Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact

A Freeman

Superstar
To be fair, you do believe that a Jew who was killed by capital punishment 2000 years ago was the reincarnation of God and the Jewish Moshiach, even though he (within the Bible's closed canon) didn't fulfill any prophecies at all, didn't do anything for Jews (he was supposed to be a second King David after all), also promised to return instantaneously yet still hasn't returned 2000 years ago (even though the writers of all the Epistles believed in imminent end times).
By extension, you believe in a canon of texts and doctrines that were derived from a Church who brutally silenced people who shared different texts and doctrines. You took out 7 books from that Church's canon, yet adhere to most of their ideas (like invented fantasy ideas like the Trinity, Original Sin etc). Now you believe that your 15th century movement (in it's 100,000 billion sects) is the true "Biblical Christianity", yet everyone that isn't you is selling a "false gospel", and believe the world is about to end and you'll be carried up in the clouds by your demigod constructed from the idol you've crafted out of your canon's views of who you claim to be the Jewish Moschiach (who again, fulfilled nothing).
Do I need to mention your superstitions about being "Born again"? and your beliefs of what you think the holy spirit is? (while remaining superstitious towards things like meditation and contemplative prayer), do I need to remind you of the absurdity and abibliocity of the rapture that you believe in?

Yet you have the audacity to claim Jah is a 'cult'. Whether they are or not doesn't make you exempt from the same thing, many times over.
I'm not even judging you, I'm just rolling my eyes :rolleyes:
While it's understood you were striving to point out the hypocrisy @Infinityloop, there are a few points that seem worth clearing up about who Jesus really was, and why all of the organized religions have it wrong.

God = the Creator = Allah (THE God in Arabic) = The Most High = our Heavenly Father = The King Ruler of the Universe, Whose Name is YHWH in Hebrew or, in English, the "I AM"

Christ = the TITLE given to God's Firstborn/Eldest Son, which means "the Anointed One" = Messiah (in Hebrew) = Christos (in Greek) = Mahdi in Arabic), Whose Name in Heaven in PRINCE Michael (Firstborn Son of the King and Heir to the Throne)

It is Prince Michael, the Christ, Who was incarnated in the body of Jesus 2000 years ago. He previously incarnated Melchizedek (Who had no mother or father) and Elijah (Who was taken up into Heaven by God) as well.

Christ incarnating Jesus formed the human+Being referred to as Jesus+Christ.

As you are well aware, the Koran correctly states that they killed Christ NOT (Sura 4:157) which is exactly true, because Prince Michael/Christ is an IMMORTAL spirit-Being. It was Jesus Who was born of the virgin body of Mary and it was Jesus Who died and was raised again from the dead. God does NOT have human sons; but God, Who is a Spirit, did create BILLIONS of spiritual-Beings, aka "the sons of God".

Sura 4:157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ, but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-being used - Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1:1; Zechariah 11:10-13; Matthew 27), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-

With regard to the fulfilling of over 300 Old Covenant/Testament prophecies, despite the claims by the counterfeit Jews, Jesus fulfilled every single one of them in amazing detail, leaving no doubt that it was all very carefully planned for Christ to incarnate Jesus. Father (God) is The Best Planner.

The difficulty is the pagan false idol/ false 3=1 deity that Christianity has embraced that causes all of this confusion about God supposedly incarnating Jesus, and thus becoming the "Son of Man" which is not totally illogical/irrational and unlawful, but is also calling God a liar.

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

Of course the Koran warned all of us about that as well.

Sura 4:171-174
4:171. O People of The Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the Truth. Jesus the (human) son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of God; and His Word (John 1:14), which He bestowed on Mary's (human) son; was a spirit-Being (Christ) proceeding from Him (making the human+Being called Jesus+Christ): so believe God and His Apostles. Say NOT "Trinity": DESIST: it will be better for you: for "I AM" is one God. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a human son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on Earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.
4:172. Christ commandeth YE to serve and worship God, so do the angels, those nearest (to God): those who scorn His worship and are arrogant,- He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).
4:173. But to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards,- and more, out of His bounty: but those who are scornful and arrogant, He will punish with a grievous Penalty; nor will they find, besides God, any to protect or help them.
4:174. O mankind! Verily there hath come to you a convincing proof from your Lord: for We have sent unto you a Light (that is) manifest.

John 8:3 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.

Understanding reincarnation is therefore the KEY to correctly understanding both the Bible and the Koran, which are in perfect harmony with each other, despite what the evil priests, pastors, rabbis and imans say, who are all "the blind leading the blind".

The irony is it's impossible to be "born again" from above and remain ignorant of who and what we really are: spirit-Beings that are temporarily incarnating the human animal body we see in the mirror.

If someone cannot see the God-breathed and God-inspired TRUTH in what's been shared above, then they are so far into Satan's grip that there's no hope.

Last edited:

Axl888

Established
Hebrews 9:27-28
9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but then after this the Judgment:
You quoted this verse...yet you are still peddling re-incarnation?

Ecclesiastes 9:5 NIV
5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.
Ecclesiastes 12:7 NIV
7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

A Freeman

Superstar
A Freeman said:
9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but then after this the Judgment:

You quoted this verse...yet you are still peddling re-incarnation?

Ecclesiastes 9:5 NIV

Ecclesiastes 12:7 NIV
Nothing is being "peddled". TRUTH be told, people MUST learn to think about what they're reading, instead of assuming they know something just by glancing at it with their human eyes. Most of the references in Scripture to death or to the dead are SPIRITUAL rather than physical.

Example:

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the "Dead" (those under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Luke 9:55) bury their dead.

How could physically dead people bury anything? It clearly cannot be talking about physical death; it's talking about the walking "dead" i.e. the vast majority of the population here on Earth who are unrepentant and thus SPIRITUALLY dead.

Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly be referring to physically dying once, because there are numerous examples in Scriptures of that not being true. How many times did Enoch die? ZERO. Elijah? ZERO. And what about Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha? Lazarus physically died TWICE., as did the son of the widow in Nain whom God raised through Jesus, as did the daughter of the Ruler Jairus that God raised through Jesus as did the son of the widow in Zarephath that God raised through Elijah. There's at least 9 people other than Jesus who were raised from the dead, meaning there's at least 9 people who physically experienced death TWICE.

That's at least eleven examples of people NOT dying once so, unless one is foolish enough to believe the Bible is a work of fiction, which it most certainly is not, it's IMPOSSIBLE that the reference to dying in Hebrews 9:27 is physical. It therefore MUST be referring to something else.

There are plenty of people (including on this forum) who claim to be "born again" Christians, even though they've likely never given a second thought as to what that really means. For someone to be truly born AGAIN from above, something MUST first die. And that something that must die is the "self" (the ego). Unless someone overcomes and kills their own ego "self", they cannot even "see" the Kingdom of Heaven much less enter it.

All of the references to crucifying the "self" are about doing exactly that (e.g. Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20), as are all of the references in Revelation to overcoming (Rev. 2:7, 11, 17, 26, Rev. 3:5, 12, 21).

You may also wish to look up what the word "appointed" actually means.

Now that it's been proven Hebrews 9:27 would be a lie if one misunderstands it to be referring to physical death, which is impossible, that verse can be truthfully read in its proper context to be yet another affirmation of reincarnation.

9:27 And as it is appointed unto (the "Self" of) men once to die, but then after this The Judgment:
9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear THE SECOND TIME without sin unto salvation.

That's at least TWO physical incarnations (in truth there are others). Christ couldn't be tempted again to sin during His Second Coming unless He is physically here -- in the flesh -- inside a new human body with a new name (Rev. 2:17, Rev. 3:12, Rev. 19:12). Christ even foretold the death of the body He will be using during His Second Coming while He was here in the body of Jesus (Matt. 24:28).

There's only one way for Christ (the spirit-Being) to appear a second time in a new physical body with a new name:

REINCARNATION.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
See...Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson and Johnny Cash believe in reincarnation too.

SquaredCircle

Established
This is complete nonsense and you know it. There is no reincarnation in the Bible whatever you say and the Bible does not contradict itself.

Reincarnation is when someone dies, that person goes into the lower body of an animal or another person; continually rotating, until they are purified from all sin. So, you would have many deaths; as the person’s soul passes from one body to another. The Bible says you die ONCE physically, and then the judgment. No reincarnation.

Hebrews 9:27, "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment."

What we have in the Bible is the resurrection. In resurrection, the human remains a human. They are the same human they were before. They will have both their physical bodies and breath of life with the same minds. There is a transformation of the body into an immortal form of the same body. There is a direct relationship between the physical body that dies and the body that physically rises to immortality. The body is made new in the sense that it is perfected and no longer subject to frailty and death.

1 Corinthians 15:51-54, "Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

Stop forcing on the Bible your false doctrine of paganism. What the Bible teaches on this subject is plain and easy to understand. Goodbye.
The Bible does not contradict itself??? The gospels have discrepancies in them ! Were do you get your info that the bible does not contradict itself ?

A Freeman

Superstar
Where does the Bible contradict itself @SquaredCircle? Examples?

What most people believe to be contradictions are either their own misunderstandings or misinterpretations. @phipps was actually arguing against his own misunderstanding of Hebrews 9:27 because the Bible does NOT contradict itself IF it's properly understood.

A Freeman

Superstar
Christ is NOT God, nor the incarnation of God, as Christ Himself repeatedly told us (e.g. John 5:37, John 14:28, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12).

Father, the "I AM", IS God.

Christ is the SON of God.

Jesus was the human son born of the virgin body of Mary, who was INCARNATED by Christ, the spirit-Being Who is God's Firstborn SON (Col. 1:12-15).

God does NOT have human children. God, Who is a Spirit-Being (John 4:24) has/creates gods/spirit-Beings (Psalm 82:6, 136:2). And our omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent God can NEVER be incarnated into a human, as God Himself said.

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

floss

Star
John 8:58 King James Version (KJV)
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

The Son of God is also THE I AM, thus He is God. Can you make the connection yet? The Father AND The Son is THE I AM.

We can concluded the Holy Ghost is also THE I AM = Father, Son, Holy Ghost
1 John 5:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man, that He should lie.
This totally flew over your head. It's saying God does not lie, only men lies. Jesus DID NOT lie that mean HE IS GOD with an incarnation body of a man. Don't let his physical man body fool you to believe he is not God.

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

The Son of God is also THE I AM, thus He is God. Can you make the connection yet? The Father AND The Son is THE I AM.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

This totally flew over your head. It's saying God does not lie, only men lies. Jesus DID NOT lie that mean HE IS GOD with an incarnation body of a man. Don't let his physical man body fool you to believe he is not God.
I am is common phrase.

"I am going to get something to eat"
"like dude, I am totally liking that tuxedo, we're did you buy it?"

I'm sure even you use I am in your common language to refer to yourself, there is nothing special about it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I am is common phrase.

I'm sure even you use I am in your common language to refer to yourself, there is nothing special about it.
Last time I said “I Am”, nobody threatened to stone me to death for blasphemy!

A Freeman

Superstar
What would you expect the immortal spirit-Being Christ, Who is going to live forever--just as all of the sons of God will--to say? That before Abraham, He "was"?

In your twisted mind was Paul likewise claiming to be God when he made a similar statement?

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which [was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Compare both of these, which were originally in Greek and have absolutely nothing to do with Theos or Kyrios, which were the Greek designations for God, with this verse, which was originally in Hebrew:-

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, "I AM" hath sent me unto you.

Christ's statement in John 8:58 KJV above is merely His Confirmation of His PREVIOUS INCARNATION in the body of Melchizedek.

Genesis 14:18-20
14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem (Peace) brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the Most High God.
14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram by the Most High God, possessor of heaven and earth:
14:20 And blessed be the Most High God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

King of kings' Bible - John 8:47-49 (KJV John 8:56-58)
8:47 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw [it], and was glad.
8:48 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet FIFTY years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
8:49 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am (ch. 17:5).

John 17:3-5
17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.
17:4 I have glorified Thee on the Earth: I have finished the work which Thou gavest me to do.
17:5 And now, O Father, glorify Thou me with Thine Own self with the glory which I had with Thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

Hebrews 6:20, 7:1-3
6:20 Where the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, made The High Priest for ever AFTER the order of Melchizedek.
7:1 For this Melchizedek, King of Salem (Peace), priest of The Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of Righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; BUT MADE LIKE UNTO THE SON OF GOD; ABIDETH A PRIEST CONTINUALLY.

Do you understand what a Father is? A Father is the HEAD of the family.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

Do you understand what a Son is? A son is the OFFSPRING/CREATION of His Father.

Colossians 1:12-15
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Do you know what any of these terms mean? An image is a LIKENESS (NOT the original). Invisible means something that cannot be seen. Firstborn means the first to be born into a family, i.e. brought into existence. And a creature is a CREATION. That's why Christ made it crystal clear that Father is HIS God, i.e. His Father is GREATER than He (Christ) is.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.

Do you understand what THE MOST HIGH means? It means there are NONE higher. That's why Christ let everyone know that Father is His God too.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God, and your God.

Are you starting to see how ridiculous, illogical and UNSCRIPTURAL your satanic argument really is?

From a verse that has been OBVIOUSLY tampered with, to include a section that wasn't added to it until the 15th century? You must be joking!

See also: http://www.trinitytruth.org/was1john5_7addedtext.html

And the original passage in full and in context, before the Roman Catholic priests added to it:

1 John 5:6-8
5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is Truth.
5:7 For there are three that bear record,
5:8 The Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

There was no mention in the original passage of Father, The Word and the Holy Ghost, so no, your non-sequitur logical fallacy is baseless.

Of course men (humans) lie, just as you are doing right now by omitting the part of the verse that proves your ridiculous attempt to butcher it doesn't hold up under the slightest bit of scrutiny.

Numbers 23:19 GOD [IS] NOT A MAN, that He should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

The reason that God can make good on whatever He says is because He is ALL-POWERFUL ALL OF THE TIME (i.e. Omnipotent). That means that there is NO time that He isn't all-powerful, just as there is no time when He is not OMNIPRESENT, i.e. present EVERYWHERE at the same time. You can't be inside of a human body AND be everywhere else at the same time.

Father (God) is also OMNISCIENT, i.e. ALL-KNOWING at all times, which automatically precludes Jesus from being God, as, by His own admission, Jesus was NOT omnisicent. Only Father -- Who IS God -- is Omniscient.

Matthew 24:36 But of That Day and Hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father ONLY.

Please take the time to read and THINK about the TRUTH that's been just been shared above, that our heavenly Father IS God. And thank Father for sending us His Son, MANY TIMES, to show us The Way home.

A Freeman

Superstar
Last time I said “I Am”, nobody threatened to stone me to death for blasphemy!
You just deceitfully capitalized the "A" in "Am" to try to make your untenable point, in case you didn't notice.

The reason they were attempting to stone Jesus was because He (Christ, through the mouth of Jesus) was claiming to have seen Abraham, which would have NECESSARILY meant that Christ was teaching REINCARNATION. That's why they questioned the age of Christ's human (Jesus).

8:48 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet FIFTY years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
8:49 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am* (ch. 17:5).

*That is I am a spirit-Being, Who came here before, and met Abraham - when I was here as Melchizedek.

How could Christ AND Melchizedek be the High-Priest forever?
How could Christ, Who is THE Example for all of us, be AFTER the order of anyone other than Himself?

Christ is the PRINCE of Heaven (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1) and thus HEIR to Father's Throne.

Hebrews 1:1-3
1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed HEIR of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of [His] glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by The Word of His power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of His Majesty on high;

Please think about these words carefully, as they are written, and NOT as the churches have redefined them to promote their religious dogmas and superstitions, with their pagan Babylonian/Roman deities.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to be an HEIR of your own possessions, by definition.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to sit on the right hand of His Majesty on High, and be His Majesty on High at the same time.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to be a Father AND a Son at the same time; a Father, by definition, is the progenitor of His Son, just as the Son is, by definition, the OFFSPRING/CREATION of His Father.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You just deceitfully capitalized the "A" in "Am" to try to make your untenable point, in case you didn't notice.

The reason they were attempting to stone Jesus was because He (Christ, through the mouth of Jesus) was claiming to have seen Abraham, which would have NECESSARILY meant that Christ was teaching REINCARNATION. That's why they questioned the age of Christ's human (Jesus).

8:49 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am* (ch. 17:5).

*That is I am a spirit-Being, Who came here before, and met Abraham - when I was here as Melchizedek.

How could Christ AND Melchizedek be the High-Priest forever?
How could Christ, Who is THE Example for all of us, be AFTER the order of anyone other than Himself?

Christ is the PRINCE of Heaven (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1) and thus HEIR to Father's Throne.

Hebrews 1:1-3
1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed HEIR of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of [His] glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by The Word of His power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of His Majesty on high;

Please think about these words carefully, as they are written, and NOT as the churches have redefined them to promote their religious dogmas and superstitions, with their pagan Babylonian/Roman deities.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to be an HEIR of your own possessions, by definition.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to sit on the right hand of His Majesty on High, and be His Majesty on High at the same time.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to be a Father AND a Son at the same time; a Father, by definition, is the progenitor of His Son, just as the Son is, by definition, the OFFSPRING/CREATION of His Father.
John 18

3Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons. 4Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? 5They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am [he - not in text, implied] And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. 6As soon then as he had said unto them, I am [he - same again] they went backward, and fell to the ground.

My point is that when asked, and identifying myself in the affirmative, nobody has ever fell to the ground. There is clearly something special about the kind of “I am” that Jesus uses...

floss

Star
I am is common phrase.

What's the context here? Jesus is clearly making a statement that he is THE I AM. If you don't believe THE I AM is God then tell try telling this guy who liked your post.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 18

3Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons. 4Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? 5They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am [he - not in text, implied] And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. 6As soon then as he had said unto them, I am [he - same again] they went backward, and fell to the ground.

My point is that when asked, and identifying myself in the affirmative, nobody has ever fell to the ground. There is clearly something special about the kind of “I am” that Jesus uses...
Do you really believe that in any way is Jesus claiming to be God? How many times did Jesus refer to Himself as "the Son of Man" which God said He could NEVER be? At least 80 times throughout the Gospels. And how many times Christ tell us He was sent by Father (God)? At least 50 times throughout the Gospels. Do you really believe God is sent on errands? And who exactly would be sending God on these errands? And why would God claim to have a God?

EVERYTHING that Christ did while He was here in the body of Jesus was Father (God) working THROUGH Him. Christ didn't do miracles; Father did the miracles THROUGH Christ. Christ didn't raise the dead; Father did THROUGH Christ. Read what Christ actually says, and BELIEVE Him.

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

elsbet

Superstar
Christ is NOT God, nor the incarnation of God, as Christ Himself repeatedly told us (e.g. John 5:37, John 14:28, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12).

Jesus was the human son born of the virgin body of Mary, who was INCARNATED by Christ, the spirit-Being Who is God's Firstborn SON (Col. 1:12-15).

God does NOT have human children. God, Who is a Spirit-Being (John 4:24) has/creates gods/spirit-Beings (Psalm 82:6, 136:2). And our omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent God can NEVER be incarnated into a human, as God Himself said.

I recommend you study the interlinear.
REF--> NUMBERS 23:19
... neither the son of Adam / mankind, that He should repent.​

He is not descended from Adam--
The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven.​
1 CORINTHIANS 15:47
John 18

It denotes Eternal existence.