Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact

Tidal

Star
Directly related to this subject, why do you Christians believe that God cursed the many generations of a single person's seed for disobeying God?
Think "inherited genes" mate..:)

Last edited:

A Freeman

Star
Directly related to this subject, why do you Christians believe that God cursed the many generations of a single person's seed for disobeying God?
Christians don't understand the implications of God doing this (as with even their original sin doctrine).
They either ignore such passages, or choose to believe in the LIE that Father (THE God, Allah, the "I AM") is somehow vindictive, punishing one for the sins of another, even though Father made it perfectly clear He would NEVER do that.

Exodus 20:3-6 (see also Deut. 5:7-10)
20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee ANY graven image, or ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth [neither shalt thou possess them if others make them]:
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the "I AM" thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate [or disobey] Me;
20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love [and obey] Me, and KEEP My Commandments.

Deuteronomy 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his OWN sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

It should be self-evident that the soul (spirit-Being) that places the materialistic desires of its human above God during one human lifetime, will not be rewarded in the next human lifetime by being incarnated into a God-fearing human family (Matt. 6:24). That would be rewarding evil with good, and good with evil, which Father would NEVER do., as He is just and fair in ALL things.

Instead, that evil jinn/soul/spirit-Being is often sent back into the same human family it came from, so that it reaps exactly what it has sown (perfect karma - Gal. 6:7), unto the third and fourth generation, exactly as it says.

A present day example of this would be the Rothschild and Rockefeller families, where the dads has taught the sons and grandsons how to cheat and steal from everyone else so they can become and maintain their filthy worldly riches, only to die and be sent back into the same human family they just came from, as the human grandson or great-grandson of their former human existence.

Breaking free of that cycle is the exact lesson and test that soul NEEDS, to prove it genuinely places our eternal God above fleeting worldly materialism. The perfect system of justice is built into the perfect Law, with its perfect reward and punishment system, providing blessings for those who obey Father's perfect COMMANDments, and curses (penalties) for those who don't.

Father is The Best Planner, Most Gracious and Merciful, and Most Loving.

Last edited: