results of my EMF meter

polymoog

Superstar
1556319340079.png

i recently bought an EMF meter from amazon for 168 USD. i got the trifield EMF meter model TF2 after sorting through the reviews, prices, and comments. i then spent about 20 minutes roaming around the house checking things out, and this thread is to provide the reader with some insight about their own house/environment without spending the money.

first, here are the safe levels according to the paper enclosed:
magnetic fields: 3 mG or less
electric fields: 50 V/m or less
RF fields: 1.0 mW or less

here are my findings:

- the microwave, if you are still using one, throws off a HUGE amount of RF. i was still getting a significant (unsafe) reading over 25 feet away, through doors. if i am getting a reading so far away, one can imagine what its doing to the food inside. of course, there are slight variances in models, but DONT USE IT.

- regular outlets in the walls toss off about 200 (average) V/m. as one moves inches away from them, it drops significantly. the magnetic field drops off after 6 inches, and the electric field is insignificant beyond 1 foot. as long as you dont spend time close to the outlet, its not a problem. i would imagine it would be a good idea to keep food away from the outlet, but i dont know for sure. my light switches are about the same, but there is a light switchplate with 3 switches on it in the kitchen-- 2 toggle switches and 1 dimmer. that spot is throwing off over 900 V/m, so the more complex, the worse it is.

- fridge: theres an older (well, 2008ish?) model in the kitchen that has an icemaker/water dispenser, bottom pullout freezer with a two-door fridge. the display where the water is dispensed is putting out a LOT of EMF. theres a good 200 V/m inside the fridge, which is bathing the food in that field, but i cannot comment on whether or not its causing significant damage to the food nutritive value or not. i cant imagine its good for it, at least.

- flat screen TV in the living room: i received much higher levels of EMF from the edge of the screen than the middle of the screen. the EMF again drops off significantly beyond a foot, so youll want to keep some distance from it.

- home wireless phone: the electric field isnt significant (70 V/m), but i was very surprised about the RF coming off of the device. although not as dangerous as the wifi router, it spikes at 6 mW when not in use, off of the charging stand. the safe way to do it, according to the meter, is to put the thing on speaker phone and be at LEAST 6 feet away from the phone to bring it down to 1 mW or less.

- desktop computer: im a desktop guy. i hate laptops and their finger pad mouse pads. the worst part of the computer tower is the back bottom (possibly because it has the antenna on it for the wifi?). thats spitting out 600 V/m. as i move the meter up, the top of the tower is only 150. the front gives off 150 as well, SO.... keep the back of the tower away from you if youve got a desktop.
the router (arris brand) is giving off 8+ mW of radiation from the side of it. by simply pushing it back, i can get it down to .3 mW. the monitor of the desktop, right up close peaks at 3.3, but drops off to a peak of 1.5 within normal viewing range (3 feet away or so).

now for the big kahuna. the wifi...

i went into the computer room and was aghast at the readings. it was giving off 70 m/W, and that was with the ormusite plate under the thing. now, the ormusite (got that one from freshandalive.com) MIGHT be making the waves coherent instead of erratic, but 70 is a LOT. i went downstairs and came back with some aluminum foil and wrapped it up. new reading next to the device: 10. 2 feet away: .5 m/V. i havent tested any devices to see if the signal is interrupted or not (probably), but i will follow up on that.

what we learned:
keep you, your pets, and anything organic (plants, food, etc.) at least 1.5 feet away from outlets and light switches.
toss your microwave, or at least dont use it.
keep the computer monitor at least 3 feet from you.
keep your cordless phone at least 6 feet from you and use the speakerphone.
if you have light dimmers, putting the lights on 1/2 (half dimmed) you might save money, but it does nothing for the electric field given off. you need to crank it down to 1/4 or less, and at that point, you really cant see anything in the room.
CO (carbon monoxide) monitors in the house give off 900 V/m near the device. again, it drops off significantly several inches away.

the point where two electric cords meet is a huge electric spike zone. so if you have an extension cord that plugs into a surge protector, keep that away from your feet!

to your health,
moog

Dalit

Star
View attachment 21185

i recently bought an EMF meter from amazon for 168 USD. i got the trifield EMF meter model TF2 after sorting through the reviews, prices, and comments. i then spent about 20 minutes roaming around the house checking things out, and this thread is to provide the reader with some insight about their own house/environment without spending the money.

here are my findings:

- the microwave, if you are still using one, throws off a HUGE amount of RF. i was still getting a significant (unsafe) reading over 25 feet away, through doors. if i am getting a reading so far away, one can imagine what its doing to the food inside. of course, there are slight variances in models, but DONT USE IT.

- regular outlets in the walls toss off about 200 (average) V/m. as one moves inches away from them, it drops significantly. the magnetic field drops off after 6 inches, and the electric field is insignificant beyond 1 foot. as long as you dont spend time close to the outlet, its not a problem. i would imagine it would be a good idea to keep food away from the outlet, but i dont know for sure. my light switches are about the same, but there is a light switchplate with 3 switches on it in the kitchen-- 2 toggle switches and 1 dimmer. that spot is throwing off over 900 V/m, so the more complex, the worse it is.

- fridge: theres an older (well, 2008ish?) model in the kitchen that has an icemaker/water dispenser, bottom pullout freezer with a two-door fridge. the display where the water is dispensed is putting out a LOT of EMF. theres a good 200 V/m inside the fridge, which is bathing the food in that field, but i cannot comment on whether or not its causing significant damage to the food nutritive value or not. i cant imagine its good for it, at least.

- flat screen TV in the living room: i received much higher levels of EMF from the edge of the screen than the middle of the screen. the EMF again drops off significantly beyond a foot, so youll want to keep some distance from it.

- home wireless phone: the electric field isnt significant (70 V/m), but i was very surprised about the RF coming off of the device. although not as dangerous as the wifi router, it spikes at 6 mW when not in use, off of the charging stand. the safe way to do it, according to the meter, is to put the thing on speaker phone and be at LEAST 6 feet away from the phone to bring it down to 1 mW or less.

- desktop computer: im a desktop guy. i hate laptops and their finger pad mouse pads. the worst part of the computer tower is the back bottom (possibly because it has the antenna on it for the wifi?). thats spitting out 600 V/m. as i move the meter up, the top of the tower is only 150. the front gives off 150 as well, SO.... keep the back of the tower away from you if youve got a desktop.
the router (arris brand) is giving off 8+ mW of radiation from the side of it. by simply pushing it back, i can get it down to .3 mW. the monitor of the desktop, right up close peaks at 3.3, but drops off to a peak of 1.5 within normal viewing range (3 feet away or so).

i went into the computer room and was aghast at the readings. it was giving off 70 m/W, and that was with the ormusite plate under the thing. now, the ormusite (got that one from freshandalive.com) MIGHT be making the waves coherent instead of erratic, but 70 is a LOT. i went downstairs and came back with some aluminum foil and wrapped it up. new reading next to the device: 10. 2 feet away: .5 m/V. i havent tested any devices to see if the signal is interrupted or not (probably), but i will follow up on that.

what we learned:
keep you, your pets, and anything organic (plants, food, etc.) at least 1.5 feet away from outlets and light switches.
if you have light dimmers, putting the lights on 1/2 (half dimmed) you might save money, but it does nothing for the electric field given off. you need to crank it down to 1/4 or less, and at that point, you really cant see anything in the room.
CO (carbon monoxide) monitors in the house give off 900 V/m near the device. again, it drops off significantly several inches away.

the point where two electric cords meet is a huge electric spike zone. so if you have an extension cord that plugs into a surge protector, keep that away from your feet!

to your health,
moog
Thanks for sharing. I only use the microwave for breakfast on weekdays (turkey sausage and oatmeal), but now I think I'll boil water and oven bake or stovetop cook the sausage. Eek!

polymoog

Superstar
if you use the microwave because you are a popcorn person, get yourself a whirlypop and cook it on the stovetop. youll have to stir it from the handle (this turns a gear that stirs the kernels so they dont burn), but you will get far less dud kernels (and irradiated food) than if you used the microwave.

1556320076728.png

by the way, i am also looking into another variety. its new, so i dont know if its a winner or not:

https://whirleypopshop.com/23000.html

Screenshot_2019-04-26 Stainless Steel Platinum Series Stovetop Popcorn Popper.png

Lurker

Star
if you use the microwave because you are a popcorn person, get yourself a whirlypop and cook it on the stovetop. youll have to stir it from the handle (this turns a gear that stirs the kernels so they dont burn), but you will get far less dud kernels (and irradiated food) than if you used the microwave.

View attachment 21186

by the way, i am also looking into another variety. its new, so i dont know if its a winner or not:

View attachment 21187

View attachment 21186

View attachment 21187
A regular pot with a lid shaken back and forth makes good popcorn . No need to buy a gadget.
Thanks for the OP. Not much left here. Keeping my fridge. I do use laptop, but don't think I can buy a non-wireless or wired only router. And the screen is going to be closer than 3'.;)

polymoog

Superstar
A regular pot with a lid shaken back and forth makes good popcorn . No need to buy a gadget.
Thanks for the OP. Not much left here. Keeping my fridge. I do use laptop, but don't think I can buy a non-wireless or wired only router. And the screen is going to be closer than 3'.;)
true-- that would work. i used to use the old jiffy pop ones on the stove.

like i always say, just do your best. as long as you arent spending a lot of time near these things, you should be fine. just keep the head of your bed (where your head is, at least) away from the electrical socket.

DevaWolf

Veteran
I hate microwaves and never use them because I never trusted them to be safe. Anything that works like a microwave has my eyebrows raised. Unfortunately this kind of radiation is all around us even if we want to disengage from it, and I am sure some modern health issues stem from it.

Allegra

Veteran
My family and I use microwave a lot. We can use it up to 10 times a day. Also, wifi, laptops, fridge, super huge flat TV, phones, iPads, and many many more xD
And yes, we have health problems. Just 9 months ago I had surgery and other health problems.

polymoog

Superstar
Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
And this is what I think is the true cause of autism, adhd and all the other weird behavioral/health issues popping up and increasing in rate over the last couple decades. Coupled with hormones in our food.

polymoog

Superstar
And this is what I think is the true cause of autism, adhd and all the other weird behavioral/health issues popping up and increasing in rate over the last couple decades. Coupled with hormones in our food.
i dont agree that wifi is causing autism, but we can definitely agree that its dangerous and unhealthy.

justjess

Superstar
i dont agree that wifi is causing autism, but we can definitely agree that its dangerous and unhealthy.
The rate has skyrocketed pretty much in parallel with the proliferation of technology - vaccines existed for decades before yet we didn’t see the rate spike until about 20 years ago, and it’s cinthnuing to rise even after the questionable elements of vaccines have been removed. The rate in jersey is now 1 in 35 up from 1 in 43 two years ago. The only thing that continues to change is the availability and proliferance of 3g, 4g, 5g etc

polymoog

Superstar
The rate has skyrocketed pretty much in parallel with the proliferation of technology - vaccines existed for decades before yet we didn’t see the rate spike until about 20 years ago
i dont want to derail this thread, but vaccine ingredients have changed significantly in recent years.
simply put, wifi would never contribute to heavy metal accumulation in autistic childrens brains.
we should move this to any one of the other vaccine threads if you want to proceed.

Allegra

Veteran
now that ive posted this, you have no excuse NOT to act and do something about it.

http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/Dangers Of Microwaves.htm#Dangers Of Microwaves
I wish I could get rid of it. My mom is very hard headed, she can not comprehend the dangerous of radiation, pesticide and other toxic substances and stuffs. No matter how hard we try to tell her don’t it’s either she only listens that once and then the next week she will repeat the mistakes.

I’m having headaches right now because my mom used plenty of bleach to clean the house. It reeks all over the house it’s so so so bad, that smell of Bleach. It always gives me headache. Me and my siblings told her many times but she keeps doing it and even think I’m being fussy, spoiled, evil child, and the worst child of this family. Lol yes it is that dramatic. If I get health problem it’s because of my fault. The way I see my mom speaks and acts, she might have mild narcissistic disorder.
We can’t do and say much even at the expense of our own health.. But next year hopefully things will be much better.

Dalit

Star
Me and my siblings told her many times but she keeps doing it and even think I’m being fussy, spoiled, evil child, and the worst child of this family. Lol yes it is that dramatic. If I get health problem it’s because of my fault. The way I see my mom speaks and acts, she might have mild narcissistic disorder.
Yes, they (one parent if not both) tend to like control. Can relate. That's why I go in their house once a week, serve my time, and leave. Hate it when one is a micromanager who thinks it's their way or the highway. But it is their house.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
View attachment 21185

here are my findings:

what we learned:

to your health,
moog
A HUGE THANK YOU POLYMOOG!!!! Thank you thank you. You have seen for yourself how these invisible EMFS are EVERYWHERE. No wonder people are off balance, sick and tired all the time.
I'm happy I haven't had a microwave in years. I always thought those rumors about the radiation were true;)
WIFI, TV Computers, cellphones, smart meters, man we are truly flooded by EMFs!
Thank you as well for this valuable info and the suggestions. :)

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Good point, it may not be causing it but it may be exacerbating it. For sure EMFs do cause neurological problems; mental fog, depression, disturbances in sleep, etc.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I don't believe the so called "experts" talking about their inconclusive finds or that there's no connection between radiation and cancer.

manama

Star
The rate has skyrocketed pretty much in parallel with the proliferation of technology - vaccines existed for decades before yet we didn’t see the rate spike until about 20 years ago, and it’s cinthnuing to rise even after the questionable elements of vaccines have been removed. The rate in jersey is now 1 in 35 up from 1 in 43 two years ago. The only thing that continues to change is the availability and proliferance of 3g, 4g, 5g etc
Correlation is still not causation Justless. There is probably something else going on which is neither vaccines, wifi or radio signals.

manama

Star
I don't believe the so called "experts" talking about their inconclusive finds or that there's no connection between radiation and cancer.
Literally no "Expert" says that radiations don't cause cancer. They do, after causing mutations in the DNA.
BUT there are types of radiation and waves, some harmful and some not. And you'd be stupid to put sun's uv rays on the same level sound waves from your ringtone. The earth produces emf. When you run your body generates it as well due to friction lmao.