Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact

A Freeman

Superstar
If the chapters use symbolic language throughout, then the number is symbolic too.

If the 144,000 is a literal number and they are the only ones who will be saved when Jesus returns the second time, then even most true Christians will be lost. They have no chance of being saved.

Can you imagine only 144,000 people out of nearly 7 billion people? The Bible does not teach that the 144,000 are to be the only ones saved in the last days.

Also the 144,000 in the last days are spiritual Jews, scattered around the world and they will lead in a huge and magnificent revival in the parts of the world where they will be.
You are assuming things are "according to the Bible" which the Bible NEVER says, while at the same time trying to convince yourself that the Bible doesn't mean EXACTLY what it actually says.

144,000 redeemed from the Earth means exactly what it says. It's not "symbolic" nor cryptic, nor is God the author of confusion.

The Bible teaches exactly what you falsely claim it doesn't, and the proof is in the Scripture itself.

MANY have chosen the quick and easy path of organized religion, which leads to The Fire, while few have chosen The Way that leads home, to heaven, exactly as Christ repeatedly and specifically said.

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.

How few find the Strait gate according to Christ? 144,000 true Israelites (not "Jews").

How many are being led to their destruction according to Christ? Everyone else.

Believe Christ instead of your "self" (
Luke 9:23), the latter of which is always wrong.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
You are assuming things are "according to the Bible" which the Bible NEVER says, while at the same time trying to convince yourself that the Bible doesn't mean EXACTLY what it actually says.

144,000 redeemed from the Earth means exactly what it says. It's not "symbolic" nor cryptic, nor is God the author of confusion.

The Bible teaches exactly what you falsely claim it doesn't, and the proof is in the Scripture itself.

MANY have chosen the quick and easy path of organized religion, which leads to The Fire, while few have chosen The Way that leads home, to heaven, exactly as Christ repeatedly and specifically said.

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.

How few find the Strait gate according to Christ? 144,000 true Israelites (not "Jews").

How many are being led to their destruction according to Christ? Everyone else.

Believe Christ instead of your "self" (
Luke 9:23).
I am NOT assuming that symbolic language in used in Revelation 7 and 14 which are the only times the 144,000 are mentioned. That is a fact for anyone who reads those chapters. They will need the symbolic language interpreted.

So how do you know that the 144,000 out of those entire chapters is not symbolic?

Yes God is not the author of confusion but He did give us the Bible that is full of symbolic language for a reason. I've posted why in other threads.

Plus I edited my post, I added, "Revelation 7:9 tells us, "After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands."

So there are others who are going to be saved (the multitude). But the symbolic 144,000 are a special group who are called the “first fruits” (Revelation 14:4) because of the special work they will do and the suffering they'll go through before Jesus returns.

First fruits in the Bible means first in importance sometimes. Jesus is described as the first fruits that slept but He was not the first to rise from the dead. He was the first in importance to rise from the dead. So the 144,000 will be alive (Revelation 14:3-4) when Jesus returns so will be the first to be reaped and they represent the best of the harvest too."

I will end this conversation here but biblically the 144,000 are mentioned specifically because of what they will go through in the end times. It is a symbolic number that represents people from the 12 tribes of Jacob spiritually from around the world.

I pray that all of us are among the 144,000 whether we believe they literal or symbolic. These people will have Christ's righteousness with them, they will have the Father’s name written in their foreheads, they follow the Lamb wherever He goes, and in their mouth there will be no guile. Plus they will be spiritual virgins which means they will not compromise their faith at all. They will be without fault before the throne of God.

1711440640834.png

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I am NOT assuming that symbolic language in used in Revelation 7 and 14 which are the only times the 144,000 are mentioned. That is a fact for anyone who reads those chapters. They will need the symbolic language interpreted.
There are actually three more times that the 144,000 are mentioned in the third book of Revelation (the missing 8 chapters that the RCC removed).

And you are again falsely claiming that the language is "symbolic" and that people allegedly need someone other than God to interpret it for them, which is what ALL of Satan's priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc. have conned people into believing for thousands of years.

The reason you and others are so desperate for Christ's Words to be "symbolic" is to avoid facing the truth that Christ shared.

This is a very, very dark and evil world, FULL of sinners/criminals, i.e. those who make The Law/Commandments of God of no effect by their man-made traditions. It is precisely because of this fact, that Christ questioned whether He would find faith on Earth during His Second Coming (Luke 18:8).

Luke 18:7-8
18:7 And shall not God avenge His own Elect, which cry day and night unto Him, though He bear long with them?
18:8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless WHEN the Son of Man cometh, shall he find Faith on the Earth?

We were warned 3000 years ago, through God's Prophet Isaiah, that those who lead us -- including ALL of the politicians and ALL of the religious leaders of this world -- are leading us astray, TO OUR DESTRUCTION.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.

Why have so many been so easily lured away from God and led astray? That too is also explained.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge: because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

We have been in a continual downward spiral, falling away from God since the Garden of Eden, all for one reason: listening to and obeying Lucifer/Satan/Iblis instead of listening to and obeying God.

It was so bad/evil 4500 years ago or so that Father (God) flooded the Earth to destroy all flesh except for Noah and his family. Why did God save just one family (8 individuals) out of the entire population of planet Earth? Because Noah and his family listened to and obeyed God ONLY. Everyone else carried on with their made-up traditions, as violence and abominations FILLED the Earth, certain that everything would remain the same as it had been, and they ALL died.

What did Christ specifically prophecy and warn us about these end-times and this nearly faithless world that He (Christ) WOULD return to during His Second Coming, to gather the "Elect"?

THAT IT WOULD BE JUST LIKE THE TIMES OF NOAH.

Matthew 24:37-39
24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:38 For as in the days that were before The Flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
24:39 And knew not until The Flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

So how do you know that the 144,000 out of those entire chapters is not symbolic?
Because God, through the One Whom God Anointed (Christ), has repeatedly warned us that MANY are being led down the quick and easy (broad) path that leads to destruction, but very, very few (only the "Elect") will find the Strait and Narrow Gate that leads to LIFE. And 144,000 out of 7 or 8 billion is very few, and very specific, as God and ALL of His Prophecies are.

God has always chosen a REMNANT of His People, i.e. those select few who genuinely love Him and strive to obey Him every day and in every way (i.e. strive for perfection - Matt. 5:48). This FACT is borne out through the story of Noah and the flood (which killed all of the humans, but spared the souls/spiritual-Beings so they could be sent back in the descendants of Noah, with the opportunity to learn to differentiate good from evil, as Noah did), through all of God's Prophets (who were few among the people they warned), through the Christ-Jesus and the disciples, and through to these last days, right before Judgment Day, when ALL of us are due to be judged, according to our works over the past 6000 years.

Yes God is not the author of confusion but He did give us the Bible that is full of symbolic language for a reason. I've posted why in other threads.
And many times what you post is in obvious error (completely contradicts Scripture), which has been lovingly and honestly pointed out to you on multiple occasions.

Plus I edited my post, I added, "Revelation 7:9 tells us, "After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands."
Yes, Revelation 7:9 says that, which the faithless have misinterpreted to mean that many more than 144,000 have been saved, ignoring the five verses preceding it, which explain exactly who the multitude are, and how many are in that multitude. The entire passage again, in context:

Revelation 7:4-9
7:4 And I HEARD the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
7:5 Of the tribe of Judah [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:6 Of the tribe of Asher [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Naphtali [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasseh [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could count (which is why he was told in verse 4), of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

John was TOLD the number of them who are sealed and with Christ: 144,000 of all of the tribes of the children of Israel. Obviously no one could accurately count a multitude of people they are being shown gathered together.

Today, in the United States, there are college football games held on the Sabbath day, in stadiums that seat over 100,000 people (e.g. Michigan's "Big House", LSU's Tiger Stadium, Texas A&M's Kyle Field, Ohio State, Alabama's Bryan-Denny Stadium, etc.).

No one can count the number of people in attendance on game-day by looking around and personally counting. Instead, the "official" attendance numbers are announced during the game, based upon turnstyles. What we are being told in Revelation 7:4-9 -- which is a passage that must be read in its entirety, and compared with other Scripture, rather than attempting to cherry-pick a single verse from it and twist it in a way that goes against the rest of Scripture -- is exactly the same: the true, official number of those who are sealed, i.e. God's "Elect" are 144,000, from all of the tribes of the children of Israel.

So there are others who are going to be saved (the multitude).
No, there aren't. As above please. The "multitude" being described in Revelation 7:9 is the same multitude described in Revelation 7:4-8, and again in Revelation 14:1-4: the 144,000 who are redeemed from the Earth.

But the symbolic 144,000 are a special group who are called the “first fruits” (Revelation 14:4) because of the special work they will do and the suffering they'll go through before Jesus returns.
The "first fruits" are thusly named because they are an offering that belongs to God, Whom we are to seek FIRST (Matt. 6:33). Only the first fruits are returned to God.

First fruits in the Bible means first in importance sometimes. Jesus is described as the first fruits that slept but He was not the first to rise from the dead. He was the first in importance to rise from the dead. So the 144,000 will be alive (Revelation 14:3-4) when Jesus returns so will be the first to be reaped and they represent the best of the harvest too."
This is more of your made-up traditions, which teach the exact opposite of what it actually says in Scripture (making the Commandments of God of no effect).

Of course Christ was the first to rise from the "dead", exactly as Christ plainly stated.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

Paul confirmed this fact in his first letter to those at Corinth.

1 Corinthians 15:20-28
15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.
15:21 For since by man [came] death, by Man [came] also the resurrection of the dead.
15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; AFTERWARD they that are Christ's at his coming.
15:24 THEN [cometh] The End, when he shall have delivered up The Kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
15:25 For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under his feet.
15:26 The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.
15:27 For He hath put all things under his feet. But when He saith all things are put under [him, it is] manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under him.
15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto Him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

I will end this conversation here but biblically the 144,000 are mentioned specifically because of what they will go through in the end times. It is a symbolic number that represents people from the 12 tribes of Jacob spiritually from around the world.
Nowhere does it tell us that the 144,000 are "symbolic", nor does Scripture imply that, nor does it tell us that a symbolic number is "representative". Anyone erroneously reading that into the passages to convince themselves of that totally unscriptural nonsense does so because they are so heavily invested in their traditions that they cannot spiritually see the truth that is right before their eyes, much less accept it.

I pray that all of us are among the 144,000 whether we believe they literal or symbolic.
May Father's Will be done. And it will be done. That should be good enough for all of us.

These people will have Christ's righteousness with them, they will have the Father’s name written in their foreheads, they follow the Lamb wherever He goes, and in their mouth there will be no guile. Plus they will be spiritual virgins which means they will not compromise their faith at all. They will be without fault before the throne of God.

View attachment 103146
Agreed.

Learn the New Song.

Maldarker

Star
Thats a super revival of the jews going out to preach in the end times as a last call to accept CHRIST from every tribe of israel. GOD is good. HE gives plenty of warnings and times for repentance for Israel at the end.

A Freeman

Superstar
It should be self-evident from Revelation 7:4-9 that this has absolutely nothing to do with them which say they are “Jews“, but are NOT, which Christ literally refers to as “the synagogue of Satan“.

God alone is good (Matt. 19:17). The synagogue of Satan very obviously is not. And yes, God has graciously and mercifully given all of us 6000 years to come to our senses and repent of our sinful, evil ways. Time is almost up for all of us.