Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact

shankara

Star
Yeah I always thought this whole thing about "Jesus" being the name of that being and "God" being the name of Divinity was a bit silly. Really they should say "Yeshua", though that's Hebrew rather than the Aramaic he spoke.

A Freeman

Superstar
The two oldest bibles on earth contain no resurrection as well as over 60 thousand omitted words , added words , corrections etc...
Concerning the two alleged “older versions” of the Bible not containing the resurrection account:-

That statement would need to be backed-up with REAL evidence before it could be taken seriously.

If by “the Bible” what is actually meant is the New Covenant/Testament, and by “older versions” what is meant is a claim that the Gospel according to Mark is supposedly the “oldest” of the Gospels (or some stand-alone version of the Bible), apparently that's based on absurd assumptions and made-up rules, like the shortest of the Gospels must have been the first/oldest one, because people would have added to it instead of taken away from it in the subsequent Gospel accounts.

This assumption about the shortest version supposedly = the oldest is clearly flawed on multiple levels. First, it assumes that the authors of the Gospel accounts sat around a table somewhere and traded notes, an assumption that can readily be dismissed with a critical examination of the differences between the Gospels. Secondly, there's no logical reason to assume that the shortest account is necessarily the oldest, particularly if there's no solid evidence of collaboration or proof that said manuscript is an original.

Third, it dismisses several absolutely amazing attributes found within the Gospel of Jesus, as recorded by the accounts of the various authors. The Gospels each provide pieces of a puzzle that fit together in the most precise and amazing way regarding the account of the resurrection. When putting all of the accounts together, it's possible to ascertain that the crucifixion actually occurred on a Wednesday, with the resurrection occuring on the following Saturday (Sabbath day).

There is also the number of 7's that occur in the lineages described in Matthew 1 and Luke 3. A brief video on that below.

Further, it should be stated that among 5000 copies of the New Covenant, there is a 99.5% accuracy rate, which is unsurpassed by any other historical text on Earth.

https://carm.org/manuscript-evidence

https://www.toughquestionsanswered.org/2012/12/11/how-do-other-ancient-texts-compare-to-the-new-testament/

Concerning the alleged contradictions in the Bible:-

1.Mark 15:25 v John 19:14
https://bible.org/article/time-jesus-death-and-inerrancy-harmonization-plausible

2. 2 kings 24:8 v 2 Chron. 36:9
http://theoldtestamenttimeline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/jehoiachins_age2.pdf

3. 2 kings 8:26 v 2 Chron. 22:2
http://www.bibloscope.com/content/age-ahaziah-contradiction

4. 2 Sam. 6:23 v 2 Sam. 21:8
http://www.jeffriddle.net/2011/10/michal-motherhood-and-text-of-2-samuel.html

5. 2 Sam. 8:3-4 v 1 Chron. 18:3-4
http://www.kjvtoday.com/home/700-7000-or-1700-horsemen-in-2-samuel-84

6. Gen. 32:30 V. John 1:18
No one has seen Father, Who is The Most High God, i.e. THE God (Allah) face-to-face. Father is INVISIBLE (Col. 1:15). Jacob, and later Moses, saw Christ, Who is described many ways in Scripture, e.g. The Lord (rather than THE LORD, which is Father), the Angel of THE LORD, The Great Prince, the Lord of Sabaoth (the Heavenly Host/Army). That is who Jacob/Israel and Moses saw, in spirit-form, and described as their “god”.

Psalm 110:1 <A Psalm of David.> THE LORD (the "I AM") said unto my Lord (Christ), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

7. James 1:13 v Gen. 22:1
God TESTED Abraham, who was certainly tempted by Satan not to obey God. But Abraham did obey God, by not withholding the most precious thing on Earth – his miracle son Isaac – from God, and thus became “a friend of God”.

8. Matt. 1:16 v Luke 3:23
There's no contradiction. The Joseph being described in Matt. 1:16 is Mary's husband Joseph, as the verse itself states. The Joseph being described in Luke 3:23 is Mary's uncle, Joseph of Arimathaea, to show that even through Mary's line alone, Jesus would have been uniquely eligible to be both King AND High-Priest, as Mary was descended from both Judah-Pharez AND Levi – a “daughter of Aaron” (Luke 1:5, 36, 67-71) and a “daughter of Amram” (Sura 3:35-37, Sura 19:27-34, Sura 66:12).

9. Gen. 2:17 v Gen. 5:5
There's no contradiction. Before Adam ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, he correctly thought of himself as a spirit-Being CLOTHED in a human body. As soon as Adam listened to Eve, who had listened and obeyed the serpent, and eat from the forbidden tree, their human eyes were opened and they saw themselves as humans rather than as spirit-Beings. Hence the reason for their sudden change in perspective, thinking they (their humans really) were NAKED.

So Adam, in believing Satan's lie that he was “only human after all”, did begin dying that very day, exactly as Gen. 2:17 states.

10. 1 Sam. 31:4-6 v 2 Sam. 21:12
There's no contradiction. Saul was mortally wounded by Philistine archers (see 1 Sam. 31:3), and chose to fall on his own spear to speed up the process.

11. 2 kings 25:8 v Jer. 52:12
It states in 2 kings 25:8 that Nebuzaradan came UNTO Jerusalem on the 7th day of the fifth month and then in Jeremiah 52:12 it states he went INTO Jerusalem on the 10th day of the 5th month.

12. 1 kings 4:26 v 2 Chron. 9:25
1 kings 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.
2 Chronicles 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses AND chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

40,000 stalls OF horses FOR chariots. Iit doesn't tell us how many horses there were per chariot, nor does it state how many chariots per stall.
4000 stalls for horses AND chariots, possibly kept on-the-ready.

So much for all of the alleged contradictions, many of which can be attributed to reading comprehension errors. We're actually being provided with additional information and descriptions in almost every one of these so-called discrepancies IF someone actually takes notice.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Thanks for posting this.

Hopefully people will take the time to watch this and the other, similar videos in the opening posts.
There's another one just like this about a Russian WWII pilot who perished being reincarnated in a little American kid that is just as freaky and just as telling At some point, these cases reach a tipping point into something that is increasingly undeniable...

Last edited:
Yeah I always thought this whole thing about "Jesus" being the name of that being and "God" being the name of Divinity was a bit silly. Really they should say "Yeshua", though that's Hebrew rather than the Aramaic he spoke.
Yep correct. Btw the Hebrew name for him is Yeshua Ben Yosef.

I don't hear so-called "Christians" calling him that, which is kinda funny.

DesertRose

Superstar
There's another one just like this about a Russian WWII pilot who perished being reincarnated in a little American kid that is just as freaky and just as telling At some point, these cases reach a tipping point into something that is increasingly undeniable...
Hey @UnderAlienControl fyi the transmigration of the souls denies Resurrection and the settling of scores on the Day of Judgement.
Stories about past lives can be due to the involvement of the unseen devils relaying knowledge about the lives of other humans that have passed on.....they have been given the ability to appear in human form, therefore, they can be directly telling the stories of someone they knew.
In fact the anti-Christ will use this type of trickery in the Jinn to do such deception according to our end times narrations.

"......the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said of the Dajjaal (False Messiah): “Part of his fitnah (calamity)will be that he will say to a Bedouin, Do you think that if I resurrect your father and mother for you that you will testify that I am your lord?’ He will say, ‘Yes.’ So two devils will appear to him in the image of his father and mother, saying, ‘O my son, follow him for he is your lord.’” (Narrated by Ibn Maajah, no. 4067. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, hadeeth 7752).
Code:
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/8806/who-is-the-dajjaal
I know you are on a different path but I wanted to give you our 2 cents on this matter.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
Thank-you for your comment.

Hey @UnderAlienControl fyi the transmigration of the souls denies Resurrection and the settling of scores on the Day of Judgement.
May I ask you please to describe a little further, how it denies Resurrection and the settling of scores on the Day of Judgement please?

Stories about past lives can be due to the involvement of the unseen devils relaying knowledge about the lives of other humans that have passed on.....they have been given the ability to appear in human form, therefore, they can be directly telling the stories of someone they knew.
Yes, that could happen.

In fact the anti-Christ will use this type of trickery in the Jinn to do such deception according to our end times narrations.

"......the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said of the Dajjaal (False Messiah): “Part of his fitnah (calamity)will be that he will say to a Bedouin, Do you think that if I resurrect your father and mother for you that you will testify that I am your lord?’ He will say, ‘Yes.’ So two devils will appear to him in the image of his father and mother, saying, ‘O my son, follow him for he is your lord.’” (Narrated by Ibn Maajah, no. 4067. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, hadeeth 7752).
Code:
I know you are on a different path but I wanted to give you our 2 cents on this matter.
Could be, as above, but would like to hear about the top question please. Thank-you.

Phithx

Veteran
May I ask you please to describe a little further, how it denies Resurrection and the settling of scores on the Day of Judgement please?
Thank-you for the like, but did you see my question please, if you'd like to answer it please, so that I can understand the logic behind that thought?

Thank-you.

DesertRose

Superstar
Thank-you for the like, but did you see my question please, if you'd like to answer it please, so that I can understand the logic behind that thought?

Thank-you.
Sure thing. BTW i was formulating my answer for you.
I will paraphrase the Muslim viewpoint in regards to this.
The belief that a soul moves into another body whereby it is miserable or happy as a result of passed actions is disbelief in Allah, what was sent down in his books, and what his messengers taught regarding the reckoning and paradise and hell. The verses in the Quran are clear about what happens to the souls after death:

“Everyone shall taste death. Then unto Us you shall be returned”

[al-‘Ankaboot 29:57]

“To Him is the return of all of you. The Promise of Allaah is true. It is He Who begins the creation and then will repeat it, that He may reward with justice those who believed and did deeds of righteousness. But those who disbelieved will have a drink of boiling fluids and painful torment because they used to disbelieve”

[Yoonus 10:4]

“The Day We shall gather the Muttaqoon (the pious) unto the Most Gracious (Allaah), like a delegation (presented before a king for honour).

And We shall drive the Mujrimoon (polytheists, sinners, criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah) to Hell, in a thirsty state (like a thirsty herd driven down to water)” [Maryam 19:85-86]

“Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting.

And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection (without any helper, or protector or defender)”

[Maryam 19:94-95]

“Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Surely, He will gather you together on the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt” [al-Nisa’ 4:87]

“The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected (for the Account). Say (O Muhammad): Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be resurrected, then you will be informed of (and recompensed for) what you did; and that is easy for Allaah”

[al-Taghaabun 64:7]

Hope that helps. Phitix..

Phithx

Veteran
Sure thing. BTW i was formulating my answer for you.
I will paraphrase the Muslim viewpoint in regards to this.
The belief that a soul moves into another body whereby it is miserable or happy as a result of passed actions is disbelief in Allah, what was sent down in his books, and what his messengers taught regarding the reckoning and paradise and hell. The verses in the Quran are clear about what happens to the souls after death:

“Everyone shall taste death. Then unto Us you shall be returned”

[al-‘Ankaboot 29:57]

“To Him is the return of all of you. The Promise of Allaah is true. It is He Who begins the creation and then will repeat it, that He may reward with justice those who believed and did deeds of righteousness. But those who disbelieved will have a drink of boiling fluids and painful torment because they used to disbelieve”

[Yoonus 10:4]

“The Day We shall gather the Muttaqoon (the pious) unto the Most Gracious (Allaah), like a delegation (presented before a king for honour).

And We shall drive the Mujrimoon (polytheists, sinners, criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah) to Hell, in a thirsty state (like a thirsty herd driven down to water)” [Maryam 19:85-86]

“Verily, He knows each one of them, and has counted them a full counting.

And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection (without any helper, or protector or defender)”

[Maryam 19:94-95]

“Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Surely, He will gather you together on the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt” [al-Nisa’ 4:87]

“The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected (for the Account). Say (O Muhammad): Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be resurrected, then you will be informed of (and recompensed for) what you did; and that is easy for Allaah”

[al-Taghaabun 64:7]

Hope that helps. Phitix..
Understood, and thank-you for your reply.

Thank-you for the verses, which I agree with.

But I don't see how they deny re-incarnation.

DesertRose

Superstar
Understood, and thank-you for your reply.

Thank-you for the verses, which I agree with.

But I don't see how they deny re-incarnation.
We believe in life after death; and resurrection for accountability. We will be re-created on the Day of Judgement.
Re-incarnation is a contrary view.
Life after death is a main theme of the Quran.
There is no physical evidence of reincarnation and most of us have no memory of previous lives.
I follow and am a believer of the final scripture of God.
Please note we are only here to convey our beliefs not make others believe..... that is in the hands of the Creator.
Being born once is enough for this test called life.
[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving -
67:2
Article:
"Where is the soul, and what happens to it, after a person has died and before he is buried?"
]https://islamqa.info/en/answers/200530/where-is-the-soul-and-what-happens-to-it-after-a-person-has-died-and-before-he-is-buried[/
I will place some videos in Islamic vids thread on the soul's journey after death according to Islam. Take Care.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
[
Yep. There's also one about a kid recalling being a fireman on 9/11, who described his protective gear and the fire truck in detail.

If you haven't read it already, Return from Death by Margot Grey is one that was read years ago that is very compelling as well.

The main impediment in the West is that people wrongly believe the Bible and Koran teach against reincarnation, when the exact opposite is true. For that reason they often discount the amazing accounts of people having out of body experiences, and remembering past lives, which is sad, because it's yet another way for our Creator's to remind us that there is life after the death of the human body we are temporarily incarnating. It also reinforces Christ's resurrection.

Something else that is very interesting about this subject is the fear factor.

Once people understand that they aren't the human, then they lose the irrational fear of death that goes along with that mindset. They understand that the death of the body is just sloughing it off for a new one, and is as natural a process as birth, i.e. incarnating a new body. Hope you don't mind this being shared. Thanks again for your posts and the video.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Code:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
back_off_scientist_ghostbusters.gif
;);););););););););););):cool:
Once people understand that they aren't the human, then they lose the irrational fear of death that goes along with that mindset.
1582592212975.png
1582591985143.png

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
We believe in life after death; and resurrection for accountability. We will be re-created on the Day of Judgement.
Re-incarnation is a contrary view.
Life after death is a main theme of the Quran.
There is no physical evidence of reincarnation and most of us have no memory of previous lives.
I follow and am a believer of the final scripture of God.
Please note we are only here to convey our beliefs not make others believe..... that is in the hands of the Creator.
Being born once is enough for this test called life.
[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving -
67:2
Article:
"Where is the soul, and what happens to it, after a person has died and before he is buried?"
]https://islamqa.info/en/answers/200530/where-is-the-soul-and-what-happens-to-it-after-a-person-has-died-and-before-he-is-buried[/
I will place some videos in Islamic vids thread on the soul's journey after death according to Islam. Take Care.
Okay, understood. You've probably already seen several of our arguments for it, and we agree on a lot of things anyway - we love the Koran ... and Bible obviously.

So I'll just re-post our really simple, very easy to digest, explanation of it, if I may please; and say to you warahmatullahi wabarakatuh (does it stand by itself, or should I add Assalamu’alaikum in front of it? Thank-you.)

The Way home or face The Fire 2:8 The seasons of nature were intended to teach, that Spring, with its birth, both of vegetation and animals, which was followed by Summer, the time of growth; followed by Autumn, the time of maturing and consolidation; in turn followed by Winter, the time of withering and dying (snow- coloured hair and wrinkles), was to be followed again by Spring, and re-birth. All of this was designed, to show you about human “re-incarnation”, or perpetual human “life after death”, until you either get it right; regain your divinity and go home; or run out of time, and are executed.

A Freeman

Superstar
How does reincarnation deny the Resurrection and the settling of scores on the Day of Judgment please?

Isn't the Koran literally replete with references to reincarnation? Please see a few below.

Sura 2:28. How can ye reject the faith in God?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return (re-incarnation).

Sura 2:53-56
2:53. And remember We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for you to be guided aright.
2:54. And remember Moses said to his people: "O my people! Ye have indeed wronged yourselves by your worship of the calf: so turn (in repentance) to your Maker, and slay yourselves (the wrong-doers); that will be better for you in the sight of your Maker." Then He turned towards you (in forgiveness): for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
2:55. And remember ye said: "O Moses! We shall never believe in thee until we see God manifestly," but ye were dazed with thunder and lighting even as ye looked on.
2:56. Then We raised you up after your death (re-incarnation): ye had the opportunity to be grateful.

Sura 2:154-157
2:154. And say not of those who are slain in The Way of God: "They are dead." Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not (re-incarnation).
2:155. Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but [We] give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,-
2:156. Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To God we belong, and to Him is our return":-
2:157. They are those on whom (descend) blessings from God, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive Guidance.

Sura 3:181-185
3:181. God hath heard the taunt of those who say: "Truly, God is indigent and we are rich!"- We shall certainly record their word and (their act) of slaying the Prophets in defiance of right, and We shall say: "Taste ye the Penalty of The Scorching Fire!
3:182. This is because of the (unrighteous deeds) which your hands sent on before ye: for God never harms those who serve Him."
3:183. They (also) said: "(God) took our promise not to believe in an apostle unless he showed us a sacrifice consumed by fire (from heaven)." Say: "There came to you Apostles BEFORE me, with Clear Signs and even with what ye ask for: why then did YE slay them, if ye speak the truth?"
3:184. Then if they reject thee, so were rejected Apostles before thee, who came with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of Enlightenment.
3:185. Every soul shall have a taste of death: and only on The Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from The Fire and admitted to The Garden will have attained the object (of Life): for the life of this world is only goods and chattels of deception.

Sura 7:53. Do they just wait for the final fulfillment of the event? On the day the event is finally fulfilled, those who disregarded it before will say: "The Apostles of our Lord did indeed bring true (tidings). Have we no intercessors now to intercede on our behalf? Or could we be sent back? Then should we behave differently from our behaviour in the past." In fact they will have lost their souls/Beings, and the things they invented will leave them in the lurch.

We've all been here many times, in different situations, because God/Allah is Just, Fair, Merciful, Patient and LONG-SUFFERING, that we should all come to our senses and learn The Strait and Narrow Way that leads back home, to LIFE. How would it be fair for someone to live one human life in a male body, while another lives it in a female body? Or one being taken after only a few years and another living to be 100 years old? Or someone living in wealthy conditions, with access to information, while another lives in a remote part of the world, possibly under war-torn conditions or in abject poverty?

We have all experienced many different lives so that each of us has been treated justly and fairly, with everyone of us having ample opportunities to come to our senses and obey God ONLY. To think otherwise is to limit God to human understanding, which is really misunderstanding because humans are animals that don't know much of anything except to fend for themselves.

It is the spirit-Being inside that goes back to God after each incarnation, to have its previous life evaluated and the evil that it's learned erased before being sent back with only the cumulative good it has learned over ALL of its past incarnations.

That way every Soul/spirit-Being is in the exact place it has EARNED a right to be, in eternal time.

To think otherwise is to say that God is unfair. God forbid.

DesertRose

Superstar
He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return (re-incarnation).
A freeman pay attention please I already explained the idea of re-incarnation that is against Islamic thought. Re-creation for judgement is different from the usual understanding of re-incarnation. That is why I gave an explanation as to what I was referring to.

Tafsir (Commentary of) ibn kathir on the ayah you quoted above:

(Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life) means, "You did not exist beforehand. You were nothing until Allah created you; He will bring death to you and then bring you back to life during Resurrection.'' Ibn `Abbas then said, "This is similar to Allah's statement;

﴿قَالُواْ رَبَّنَآ أَمَتَّنَا اثْنَتَيْنِ وَأَحْيَيْتَنَا اثْنَتَيْنِ﴾​

(They will say: "Our Lord! You have made us to die twice and You have given us life twice.'') (40:11)''

That is a re-creation not re-incarnation and we are not reborn as in given birth to by a new set of parents on earth again.

until you either get it right; regain your divinity and go home; or run out of time, and are executed.
Dearest, we are and never were divine and as you know in Islam no human has divinity.
Moreover and as a side note for others, one of the attributes of God is not rest because He does not rest.
He is the Greatest and neither sleep nor slumber overtake Him:

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they encompass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."
[Surah al-Baqarah 2: 255]
The highest level a human rises to is Prophet-hood and even the Prophets peace be upon them all are guided by the Creator the Exalted from mistakes.
The Creator accepts us in his jannah (paradise) out of His grace.

King of Kings - Powerful Speech by Muhammad Abdul Jabbar

The Islamic Response To The Problem of Evil and Suffering - Know God Know Good - Episode 12

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
A freeman pay attention please I already explained the idea of re-incarnation that is against Islamic thought. Re-creation for judgement is different from the usual understanding of re-incarnation. That is why I gave an explanation as to what I was referring to.
Your explanation though was based on the teachings of the Hadith, which Allah has prohibited.

Tafsir (Commentary of) ibn kathir on the ayah you quoted above:

(Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life) means, "You did not exist beforehand. You were nothing until Allah created you; He will bring death to you and then bring you back to life during Resurrection.'' Ibn `Abbas then said, "This is similar to Allah's statement;

﴿قَالُواْ رَبَّنَآ أَمَتَّنَا اثْنَتَيْنِ وَأَحْيَيْتَنَا اثْنَتَيْنِ﴾​
The writings of ibn kathir are likewise tainted because they attempt to explain the Koran using the Hadith, which Allah prohibited.

(They will say: "Our Lord! You have made us to die twice and You have given us life twice.'') (40:11)''

That is a re-creation not re-incarnation and we are not reborn as in given birth to by a new set of parents on earth again.
And yet Allah teaches reincarnation throughout the Koran, and throughout the Bible, which the reader of the Koran is COMMANDED to read and put into practice as well.

Dearest, we are and never were divine and as you know in Islam no human has divinity.
Thank-you for the kind way in which you express yourself. Please accept my reply, which is intended with the same kindness and respect.

We are in agreement that no human has divinity, but the real you is NOT human. Each of us are Souls/spirit-Beings/Jinns/gods/the children of Allah that are temporarily incarnating the human body we see in the mirror.

Genesis 2:7 And the "I AM" God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became alive and was given a soul [spirit Being] (to form a human+being).

Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you (your spirit-Beings) [are] children of the Most High.

John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Sura 15:26-33
15:26. We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
15:27. And the Being (of light) race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.
15:28. Behold! Thy Lord said to the (fallen) angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape;
15:29. When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down into submission inside him."
15:30. So the (fallen) angels submitted themselves (Luke 9:55), all of them together:
15:31. Except Iblis (Lucifer): he refused to be among those who submitted themselves (to human limitations).
15:32. ("I AM") said: "O Lucifer! What is your reason for not being among those who submitted themselves?"
15:33. (Lucifer) said: "I am not one to submit myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape."

Moreover and as a side note for others, one of the attributes of God is not rest because He does not rest.

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they encompass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."
The highest level a human rises to is Prophet-hood and even the Prophets peace be upon them all are guided by the Creator the Exalted from mistakes.
Unfortunately, most have fallen asleep spiritually, i.e. are asleep inside the human, mistakenly believing we are no more than human animals. The Sleeper MUST awaken (Eph. 5:14).

Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as "the dust of the earth", and thou shalt spread abroad to the West, and to the East, and to the North, and to the South: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Sura 18:17-18
18:17. Thou wouldst have seen the Sun, when it rose, declining to the right from their Cave, and when it set, turning away from them to the left, while they lay in the open space in the midst of the Cave. Such are among the Signs of "I AM": He whom "I AM" guides is rightly guided; but he whom "I AM" leaves to stray,- for him wilt thou find no protector to lead him to The Right Way.
18:18. Thou wouldst have deemed them awake, whilst they were asleep, and We turned them on their right and on their left sides: their dog stretching forth his two fore-legs on the threshold: if thou hadst come up on to them, thou wouldst have certainly turned back from them in flight, and wouldst certainly have been filled with terror of them.

Peace be upon you.

DesertRose

Superstar
Your explanation though was based on the teachings of the Hadith, which Allah has prohibited.
We already have discussed this previously.
The Quran you (jahtruthers) claim to believe in considers a person who does not follow the messenger's teachings as a disbeliever.

But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.
[al-Nisa 4:65 interpretation of the meaning]

Just as We have sent among you a messenger from yourselves reciting to you Our verses and purifying you and teaching you the Book and wisdom and teaching you that which you did not know. [Qur’an 2:151]

He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah; but those who turn away – We have not sent you over them as a guardian. [Qur’an 4:80]

And when it is said to them, “Come to what Allah has revealed and to the Messenger,” you see the hypocrites turning away from you in aversion. [Qur’an 4:61]

Once again examples that I have mentioned to yourself and others before:

The Quran does not show us how to perform the hajj rituals the Prophet did. The Quran does not tell us that there are 5 daily prayers the Prophet peace be upon him did. The Quran does not teach us the classifications of wealth for Zakah (poor due) among other things. i.e below:
Examples of verses that require the explanation from ahadith:

“We find (mention of) the prayer of the resident and the prayer in a state of fear in the Qur’an, but we do not find any mention of the prayer of the traveler. Abdullah said to him: ‘Allah sent Muhammad (pbuh) to us, and we did not know anything, rather we do what we saw Muhammad (pbuh) doing.” (Reported by Ibn Majah, Ibn Qayyim said it is authentic)

Here is another example of the fact that you only have half the story when you reject authentic and sound ahadith look at this verse:
"Why [is it that] when a disaster struck you, although you had struck with one twice as great, you said, “From where is this?” Say, “It is from yourselves.” Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. [Qur’an 3:165]
"When did this verse come down? What disaster is this verse talking about? What was struck twice as great?"

Another verse:

And what struck you on the day the two armies met was by permission of Allah that He might make evident the [true] believers. [Qur’an 3:166]
What two armies? And on what day? What happened that day exactly? Where is this information in the Qur’an? It isn’t there but it is in hadiths.

Another example:

Allah has already given you victory in many regions and [even] on the day of Hunayn, when your great number pleased you, but it did not avail you at all, and the earth was confining for you with its vastness; then you turned back, fleeing. [Qur’an 9:25]
What is Allah speaking about here? What is the Day of Hunayn and its victory? What exactly happened on that day? You cannot provide any of these details from the Qur’an.

Last example:

If you do not aid the Prophet – Allah has already aided him when those who disbelieved had driven him out as one of two, when they were in the cave and he said to his companion, “Do not grieve; indeed Allah is with us.” [Qur’an 9:40]
Those who disbelieved had driven him out of where? What cave were they in and how did they get there? Who was his companion in the cave? None of this information is provided in the Qur’an but is available in hadiths!"

These examples are for all groups that reject ahadith as a source of legislation not just your group.

SOURCE for above examples and for more info on this topic:
May the Creator guide you to that which is better. Ameen.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
until you either get it right; regain your divinity and go home; or run out of time, and are executed.
See the full quote from The Way home or face The Fire below again.

King of Kings - Powerful Speech by Muhammad Abdul Jabbar

The Islamic Response To The Problem of Evil and Suffering - Know God Know Good - Episode 12

Thank-you for your reply. Yes, I am kind of aware of the non-belief in our potential divinity.

Because, ironically enough, it's exactly the same with those who call themselves Christians.

They also deny that the Being part of us, of the human+Being/Jinn, can reclaim their divinity? the part that uses many human bodies in many different lives.

King of kings' Bible

Thomas
1:7 If you will know yourselves, then you will be known and you will know that you are the sons of the Living Father.
1:8 But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty and you ARE poverty.

Enoch/Idris
100:1 Attentively consider heaven, all ye progeny of heaven (souls/Beings/jinns), and all ye works of The Most High (human+Beings); fear Him, conduct not yourselves criminally before Him (by breaking His Laws and The Covenant).

Any opinion on the rest of the below, if you like; no obligation to comment.

The Way home or face The Fire 2:8 The seasons of nature were intended to teach, that Spring, with its birth, both of vegetation and animals, which was followed by Summer, the time of growth; followed by Autumn, the time of maturing and consolidation; in turn followed by Winter, the time of withering and dying (snow- coloured hair and wrinkles), was to be followed again by Spring, and re-birth. All of this was designed, to show you about human “re-incarnation”, or perpetual human “life after death”, until you either get it right; regain your divinity and go home; or run out of time, and are executed.

Last edited: