Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact

A Freeman

Superstar
Ok, you just went off the whole topic and posted a load of stuff which wasn't really relevant in response to my post. So I responded with my own perspective on the thing which you started talking about. Anyway, I'm sorry if my "personal opinions" are irrelevant in comparison to your own personal opinions, of course whatever spiritual teachers I've had simply aren't on the same level as yours...

Actually the idea I was putting across has a basis in Kabbalah and Tantrism. I'm quite familiar with the notion that the human body and planet earth is a prison, having studied quite a bit about Gnosticism, I think that in a certain sense that's a correct opinion but can lead to a kind of dualistic way of thinking where anything "of the flesh" is rejected, leading to an extremity of asceticism. I would prefer to think of the body as a tool, as a vehicle, as a means to attain realization. Of course the physical body is much more limited than the astral body and is subject to conditioning, which one could refer to as "satan" in a sense.

In Buddhist practise on the level of sutra the body is to be considered impure. This is one of the four characteristics of existence - impermanent, suffering, not-self and impure. When one gets into the whole tantric the body is considered to be a kind of support for practice, the aggregates (form i.e. the body, sensation, discrimination, concept and consciousness) are considered to be forms of the deities.

So yeah, that's pretty much the roots of my "personal opinion" on the subject.
In what you are referring to as an "off-topic" reply, you were given the link to an article which provides the exact analogy you have just now shared about preferring to think of "the body as a tool, as a vehicle, as a means to attain realization".

Are you the car or the driver?
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2020/01/10/are-you-the-car-or-the-driver/

The straight and middle Way is the BALANCE, which Buddha (the Enlightened One) found after he went to the extremity of asceticism.

You're unnecessarily complicating something that is very, very simple. Your mind is the real you: the spiritual-Being/Soul. The Soul should ALWAYS be in control of the flesh/human, using it to do GOOD (God's Will) in this world.

It should be self-evident, in a world where instant gratification, homosexuality, p***philia, and sexual exhibitionism are rampant, that everything is upside down, with 7,000,000,000+ humans totally out of control, while the spirit-Beings inside of them are sound asleep at the wheel.

Our Creator (God/Allah, the "I AM"), Who is The King Ruler of the Universe, works through the Soul/Spirit-Being and only then IF He has a free-will invitation to do so. God is GOOD.

Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil/red dragon/serpent/destroyer works through the body, tempting it to feel pleasure, or inflict pain, or to selfishly go after whatever it wants without any consideration for anyone or anything else. Total selfishness and materialism, which eventually brings total destruction. The devil is EVIL.

Every day, all day long, our minds are flooded with human thoughts and emotions, which are ALL satanic in origin, and have absolutely nothing to do with who we are or what we should be doing. Most are drawn into that whirlpool of emotions, and are then led around by them, conned into thinking that is who they really are. It's like watching a movie in your own mind, and thinking that what is happening in the movie is real.

The only way to break free of that is to learn to clear the mind of all of that nonsense (take out the trash). Only when we are calm and at peace can we KNOW what God's Will is for us IN THE MOMENT (Ps. 46:10). There simply is no other way to gain control of our own minds and learn to use them, to differentiate between the good and evil in every thought, word and action.

THAT is what it means to be spiritually-minded. To KNOW that you are NOT the human you are temporarily incarnating.

A Freeman

Superstar
Islam rejects reincarnation

Christianity rejects reincarnation

And Satan created both of them, just as he created ALL organized religion.

shankara

Star
In what you are referring to as an "off-topic" reply, you were given the link to an article which provides the exact analogy you have just now shared about preferring to think of "the body as a tool, as a vehicle, as a means to attain realization".

The straight and middle Way is the BALANCE, which Buddha (the Enlightened One) found after he went to the extremity of asceticism.

You're unnecessarily complicating something that is very, very simple. Your mind is the real you: the spiritual-Being/Soul. The Soul should ALWAYS be in control of the flesh/human, using it to do GOOD (God's Will) in this world.

It should be self-evident, in a world where instant gratification, homosexuality, p***philia, and sexual exhibitionism are rampant, that everything is upside down, with 7,000,000,000+ humans totally out of control, while the spirit-Beings inside of them are sound asleep at the wheel.

Our Creator (God/Allah, the "I AM"), Who is The King Ruler of the Universe, works through the Soul/Spirit-Being and only then IF He has a free-will invitation to do so. God is GOOD.

Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil/red dragon/serpent/destroyer works through the body, tempting it to feel pleasure, or inflict pain, or to selfishly go after whatever it wants without any consideration for anyone or anything else. Total selfishness and materialism, which eventually brings total destruction. The devil is EVIL.

Every day, all day long, our minds are flooded with human thoughts and emotions, which are ALL satanic in origin, and have absolutely nothing to do with who we are or what we should be doing. Most are drawn into that whirlpool of emotions, and are then led around by them, conned into thinking that is who they really are. It's like watching a movie in your own mind, and thinking that what is happening in the movie is real.

The only way to break free of that is to learn to clear the mind of all of that nonsense (take out the trash). Only when we are calm and at peace can we KNOW what God's Will is for us IN THE MOMENT (Ps. 46:10). There simply is no other way to gain control of our own minds and learn to use them, to differentiate between the good and evil in every thought, word and action.

THAT is what it means to be spiritually-minded. To KNOW that you are NOT the human you are temporarily incarnating.
Ok, I get what you are saying. I don't however reject the notion that there are souls embodied in animals who will be in the human realm when there is another cycle.

I practice meditation and mantra - the latter you seem to have a problem with as I noticed your (literalist) ideas about "repetitive prayer". Anyway, anyone practicing such things and keeping certain disciplines is undergoing a process of no longer identifying with the noise of the discursive mind.

Evil is an illusion from the perspective of the absolute.

Check your own fear before going too heavy on the others, this is just one turn of the wheel, time and manifestation are cyclic and there is no permanent destruction of any soul.

A Freeman

Superstar
I am not pointing out anything other than the simple observation that an orthodox reading of both the Qur’an and the Bible emphatically contradicts reincarnation.

View attachment 30769
Hundreds of verses/suras say otherwise.

You keep giving your opinion, even after the references have been provided. Do you really not see the difference please?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hundreds of verses/suras say otherwise.

You keep giving your opinion, even after the references have been provided. Do you really not see the difference please?
I suspect there is a difference between Christians ability to interpret scripture and the ability to prise a cherished falsehood from the minds of those who wish to hang onto it. If you want to come away from the falsehoods JAH promotes, you have a good many true Christians here who would be willing to share with you.

A Freeman

Superstar
Ok, I get what you are saying. I don't however reject the notion that there are souls embodied in animals who will be in the human realm when there is another cycle.

I practice meditation and mantra - the latter you seem to have a problem with as I noticed your (literalist) ideas about "repetitive prayer". Anyway, anyone practicing such things and keeping certain disciplines is undergoing a process of no longer identifying with the noise of the discursive mind.

Evil is an illusion from the perspective of the absolute.

Check your own fear before going too heavy on the others, this is just one turn of the wheel, time and manifestation are cyclic and there is no permanent destruction of any soul.
Make no mistake, danger (evil) is REAL. It is FEAR, except for a healthy fear of our Creator, that is an illusion.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Sura 2:167. And those who followed would say: "If only we had one more chance, we would clear ourselves of them, as they have cleared themselves of us." Thus will God show them (the fruits of) their deeds as (nothing but) regrets. Nor will there be a way for them out of The Fire.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I suspect there is a difference between Christians ability to interpret scripture and the ability to prise a cherished falsehood from the minds of those who wish to hang onto it. If you want to come away from the falsehoods JAH promotes, you have a good many true Christians here who would be willing to share with you.
What falsehoods does JAH promote? It's easy to make accusations. It's another matter altogether to back them up with actual evidence. You've yet to provide any evidence.

And what makes you think it isn't you who is hanging on to cherished falsehoods and promoting them? Like the LIE that reincarnation isn't in the Bible and the Koran, when it quite obviously is.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What falsehoods does JAH promote? It's easy to make accusations. It's another matter altogether to back them up with actual evidence. You've yet to provide any evidence.

And what makes you think it isn't you who is hanging on to cherished falsehoods and promoting them? Like the LIE that reincarnation isn't in the Bible and the Koran, when it quite obviously is.
The first rule of Biblical interpretation is that you interpret the unclear by the clear.

A wise warning from Dr Martyn Lloyd-Jones…

“There is nothing so dangerous as to come to the Bible with a theory, with preconceived ideas, with some pet idea of our own, because the moment we do so, we shall be tempted to over-emphasize one aspect and under-emphasize another.”

(from chapter 1 of "Studies in the Sermon on the Mount", a modern day classic)

Hebrews 9

27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

#clear

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The first rule of Biblical interpretation is that you interpret the unclear by the clear.

A wise warning from Dr Martyn Lloyd-Jones…

“There is nothing so dangerous as to come to the Bible with a theory, with preconceived ideas, with some pet idea of our own, because the moment we do so, we shall be tempted to over-emphasize one aspect and under-emphasize another.”
(from chapter 1 of "Studies in the Sermon on the Mount", a modern day classic)

Hebrews 9

27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

#clear
How many times did Lazarus, or the son of the widow, or the daughter of the ruler (or any of the people God raised from the dead THROUGH Christ-Jesus) experience physical death? You've been asked this question before and have refused to answer it, because you know it makes it CRYSTAL CLEAR that Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly be referring to physical death, or it would be a LIE.

The very next verse you quote (Hebrews 9:28) quite CLEARLY states that Christ will appear a SECOND TIME after already being here the first time IN THE BODY OF JESUS, which was crucified and DIED, before being raised again from the dead by God, to show us as CLEARLY as possible that there is spiritual life BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER human death (John 17:5).

We are even told very CLEARLY, by Christ Himself, that the body He will be using during his SECOND COMING, will likewise DIE when His Mission is accomplished, at which time the REAPING will begin (Matt. 24:28). That very CLEARLY is TWO separate bodies and TWO physical deaths.

So CLEARLY Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly be referring to physical death, but is obviously referring to the death of the "self" that both Christ and Paul both talked about (Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20).

Galatians 2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

CLEARLY you don't know what you're talking about, and have brought your own preconceived notions into the Bible, which CLEARLY DO NOT WORK.

Are we CLEAR?

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
You know what's funny, is that I have read the opening posts for this thread and for the life of me, I can't figure out if they are trying to support that reincarnation is an irrefutable fact or whether they are being sarcastic in the title. Are the opening posts proving or trying to disprove that reincarnation is an irrefutable fact?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How many times did Lazarus, or the son of the widow, or the daughter of the ruler (or any of the people God raised from the dead THROUGH Christ-Jesus) experience physical death? You've been asked this question before and have refused to answer it, because you know it makes it CRYSTAL CLEAR that Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly be referring to physical death, or it would be a LIE.

The very next verse you quote (Hebrews 9:28) quite CLEARLY states that Christ will appear a SECOND TIME after already being here the first time IN THE BODY OF JESUS, which was crucified and DIED, before being raised again from the dead by God, to show us as CLEARLY as possible that there is spiritual life BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER human death (John 17:5).

We are even told very CLEARLY, by Christ Himself, that the body He will be using during his SECOND COMING, will likewise DIE when His Mission is accomplished, at which time the REAPING will begin (Matt. 24:28). That very CLEARLY is TWO separate bodies and TWO physical deaths.

So CLEARLY Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly be referring to physical death, but is obviously referring to the death of the "self" that both Christ and Paul both talked about (Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20).

Galatians 2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

CLEARLY you don't know what you're talking about, and have brought your own preconceived notions into the Bible, which CLEARLY DO NOT WORK.

Are we CLEAR?
I’m sorry for not replying sooner. I am going to ge honest and tell you that I didn’t read your reply because you provided a wall of text with no clear analysis other that the use of BOLD text on words that you believe support your case and a certain arrogance of tone. Perhaps this is unintentional but it doesn’t do much to bring clarity of discussion.

IMO Christians through the centuries have not been forced by institutions to reject reincarnation, they have just read their Bibles and found that they teach something different. I am sure you take a different view and are entitled to do so.

As for the claim that “Reincarnation is an irrefutable fact” I would suggest you amend it to “Reincarnation is an irrefutable claim” In the same way as saying “The Universe is infinite” is an irrefutable claim. To go to the “place that is not” and therefore disprove infinity is the kind of problem that gets philosophy professors excited but isn’t really very meaningful.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I’m sorry for not replying sooner. I am going to ge honest and tell you that I didn’t read your reply because you provided a wall of text with no clear analysis other that the use of BOLD text on words that you believe support your case and a certain arrogance of tone. Perhaps this is unintentional but it doesn’t do much to bring clarity of discussion.

IMO Christians through the centuries have not been forced by institutions to reject reincarnation, they have just read their Bibles and found that they teach something different. I am sure you take a different view and are entitled to do so.

As for the claim that “Reincarnation is an irrefutable fact” I would suggest you amend it to “Reincarnation is an irrefutable claim” In the same way as saying “The Universe is infinite” is an irrefutable claim. To go to the “place that is not” and therefore disprove infinity is the kind of problem that gets philosophy professors excited but isn’t really very meaningful.
What is clear is that you refuse to answer the question about those that God raised through Jesus+Christ (e.g. Lazarus), because you know if you do you would have to admit that Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly be referring to physical, human death. That's why you're pretending that a crystal clear message is somehow not crystal clear.

The question is specifically this: how many times did Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha (John 11:1-45), physically experience death? The same question applies to the others that were raised from the dead by Jesus.

Please answer the question.

Last edited:

Chapter from the Instruction Manual (for the driver), regarding clean fuel vs. unclean fuel (for the car):

Leviticus
11:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,
11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These [are] the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that [are] on the earth.
11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, [and] cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.
11:4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: [as] the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:5 And the rabbit, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he [is] unclean to you.
11:8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they [are] unclean to you.
11:9 These shall ye eat of all that [are] in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
11:10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which [is] in the waters, they [shall be] an abomination unto you:
11:11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, further more ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
11:12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that [shall be] an abomination unto you.
11:13 And these [are they which] ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they [are] an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
11:14 And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;
11:15 Every raven after his kind;
11:16 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
11:17 And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,
11:18 And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle,
11:19 And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
11:20 All fowls that creep, going upon [all] four, [shall be] an abomination unto you.
11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon [all] four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
11:22 [Even] these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
11:23 But all [other] flying creeping things, which have four feet, [shall be] an abomination unto you.
11:24 And for these ye shall be unclean: whosoever toucheth the carcase of them shall be unclean until the evening.
11:25 And whosoever beareth [ought] of the carcase of them shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the evening.
11:26 [The carcases] of every beast which divideth the hoof, and [is] not clovenfooted, nor cheweth the cud, [are] unclean unto you: every one that toucheth them shall be unclean.
11:27 And whatsoever goeth upon his paws, among all manner of beasts that go on [all] four, those [are] unclean unto you: whoso toucheth their carcase shall be unclean until the evening.
11:28 And he that beareth the carcase of them shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the evening: they [are] unclean unto you.
11:29 These also [shall be] unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind,
11:30 And the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.
11:31 These [are] unclean to you among all that creep: whosoever doth touch them, when they be dead, shall be unclean until the evening.
11:32 And upon whatsoever [any] of them, when they are dead, doth fall, it shall be unclean; whether [it be] any vessel of wood, or clothing, or skin, or sack, whatsoever vessel [it be], wherein [any] work is done, it must be put into water, and it shall be unclean until the evening; so it shall be cleansed.
11:33 And every earthen vessel, whereinto [any] of them falleth, whatsoever [is] in it shall be unclean; and ye shall break it.
11:34 Of all meat which may be eaten, [that] on which [such] water cometh shall be unclean: and all drink that may be drunk in every [such] vessel shall be unclean.
11:35 And every [thing] whereupon [any part] of their carcase falleth shall be unclean; [whether it be] oven, or ranges for pots, they shall be broken down: [for] they [are] unclean, and shall be unclean unto you.
11:36 Nevertheless a fountain or pit, [wherein there is] plenty of water, shall be clean: but that which toucheth their carcase shall be unclean.
11:37 And if [any part] of their carcase fall upon any sowing seed which is to be sown, it [shall be] clean.
11:38 But if [any] water be put upon the seed, and [any part] of their carcase fall thereon, it [shall be] unclean unto you.
11:39 And if any beast, of which ye may eat, die; he that toucheth the carcase thereof shall be unclean until the evening.
11:40 And he that eateth of the carcase of it shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the evening: he also that beareth the carcase of it shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the evening.
11:41 And every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth [shall be] an abomination; it shall not be eaten.
11:42 Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon [all] four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they [are] an abomination.
11:43 Ye shall not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creepeth, neither shall ye make yourselves unclean with them, that ye should be defiled thereby.
11:44 For I [am] the "I AM" your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I [am] holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
11:45 For I [am] the "I AM" that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I [am] holy.
11:46 This [is] the Law of the beasts, and of the fowl, and of every living creature that moveth in the waters, and of every creature that creepeth upon the earth:
11:47 To make a difference between the unclean and the clean, and between the beast that may be eaten and the beast that may not be eaten.

A Freeman

Superstar
Why do you always have to make it a personal attack instead of just looking at the information provided and asking our Creator for HIS Guidance?

There are dozens and dozens and dozens of verses that leave no doubt that the Bible teaches reincarnation, just as Christ taught His Disciples, whom apparently understood it.

Matthew 16:13-15
16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of Man am?
16:14 And they said, Some [say that thou art] John the Baptist: some, Elijah; and others, Jeremiah, or one of the Prophets.
16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God (the Rock; Truth or Corner Stone).

Why would people think that Jesus was Elijah, Jeremiah or one of the Prophets unless they thought Jesus was one of them REINCARNATED?

Matthew 17:10-13
17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the lawyers that Elias must first come?
17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of Man suffer of them.
17:13 Then the disciples understood that he spoke unto them of John the Baptist (Elias - Elisha NOT Elijah).

How could the disciples have understood that John the Baptist was the reincarnation of Elias/Elisha unless they believed in reincarnation?

It's imperative to THINK about what you're reading, rather than just skim over it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Why do you always have to make it a personal attack instead of just looking at the information provided and asking our Creator for HIS Guidance?
The reason why I mention JAH is that in the context of this particular thread, it is his writings that are promoting deception. It is not “personal” in the sense of ad hominem, but as it appears that reincarnation is used as a pretence for his status as a reincarnated messiah (a fairly common ploy in cults), I would be a spiritual weakling if I did not call out a deceiver when I saw one.

The reason why I mention JAH is that in the context of this particular thread, it is his writings that are promoting deception. It is not “personal” in the sense of ad hominem, but as it appears that reincarnation is used as a pretence for his status as a reincarnated messiah (a fairly common ploy in cults), I would be a spiritual weakling if I did not call out a deceiver when I saw one.
To be fair, you do believe that a Jew who was killed by capital punishment 2000 years ago was the reincarnation of God and the Jewish Moshiach, even though he (within the Bible's closed canon) didn't fulfill any prophecies at all, didn't do anything for Jews (he was supposed to be a second King David after all), also promised to return instantaneously yet still hasn't returned 2000 years ago (even though the writers of all the Epistles believed in imminent end times).
By extension, you believe in a canon of texts and doctrines that were derived from a Church who brutally silenced people who shared different texts and doctrines. You took out 7 books from that Church's canon, yet adhere to most of their ideas (like invented fantasy ideas like the Trinity, Original Sin etc). Now you believe that your 15th century movement (in it's 100,000 billion sects) is the true "Biblical Christianity", yet everyone that isn't you is selling a "false gospel", and believe the world is about to end and you'll be carried up in the clouds by your demigod constructed from the idol you've crafted out of your canon's views of who you claim to be the Jewish Moschiach (who again, fulfilled nothing).
Do I need to mention your superstitions about being "Born again"? and your beliefs of what you think the holy spirit is? (while remaining superstitious towards things like meditation and contemplative prayer), do I need to remind you of the absurdity and abibliocity of the rapture that you believe in?

Yet you have the audacity to claim Jah is a 'cult'. Whether they are or not doesn't make you exempt from the same thing, many times over.
I'm not even judging you, I'm just rolling my eyes :rolleyes:

A Freeman

Superstar
Again, not even the slightest effort to address the actual verses that clearly refer to reincarnation. Just more excuses about why an ad hominem attack supposedly isn't an ad hominem attack.

Here are a few that have been gathered, although they don't even come close to all of them.

Genesis 2:7,
Genesis 5:23-24, Hebrews 11:5
Genesis 6:3, 6:11-17, 7:21-22
Genesis 14:18-20, John 8:47-49 (KJV 8:56-58)
Genesis 49:1, 49:10
Deuteronomy 4:30
Deuteronomy 31:16
Deuteronomy 31:29
Deuteronomy 32:29

Enoch 6:11-12
Enoch 10:10, 23
Enoch 12:1-2
Enoch 15:3-7
Enoch 22:5-7
Enoch 39:11-12
Enoch 49:1