Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

Religious and political disunity has condemned Earth. Should we thank our religious leaders?

One needs not be a rocket scientist to recognize that it is our failure at the U.N. and other international bodies, who are working hard to unite the world politically and religiously; that is the core of our woes.

By “our” I mean the rank and file who are suffering and dying for our failing systems of political and religious governance.

We also pay heavily for our failed systems of religious and political governance. Billions upon billions of dollars wasted; especially the
waste on pointless religions, in terms of law and morality.

If the world does not unify or allow the next few years to exacerbate and hasten the demise of Earth; this generation shows how vile it is
as a species.

Individually, people are fantastic. As Jesus said, you got to love them all.

Without leadership, we are deadly. Earth needs a, --- Captain Jesus, --- and decent candidates are not being recognized. Strange, given that Jesus’ moral tenets mostly aren’t, and secular law has already made his love as law ideology fail.

I can remember 30 odd years ago looking at statistics and trying to project the future. I thought people would get worse over time. But
the reverse has proven itself to be true. I thought the world would unify. But again I have been proven wrong due to our tolerance of religious and political con men.

Religious leaders in particular, as well as their slaved sheeple, --- that is you if you are religious, --- claim to have moral superiority
granted to them by their, so called good gods.

All you religious are the vast majority; so why are you screwing up our world?

The world has had enough of your religious arguments, when you bother making them; which is seldom.

Not surprising that, given your inability to do good apologetics for your vile gods, and your propensity to use inquisition and jihad methods to make the points you cannot do mentally, intellectually or rationally.

Your religious violence and lack of tolerance has wounded the world and you do not care enough for your fellow man and children to eave them a place cleaner and better than what you found.

We are presently spending many trillions world-wide on our various forms of governance.

Our religious governance is not serving us well in areas where it says it excels.

Religions are in fact harmful to society as a whole. I can say that while recognizing that it had many uses in the past and that without it we would not be as advanced as we are.

I think we should cut our losses and divert those gains to the environment. I think we can and should scrap religions and proceed to do the better thing and use politics as our only law. It has earned it.

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL

I agree with a lot of what you say.

I think of what is happening in Rojava when people free themselves from religious and cultural tradition.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/29/727511632/revenge-is-for-the-weak-kurdish-courts-in-northeastern-syria-take-on-isis-cases

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/middle-east-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-amid-syria-s-darkness-a-democratic-egalitarian-and-feminist-society-emerges-1.7339983

In one of the worst environments in the world , surrounded by fascist militaries and from a very conservative culture people are showing what can be accomplished when we break the shackles of tradition and religious ignorance and embrace freedom, reason, and human rights.

Rojava is the lamp in the darkness and the model for all of us going forward.

—————————————————

Theism has been dealt a mortal blow over the years Bishop, it’s adherents know it can only be maintained by force, so these are dangerous times.

If all goes well we will ride this storm out, theism and literalism dies it’s due death and we finally begin to heal as a species.

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of what you say.

I think of what is happening in Rojava when people free themselves from religious and cultural tradition.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/29/727511632/revenge-is-for-the-weak-kurdish-courts-in-northeastern-syria-take-on-isis-cases

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/middle-east-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-amid-syria-s-darkness-a-democratic-egalitarian-and-feminist-society-emerges-1.7339983

In one of the worst environments in the world , surrounded by fascist militaries and from a very conservative culture people are showing what can be accomplished when we break the shackles of tradition and religious ignorance and embrace freedom, reason, and human rights.

Rojava is the lamp in the darkness and the model for all of us going forward.

—————————————————

Theism has been dealt a mortal blow over the years Bishop, it’s adherents know it can only be maintained by force, so these are dangerous times.

If all goes well we will ride this storm out, theism and literalism dies it’s due death and we finally begin to heal as a species.
Interesting links which show good signs of progress in the M.E.

France is helping Islam reform with their hard secularist line. They now have a new female imam mosque that caters to unveiled women and gays. Quebec is following France legislation wise.

The sooner all religions come to heel, the sooner we can start working on saving the Earth.

Regards
DL

Did He say that?
One of the Jesus' did indeed say that.

Jesus was a universalist which spoke directly against his own religion's divisive nature.
The Roman scribes who created the bible also made him a supporter of Rome but the Jews were not interested and wanted freedom from Rome.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
One of the Jesus' did indeed say that.

Jesus was a universalist which spoke directly against his own religion's divisive nature.
The Roman scribes who created the bible also made him a supporter of Rome but the Jews were not interested and wanted freedom from Rome.

Regards
DL
You really have no idea what you’re even talking about.

How many Jesus’ are there?

You really have no idea what you’re even talking about.

How many Jesus’ are there?
You do not know what you are talking about if you only see one Jesus in scriptures.

Does this sound like the one you have been conditioned to follow?

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Jesus sounds more like an Eastern mystic than a Jew. Right? Almost like he trained in Egypt as many think.

Your church wants to slave you to it, which is why it never quotes what I just did, while Jesus wants to free you from it.

See what Jesus says of those who have indoctrinated you to separate yourself from the goddess you hold within yourself.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Regards
DL

Lisa

Superstar
You do not know what you are talking about if you only see one Jesus in scriptures.

Does this sound like the one you have been conditioned to follow?

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Jesus sounds more like an Eastern mystic than a Jew. Right? Almost like he trained in Egypt as many think.

Your church wants to slave you to it, which is why it never quotes what I just did, while Jesus wants to free you from it.

See what Jesus says of those who have indoctrinated you to separate yourself from the goddess you hold within yourself.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Regards
DL
Why don’t you believe me when I say you don’t know what you’re talking about?

Why don’t you believe me when I say you don’t know what you’re talking about?
Because you are not correcting me on anything because you do not know what you are talking about.

Those like you are why your religion tells women to shut up in church and leave the real thinking and teaching to men to men.

Have a look at what else your own people were saying of you.

The second century St. Clement of Alexandria wrote: "Every woman should be filled with shame by the thought that she is a woman."

The Church father Tertullian explained why women deserve their status as despised and inferior human beings:

"And do you not know that you are an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in this age: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you are the unsealer of that tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: you are she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. You destroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert that is, death even the Son of God had to die."

The sixth century Christian philosopher, Boethius, wrote in The Consolation of Philosophy, "Woman is a temple built upon a sewer."

In the tenth century Odo of Cluny declared, "To embrace a woman is to embrace a sack of manure..."

St. Thomas Aquinas suggested that God had made a mistake in creating woman: "nothing [deficient] or defective should have been produced in the first establishment of things; so woman ought not to have been produced then."

Lisa. Are you a Protestant?

The word and works of God is quite clear, that women were made either to be wives or prostitutes. – Martin Luther, Reformer (1483-1546), Works 12.94

No gown worse becomes a woman than the desire to be wise. – Martin Luther, Reformer (1483-1546)

Men have broad and large chests, and small narrow hips, and more understanding than women, who have but small and narrow breasts, and broad hips, to the end they should remain at home, sit still, keep house, and bear and bring up children. – Martin Luther, Reformer (1483-1546), Table Talk

“If a woman grows weary and, at last, dies from childbearing, it matters not. Let her die from bearing - she is there to do it.”
- Martin Luther

I do not discriminate against women for just being women.
I discriminate against your ilk as you have settled for being a second class citizen and ignoring the discrimination and denigration of your own kind of vile men.

You are a traitor to all women who are fighting your religious ilk for equality.

Regards
DL

Etagloc

Superstar
the anti-religious folk are serving Satan... I'm amazed that your minds can be so warped and you can become so delusional.... you will be called to account for your evilness and God sees everything that you do.... y'all are racking up more and more sins and then you'll have be called to account

Etagloc

Superstar
St. Thomas Aquinas suggested that God had made a mistake in creating woman: "nothing [deficient] or defective should have been produced in the first establishment of things; so woman ought not to have been produced then."
I doubt you've ever read Thomas Aquinas.

Besides, if you've come to a miraculous realization that there is no God- shouldn't you be busy with cocaine and hookers? I'm kind of kidding but shouldn't you be partying and living like a rock star or something? Why do you post obsessively about religion? You're probably more obsessed with religion than most religious people. Are you hoping to enter an otherworldly paradise?

Honestly, you must be trying to convince yourself.

Anyways, I don't think that's even a real quote. Provide the source if that's a real quote. I don't think he ever even actually said that and it shows how lacking in seriousness you are when it comes to truthfulness. The agenda is more important to you than the actual facts.

justjess

Superstar
I doubt you've ever read Thomas Aquinas.

Besides, if you've come to a miraculous realization that there is no God- shouldn't you be busy with cocaine and hookers? I'm kind of kidding but shouldn't you be partying and living like a rock star or something? Why do you post obsessively about religion? You're probably more obsessed with religion than most religious people. Are you hoping to enter an otherworldly paradise?

Honestly, you must be trying to convince yourself.

Anyways, I don't think that's even a real quote. Provide the source if that's a real quote. I don't think he ever even actually said that and it shows how lacking in seriousness you are when it comes to truthfulness. The agenda is more important to you than the actual facts.
http://www.newadvent.org/summa/1092.htm

Why would someone not believing in the Bible mean they need to go out snort coke and screw prostitutes?

Some of us abstain from those things - not because some holy book tells us too - but because they do not appeal to us.

Lisa

Superstar
Because you are not correcting me on anything because you do not know what you are talking about.

Those like you are why your religion tells women to shut up in church and leave the real thinking and teaching to men to men.

Have a look at what else your own people were saying of you.

The second century St. Clement of Alexandria wrote: "Every woman should be filled with shame by the thought that she is a woman."

The Church father Tertullian explained why women deserve their status as despised and inferior human beings:

"And do you not know that you are an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in this age: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you are the unsealer of that tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: you are she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. You destroyed so easily God's image, man. On account of your desert that is, death even the Son of God had to die."

The sixth century Christian philosopher, Boethius, wrote in The Consolation of Philosophy, "Woman is a temple built upon a sewer."

In the tenth century Odo of Cluny declared, "To embrace a woman is to embrace a sack of manure..."

Lisa. Are you a Protestant?

The word and works of God is quite clear, that women were made either to be wives or prostitutes. – Martin Luther, Reformer (1483-1546), Works 12.94

No gown worse becomes a woman than the desire to be wise. – Martin Luther, Reformer (1483-1546)

Men have broad and large chests, and small narrow hips, and more understanding than women, who have but small and narrow breasts, and broad hips, to the end they should remain at home, sit still, keep house, and bear and bring up children. – Martin Luther, Reformer (1483-1546), Table Talk

“If a woman grows weary and, at last, dies from childbearing, it matters not. Let her die from bearing - she is there to do it.”
- Martin Luther

I do not discriminate against women for just being women.
I discriminate against your ilk as you have settled for being a second class citizen and ignoring the discrimination and denigration of your own kind of vile men.

You are a traitor to all women who are fighting your religious ilk for equality.

Regards
DL
Martin Luther took a small step away from catholicism :rolleyes: and those other people are not my people.
You make a lot of assumptions about me and you’re never right.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I find it interesting that the OP echoes the sentiments of this letter, rightly or wrongly attributed to Albert Pike...

"...The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilazation, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

This is what is believed to be the letter of Albert Pike, the 33rd degree Freemason, to Giuseppe Mazzni, and the Letter is said to have been in the British Museum Library in London until 1977.

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
What do you mean by religious leaders? The pope is a political figure.

Also, absence of religion doesn't mean unity in politics. The most secular countries in the world shows deep division between right and left wing parties.

The sole countries 'without dissention' in politics are one party states under Marxist dictatorship.

To be honest, nobody will accept a religious reform that comes from a decadent secular state.

Wigi

Veteran
The sooner all religions come to heel, the sooner we can start working on saving the Earth.
Our elites don't have any problems with religions as long as they could serve the market.
Since they mostly don't, they try to sugar coat them so they could force their progressive and liberal agenda inside people's mind .

As for saving the world, the earth is mainly consumed by western hedonism and materialism.
These two things serve the market and Satan is more than ok with that because it tempt mankind to reject God for temporary pleasures.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
http://www.newadvent.org/summa/1092.htm

Why would someone not believing in the Bible mean they need to go out snort coke and screw prostitutes?

Some of us abstain from those things - not because some holy book tells us too - but because they do not appeal to us.
If a person does not believe in God, why not snort cocaine and mess with prostitutes?

I mean you yourself say- "some of us abstain from those things- not because some holy book tells us too - but because they do not appeal to us".

So that just means that for such a person, those are not their particular desires.

I mean personally I agree with you- cocaine and hookers isn't my particular desire. I think I'd commit a completely different set of sins.

But pretty much all of the religions have sets of rules and atheism is basically an invitation to do whatever you want. The atheist is a person who is free to follow their desires. Their desires might not take the form of cocaine and hookers but.... a person is sure to have some sort of desires.

In reality, if there is no God then thus there is no transcendental law which is above- no law more than the law of the jungle. That is the plain truth and the atheists won't say it but they know that is where their belief logically leads. The atheists might preach something completely different than that but that's where their belief leads and they know it- secretly if not openly.

Also, that quote from Thomas Aquinas was selectively edited and taken out of context:

Question 92. The production of the woman

Article 1. Whether the woman should have been made in the first production of things?

Objection 1. It would seem that the woman should not have been made in the first production of things. For the Philosopher says (De Gener. ii, 3), that "the female is a misbegotten male." But nothing misbegotten or defective should have been in the first production of things. Therefore woman should not have been made at that first production.

Objection 2. Further, subjection and limitation were a result of sin, for to the woman was it said after sin (Genesis 3:16): "Thou shalt be under the man's power"; and Gregory says that, "Where there is no sin, there is no inequality." But woman is naturally of less strength and dignity than man; "for the agent is always more honorable than the patient," as Augustine says (Gen. ad lit. xii, 16). Therefore womanshould not have been made in the first production of things before sin.

Objection 3. Further, occasions of sin should be cut off. But God foresaw that the woman would be an occasion of sin to man. Therefore He should not have made woman.

On the contrary, It is written (Genesis 2:18): "It is not good for man to be alone; let us make him a helper like to himself."

I answer that, It was necessary for woman to be made, as the Scripture says, as a "helper" to man; not, indeed, as a helpmate in other works, as some say, since man can be more efficiently helped by another man in other works; but as a helper in the work of generation. This can be made clear if we observe the mode of generation carried out in various living things. Some living things do not possess in themselves the power of generation, but are generated by some other specific agent, such as some plants and animals by the influence of the heavenly bodies, from some fitting matter and not from seed: others possess the active and passive generative power together; as we see in plants which are generated from seed; for the noblest vital function in plants is generation. Wherefore we observe that in these the active power of generation invariably accompanies the passive power. Among perfect animals the active power of generation belongs to the male sex, and the passive power to the female. And as among animals there is a vital operation nobler than generation, to which their life is principally directed; therefore the male sex is not found in continual union with the female in perfect animals, but only at the time of coition; so that we may consider that by this means the male and female are one, as in plants they are always united; although in some cases one of them preponderates, and in some the other. But man is yet further ordered to a still nobler vital action, and that is intellectual operation. Therefore there was greater reason for the distinction of these two forces in man; so that the female should be produced separately from the male; although they are carnally united for generation. Therefore directly after the formation of woman, it was said: "And they shall be two in one flesh" (Genesis 2:24).

Reply to Objection 1. As regards the individual nature, woman is defective and misbegotten, for the active force in the male seed tends to the production of a perfect likeness in the masculine sex; while the production of woman comes from defect in the active force or from some material indisposition, or even from some external influence; such as that of a south wind, which is moist, as the Philosopher observes (De Gener. Animal. iv, 2). On the other hand, as regards human nature in general, woman is not misbegotten, but is included in nature's intention as directed to the work of generation. Now the general intention of nature depends on God, Who is the universal Author of nature. Therefore, in producing nature, Godformed not only the male but also the female.

what I find remarkably is how our resident militant atheist who has to pretentiously call himself Gnostic Christian Bishop.... rather than just simply saying he's an atheist...... what I find remarkable is how he looks down his nose at religion..... but look at how deep and profound Thomas Aquinas is and look how Gnostic Christian really comes and dumbs things down..... I haven't read Thomas Aquinas and I'm not super familiar with what he says.... but whether you agree with him or not, what he says is genius and he is super incredibly intellectual..... Gnostic Christian can't remotely reach such a level yet has the nerve to look down on his intellectual superior.... a person could spend their entire life studying Thomas Aquinas..... one of the greatest intellectual figures of all time....

and I just happened to recognize the name of Thomas Aquinas... if he so distorted Thomas Aquinas, who knows how much more baloney was in his post

and as for you JustJess......

look I'm with the Quran on the divinity of Christ- I certainly think Jesus (PBUH) can be the son of God in some sort of metaphorical sense.... but that God literally.... in some sense sort of came unto Mary and conceived Jesus (PBUH)..... I think it can make for a beautiful story but- God is God...... God is One.... not Three..... and God having a son by Mary...... I'm not trying to mock or insult anyone's faith..... but I see that as anthropomorphizing God.... it reminds me of Greek stories of gods coming down to earth and physically coming unto mortals.......

but do you really not see anything redeeming or valuable in thousands of years of tradition? Is it of so little value in your eyes that it should just be swept away and replaced with a made-up secular religion of progressivism?

in the test of which religion has stood up to the pressures of the world.... Islam has held its ground the most.... but I'm for Christianity being replaced with Islam- if Christianity is to be replaced..... I'm not for simply removing thousands of years of tradition and heritage and then replacing it with what? progressivism.... atheism.....

what is that to pass down on to the next generation? I'd rather people be taught Christianity than atheism any day...... what is progressivism anything more than people just coming and destroying everything that generations built up and sustained over thousands of years..... it is a symptom of cultural decay.... Islam is rising and has a great future..... I think the Christianity of today is super insanely watered down and I think any Christian worth taking seriously should be rebelling against the lukewarmness of today's Christianity.... but in any case.... Islam I think is the best and Christianity I think is..... I can sort of live with people being Christian.... but atheism? progressivism?

I think it's crazy for people to deny ancient primordial wisdom.... in favor of doctrines some guy (who just happens to be Jewish) made up last Tuesday....

in all honesty, it's well-documented that from the time of the French Revolution and probably even before.... that the NWO has been working to eliminate all religion..... this isn't something subjective but something well documented.... and insofar as you push for the elimination of religion, you are only assisting the NWO..... in the case of the progressives, they are foot soldiers of the system while claiming they're against the system.....

and I mean yeah.... as far as atheism.... atheists can give their lectures and try to make atheism look as good as they want....... but I mean.... atheism is ultimately a license for people to do whatever they want..... religion comes and says we can't just do whatever we want and we can't just follow our desires but must follow a higher law.... atheists can try to spin things however they want and dress atheism up as much as they want.... but ultimately it is about being free to do whatever one wants and following one's desires.... whether it takes the form of cocaine and hookers (just an example) or whatever form it takes... it's just a means which carries a person to this end:

Last edited: