Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact

Tidal

Star
Directly related to this subject, why do you Christians believe that God cursed the many generations of a single person's seed for disobeying God?
Think "inherited genes" mate..:)

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Directly related to this subject, why do you Christians believe that God cursed the many generations of a single person's seed for disobeying God?
Christians don't understand the implications of God doing this (as with even their original sin doctrine).
They either ignore such passages, or choose to believe in the LIE that Father (THE God, Allah, the "I AM") is somehow vindictive, punishing one for the sins of another, even though Father made it perfectly clear He would NEVER do that.

Exodus 20:3-6 (see also Deut. 5:7-10)
20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee ANY graven image, or ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth [neither shalt thou possess them if others make them]:
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the "I AM" thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate [or disobey] Me;
20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love [and obey] Me, and KEEP My Commandments.

Deuteronomy 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his OWN sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

It should be self-evident that the soul (spirit-Being) that places the materialistic desires of its human above God during one human lifetime, will not be rewarded in the next human lifetime by being incarnated into a God-fearing human family (Matt. 6:24). That would be rewarding evil with good, and good with evil, which Father would NEVER do., as He is just and fair in ALL things.

Instead, that evil jinn/soul/spirit-Being is often sent back into the same human family it came from, so that it reaps exactly what it has sown (perfect karma - Gal. 6:7), unto the third and fourth generation, exactly as it says.

A present day example of this would be the Rothschild and Rockefeller families, where the dads has taught the sons and grandsons how to cheat and steal from everyone else so they can become and maintain their filthy worldly riches, only to die and be sent back into the same human family they just came from, as the human grandson or great-grandson of their former human existence.

Breaking free of that cycle is the exact lesson and test that soul NEEDS, to prove it genuinely places our eternal God above fleeting worldly materialism. The perfect system of justice is built into the perfect Law, with its perfect reward and punishment system, providing blessings for those who obey Father's perfect COMMANDments, and curses (penalties) for those who don't.

Father is The Best Planner, Most Gracious and Merciful, and Most Loving.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
A take on Karma, Reincarnation etc. Whatever one thinks of Blavatsky, this is very nicely explained...

A Freeman

Superstar
The Scriptures are replete with references to reincarnation, from beginning to end, IF one looks with spiritual eyes. Enoch, the first prophet—who walked with God—taught his son Methuselah, and his entire family about reincarnation before he was TRANSLATED (Heb. 11:5). Think very carefully about that term.

Enoch 90:1 And now, my son Methuselah, call to me all thy brethren, and assemble for me all the children of thy mother; for a voice calls me (Gen. 5:24) and the spirit is poured out upon me, that I may show you every thing which shall happen to YOU for ever (during your many re-incarnations).

Very similar to what Jacob/Israel told his sons, about the conditions they would encounter thousands of years later, after MANY incarnations.

Genesis 49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you [that] which shall befall YOU in the last days.

So the sons of Jacob/Israel, i.e. the patriarchs of the 12 tribes of Israel, were told that they would be here NOW, right before Judgment Day, unlike Enoch, who skipped over roughly 5000 years of human lifetimes, to arrive at Judgment Day after a lifetime of actually DOING God's Will every day of the year, every year of his 365 year human life.

One would think this unique example should stand out among truth-seekers, to prompt a more in-depth investigation.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was TRANSLATED that he should NOT see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

trans·late
(trăns′lāt′, trănz′-, trăns-lāt′, trănz-)
v. trans·lat·ed, trans·lat·ing, trans·lates

a. To change from one form, function, or state to another; convert or transform:

translate ideas into reality.
b. To express in another medium: translated the short story into a movie.
4. To transfer from one place or condition to another:

Sura 19:56-57
19:56. Also mention in the Book the case of Enoch: he was a man of truth (and sincerity), (and) a Prophet:
19:57. And We raised him to a lofty station.

Source: https://www.thefreedictionary.com/translated

A Freeman

Superstar
The following is an honest look at Hebrews 9:27, which is frequently quoted by "Christians" as alleged proof of their mistaken belief in "YOLO", instead of in YHWH (the " I AM") and His Word.

Because reading comprehension is currently almost non-existent, certain key terms will be capitalized and boldfaced, so that the verse can be properly understood.

From the KJV (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews 9:27-28&version=KJV):

Hebrews 9:27-28
27 And as it is APPOINTED unto men ONCE TO DIE, but after this THE JUDGEMENT:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

APPOINTED

The word "appointed" means: "chosen for a specific duty or responsibility".

"Appointed" would be a very odd word to use to describe the physical death of a human, particularly given it is not our responsibility. It is Father (God) Who decides when each human life will end, and how many times that will happen.

ONCE TO DIE

To assume this is referring to human death, is to wrongly assume the verse is inaccurate (i.e. a LIE).

Enoch didn't even die once.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

And neither did Elijah.

2 kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Also recorded in Scripture were MANY humans who were raised from the dead, and thus experienced physical human death TWICE.

1) God raised (through Elijah) Zarephath's son (1 kings 17:17-24);
2) God raised (through Elisha) the Shunammite woman's son (2 kings 4:18-36);
3) God raised (through contact with Elisha's body) the Israelite man when the Moabites invaded (2 kings 13:20-21);
4) God raised (through Jesus) the widow's son from the city of Nain (Luke 7:11-17);
5) God raised (through Jesus) Jairus' daughter (Luke 8:49-56);
6) God raised (through Jesus) Lazarus (John 11:1-44);
7) God raised MANY when Jesus died and the Temple Veil rent in two (Matt. 27:50-54);
8) God raised (through Peter) Tabitha (Acts 9:36-42); and
9) God raised (through Paul) Eutychus (Acts 20:7-12).

Of course there have been many since then who have died and been revived, and have shared accounts of their out-of-body experiences too. These experiences have been relabeled as "NDEs" (near death experiences).

It should therefore be self-evident that Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly be referring to physical human death, because physical human death does NOT always occur only once.

THE JUDGEMENT (Judgement Day)

The Judgement that each and every one of us will face (including Enoch) will occur ONCE, on Judgement Day, aka the Great and Dreadful Day of The Lord. Nowhere in Scripture does it tell us that each of us are judged immediately after experiencing physical human death.

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must ALL appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ (John 5:22); that every one may receive the (recompense for) things [done whilst] IN [his] body, according to that he hath DONE, whether [it be] good or bad.

THE DEATH OF "SELF"

Now that we can say with absolute certainty that Hebrews 9:27 is NOT referring to physical, human death, what death is it referring to that God has appointed unto men once to die before Judgement Day?

Matthew 10:37-38
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter (or anyone or anything) more than me is not worthy of me.
10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth Him that sent me.
10:41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

Mark 8:34-35
8:34 And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny his "Self", and take up his cross, and follow me.
8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Luke 9:23-25
9:23 And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross DAILY, and follow me.
9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Luke 14:26-27
14:26 If any [man] come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own (human) life also, he can NOT be my disciple.
14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, can NOT be my disciple.

Galatians 2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

"Self" crucifixion is the death of the ego("self"). The death of the "self" precedes being "born AGAIN" as one's true, SPIRITUAL self (from above), which Christ plainly stated MUST happen.

John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye MUST be born again.

How could anyone who hasn't learned to die to "self", so that they can be born again from above, see Christ in His Second Coming? Most aren't even looking for Christ now, even though the prophecies plainly state that He WILL be here NOW.

27 And as it is appointed unto (the "self" of) men once to die, but after this The Judgement:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and UNTO THEM THAT LOOK FOR HIM SHALL HE APPEAR THE SECOND TIME without sin unto salvation.

Are YOU looking for Him?

YokeFellow

Established
Wait... what?

You mean we agree on something?!?

Hallelujah!

Indeed, Reincarnation is Biblical...

Lisa Lisa, are you reading this? :p

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Wait... what?

You mean we agree on something?!?

Hallelujah!

Indeed, Reincarnation is Biblical...

Lisa Lisa, are you reading this? :p
I am reading this…

Perhaps the worst part of Hell will be the taunting reminder by the tormented fallen ones of how many times people have heard the clear gospel and rejected it in favour of their self-aggrandising sophistry.

A Freeman

Superstar
Agreed. And the saddest part is that the true Gospel contains multiple teachings from Christ (the immortal Spirit-Being Who 2000 years ago incarnated Jesus, the human son of Mary) to His Disciples about reincarnation IF it is properly read and understood.

The most important words in all of Scripture are found in John 3:3-7, which states the following:

3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to be truly born again from above, as one's true SPIRITUAL self without KNOWING that we are, in fact IMMORTAL SPIRITUAL BEINGS that are only temporarily incarnated inside of the human-animal bodies we see in the mirror. This is exactly why Christ stated our irrational fear of human death should be avoided at all cost, because the ONLY One that can kill the real you -- the spiritual-Being/Soul -- is Father (God).

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

With the exception of Enoch, whose testimony pleased Father so that he was translated to the Last Day, we have all been here on Earth for thousands of Earth years, repeating the same mistakes over and over and expecting different results.

The Bible is literally replete with references to reincarnation from its very first page to its last, but very few take notice, because they still believe in the oft-repeated satanic LIE that we are "only human after all". And any human+Being that still believes in that very obvious lie on the Last Day will find themselves in hell-fire, aka the Pit or the Lake of Fire, or simply THE FIRE.

There will be absolutlely NO exceptions.

A Freeman

Superstar
ONCE TO DIE

To assume this is referring to human death, is to wrongly assume the verse is inaccurate (i.e. a LIE).

Enoch didn't even die once.

Genesis 5:23-24
5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

And neither did Elijah.

2 kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Also recorded in Scripture were MANY humans who were raised from the dead, and thus experienced physical human death TWICE.

1) God raised (through Elijah) Zarephath's son (1 kings 17:17-24);
2) God raised (through Elisha) the Shunammite woman's son (2 kings 4:18-36);
3) God raised (through contact with Elisha's body) the Israelite man when the Moabites invaded (2 kings 13:20-21);
4) God raised (through Jesus) the widow's son from the city of Nain (Luke 7:11-17);
5) God raised (through Jesus) Jairus' daughter (Luke 8:49-56);
6) God raised (through Jesus) Lazarus (John 11:1-44);
7) God raised MANY when Jesus died and the Temple Veil rent in two (Matt. 27:50-54);
8) God raised (through Peter) Tabitha (Acts 9:36-42); and
9) God raised (through Paul) Eutychus (Acts 20:7-12).

Of course there have been many since then who have died and been revived, and have shared accounts of their out-of-body experiences too. These experiences have been relabeled as "NDEs" (near death experiences).

It should therefore be self-evident that Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly be referring to physical human death, because physical human death does NOT always occur only once.

Hebrews 9:27 is very obviously referring to the death of the "self", that both Jesus and Paul spoke about (e.g. Luke 9:23; 14:26-27; Gal. 2:20), when someone is truly and spiritually reborn of God as their true, spiritual self (John 3:3-7). Being reborn (1 John 3:9) MUST occur before Judgment Day, when Christ will separate His Sheep from the goats.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Once to die

This verse about dying once is a perplexing verse. Why? We know that Enoch never has died.

Hebrews 11:5- By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God.

We know that Elijah has never died-

2 Kings 2:11. And as they still went on and talked, behold, chariots of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

We know that millions of people who are raptured alive will never die-

1 Thessalonians 4:17 says “Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.”

Alternately, we know that many have died twice. There are people in the bible who have died and have been resurrected. (And who never wrote a book about their trip to heaven, by the way). There is nothing that indicates the group of individuals who were given life a second time did not also fall into death a second time. The scriptures don’t say they were translated. The scriptures don’t say they didn’t die a second time.

Between the Hebrews verse and the plain examples from scripture of people who never died and people who have died twice, it seems that there is a contradiction. Yet that’s impossible since there can be no contradictions in the bible! So the verse can’t be an absolute.

If the Hebrews verse is NOT an absolute, it must be a general rule with obvious exceptions. The exceptions exist and are obvious.

The Berean Call magazine explains this:

Hebrews 9:27 says, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.” “Men” is generic, speaking of all mankind. That the Lord, of His own will and sovereign choice, has, on occasion, brought back to life individuals (temporarily) does not affect this general ruling. Both Elijah and Elisha raised individuals from the dead by the power of God. Jesus raised a number of people from the dead. Again, these exceptions did not change the ruling under which humanity lives (and dies), as Hebrews 9:27 summarizes.

The fact that the Lord Jesus walked on water (Mt 14:26) or that Elisha made the head of an axe float (2 Ki 6:6) did not overturn the law of gravity. In short, we need to discern the plain meaning of the Scriptures.

In a John MacArthur Q&A he addressed this very question. I like how he re-stated it at the beginning, “The question he’s asking is how can it be that the Hebrews 9:27 passage is all inclusive”

QUESTION: Okay, my name is Todd Draa and, let’s see, in the Bible when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, I’ve been reading about that and then Hebrews 9:27, I saw that it said, “And inasmuch as it is appointed men to die once and after this comes judgment,” how could we explain that because Lazarus was dead but then had been raised from the dead, so that would mean he would have to die a second time?

JOHN: Yes, good question, Todd. The question he’s asking is how can it be that the Hebrews 9:27 passage is all inclusive, “It is appointed unto men once to die,” if Lazarus in fact died twice? I’ll ask you a question, Todd. What about Enoch? He didn’t die at all. So you’ve got at least one person who never died at all, and you’ve got Lazarus who died twice and you have not only Lazarus but a lot of other folks who died twice. In fact, anyone who was ever raised from the dead died twice. When Jesus died on the cross, it says the graves were opened and all kinds of Old Testament saints came back to life, so they had to die twice.

Then you have the people that Jesus raised, the son of…the daughter of Jairus and the son of the widow of Nain, you have the ones who were raised by Elijah the prophet from the dead. All of those people died twice. Then you have to answer the question of what about the Rapture, a whole population of Christians aren’t even going to die once. They’re going to be raptured to heaven.

So what we assume then from all of that biblical data is that the statement of Hebrews 9:27 is a general statement to which there are by God’s design certain exceptions. And we need not fear that. It’s still true that it is appointed unto men once to die. That is the norm…men die. It is extremely unusual when they don’t die. And we can count on death. In fact, in history you can count the history that didn’t die by just counting Enoch and maybe Elijah was translated in a whirlwind, but there are less than a handful…out of the millions and millions that have died. And of those who have died twice, that’s also a very small group of people who were raised from the dead. And yet in the future there will be a whole group of Christians who will miss death because of the Rapture. We’d like to be in that group, wouldn’t we? But we just know that the principle of Hebrews 9 is still true that men die and they die once and then they face God’s judgment. So we take it as a general principle in that regard. Good question.

JoChris

Superstar
Agreed. And the saddest part is that the true Gospel contains multiple teachings from Christ (the immortal Spirit-Being Who 2000 years ago incarnated Jesus, the human son of Mary) to His Disciples about reincarnation IF it is properly read and understood.

The most important words in all of Scripture are found in John 3:3-7, which states the following:

3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to be truly born again from above, as one's true SPIRITUAL self without KNOWING that we are, in fact IMMORTAL SPIRITUAL BEINGS that are only temporarily incarnated inside of the human-animal bodies we see in the mirror. This is exactly why Christ stated our irrational fear of human death should be avoided at all cost, because the ONLY One that can kill the real you -- the spiritual-Being/Soul -- is Father (God).

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

With the exception of Enoch, whose testimony pleased Father so that he was translated to the Last Day, we have all been here on Earth for thousands of Earth years, repeating the same mistakes over and over and expecting different results.

The Bible is literally replete with references to reincarnation from its very first page to its last, but very few take notice, because they still believe in the oft-repeated satanic LIE that we are "only human after all". And any human+Being that still believes in that very obvious lie on the Last Day will find themselves in hell-fire, aka the Pit or the Lake of Fire, or simply THE FIRE.

There will be absolutlely NO exceptions.
You make the claim that reincarnation is supported from the beginning of the Bible** to the end.

**You omitted the fine print:
Anthony John Hill's deliberately edited King of KonKoKtions "bible". :)

A Freeman

Superstar
Once to die

This verse about dying once is a perplexing verse. Why? We know that Enoch never has died.

Hebrews 11:5- By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God.

We know that Elijah has never died-

2 Kings 2:11. And as they still went on and talked, behold, chariots of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

We know that millions of people who are raptured alive will never die-

1 Thessalonians 4:17 says “Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.”

Alternately, we know that many have died twice. There are people in the bible who have died and have been resurrected. (And who never wrote a book about their trip to heaven, by the way). There is nothing that indicates the group of individuals who were given life a second time did not also fall into death a second time. The scriptures don’t say they were translated. The scriptures don’t say they didn’t die a second time.

Between the Hebrews verse and the plain examples from scripture of people who never died and people who have died twice, it seems that there is a contradiction. Yet that’s impossible since there can be no contradictions in the bible! So the verse can’t be an absolute.

If the Hebrews verse is NOT an absolute, it must be a general rule with obvious exceptions. The exceptions exist and are obvious.

The Berean Call magazine explains this:

Hebrews 9:27 says, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.” “Men” is generic, speaking of all mankind. That the Lord, of His own will and sovereign choice, has, on occasion, brought back to life individuals (temporarily) does not affect this general ruling. Both Elijah and Elisha raised individuals from the dead by the power of God. Jesus raised a number of people from the dead. Again, these exceptions did not change the ruling under which humanity lives (and dies), as Hebrews 9:27 summarizes.

The fact that the Lord Jesus walked on water (Mt 14:26) or that Elisha made the head of an axe float (2 Ki 6:6) did not overturn the law of gravity. In short, we need to discern the plain meaning of the Scriptures.

In a John MacArthur Q&A he addressed this very question. I like how he re-stated it at the beginning, “The question he’s asking is how can it be that the Hebrews 9:27 passage is all inclusive”

QUESTION: Okay, my name is Todd Draa and, let’s see, in the Bible when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, I’ve been reading about that and then Hebrews 9:27, I saw that it said, “And inasmuch as it is appointed men to die once and after this comes judgment,” how could we explain that because Lazarus was dead but then had been raised from the dead, so that would mean he would have to die a second time?

JOHN: Yes, good question, Todd. The question he’s asking is how can it be that the Hebrews 9:27 passage is all inclusive, “It is appointed unto men once to die,” if Lazarus in fact died twice? I’ll ask you a question, Todd. What about Enoch? He didn’t die at all. So you’ve got at least one person who never died at all, and you’ve got Lazarus who died twice and you have not only Lazarus but a lot of other folks who died twice. In fact, anyone who was ever raised from the dead died twice. When Jesus died on the cross, it says the graves were opened and all kinds of Old Testament saints came back to life, so they had to die twice.

Then you have the people that Jesus raised, the son of…the daughter of Jairus and the son of the widow of Nain, you have the ones who were raised by Elijah the prophet from the dead. All of those people died twice. Then you have to answer the question of what about the Rapture, a whole population of Christians aren’t even going to die once. They’re going to be raptured to heaven.

So what we assume then from all of that biblical data is that the statement of Hebrews 9:27 is a general statement to which there are by God’s design certain exceptions. And we need not fear that. It’s still true that it is appointed unto men once to die. That is the norm…men die. It is extremely unusual when they don’t die. And we can count on death. In fact, in history you can count the history that didn’t die by just counting Enoch and maybe Elijah was translated in a whirlwind, but there are less than a handful…out of the millions and millions that have died. And of those who have died twice, that’s also a very small group of people who were raised from the dead. And yet in the future there will be a whole group of Christians who will miss death because of the Rapture. We’d like to be in that group, wouldn’t we? But we just know that the principle of Hebrews 9 is still true that men die and they die once and then they face God’s judgment. So we take it as a general principle in that regard. Good question.
Please.

9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but then after this The Judgment:
9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Who is it that appointed that unto men once to die? Father (God) did.

When God gave us the Commandment NOT to steal, NOT to commit adultery, NOT to murder, were they too just "general principles" that have "certain exceptions"?

When the very next verse (Heb. 9:28) states that Christ was ONCE offered to bear the sins of many, is that too just "general principle" that has "certain exceptions"?

Are you starting to see how ridiculous the "Berean" B.S. explanation really is?

God always says exactly what He means and means exactly what He says. Anyone who claims differently is very obviously calling God a liar, which is not only crazy, but spiritually fatal.

A Freeman

Superstar
You make the claim that reincarnation is supported from the beginning of the Bible** to the end.

**You omitted the fine print:
Anthony John Hill's deliberately edited King of KonKoKtions "bible". :)
And you seem to do nothing but launch baseless personal attacks. Reincarnation is supported from the beginning of the KJV Bible to the end of it as well.

Instead of continually attacking the messenger, why don't you instead contemplate (ask Father) to explain the message to you, and/or have a civilized discussion about the subject matter?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
God always says exactly what He means and means exactly what He says. Anyone who claims differently is very obviously calling God a liar, which is not only crazy, but spiritually fatal.
How is it that God’s word apparently requires “clarifying” brackets and directions for interpretation?

John (KoK version)

The Gospel according to John (according to AJH)

1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the Beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
1:4 In Him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men.
1:5 And the Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John.
1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through the Light might believe.
1:8 He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light.
1:9 [That] was the True Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the (adopted) sons of God, [even] to them that believe in his identity:
1:13 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man (human), but of God (Who is Spirit).

P.s. don’t get me started on the annotated version of Galatians. The more special directions the text includes, the further it diverts from the plain meaning of scripture:

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
How is it that God’s word apparently requires “clarifying” brackets and directions for interpretation?

John (KoK version)

The Gospel according to John (according to AJH)

1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the Beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
1:4 In Him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men.
1:5 And the Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John.
1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through the Light might believe.
1:8 He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light.
1:9 [That] was the True Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the (adopted) sons of God, [even] to them that believe in his identity:
1:13 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man (human), but of God (Who is Spirit).

P.s. don’t get me started on the annotated version of Galatians. The more special directions the text includes, the further it diverts from the plain meaning of scripture:

Why do you seem to invariably resort to some diversionary tactic/logical fallacy instead of addressing the subject at hand? We are discussing Hebrews 9:27, where the KJV was cited.

You offered an alleged explanation which requires believing that God is either inaccurate or a liar. That should serve as a red flag to let you know you are in error.

Please focus on what is being discussed.

JoChris

Superstar
And you seem to do nothing but launch baseless personal attacks. Reincarnation is supported from the beginning of the KJV Bible to the end of it as well.

Instead of continually attacking the messenger, why don't you instead contemplate (ask Father) to explain the message to you, and/or have a civilized discussion about the subject matter?
I was partly stirring you that time, but can you see how Anthony John Hill inserts words/ interpretations whenever it supports his position?
Don't you wonder why every single English translation from the very earliest until now has NONE of his insertions?

There is nothing on the JAHtruth website that gives his qualifications for translating the Bible, gnostic gospels and the quran.
Do you really believe AJH knows ancient Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Aramaic, AND Arabic?!!!!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Why do you seem to invariably resort to some diversionary tactic/logical fallacy instead of addressing the subject at hand? We are discussing Hebrews 9:27, where the KJV was cited.

You offered an alleged explanation which requires believing that God is either inaccurate or a liar. That should serve as a red flag to let you know you are in error.

I was just pointing out the exquisite irony of your position. If you don’t see it, there’s no making you.

Maldarker

Star

your guy is already condemned himself with making that atrocious mockery of a bible...think a verse in revelations mentions adding to GOD's word or subtracting from GOD's word brings a curse...so idk... Revelation 22:18-19 contains a warning to anyone who tampers with the biblical text: “For I testify together to everyone who hears the Words of the prophecy of this Book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add on him the plagues that have been written in this Book. And if anyone takes away from the Words of the Book of this prophecy, God will take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which have been written in this Book.”

So good luck ajh your going to need it.

shankara

Star
your guy is already condemned himself with making that atrocious mockery of a bible...think a verse in revelations mentions adding to GOD's word or subtracting from GOD's word brings a curse...so idk... Revelation 22:18-19 contains a warning to anyone who tampers with the biblical text: “For I testify together to everyone who hears the Words of the prophecy of this Book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add on him the plagues that have been written in this Book. And if anyone takes away from the Words of the Book of this prophecy, God will take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which have been written in this Book.”

So good luck ajh your going to need it.
You're an idiot dogmatist, do you not understand that there are still prophets in the world? The demons might want to convince people that there is no valid authority except the church but clearly that is false teaching, JAH understands that well. I disagree with him about organised religion as it happens, quite like the Catholic, Orthodox and Islamic Organizations. But he's a beautiful being.