Remedies for vaccines

I know that @Frank Badfinger, @polymoog and @MagneticHuman may have posted some info in other threads regarding this issue, but I thought it might be useful to have a thread dedicated to the topic as a quick resource for people who are looking for some information.

Here's the website regarding the above-mentioned tweet:

Spike protein risks & aids – summary page

Zelenko Protocols against Covid-19

I've read that the spike proteins decrease the body's ability to create white blood cells so here's an article on how to replenish them naturally:

Low White Blood Cell Count: Types, Causes + 15 Home Remedies To Increase The WBC Count

I know that @Frank Badfinger, @polymoog and @MagneticHuman may have posted some info in other threads regarding this issue, but I thought it might be useful to have a thread dedicated to the topic as a quick resource for people who are looking for some information.

I've read that the spike proteins decrease the body's ability to create white blood cells so here's an article on how to replenish them naturally:

Low White Blood Cell Count: Types, Causes + 15 Home Remedies To Increase The WBC Count
Someone linked me studies about fennel seeds, turmeric, nicotine (this one was less convincing as it was from May 2020) and a few other things as helpful for the body to purge the spike protein. This includes for the unvaxxed who are exposed to spike proteins through shedding. Wish I saved them but I’ve been taking fennel and turmeric often

DesertRose

Superstar
Forbidden Cure - Andreas Kalcker
world leading scientist:
This is the new world order

"Cures for covid are hidden because they want to vaccinate you."
- Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker
Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker is an internationally leading scientist who works with over 5,000 medical doctors in almost 30 nations. He has developed a 100% effective cure for COVID-19 and all its variations. This scientist was however censored on all platforms: his book was removed from Amazon, his Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and PayPal accounts were deleted, and even his scientific account was taken down from ResearchGate. As a result his safe, effective and cheap cure for covid was hidden from humanity. In this eye-opening video you learn about the life saving treatment, and why it is suppressed.

Rumble — Why is every cure for covid forbidden by governments?
source: https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/

Forbidden Cure - Andreas Kalcker
world leading scientist:
This is the new world order

"Cures for covid are hidden because they want to vaccinate you."
- Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker
Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker is an internationally leading scientist who works with over 5,000 medical doctors in almost 30 nations. He has developed a 100% effective cure for COVID-19 and all its variations. This scientist was however censored on all platforms: his book was removed from Amazon, his Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and PayPal accounts were deleted, and even his scientific account was taken down from ResearchGate. As a result his safe, effective and cheap cure for covid was hidden from humanity. In this eye-opening video you learn about the life saving treatment, and why it is suppressed.

Rumble — Why is every cure for covid forbidden by governments?
source: https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/
This explains the comments around the claim that Trump said "drinking bleach" would cure covid. Chlorine dioxide is also used to purify water, a.k.a. chlorine bleach.

DesertRose

Superstar
This explains the comments around the claim that Trump said "drinking bleach" would cure covid. Chlorine dioxide is also used to purify water, a.k.a. chlorine bleach.
More explanations on chlorine dioxide, apparently it has been used to treat malaria (treatment used by Jim Humble), dengue fever among other ailments.
Mainstream media calls ivermectin horse medicine and chlorine dioxide is called bleach but the issue is not quite that simple.
It all depends on the dose amount. For human health they use minuscule proportions for appropriate safe levels.
It is also used in the food and beverage industries as a water purifier.
Many industries use this and yet there is no fear campaign directed towards them.
Dr. Andreas Kalcker & Catherine Edwards: Chlorine Dioxide Solution, Natural Health & COVID 19

THE UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE: Chlorine Dioxide - Medicine of the Future (2021)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
For those who have blood clots.
Garlic as a natural blood thinner
"Almost all human studies on fibrinolytic activity of garlic are positive.
Garlic oil and raw garlic increase fibrinolytic activity (FA). In 1975, Bordia first demonstrated that garlic oil increased FA after 3 hours of administration. Bordia also reported that long term use of garlic oil (dose: equivalent to 1 gm/kg of fresh garlic) increased FA significantly ranging from 36% to 130% in healthy as well as acute myocardial infarction patients. This was confirmed in other studies."

For those who have blood clots.
Garlic as a natural blood thinner
"Almost all human studies on fibrinolytic activity of garlic are positive.
Garlic oil and raw garlic increase fibrinolytic activity (FA). In 1975, Bordia first demonstrated that garlic oil increased FA after 3 hours of administration. Bordia also reported that long term use of garlic oil (dose: equivalent to 1 gm/kg of fresh garlic) increased FA significantly ranging from 36% to 130% in healthy as well as acute myocardial infarction patients. This was confirmed in other studies."
To add, so is red wine or grape juice. Apparently, the darker the grape, the more it's able to help thin the blood. Although, the list below lists both:

10 Natural Blood Thinners For A Healthy Heart

From listening to this video:

DR. ARDIS ON HOSPITAL, FAUCI, MYOCARDITIS SCANDALS! CIRSTENW TRUTH. B2T SHOW JAN 11, 2022

Dr. Ardis's website and medication can be found here:

The Dr. Ardis Show

Behumble

Established
It was suggested to me by a friend that if we were to have the vaccine then we should have (wet) cupping straight after.

There are two types of cupping, wet and dry. I have experienced both and it was fine. It is recommended to have the wet one once or twice a year depending on your state of health. It requires small slits in the skin to draw out the blood, aim is to rid the body of the bad blood that's been accumulated over time. I've had it done twice now and have no visible scars.

Dry cupping helps to encourage circulation in key areas of the body.

It has been practiced throughout history from China to Egypt. It is common in SEA where it is used for different ailments.

I would think that the wet cupping would help you get rid of some of the vaccine in your blood stream if you do it straight away. Or it may help reduce toxicity of the bloody if some time has passed.

I wanted to suggest this treatment because it hasn't been mentioned but do your own research and seek more information from a practitioner if you wish to do so.

Simka

Established
To add, so is red wine or grape juice. Apparently, the darker the grape, the more it's able to help thin the blood. Although, the list below lists both:

10 Natural Blood Thinners For A Healthy Heart
The most common blood thinners prescribed by doctors are Warfarin, Enoxaparin, Xarelto, Eliquis, and Savaysa. I check info about these meds on the CanadaDrugs site, and of course, all of them have side effects. I always prefer using natural ways of treatment before taking meds. I heard that garlic has many health benefits, but I didn't know it works as a blood thinner. Thanks for the useful info.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
The most common blood thinners prescribed by doctors are Warfarin, Enoxaparin, Xarelto, Eliquis, and Savaysa. I check info about these meds online, and of course, all of them have side effects. I always prefer using natural ways of treatment before taking meds. I heard that garlic has many health benefits, but I didn't know it works as a blood thinner. Thanks for the useful info.
Cinnamon is also a blood thinner.

I looked again at the list above and had no idea Beetroot had thinning properties. I expected it to do the opposite so it's surprising to me...seeing as i have some ready to eat now (mixed with carrot & concentrate lemon juice)

free2018

Star

Thanks. Shared with one of my people.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I found these comments at the bottom of this article and i thought they may be of help to those who got the shot.

1653182056665.png

1653182081035.png

At 13:45 discussion on how to naturally prevent blood clots from forming using charged water and borox. I make no claim that this stuff works but it's worth looking into.
This is interesting to listen to. I also listened to the YT video posted regarding the 27 uses for borax, and much of it sounds like uses for baking soda. Apparently, the the main difference between between borax and baking soda is its pH balance. Borax has 9.5 whereas baking soda has 8:

What’s the Difference Between Baking Soda and Borax?

As Dr. Sircus states in the video that @DesertRose posted here, pathogens love low oxygen conditions and probably explains why borax or even baking soda would work. I used to work with colleague whose husband had prostate cancer and told me he used to drink a cocktail of baking soda and water. She said his doctor no longer needed to schedule chemotherapy for him due to his raised levels of alkaline/sodium bicarbonate.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is interesting to listen to. I also listened to the YT video posted regarding the 27 uses for borax, and much of it sounds like uses for baking soda. Apparently, the the main difference between between borax and baking soda is its pH balance. Borax has 9.5 whereas baking soda has 8:

What’s the Difference Between Baking Soda and Borax?

As Dr. Sircus states in the video that @DesertRose posted here, pathogens love low oxygen conditions and probably explains why borax or even baking soda would work. I used to work with colleague whose husband had prostate cancer and told me he used to drink a cocktail of baking soda and water. She said his doctor no longer needed to schedule chemotherapy for him due to his raised levels of alkaline/sodium bicarbonate.
Borax and baking soda both suppressed cures and super cheap. I'll check that out OM. Thx.

I first heard about sodium bicarbonate as a cancer cure years ago when I looked into Dr. Simoncini's book "Cancer Is a Fungus." This amazing doctor was thrown under the bus by the medical mafia system. He was relentlessly persecuted and ostracized for actually curing people of cancer. It was around this time in the mid 90's, that I had my initial awakening and realized that the health industry was all a racket.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I first heard about sodium bicarbonate as a cancer cure years ago when I looked into Dr. Simoncini's book "Cancer Is a Fungus." This amazing doctor was thrown under the bus by the medical mafia system. He was relentlessly persecuted and ostracized for actually curing people of cancer. It was around this time in the mid 90's, that I had my initial awakening
About 5 years ago I watched a video of a tumour being treated with resonance frequency. It was a grainy video in black and white but it looked very authentic. The tumour was hit with a sound frequency and the tumour just melted away. I saw it happen. I was amazed.

I had cancer in 2016 and decided to have my cancerous kidney removed. If it were to return I would not accept any type of chemotherapy or radiation therapy, it's too risky.

I would sooner rely on something like this as I believe it's closer to a natural cure for cancer than anything big pharma are going to offer me.