARLET [cardinals] colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: [the RCC is the wealthiest business empire on the planet; owning more real estate, stock, gold, precious metals, artifacts and worldly treasures than ANY other organization; controlling the vast resources of the world’s financial institutions and hoarding that wealth whilst millions starve to death in complete contradiction to Christ’s TRUE Teachings – Matt. 6:24, Mark 12:31.]:

17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER [the “mother” church] OF HARLOTS [her daughters/offspring—ALL of the protestant denominations – 2 Cor. 11:13-15] AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH [the Romans are the direct descendants of the Babylonians, and the ONLY race of people to ever destroy Solomon’s temple (Sura 17:7). They destroyed the Temple the first time as the Babylonians in approximately 588 BC and then again as the Romans in 70 AD. Part of the Roman Empire lives on today as the RCC (the ROMAN Catholic Church), just as the pagan Babylonian trinity and sun-worshiping practices do (on “Sun”-days)].

17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus [the victims of the Crusades, the Inquisition, Reformation and the Holocaust, which the pope blessed, calling Hitler “the envoy of God”]: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration [because of the power this beast system has over men].

17:7 And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? (Stop it!) I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the Bottomless Pit, and go into perdition [Hell…aka planet Earth]: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were NOT written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world [because they refuse to live by God’s Laws and continue to teach others that we can sin (break God’s Law – 1 John 3:4) with impunity in contradiction to the TRUE teachings of Christ-Jesus (please see Matthew 5:17-20)],when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is [the RCC ceased to exist briefly in 1798 when Napoleon sacked Rome and declared there would be no more popes].

17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).

17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space [since 1798, there have been only 7 papal names before the Last pope Francis: Pius, Leo, Gregory, Benedict, John, Paul, and John Paul].

17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even it is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition [Benedict XVI was the pen-ultimate pope. His replacement, last pope Francis, aka “Peter the Roman”, is the end of the papacy. Please see the prophecy of the 12th century Irish Prophet Malachy].

17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb [i.e. Christ, Who MUST be here during these end times in a new body with a NEW NAME to gather the “Elect” and lead them in this war – Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12], and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings [Rev. 19:16]: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

Terms Defined

17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the "Whore", and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil His Will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great CITY, which reigneth over the kings of the earth (Rome).
[these explanations/definitions inserted above where applicable].

…and one final note from God…

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people (Exodus 31:13), that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

…before Christ fulfills the scriptures again…

Revelation 2:23 And I will kill her children (followers) with DEATH; and ALL the churches (Talmudic Judaism, "Christianity", "Islam", Buddism, Hindu, Taoism etc. – ALL organized religion) shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS (Matthew 16:27, Revelation 20:12-13).

Signs of the End-Times

Who Darth Vader Represents

All quotes are from the King of kings’ Bible

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Referenced Bible Verses (in the order they were referenced).

Revelation 2:20-23
2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess*, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS.
*(The word “Vatic” in Latin means “prophetess”).

1 Corinthians 11:20-30
11:20 When ye come together therefore into one place, [this] is NOT to eat the Lord's supper (the bread and the wine).
11:21 For in eating every one taketh before [other] his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.
11:22 What? Have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? Or despise ye the community of God, and embarrass them that are poor [and have not]? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you in this? I praise [you] not.
11:23 For I have received from the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the [same] night in which he was betrayed took bread:
11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake [it], and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me (every time you eat or drink remember my teaching and "Self"-sacrifice and follow my example daily).
11:25 After the same manner also [he took] the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the New Covenant in my blood: this do ye, as often as ye drink, in remembrance of me.
11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till he come.
11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink [this] cup of the Lord, unworthily [whilst still committing sin], shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of [that] bread, and drink of [that] cup.
11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
11:30 For THIS reason many [are] weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

[Please see also Matthew 5:17-20, John 5:14 and Deuteronomy 28 – sickness is the direct result of not keeping The Law given to us by The King Ruler of the Universe (God)].

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of the Destroyer;
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God (the Holy Father).
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery (Rev. 17:5) of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the [Sword of the] Spirit from his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [of the enlightening] of his coming:
2:9 [Even the Wicked], whose coming is the work of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Timothy 2:5 For [there is] ONE God, and One mediator between God and men, the Man Jesus Christ;

Matthew 23:8-10
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call NO [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

Luke 2:7-10
2:7 Why doth this [man] thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
2:8 And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
2:9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, [Thy] sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?
2:10 But that ye may know that the Son of Man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)

Luke 5:21-24
5:21 And the lawyers and the politicians began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?
5:22 But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?
5:23 Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk?
5:24 But that ye may know that the Son of Man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

Mark 12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Sura 17:7. If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they* had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power. *(the Babylonians and the Romans are the same race with a new name and country - note well New Covenant/Testament - Revelation 17:5. They destroyed both the First and Second Temples. They destroyed the First Temple as Babylonians and the Second Temple as Romans but the Babylonians and the Romans are the same race of people).

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Notes regarding Matthew 5:17-20 above:

1) According to Christ Himself He did NOT come to destroy The Law. ANYONE teaching the opposite works for Satan (the Opposer). There are NO exceptions.

2) Neither heaven nor the earth have passed away (we are all still here), so it should be self-evident that THE LAW IS STILL IN EFFECT TODAY.

3) Those who teach others that it is okay to break God’s Law (sin), which is the exact opposite of what Christ ACTUALLY teaches and has shown us by His Example, cannot possibly be working for God (2 Corinthians 11:13-15, Matthew 23:15). They are the lowest of the low in God’s Eyes and will be the first to be cast into “The Fire” (all of the priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc. beginning with the John Paul II and the rest of the popes right after Satan/Lucifer/Iblis).

4) The scribes and pharisees 2000 years ago were the lawyers and the politicians, who were also the priests of the organized religion of that time: Judaism. The leaders of that organized religion engineered and carried out the crucifixion of Jesus, PROVING BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION IS NOT OF GOD.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself (ch. 2:17; 3:12).

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Exodus 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel*, saying, Verily My Sabbaths ye shall keep: for it [is] a "Sign" between me and you throughout your generations; that [ye] may know that I [am] the "I AM" that doth sanctify you.

*Israel (Isra-El) means “Champion of God” (i.e. championing His Causes/DOING His Will – Matthew 6:10). We are all the children of whom we obey. We either obey God and His Law (and become His Adopted Children) or we continue to obey Satan and all of his lawyers, politicians, priests, etc. and remain his children (John 8:35-36 Koks, John 8:44-45 KJV).

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.

Revelation 20:12-13
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.

Now please read The Way home or Face The Fire by JAH (Rev. 2:17, Rev. 10:7-10).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Further on the seven kings/popes preceding the final king/pope: Pope FRANCIS...

Revelation 17:10-11
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even it is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Roman Catholic church ceased to exist for a brief period when, in 1798, Napoleon sacked Rome and declared there would be no more popes. From that point forward, there have only been seven papal names used, before Francis became the final pope,

Rev.17 Kings/Popes (since 1798) - from the prophecies of St. Malachy

Pius VI (1775-1799)

Peregrinus Apostolicus

Pius VII (1800-1823)

Aquila rapax

Leo XII (1823-1829)

Canis et coluber

Pius VIII (1829-1830)

Vir religiosus

Gregory XVI (1831-1846)

De balneis hetruriae
(bath of Etruria)
Hist.: prior to his election he was member of an order founded by Saint Romuald, at Balneo, in Etruria, present day Toscany.

Pius IX (1846-1878)

Crux de cruce

Leo XIII (1878-1903)

Lumen in caelo

St. Pius X (1903-1914)

Ignis ardent
(ardent fire)

Benedict XV (1914-1922)

Religio depopulata

Pius XI (1922-1939) Jew*

Fides intrepida

Pius XII (1939-1958) Jew**

Pastor angelicus

John XXIII (1958-1963) Jew*****

Pastor et Nauta
(pastor and marine)
Hist.: prior to his election he was patriarch of Venice, a marine city, home of the gondolas. Occultist Angelo Roncalli chose the same name and number as Antipope John XXIII (1410-1415) for his papacy in 1958.

Paul VI (1963-1978) Jew***

Flos florum
(flower of flowers)
Hist.: his arms displayed three lilies.

John Paul I (1978)

De medietate Lunae
(from the midst of the moon)
Hist.: Albino Luciani, born in Canale d'Ogardo, diocese of Belluno, (beautiful moon) Elected pope on August 26, his reign lasted about a month, from half a moon to the next half...

John Paul II
(1978-2005) Jew****

De labore Solis
(of the eclipse of the sun, or from the labour of the sun)
Karol Wojtyla was born on May 18, 1920 during a solar eclipse. There was a
solar eclipse on April 8, 2005, the day of his funeral.

Benedict XVI
(2005-2013)

Gloria olivae
Benedict means "Blessed by God." Prior to his elevation to the Purple, Joseph Alois Ratzinger was Prefect of the Holy Office of the Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (previously known as The Roman and Universal Inquisition). As a staunch defender of the Church his immediate personna is one of hard line orthodoxy. He is an opponent of homosexuality, same-sex marriage, euthanasia, and abortion. He would appear well-qualified to be pope of the cloven hoof (Revelation 17:10-11; 13:3-10 and 1 Thessalonians 5:3), but that better fits his successor.

Francis
(2013-?)
Jesuit
(Jew)

In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus transactis ciuitas septicollis diruetur, & Iudex tremêdus iudicabit populum suum. Finis.
(In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)

According to the prophecy of Daniel 9:27 and Revelation 13 and 17:10-18, the last pontiff will be the Devil-incarnate, and he will break Rome's covenant with the Jewish bankers. It seems
Malachy made only 111 predictions so that John Paul II's successor, "Gloria Olivae" should be the penultimate pope.

The seven Papal names used since 1798 (before Francis)

1. Twelve Pope's using the name Pius
2. Thirteen Pope's using the name Leo
3. Sixteen Pope's using the name Gregory
4. Fifteen Pope's using the name Benedict
5. Twenty One Pope's using the name John
6. Six Pope's using the name Paul
7. Two Pope's using the name John Paul

And then there was Francis.

On 13 March 2013, Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, son of Italian (Roman) parents, became Pope Francis (the 1st), after St. Francis Assisi [the patron saint of Italy, whose full name was Francesco di Pietro (Peter) di Bernardone]. Bergoglio is the first Jesuit to assume the visible head of the RCC and he served and trained directly under the two previous Jesuit Generals (“black popes”) Pedro Arrupe and Peter-Hans Kovenbach.

Francis is the last pope, the Son of the Destroyer (Satan/Abaddon/Apollyon). The pope and his followers have NO chance of entering at the 'Strait' Gate according to Christ (Rev. 2:20-23).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Lev. 18:22, Lev. 20:13

Ezek. 7:25, Ezek. 13:10-16

Deut. 28:15-68, Gal. 5:19-21, 1 Tim. 5:20-21

Revelation 17
(Annotated)

17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto thee the Judgment of the great "Whore" [“Jezebel” from Rev. 2:20-23] that sitteth upon many "waters": [the people of the Earth, please see verse 17]:

17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. [by believing in her man-made doctrines like “holy” communion – True Holy Communion is Communication/Union with our Creator, NOT a silly pagan ritual with wafers and wine (please see 1 Cor. 11:20-30).].

17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman [that great city (Rome), please see verse 18] sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy [“Holy” Father (2 Thess. 2:4), Vicarius Dei Filii (there is NO substitute for Christ – 1 Tim. 2:5), priests calling themselves “Father” (Matt. 23:9) and fraudulently selling the forgiveness of sins when they have absolutely NO authority to do so (Mark 2:7, 10, Luke 5:21, 24), etc.], having seven heads [seven mountains/hills, verse 9] and ten horns [kingdoms].

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE [bishops] and SCARLET [cardinals] colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: [the RCC is the wealthiest business empire on the planet; owning more real estate, stock, gold, precious metals, artifacts and worldly treasures than ANY other organization; controlling the vast resources of the world’s financial institutions and hoarding that wealth whilst millions starve to death in complete contradiction to Christ’s TRUE Teachings – Matt. 6:24, Mark 12:31.]:

17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER [the “mother” church] OF HARLOTS [her daughters/offspring—ALL of the protestant denominations – 2 Cor. 11:13-15] AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH [the Romans are the direct descendants of the Babylonians, and the ONLY race of people to ever destroy Solomon’s temple (Sura 17:7). They destroyed the Temple the first time as the Babylonians in approximately 588 BC and then again as the Romans in 70 AD. Part of the Roman Empire lives on today as the RCC (the ROMAN Catholic Church), just as the pagan Babylonian trinity and sun-worshiping practices do (on “Sun”-days)].

17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus [the victims of the Crusades, the Inquisition, Reformation and the Holocaust, which the pope blessed, calling Hitler “the envoy of God”]: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration [because of the power this beast system has over men].

17:7 And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? (Stop it!) I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the Bottomless Pit, and go into perdition [Hell…aka planet Earth]: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were NOT written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world [because they refuse to live by God’s Laws and continue to teach others that we can sin (break God’s Law – 1 John 3:4) with impunity in contradiction to the TRUE teachings of Christ-Jesus (please see Matthew 5:17-20)],when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is [the RCC ceased to exist briefly in 1798 when Napoleon sacked Rome and declared there would be no more popes].

17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).

17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space [since 1798, there have been only 7 papal names before the Last pope Francis: Pius, Leo, Gregory, Benedict, John, Paul, and John Paul].

17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even it is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition [Benedict XVI was the pen-ultimate pope. His replacement, last pope Francis, aka “Peter the Roman”, is the end of the papacy. Please see the prophecy of the 12th century Irish Prophet Malachy].

17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb [i.e. Christ, Who MUST be here during these end times in a new body with a NEW NAME to gather the “Elect” and lead them in this war – Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12], and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings [Rev. 19:16]: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

Terms Defined

17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the "Whore", and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil His Will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great CITY, which reigneth over the kings of the earth (Rome).
[these explanations/definitions inserted above where applicable].

…and one final note from God…

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people (Exodus 31:13), that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

…before Christ fulfills the scriptures again…

Revelation 2:23 And I will kill her children (followers) with DEATH; and ALL the churches (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddism, Hindu, Taoism etc. – ALL organized religion) shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS (Matthew 16:27, Revelation 20:12-13).

Signs of the End-Times

Who Darth Vader Represents

All quotes are from the King of kings’ Bible
Good work!

A Freeman

Superstar
So you're not Muad'Dib/JAH?
No. Only His Student/Disciple.

Do you copy and paste his works then?
Anyone is free to share the Truth wherever they see fit. In fact, everyone should be encouraged to do so at all times, for everyone's benefit.

Although everything that's been personally posted in this thread has been personally prepared, any of the Truth that Muad'Dib/JAH has provided on His Websites (some of which has been linked within my posts) as a free gift to the world is meant to be shared with others, particularly at this late hour.

Is there anything you care to add to what's been shared please?

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER [the “mother” church] OF HARLOTS [her daughters/offspring—ALL of the protestant denominations – 2 Cor. 11:13-15] AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH [the Romans are the direct descendants of the Babylonians, and the ONLY race of people to ever destroy Solomon’s temple (Sura 17:7). They destroyed the Temple the first time as the Babylonians in approximately 588 BC and then again as the Romans in 70 AD. Part of the Roman Empire lives on today as the RCC (the ROMAN Catholic Church), just as the pagan Babylonian trinity and sun-worshiping practices do (on “Sun”-days)].

The Great Whore = The Roman Catholic "mother" church, which has become the largest business empire on Earth while pretending to be God's Emissaries.

The harlots = her harlot daughters, to whom she gave birth (all of the protestant denominations).