Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact

Reincarnation while metaphysically partnered with the law of Karma, does not give any true moral imperative for one's actions in life. It becomes arbitrary when the scheme of reincarnation in most Dharmic systems amounts to a form of eventual universal salvation.
Dharmic systems do promote 'ways' which they believe to aid a believer in the process of achieving that eventual salvation but it is detached and speculative (albeit the Dharmic systems base their claims around similar epistemology as Gnosticism, where there is some kind of 'secret' knowledge that can only be attained by mystical practices). Although it is attractive on the surface level, it is quite a weak soteriology from an epistemological perspective.
Under the premise of some kind of 'fall' (seen in various ways by different religions), there has to be a strong moral imperative for salvation in this life, or else it undermines the overall "purpose of life" that any said system or religion teaches in the first place.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You're an idiot dogmatist, do you not understand that there are still prophets in the world? The demons might want to convince people that there is no valid authority except the church but clearly that is false teaching, JAH understands that well. I disagree with him about organised religion as it happens, quite like the Catholic, Orthodox and Islamic Organizations. But he's a beautiful being.
Despite patchwork of beliefs, I think that the Bible really does indicate a time when such a religious formation as that proposed in his work suggests. By fusing Christianity and Islam into a system of good works and law-keeping, along with the reincarnating heart of Hinduism, you get something that would be approved by the RE curriculum heads of most school boards.

This sentiment is also occurring on a global scale:

Set against that the increasingly unpopular words of Jesus, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

Maldarker

Star
You're an idiot dogmatist, do you not understand that there are still prophets in the world? The demons might want to convince people that there is no valid authority except the church but clearly that is false teaching, JAH understands that well. I disagree with him about organised religion as it happens, quite like the Catholic, Orthodox and Islamic Organizations. But he's a beautiful being.
might be prophets haven't vetted them all but he's a false one just doing my due diligence and warning BTW he's calling to not just be a prophet as your saying but CHRIST incarnate...come on really! And thank you yes i do cling to truth (if that's dogmatic then ok) and don't make things up on the fly like ajh i'm fine with that.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Despite patchwork of beliefs, I think that the Bible really does indicate a time when such a religious formation as that proposed in his work suggests. By fusing Christianity and Islam into a system of good works and law-keeping, along with the reincarnating heart of Hinduism, you get something that would be approved by the RE curriculum heads of most school boards.

This sentiment is also occurring on a global scale:

Set against that the increasingly unpopular words of Jesus, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
That would be chrislam so nice how that flows out not? ;) this idea of convergence of the two has been coming and like we haven't been warned but i guess when you got mega pastors going along with that guess who gave the concept in his books (hint: arthur c clarke) of a unitarian religion aka chrislam - mixed in with others but you get the jist.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Reincarnation while metaphysically partnered with the law of Karma, does not give any true moral imperative for one's actions in life. It becomes arbitrary when the scheme of reincarnation in most Dharmic systems amounts to a form of eventual universal salvation.
Dharmic systems do promote 'ways' which they believe to aid a believer in the process of achieving that eventual salvation but it is detached and speculative (albeit the Dharmic systems base their claims around similar epistemology as Gnosticism, where there is some kind of 'secret' knowledge that can only be attained by mystical practices). Although it is attractive on the surface level, it is quite a weak soteriology from an epistemological perspective.
Under the premise of some kind of 'fall' (seen in various ways by different religions), there has to be a strong moral imperative for salvation in this life, or else it undermines the overall "purpose of life" that any said system or religion teaches in the first place.
Reincarnation and karma go hand in hand and are repeatedly and consistently taught throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran (Quran).

Reincarnation doesn't need to be an "attractive" concept, nor is it "religious" (has nothing to do with organized religions), nor does it undermine the purpose of life; it's an irrefutable fact of life that is exemplified in the cyclical behavior of nature (e.g. the seasons) and is essential to our continued spiritual growth/progress (or lack thereof).

Reincarnation is the ONLY Way that our Merciful, Gracious and Patient/Long-Suffering Creator can afford each of us the opportunity to learn what we need to learn, and justly/fairly test us in a variety of different situations, to see if we really wish to do His Will (which benefits everyone) or still want to do our own selfish will (Satan's will really). And then justly/fairly reward each of us according to our works.

At the end of each human lifetime, each of us (the Soul/spirit-Being) is "unlocked" from the body that we have been incarnating, and taken to "paradise", where we are given our "life-review". Afterwards, all of the evil we've done in that previous human lifetime is erased, so that we go forward with only the cumulative good that we have learned over all of our previous incarnations over the past 6000 years, while inside these human bodies.

That way each soul/spirit-Being is in the exact place they have earned a right to be in eternal time.

Organized religions ("Judaism", "Christianity", "Islam", "Hinduism", "Buddhism", "Taoism", etc.) were all created by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis to appease men (humans) in providing them the illusion of spirituality. So it's really no wonder that those who have been taken in by Satan's organized religions do not understand reincarnation and karma, because they are spiritual concepts that no human can understand. That's why humans create fancy words like "soteriology" and "epistemological" to mask the fact they don't understand even the most basic spiritual concepts, nor can they (John 3:3-7).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Karma in Scripture (aka sowing and reaping, just desserts)

Deuteronomy 28 (excerpts below)
28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe [and] to do all His Commandments which I command thee this day, that the "I AM" thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
28:2 And ALL THESE BLESSINGS shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God.
(verses 3-14 list the blessings)

28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES [of the Law] shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
(verses 16-68 list the curses)

Job 4:7-8
4:7 Remember, I pray thee, who [ever] perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow inequity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

Psalm 7:15-16
7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch [which] he made.
7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

Proverbs 11:27 He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is The Law and the Prophets.

John 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in The Temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a WORSE thing come unto thee.
(read John 5:1-13 for background information on the man Jesus healed, whose body had been infirm for 38 years due to his sins)

John 9:1-3
9:1 And as [Jesus] passed by, he saw a man which was blind from [his] birth. (re-incarnation)
9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did SIN, THIS MAN, or his parents, that he was BORN blind?
9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap.

2 Corinthians 9:6 But this [I say], He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

Sura 16:30. To the righteous (when) it is said, "What is it that your Lord has revealed?" They say, "All that is good." To those who do good, there is good in this world, and the Home of the Hereafter is even better and excellent indeed is the Home of the righteous,-

Sura 16:96. What is with you must vanish: what is with "I AM" will endure. And We will certainly bestow, on those who patiently persevere, their reward according to the best of their actions.

Sura 17:13-14
17:13. Every man's fate We have fastened on his own neck: on The Day of Judgment We shall bring out for him a scroll, which he will see spread open.
17:14. (It will be said to him): "Read thine (own) record: sufficient is thy soul this day to make out the account against thee."

Sura 98:7-8
98:7. Those who have faith and do righteous deeds,- they are the best of creatures.
98:8. Their reward is with "I AM": Gardens of Eternity, beneath which Rivers flow; they will dwell therein for ever; "I AM" well-pleased with them, and they with Him: all this for such as fear their Lord and Cherisher.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Reincarnation in Scripture

Genesis 2:7,
Genesis 5:23-24, Hebrews 11:5
Genesis 6:3
, 6:11-17, 7:21-22
Genesis 14:18-20
, John 8:47-49 (KJV 8:56-58)
Genesis 49:1, 49:10
Exodus 20:5
Deuteronomy 4:30
Deuteronomy 31:16
Deuteronomy 31:29
Deuteronomy 32:29
Enoch 6:11-12
Enoch 10:10
, 23
Enoch 12:1-2
Enoch 15:3-7
Enoch 22:5-7
Enoch 39:11-12
Enoch 49:1
Enoch 60:14
, Eph. 5:14
Enoch 70:13
Enoch 90:1
Enoch 91:1-3
Enoch 99:3
2 Samuel 7:12
1 Kings 1:21
, 2:10
2 Kings 8:24
, 10:35, 13:9, 13:13, 14:16, 14:22, 14:29
2 Kings 15:7
, 15:22, 15:38, 16:20, 20:21, 21:18, 24:6
2 Chronicles 9:31
, 12:16, 14:1, 16:13, 21:1, 26:2
2 Chronicles 26:23
, 27:9, 28:27, 32:33, 33:20
Job 1:21
Job 14:12-14
Job 34:14-15
Psalm 16:10
Psalm 22:29
Psalm 23
Psalm 30:3
Psalm 33:18-20
Psalm 49:14-15
Psalm 56:13
Psalm 58:3
Psalm 82:6-7
Psalm 90:1-10
Psalm 102:20-26
Psalm 103:20
Psalm 104:4
Psalm 107:24-26
Psalm 111:9-10
Psalm 116:7-9
Psalm 118:17
Psalm 119:175-176
Psalm 136:23
Psalm 142:7
Psalm 143:3-8
Jeremiah 1:5
Daniel 12:13

Matthew 16:24-28
Matthew 17:10-13

Matthew 19:28
Matthew 22:29-32
Matthew 24:3
, 32-34
Mark 12:24-27
Luke 8:52-55
Luke 9:23-27
Luke 20:34-38
Luke 20:41-44
John 1:14-15
John 3:3-13
John 8:42-43

John 9:1-3; 5:14
John 11:11-44
John 17:5
John 17:14-17
John 18:36-37

Thomas 3:5-6
Thomas 6:1
Thomas 6:8-10
Thomas 8:4
Thomas 8:8-10
Thomas 13:16

Thomas 16:1-2
James 2:26
Galatians 6:7
2 Corinthians 5:6-10
2 Corinthians 12:2-5
Hebrews 9:27-28
Revelation 1:5
Revelation 2:11
, 20:6, 20:14, 21:8
Revelation 2:17
, 3:12, 19:12
Revelation 28:10-12

Sura 2:28
Sura 2:53-56
Sura 2:154-157
Sura 3:181-185
Sura 7:53
Sura 7:167-169
Sura 13:5
Sura 16:70
Sura 17:46-51
Sura 17:96-99

Sura 20:55
Sura 20:124-126
Sura 22:5-6
Sura 22:65-66
Sura 23:30-40
Sura 23:80-84

Sura 23:99-101
Sura 26:81
Sura 27:67

Sura 30:40
Sura 32:10-12
Sura 34:7-8
Sura 36:68

Sura 37:11-20
Sura 39:42
Sura 40:11
Sura 41:20-25
Sura 44:35-36
Sura 46:17-18
Sura 50:2-11
Sura 56:24
Sura 56:47-52
Sura 56:60-62
Sura 57:17
Sura 71:17-18
Sura 79:10-12
Sura 80:18-23
Sura 100:9-11

Last edited:

shankara

Star
might be prophets haven't vetted them all but he's a false one just doing my due diligence and warning BTW he's calling to not just be a prophet as your saying but CHRIST incarnate...come on really! And thank you yes i do cling to truth (if that's dogmatic then ok) and don't make things up on the fly like ajh i'm fine with that.
Nah, he's cool. The claim that he is Christ himself I am somewhat skeptical of, I'm a bit too educated and not a mythomaniac to like Messiah claimants. At least when they are claiming to be the Messiah themself, rather than just part of the Cosmic Force of Good.

We have no obligation to live by our contract names. The name our mother gives us is something important, but we can be given the wrong name. For example I was adopted, and given the surname Shaw, which is not my clan at all.

Alanantic

Star
“You and I, Arjuna, have passed through many births. I know them all, even if you do not.” -- Krishna

When goodness grows weak,
When evil increases,
I make myself a body.
In every age I come back

To deliver the holy,
To destroy the sin of the sinner,
To establish righteousness.
-- Krishna, Bhagavad Gita

Don't forget you promised to be polite and now calling person an idiot?

Let's not forget the beatniks started pushing Eastern religion. For example The Dharma Bums. Plus William Burroughs and Allen Ginsberg were experiencing Yage too. Also they always promoting homosexuality. I think the whole Beat Generation was suspect along with Ken Kesey and the pranksters and Ungrateful Dead originally called the Warlocks. CIA was distributing Owsley Acid.

shankara

Star
Don't forget you promised to be polite and now calling person an idiot?
That may be true. I have possibly picked up some bad habits of speech from someone who tends to get very angry with anyone who doesn't like their Prophet. I do fully get why it is frustrating dealing with people who seem illogical. On the other hand, if you had ever been trauma programmed, then you would grasp that a little bit of rage is often merited, because it actually helps to break free from the horrors of the demonic energies, who have the appearance of kindness but are in fact utterly destructive forces of oppression. Have you ever been executed?

A Freeman

Superstar
Please see this post and the next, which include a couple of interesting examples in Scripture (one from the Old Covenant and one from the New Covenant) of reincarnation for those with spiritual eyes to see.

Old Covenant

The following is where Jacob/Israel gathers his sons together, to tell them (share prophecy given to Him from God, telepathically) what will personally befall them during the last days, right before Judgement Day.

Genesis 49:1-2
49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell YOU [that] which shall befall YOU in THE LAST DAYS.
49:2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.

Please note well this was almost 4000 years ago, and that the same chapter literally includes specific information about Shiloh/Christ's Second Coming, which Christ Himself said would be just before Judgement Day (Matt. 24:27-31; Rev. 10:6-10).

Spiritually blind humans, who lack the facility to see anything spiritual, argue Jacob/Israel must be speaking about his descendants thousands of years later, because of the specific descriptions given for the nations that are descended from the 12 tribes, but that is NOT what Genesis 49:1-2 says. Further, none of these prophecies describe the Ashkenazi and Idumean Edomites that currently occupy the counterfeit Jewish state of Israel.

ALL of the sons of Israel are here today, reincarnated inside of new bodies, with new names. There is no other way to correctly understand Genesis 49:1-2.

A Freeman

Superstar
New Covenant

John 16:1-5, 10-12, 16-25 (please read all of John 16)
16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
16:2 They shall put you out of the churches: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not KNOWN the Father, nor me.
16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
16:5 But now I go my way to Him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Where goest thou?

16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
16:17 Then said [some] of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
16:18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.
16:19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into Joy.
16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. (Christ’s Second Coming - Rev. 12:1-5)
16:22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: BUT I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN, and your heart shall rejoice, and your Joy no man taketh from you.
16:23 And in THAT day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, He will give [it] you (if you are doing His Will).
16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your Joy may be full.
16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: BUT THE TIME COMETH, WHEN I SHALL NO MORE SPEAK UNTO YOU IN PROVERBS, BUT I SHALL SHOW YOU PLAINLY OF THE FATHER.

The above chapter of John is very clearly speaking of two different times, with Christ making a trip to heaven (to His Father, which art in heaven - Matt. 6:9), which obviously didn’t happen until the ascension (see: John 20:17; Acts 1:9).

A “little while” = 2000 years, between Christ’s Coming in the body of Jesus, and His present return in the body of JAH.

Christ very obviously had MANY things yet to share with His Disciples, which they simply were not ready to here yet 2000 years ago, but are ready to here NOW, during these end-times., aka the time of Jacob’s trouble (Jer. 30:7-11), when Prince Michael/Christ said He would be here, to awaken and enlighten the world (Dan. 12:1-2; Matt. 24:27-31).

Even now, with the technology given to us to construct crude space ships, and the pathetic attempts of “transhumanism” to transfer one’s mind into a crude, human machine, people still find it hard to believe that they aren’t human, just as Nicodemus did 2000 years ago, when Christ explained to him that he is NOT flesh and blood (human), and must be born again as his true, spiritual self to even be able to spiritually see the Kingdom of heaven, much less enter it (John 3:3-7).

Flesh and blood human will not under any circumstances enter the Kingdom of heaven, which is for spiritual-Beings (Souls) ONLY (1 Cor. 15:50).

A Freeman

Superstar
And from the Koran (Quran):-

Sura 2:28. How can ye reject the faith in God?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will AGAIN bring you to life; and AGAIN to Him will ye return.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth NOTHING: the Words (Truth) that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are Life.

People have mocked reincarnation for thousands of years, while being reincarnated many, many times. All because they believe in the satanic lie that they are "only human after all".

Sura 23:30-40
23:30. Verily in this there are Signs (for men to understand); (thus) do We try (men).
23:31. Then We raised after them another generation.
23:32. And We sent to them an Apostle from among themselves, (saying), "Worship God! Ye have no other God but Him. Will ye not fear (Him)?"
23:33. And the chiefs of his people, who disbelieved and denied the Meeting in the Hereafter, and on whom We had bestowed the good things of this life, said: "He is no more than a man like yourselves: he eats of that of which ye eat, and drinks of what ye drink.
23:34. If ye obey a man like yourselves, behold, it is certain ye will be lost.
23:35. Does he promise that when ye die and become dust and bones, ye shall be brought forth (again)?
23:36. Far, very far (fetched) is that which ye are promised!
23:37. There is nothing but our life in this world! We shall die and we live! But we shall never be raised up again!
23:38. He is only a man who invents a lie against God, but we are not the ones to believe in him!"
23:39. (The Prophet) said: "O my Lord! Help me: for they accuse me of falsehood."
23:40. (God) said: "In but a little while (John 16:16-20), they are sure to be sorry!"

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You hear people say “that’s Karma” without understanding what Karma means!

Karma is a concept woven into eastern reincarnation ideas.

Reaping and sowing relates to a person in this life, and in the judgement that will follow.

JoChris

Superstar
New Covenant

John 16:1-5, 10-12, 16-25 (please read all of John 16)
16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
16:2 They shall put you out of the churches: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not KNOWN the Father, nor me.
16:4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
16:5 But now I go my way to Him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Where goest thou?

16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
16:17 Then said [some] of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
16:18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.
16:19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into Joy.
16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. (Christ’s Second Coming - Rev. 12:1-5)
16:22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: BUT I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN, and your heart shall rejoice, and your Joy no man taketh from you.
16:23 And in THAT day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, He will give [it] you (if you are doing His Will).
16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your Joy may be full.
16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: BUT THE TIME COMETH, WHEN I SHALL NO MORE SPEAK UNTO YOU IN PROVERBS, BUT I SHALL SHOW YOU PLAINLY OF THE FATHER.
Are you going to address AJH's reincarnation doctrine in future TWHOFTF analysis entries, or have you gone on permanent AWOL if it is "that type of thread"?