Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
When under hypnosis...most living humans can past life regress..
Under hypnosis the door of the mind is opened.

In a materialist universe this is just a psychological back door to hidden motivations and memories.

In a universe where we are spiritually not alone, it is an invitation to be lied to by extra-dimensional deceivers who have their own agenda and narrative.

The same goes for automatic writing etc.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
It would appear that Mr Hill is a closet Theosophist…
"Appear" being the operative word. To the spiritually blind, everything they see through their human eyes is upside down and backwards from reality (e.g. they see good as evil, and evil as good, Light for dark and darkness for Light, etc.).

You introduce a video about one spiritually blind human plagued with one set of religious superstitions critiquing a book written by another spiritually blind human with a different set of religious superstitions, as if this is some sort of evidence of anything other than the collective insanity of this planet.

Reincarnation and karma are NOT subjects "owned" and/or controlled by the eastern or dharmic religions, anymore than regeneration and sowing and reaping are "owned" and/or controlled by western religions. No one needs to believe in the religious superstitions of the organized religions called Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikkism, etc. to see that both reincarnation and karma (e.g. sowing and reaping, just desserts) are taught throughout the Bible. All they need to be able to see the Truth is to have the spiritual eyes to "see" spiritually.

How can someone who is spiritually blind ever be "born again from above (from God - 1 John 3:8-10)", as their true, SPIRITUAL self? The flesh is flesh (human) and the spirit is spirit (spiritual).

It's understood that extremely illogical/irrational humans feel they have no other option than to resort to logical fallacies when they are faced with the truth. That's why they launch such obvious and desperate attacks, e.g. ad hominem attacks, strawman arguments, more red herrings, non sequitur assumptions, etc.

Those who resort to such tactics do so in desperation because their position is so weak and indefensible that they cannot address the subject material at hand.

You now have ample threads within which to continue your futile and irrational attacks on Christ/JAH, in desperation to cling to your traditions, aka "Christianity". Rave on there if you must. Take pleasure in whatever unrighteousness you wish, for the little remaining time there is before Judgement Day.

If you would like to post something here, then please stay on topic and leave the logical fallacies and antichrist behavior out of it, if you're capable of doing so.

The truth will endure forever, including the truth about reincarnation and karma. The lies will die in The Fire, with those who espouse them.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
There is perhaps no simpler truth than that of reincarnation and the payment of karmic debts from past lives that exposes how the adherents/fanatics of organized religions don't actually believe the Word of God.

The Old Covenant/Testament is literally filled with teachings and testimony of reincarnation and karma.

The New Covenant/Testament is literally filled with teachings and testimony of reincarnation and karma.

The Koran/Quran is literally filled with teachings and testimony of reincarnation and karma.

The unbeliever is left with so many insurmountable difficulties when trying to reject this core message found throughout Scripture that they either have to admit they don't believe in Scripture, or they simply resort to hypocritical finger-pointing toward those with different superstitions.

One of the easiest identifiable insurmountable difficulties with the rejection of the Biblical principle of reincarnation and karma is the fact that Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, plainly stated that NO MAN HAS EVER BEEN TO HEAVEN, except for Him (Christ).

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

The significance of this verse has never been understood by any spiritually blind "Christian", and yet its spiritual truth is very, very simple: IT MEANS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS.

The ramifications of this? No "Christian" has ever been "saved" (nor has any "Muslim", nor "Jew", nor anyone else). That's a 100% failure rate.

While ignorance may seem blissful at present, it will not seem so when we are all facing Judgement. A 100% failure rate should get the attention of anyone who isn't sound asleep spiritually.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 3:12-13
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things?
3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

Revelation 20:10-15
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the Lake of "Fire" and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
20:11 And I saw a great White Throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the "earth" and the "heaven" fled away; and there was found no place for them (Rev. 6:14-16).
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22) were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" (Isa. 17:12-13) gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged (John 5:22) every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".

Matthew 7:21-27 (a warning to all "Christians" from Christ)
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity (1 John 3:4-10).
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock (the Truth).
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

A Freeman

Superstar
The healing of the man who had been sick/crippled for 38 years, as punishment for his sins.

John 5:1-14
5:1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
5:2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep [market] a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.
5:3 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
5:4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
5:5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
5:6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time [in that case], he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
5:7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
5:8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
5:9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the Sabbath.
5:10 The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the Sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry [thy] bed.
5:11 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.
5:12 Then asked they him, What man is that which said unto thee, Take up thy bed, and walk?
5:13 And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in [that] place.
5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in The Temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: SIN NO MORE, lest a WORSE thing come unto thee.

What is sin? Breaking/transgressing The Law (committing a crime according to God's Law).

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

What are the punishments (curses) for sinning? They are described in detail in Deuteronomy 28.

Christ's Teaching His Disciples about Reincarnation and the payment of karmic debt from one lifetime to another,
so that the works of God -- Divine Justice and Mercy -- could be made manifest:-

John 9:1-3
9:1 And as [Jesus] passed by, he saw a man which was BLIND FROM [HIS] BIRTH. (re-incarnation)
9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did SIN, THIS MAN, or his parents, that he was BORN blind?
9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

As this man was BORN blind, there would have been no time in his present human lifetime that he could have sinned. THAT is why the disciples were asking Jesus how this could have happened, KNOWING that being crippled, blinded, deafened, etc. are always a punishment for sin.

There is no alternative explanation for this teaching other than REINCARNATION. The man who was BORN blind was very obviously being punished for the sins of his PREVIOUS human lifetime, to teach and correct him spiritually.

JoChris

Superstar
"Appear" being the operative word. To the spiritually blind, everything they see through their human eyes is upside down and backwards from reality (e.g. they see good as evil, and evil as good, Light for dark and darkness for Light, etc.).

You introduce a video about one spiritually blind human plagued with one set of religious superstitions critiquing a book written by another spiritually blind human with a different set of religious superstitions, as if this is some sort of evidence of anything other than the collective insanity of this planet.

Reincarnation and karma are NOT subjects "owned" and/or controlled by the eastern or dharmic religions, anymore than regeneration and sowing and reaping are "owned" and/or controlled by western religions. No one needs to believe in the religious superstitions of the organized religions called Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikkism, etc. to see that both reincarnation and karma (e.g. sowing and reaping, just desserts) are taught throughout the Bible. All they need to be able to see the Truth is to have the spiritual eyes to "see" spiritually.

How can someone who is spiritually blind ever be "born again from above, as their true, SPIRITUAL self? The flesh is flesh (human) and the spirit is spirit (spiritual).

It's understood that extremely illogical/irrational humans feel they have no other option than to resort to logical fallacies when they are faced with the truth. That's why they launch such obvious and desperate attacks, e.g. ad hominem attacks, strawman arguments, more red herrings, non sequitur assumptions, etc.

Those who resort to such tactics do so in desperation because their position is so weak and indefensible that they cannot address the subject material at hand.

You now have ample threads within which to continue your futile and irrational attacks on Christ/JAH, in desperation to cling to your traditions, aka "Christianity". Rave on there if you must. Take pleasure in whatever unrighteousness you wish, for the little remaining time there is before Judgement Day.

If you would like to post something here, then please stay on topic and leave the logical fallacies and antichrist behavior out of it, if you're capable of doing so.

The truth will endure forever, including the truth about reincarnation and karma. The lies will die in The Fire, with those who espouse them.
Will this lie die in the fire also?

Soldiers who go AWOL are betraying their king. Does JAHtruth know you are not defending his "Holy ebook" any more?
1685080916308.png

A Freeman

Superstar
Will this lie die in the fire also?

Soldiers who go AWOL are betraying their king. Does JAHtruth know you are not defending his "Holy ebook" any more?
View attachment 87437
As you were told from the outset, the Truth doesn't need to be defended. It is eternal, immutable and doesn't require anyone to believe in it. It just is, and always will be.

It's understood that you don't know the difference between Truth and lies, as evidenced by your incessant attacks against the Truth, to promote your own religious superstitions, errant beliefs and the numerous lies they espouse.

There is no need to further expose these lies, as it is only feeding your massive ego. If you wish to rave on in your madness, on the task that Satan has set before you, then that's what you will do. Any awakened Soul with spiritual eyes can see what you are doing, even if you can't. Isn't that exactly why you felt the need to troll/butt-in to this discussion, because your fragile ego -- that Christ has COMMANDED us to crucify daily (Luke 9:23) -- wasn't getting the attention it so desperately craves?

Learn to destroy your ego before it destroys you.

You have enough of your self-promoting venomous personal attack threads to post in. If you wish to post here, then please stay on topic and leave all of the antichrist personal attacks out of it. The Bible clearly teaches us about reincarnation and karma, as Christ teaches His Disciples, both 2000 years ago when He was here in the body of Jesus, and again now, while He is here in the body of JAH.

All of the lies, logical fallacies, personal attacks and false witness that you've borne against others will die in The Fire, regardless of whether you or anyone else believes it or not.

Conversely, the Truth will endure FOREVER, including the Truth of our Extra-Terrestrial origins, and that Reincarnation is an irrefutable FACT.

JoChris

Superstar
As you were told from the outset, the Truth doesn't need to be defended. It is eternal, immutable and doesn't require anyone to believe in it. It just is, and always will be.

It's understood that you don't know the difference between Truth and lies, as evidenced by your incessant attacks against the Truth, to promote your own religious superstitions, errant beliefs and the numerous lies they espouse.

There is no need to further expose these lies, as it is only feeding your massive ego. If you wish to rave on in your madness, on the task that Satan has set before you, then that's what you will do. Any awakened Soul with spiritual eyes can see what you are doing, even if you can't. Isn't that exactly why you felt the need to troll/butt-in to this discussion, because your fragile ego -- that Christ has COMMANDED us to crucify daily (Luke 9:23) -- wasn't getting the attention it so desperately craves?

Learn to destroy your ego before it destroys you.

You have enough of your self-promoting venomous personal attack threads to post in. If you wish to post here, then please stay on topic and leave all of the antichrist personal attacks out of it. The Bible clearly teaches us about reincarnation and karma, as Christ teaches His Disciples, both 2000 years ago when He was here in the body of Jesus, and again now, while He is here in the body of JAH.

All of the lies, logical fallacies, personal attacks and false witness that you've borne against others will die in The Fire, regardless of whether you or anyone else believes it or not.

Conversely, the Truth will endure FOREVER, including the Truth of our Extra-Terrestrial origins, and that Reincarnation is an irrefutable FACT.
Reincarnation will most certainly be addressed when it is relevant in the "the way home or face the fire" threads. You don't have to worry.

P.S. Name calling belongs in the primary school playground.
Your mother should have taught you better than that.

A Freeman

Superstar
Back to the topic at hand after that unnecessary interruption...

Another Old Covenant/Testament example of reincarnation, among the Israelites:-

Deuteronomy 4:26-31
4:26 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that YE shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong [your] days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.
4:27 And the "I AM" shall scatter YOU among the nations (Amos 9:9; Jer. 9:16; Ezek. 20:23; Zech. 10:9), and YE shall be left few in number among the heathen, where the "I AM" shall lead you.
4:28 And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the "I AM" thy God, thou shalt find [Him], IF thou seek Him with ALL thy heart and with ALL thy soul.
4:30 When THOU art in tribulation (Jer. 30:7-11; Dan. 12:1-2; Matt. 24:21-22; Rev. 11:3-7), and all these things are come upon thee, [EVEN] IN THE LATTER DAYS, if THOU turn to the "I AM" thy God, and shalt be obedient unto His voice;
4:31 (For the "I AM" thy God [is] a merciful God; ) He will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget The Covenant of thy fathers which He sware unto them.

The above offers yet another iron-clad example of the Israelites 3500 years ago prophesied to experience the great tribulation in the Latter Days (now), when Christ is prophesied to be here to gather the "Elect".

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
IMG_3531.jpeg

Literary question (to celebrate exam season)
“Compare and contrast the teachings about reincarnation of Annie Bessant’s Theosophy and Anthony Hill’s JAHtruth movement”

16 marks available

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
And another example, later in Deuteronomy:-

Deuteronomy 31:24-30
31:24 And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this Law in a Book, until they were finished,
31:25 That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM", saying,
31:26 Take this Book of The Law, and put it in the side of The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM" your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
31:27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the "I AM"; and how much more after my death?
31:28 Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in THEIR ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.
31:29 For I know that after my death YE will utterly corrupt [yourselves], and turn aside from The Way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall YOU in THE LATTER DAYS; because ye will do evil in the sight of the "I AM", to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands.
31:30 And Moses spoke in the ears of all the congregation of Israel the Words of this "Song" (Covenant), until they were ended.

Again, we have the Israelites from 3500 years ago being warned that evil would befall them in THE LATTER DAYS (now), exactly as Israel told his sons (roughly 3900 years ago) would happen to them, and as Christ told His Disciples 2000 years ago would likewise happen to them.

Logically and truthfully, there would be no need to tell these groups anything would befall them or their descendants if those very same Souls wouldn't be there to experience it themselves.

A Freeman

Superstar
Anyone who can still be duped into taking the mark of the beast in the form of satanic, poisonous vaccines, will not only suffer human death, but will experience the second death (The Fire - Rev. 20:12-15).

So no, they won't be in a position to believe or to disbelieve the corporate fictional pharmaceutical company pretending to be a regulatory body, commonly referred to as the "CDC" in their next (human) life.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those that wish to deny the numerous Scriptural references to reincarnation, please consider the following, very simple example from Christ (the Spiritual-Being and Firstborn Son of God) spoken through the mouth of Jesus (the human son of the virgin Mary), whom Christ was incarnating 2000 years ago (John 1:14):

Here we have the birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary recorded in the Gospel accounts (along with the complete human lineage of Jesus found in Matt. 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-31):-

Matthew 2:1 Now when Jesus had been born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king...

And here we have the immortal Spiritual-Being Christ telling us, through the mouth of Jesus, that He is NOT OF THIS WORLD (Koks - John 8:14; KJV - John 8:23):

John 8:14 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

Christ teaches us that we MUST learn the difference between the spirit (spiritual-Being/Soul, which is immortal) and the flesh (the human, which is born, exists and dies, before decomposing) or it is impossible to understand anything correctly in the Bible (John 3:3-7).

So what did Christ say through the mouth of Jesus about meeting Abraham?

King of kings' Bible - John 8:42-49 (KJV - John 8:51-58)
8:42 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see "Death".
8:43 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
8:44 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
8:45 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of Whom ye say, that He is your God:
8:46 Yet ye have not known Him; but I know Him: and if I should say, I know Him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know Him, and keep His saying.
8:47 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw [it], and was glad.
8:48 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet FIFTY years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
8:49 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am (ch. 17:5).
8:50 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of The Temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

So where in the Bible does it tell us that Christ (NOT Jesus, the Son of Man, born of the virgin Mary) met Abraham?

Genesis 14:18-20
14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem (Peace) brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the Most High God.
14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram by the Most High God, possessor of heaven and earth:
14:20 And blessed be the Most High God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he (Abram) gave him (Melchizedek) tithes of all.

A Freeman

Superstar
Please note well in Genesis 14:18-20 that Melchizedek (which means king of Righteousness) was also the king of Salem (Peace) and BROUGHT FORTH BREAD AND WINE.

Sound familiar?

Luke 22:15-20
22:15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer:
22:16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in The Kingdom of God.
22:17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide [it] among yourselves:
22:18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until The Kingdom of God shall come.
22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake [it], and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: whenever you do this remember me.
22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the New Covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.

What else do we know about Christ and Melchizedek?

Hebrews 5:6-10

5:6 As He (God) saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a Priest for ever AFTER the order of Melchizedek.
5:7 Who in the days of his flesh (Christ, in the body of Jesus), when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
5:10 Called by God an High Priest AFTER the order of Melchizedek.

Hebrew 6:20 - 7:12
6:20 Where the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, made The High Priest for ever AFTER the order of Melchizedek.
7:1 For this Melchizedek, King of Salem (Peace), priest of The Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of Righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest CONTINUALLY (1 Tim. 2:5).
7:4 Now consider how great this man [was], unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
7:5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to The Law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
7:6 But he whose pedigree is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.
7:7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
7:8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he [receiveth them], of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.
7:9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.
7:10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchizedek met him.
7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received The Law,) what further need [was there] that another priest should rise after the order of Melchizedek, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
7:12 For the priesthood being changed [from many to One], there is no necessity for a change of The Law.

IF Christ wasn't incarnated inside Melchizedek, then Melchizedek would have to be greater than Christ, as Christ is AFTER the order of Melchizedek. And further, IF Christ wasn't incarnated inside Melchizedek, then there would be no record in the Bible of Christ ever meeting Abraham, as Christ (the Truth - John 14:6) said He did, through the mouth of Jesus.

It should therefore be self-evident that Melchizedek was Christ in a previous incarnation, as there is ONLY One High-Priest/Mediator between God and men: Christ, the Saviour.

A Freeman

Superstar
When someone is spiritually asleep/comatose, aka spiritually deaf and blind, they are incapable of seeing anything correctly, i.e. through spiritual eyes and ears.

Reincarnation is an irrefutable fact -- consistently and repeatedly taught throughout Scripture (as the above two posts prove yet again) -- that every spiritual-Being innately knows to be true.

Reincarnation is obviously completely foreign to humans, who lack the facility to see ANYTHING spiritual. So as long as one believes in the LIE that "they are (allegedly) only human after all" just as Eve did in the Garden of Eden (and as is taught throughout both "Christianity" and "Islam"), they will NEVER understand Scripture (Old Covenant/Testament, New Covenant/Testament and the Koran/Quran) nor be able to enter the Kingdom of God.

John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being" - John 4:24).
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

A Freeman

Superstar
Reincarnation in Scripture

Genesis 2:7,
Genesis 5:23-24, Hebrews 11:5
Genesis 6:3
, 6:11-17, 7:21-22
Genesis 14:18-20
, John 8:47-49 (KJV 8:56-58)
Genesis 49:1, 49:10
Exodus 20:5
Deuteronomy 4:30