Regular Jewish prayers being held daily on Temple Mount

A Freeman

Superstar
This is a big non-answer. The inability to answer a direct question is the hallmark of a liar and an obfuscator. If there was clear scripture supporting the idea that there will be no third Temple, you would have posted it by now. Insisting that you’ve already provided the scriptural references in this thread is a lie, because you’ve done no such thing.

So, if you have scriptural proof for what you say, please post it in this thread. It’s unfair, not to mention arrogant, to make us search through another thread or some other website for the plain answer to a plain question asked here. If you’re unable to participate in good faith in this thread, stop wasting everyone’s time.
Here it is again, copied and pasted from page 3 (post #54) IN THIS THREAD.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/regular-jewish-prayers-being-held-daily-on-temple-mount.6766/post-252844

The prophecy in Daniel 9:27 has nothing to do with building a third temple. In fact, it specifically refers to the franchising of man-made temples all over the world (by their various names, e.g. churches, synagogues, mosques, etc.) as "the overspreading of abominations He shall make [it] desolate".

With regard to the Scripture in support of this view, please see the following is an excerpt from the article "Christian Zionism For Dummies", which addresses this myth in detail.

A Third Man-Made Temple? Be serious.

When king David asked God if he could build a house for Him to live in, God answered:

“Shalt thou build Me an house for Me to dwell in? Whereas I have NOT dwelt in [any] house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. In all [the places] wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spoke I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed My people Israel, saying, Why build ye not Me an house of cedar (2 Sam 7:4-7)?”

God, Who created everything, is NOT a man, nor the son of man (Num. 23:19, John 4:24), and thus has no need for a physical house. He lives in the hearts and minds of everyone that invites Him in to live with them, so He can teach them how to be good (like God).

Why do you think the PEOPLE were referred to as the “House” of Israel and the “House” of Judah? The people, whom God created, were to be His House, NOT some man-made building. And why do you think the symbolic place of God was initially a tent/tabernacle? Because a tent/tabernacle can easily be taken with you wherever you go.

However, because king “David” had been God’s “well-beloved” servant, and to serve as a lesson to mankind, God decided to allow David’s son, Solomon, to build Him a house (temple), on Mt. MORIAH, where Abraham had taken Isaac, to offer him as a sacrifice to God, centuries before.

That temple, or church, is the ONLY one that God has EVER given man permission to build, and it is Satan and his priests (who blasphemously claim to work for God) who have built ALL the others, of EVERY denomination (Matt. 6:5-6, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-109).

And what did God ultimately do with that temple? After it became a den of thieves, as ALL man-made temples eventually do, Solomon’s Temple was DESTROYED not once but TWICE; the second time so utterly that there wasn’t so much as one stone left upon another (Matt. 24:1-2). This was to leave NO DOUBT that God does NOT dwell in temples made with human hands (Satan and his priests do – 2 Thess. 2:3-5, 2 Cor 11:13-15).

Any Christian who believes that the “Wailing-Wall” in Jerusalem is part of The Temple is calling Jesus a liar and is, by definition, antichrist.

Acts 7:48
7:48
Howbeit the most High dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
7:49 Heaven [is] My throne, and Earth [is] My footstool: what house will ye build Me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of My rest?
7:50 Hath not My hand made all these things?

Acts 17:24-25
17:24
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and Earth, dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands;
17:25 Neither is worshipped with men’s hands, as though He needed any thing, seeing He giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

The third “temple” is, and ALWAYS has been, SPIRITUAL
as it says repeatedly throughout Scriptures.

The Spiritual Meaning of Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Revelation 11:19 And the Temple of God was opened IN HEAVEN, and there was seen in His Temple the “(lost) Ark of His Covenant”: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the “Temple” which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the Temple of heaven, from the Throne, saying, It is done.

Revelation 21:1-2, 21-23
21:2
And I John saw the Holy City, “New Jerusalem”, coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.
21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God [is] with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

21:21 And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the City [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
21:22 And I SAW NO TEMPLE THEREIN: FOR THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE LAMB ARE THE TEMPLE OF IT.
21:23
And the city had no need of the Sun, neither of the Moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the Light thereof.

It is arrogance that blinds one to their own ignorance, in this case of the Scriptures. How could someone possibly think God wants us to build another physical temple with human hands when they have a 100% fail rate on this planet? God has already destroyed it twice. How many times does He need to do it until you “get it”? Every single one of them (churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc.) has been built without His permission and then used to enrich a handful of greedy, evil so-called “religious” leaders (criminals really) at the expense of everyone else, teaching satanic materialism (“crime pays”) instead of Godliness and “self” sacrifice (Matt. 6:24, Luke 9:23).

Solomon’s Temple was supposed to be a reminder of OBEDIENCE to God onlyand SACRIFICE for the common good. Instead, it was turned into a money-making scam and then used as the business model to franchise them everywhere.

These priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc., are “the blind leading the blind” exactly as Christ warned us (Matt. 15:13-14). If they were not blind they would be terrified to be priests. Do you really think people would be so anxious to build another FAKE temple to Satan, if they could see the truth that any attempt to build another temple WILL BE reduced to ashes, along with its supporters (see Jer. 23:1-5, Eze. 34:1-10, 23, Mal. 4, Matt. 6:1-8, Matt. 23, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-109)?

We need to purify our own temples through obedience to God (Deut. 30:15-20), discipline (the hallmark of Discipleship) and self-sacrifice (Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20) to make them fit for spiritual habitation. Obedience and self-sacrifice are the pillars of God’s TRUE temple. Why do you think every body has a temple on either side of their head? So that God can dwell between them. How obvious does it have to be, before you “get it”?

1 Corinthians 3:16-20
3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
3:17 If any man defile the Temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the Temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.
3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are worthless.

1 Peter 2:4-8
2:5
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a SPIRITUAL house, an holy channel, to offer up SPIRITUAL sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the Scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief Corner-Stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth him shall not be confounded.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

There is only one Temple that needs building, and fortunately for all of us, the Chief-Cornerstone of it has already been laid on a SURE foundation.

Lisa

Superstar
Verse 26 speaks about the destruction of the city and the sanctuary after the Messiah is cut off. And that is history. Verse 27 says that the sacrifice and the oblation will cease... words which sound like the Old Testament service in the Temple. But we know the Temple of God is no longer a building but bodies... filled with the Holy spirit. Before Jesus Christ sacrifice and oblation were part of the service in the Temple... but after Jesus Christ sacrifice and oblation is what Spirit filled Christians do. Therefore this verse suggest that he (the prince who is to come) will persecute Spirit filled Christians.
The Jews who aren‘t Christians, don’t believe in Jesus will rebuild another temple since that is the only way they think that they can come to God...sacrifice for their sins. It does make sense, why it will happen.

A Freeman

Superstar
With regard to Daniel 9:27, it's about Christ's Sacrifice on the cross 2000 years ago.

In context:

Daniel 9:25-27
9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the Commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1-4) [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah (Christ) be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and The Sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
9:27 And he shall confirm The Covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations He shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation (the "Lake of Hell-Fire"), and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 9:27 annotated below:

Daniel 9:27 And he {Christ} shall confirm The Covenant {the New Covenant} with many for one week {7 days = 7 years in Bible prophecy code*; please see Numbers 14:34 below}: and in the midst of the week {WEDNESDAY} he shall cause the sacrifice {His Crucifixion} and the oblation {His Life which He freely offered to us to show us The Way (John 14:6) and to redeem us from our PAST SINS (Rom. 3:25)} to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations {ALL of the churches that teach the opposite of what He taught} He shall make [it] desolate (Zech. 14:4), even until the consummation {the "Lake of Hell-Fire"}, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate {those who refuse to turn back to and obey God ONLY - please see Acts 5:29, Rev. 2:23}.

*Numbers 14:34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, [even] forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, [even] forty years, and ye shall know My breach of promise.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Jews who aren‘t Christians, don’t believe in Jesus will rebuild another temple since that is the only way they think that they can come to God...sacrifice for their sins. It does make sense, why it will happen.
Yes i know they have been planning that for a while... but they are running out of time. Ezekiel 38 is about to happen. Anyway the last verse in Daniel 9 is about the prince of Rome who is to come at the start of the last week to confirm a covenant with many that is the United Nations... for so in the middle or latter part of the week to forbid Spirit filled Christian fundamentalism. And destructions are coming on the wing of abominations that is nuclear missiles.

Thunderian

Superstar
Verse 26 speaks about the destruction of the city and the sanctuary after the Messiah is cut off. And that is history. Verse 27 says that the sacrifice and the oblation will cease... words which sound like the Old Testament service in the Temple. But we know the Temple of God is no longer a building but bodies... filled with the Holy spirit. Before Jesus Christ sacrifice and oblation were part of the service in the Temple... but after Jesus Christ sacrifice and oblation is what Spirit filled Christians do. Therefore this verse suggest that he (the prince who is to come) will persecute Spirit filled Christians.
Why would Jesus be warning Jews of his day -- Jews who were still under the law, and without the indwelling of the Spirit -- about a future persecution of Christians? There was no such thing as a Christian then, and remember, Jesus says to them, "But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:". What difference would it make to Christians if it was the Sabbath or not?

But if Jesus is speaking to observant Jews, or, prophetically, to Jews who are living in a future Israel -- an Israel where the entire country essentially shuts down on the Sabbath -- it makes sense. As I said, I like things to make sense. A warning to Christians living in this age, in any given country of the world, to pray they don't have to flee on the Sabbath (or in the winter, for that matter), makes no sense. All the verses need to fit, and until I hear a good explanation for why we should be concerned about the day or the time of year, I will go with the explanation that makes sense now.

Thunderian

Superstar
I see..that’s a problem then..thanks for telling me. I’ve been trying to explain the way things really are to him..but when you deliberately misread Romans 11...the plot is lost.
Lots of people get Romans 11 wrong, and that might cause some trouble, but not nearly as much trouble as is caused if a person gets who Jesus Christ is wrong.

TokiEl

Superstar
Why would Jesus be warning Jews of his day -- Jews who were still under the law, and without the indwelling of the Spirit -- about a future persecution of Christians? There was no such thing as a Christian then, and remember, Jesus says to them, "But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:". What difference would it make to Christians if it was the Sabbath or not?
Jesus would be amiss if He didn't warn the jews of his day about the impendng Roman invasion and eradication of Jerusalem and jews.

Thunderian

Superstar
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/regular-jewish-prayers-being-held-daily-on-temple-mount.6766/post-252844

That post, which I've already responded to once, doesn't contain a single verse from the Bible that proves a third Temple will never be built by Jews. Not one single verse. A lot of the verses you have used have nothing to do with the subject at all, and references from the Quran are, obviously, useless. You also make a lot of ridiculous and inaccurate statements.

The prophecy in Daniel 9:27 has nothing to do with building a third temple. In fact, it specifically refers to the franchising of man-made temples all over the world (by their various names, e.g. churches, synagogues, mosques, etc.) as "the overspreading of abominations He shall make [it] desolate".
There's no reason to interpret the Bible in this way, unless you are trying to make it unclear. As I've been discussing with @TokiEl, the context and cross-references of Daniel 9, including the words of Jesus Christ, can only indicate an actual, physical, Jewish temple in Jerusalem in the last days.

With regard to the Scripture in support of this view, please see the following is an excerpt from the article "Christian Zionism For Dummies", which addresses this myth in detail.

A Third Man-Made Temple? Be serious.

When king David asked God if he could build a house for Him to live in, God answered:

“Shalt thou build Me an house for Me to dwell in? Whereas I have NOT dwelt in [any] house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle. In all [the places] wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spoke I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed My people Israel, saying, Why build ye not Me an house of cedar (2 Sam 7:4-7)?”

God, Who created everything, is NOT a man, nor the son of man (Num. 23:19, John 4:24), and thus has no need for a physical house. He lives in the hearts and minds of everyone that invites Him in to live with them, so He can teach them how to be good (like God).

Why do you think the PEOPLE were referred to as the “House” of Israel and the “House” of Judah? The people, whom God created, were to be His House, NOT some man-made building. And why do you think the symbolic place of God was initially a tent/tabernacle? Because a tent/tabernacle can easily be taken with you wherever you go.

However, because king “David” had been God’s “well-beloved” servant, and to serve as a lesson to mankind, God decided to allow David’s son, Solomon, to build Him a house (temple), on Mt. MORIAH, where Abraham had taken Isaac, to offer him as a sacrifice to God, centuries before.

That temple, or church, is the ONLY one that God has EVER given man permission to build, and it is Satan and his priests (who blasphemously claim to work for God) who have built ALL the others, of EVERY denomination (Matt. 6:5-6, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-109).
None of this is relevant. Again, the third Temple has not been asked for by God, and it will not be of any use to the Jews in their relationship with him. It will only exist. That's all the Bible says. Arguing that God doesn't want it is meaningless. There are lots of things God doesn't want. Are we to expect that none of them is occurring, just because God doesn't like them, or are we going to start using common sense at some point?

And what did God ultimately do with that temple? After it became a den of thieves, as ALL man-made temples eventually do, Solomon’s Temple was DESTROYED not once but TWICE; the second time so utterly that there wasn’t so much as one stone left upon another (Matt. 24:1-2). This was to leave NO DOUBT that God does NOT dwell in temples made with human hands (Satan and his priests do – 2 Thess. 2:3-5, 2 Cor 11:13-15).
There was only one temple built by Solomon, to God's specific design. The second was basically a cheap copy. It was accepted by God, and the Jews had a place to perform their ceremonies again, but don't mistake it for the real thing. You should know this.

Any Christian who believes that the “Wailing-Wall” in Jerusalem is part of The Temple is calling Jesus a liar and is, by definition, antichrist.
The Western Wall is part of the foundation of the Temple Mount, and anyone who believes it's part of the Temple is ignorant, and doesn't know their Bible.

The third “temple” is, and ALWAYS has been, SPIRITUAL
as it says repeatedly throughout Scriptures.
I use Isaiah 2 a lot, but it's just such a show stopper, I can't help it. I don't mean to make the case that the temple the Jews will build is the temple Isaiah is talking about, just that there will be a physical temple again in Jerusalem, the one that is in Heaven now. I'll post the verses with my comments.

The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days [the "last days" always means the last days of this earth -- there are no days in Heaven], that the mountain of the LORD'S house [the Temple] shall be established in the top of the mountains [of Jerusalem], and shall be exalted above the hills [does it makes sense that the "temple in our hearts" would be exalted like this?]; and all nations [of the earth, for there are no nations in Heaven] shall flow unto it.
And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

If there is not going to be a physical Temple in Jerusalem again, how does any of that make sense?

How could someone possibly think God wants us to build another physical temple with human hands when they have a 100% fail rate on this planet? God has already destroyed it twice. How many times does He need to do it until you “get it”?
This doesn't make any sense, either. It's like you have a satanic gift for twisting the Bible. God himself gave David and Solomon instructions for the building of the first Temple -- and you're saying he didn't want it? God also accepted the second Temple as a fitting place for his worship -- it's dedication is covered pretty extensively in the Old Testament and Jesus worshiped and taught there -- but you'd have us believe that God didn't want that one, either?

There is no need for a physical Temple now, you're right in that, but your interpretation otherwise is completely, satanically, wrong.

Thunderian

Superstar
Jesus would be amiss if He didn't warn the jews of his day about the impendng Roman invasion and eradication of Jerusalem and jews.
You seem to have missed the question. Why is Jesus warning Jews that Christians might have to flee on the Sabbath?

Lisa

Superstar
Yes i know they have been planning that for a while... but they are running out of time. Ezekiel 38 is about to happen. Anyway the last verse in Daniel 9 is about the prince of Rome who is to come at the start of the last week to confirm a covenant with many that is the United Nations... for so in the middle or latter part of the week to forbid Spirit filled Christian fundamentalism. And destructions are coming on the wing of abominations that is nuclear missiles.
How do you know Ezekiel 38 is about to happen?

No, the anti is going to forbid sacrifices and break the treaty and will set up the abomination of desolation.
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:3-4‬ ‭
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.​

Lisa

Superstar
Lots of people get Romans 11 wrong, and that might cause some trouble, but not nearly as much trouble as is caused if a person gets who Jesus Christ is wrong.
I didn’t know a lot of people got Romans 11 wrong...I don’t see how, it’s pretty straightforward from the first verse.

I agree with ya there!

A Freeman

Superstar
That post, which I've already responded to once, doesn't contain a single verse from the Bible that proves a third Temple will never be built by Jews. Not one single verse. A lot of the verses you have used have nothing to do with the subject at all, and references from the Quran are, obviously, useless. You also make a lot of ridiculous and inaccurate statements.

There's no reason to interpret the Bible in this way, unless you are trying to make it unclear. As I've been discussing with @TokiEl, the context and cross-references of Daniel 9, including the words of Jesus Christ, can only indicate an actual, physical, Jewish temple in Jerusalem in the last days.

None of this is relevant. Again, the third Temple has not been asked for by God, and it will not be of any use to the Jews in their relationship with him. It will only exist. That's all the Bible says. Arguing that God doesn't want it is meaningless. There are lots of things God doesn't want. Are we to expect that none of them is occurring, just because God doesn't like them, or are we going to start using common sense at some point?

There was only one temple built by Solomon, to God's specific design. The second was basically a cheap copy. It was accepted by God, and the Jews had a place to perform their ceremonies again, but don't mistake it for the real thing. You should know this.

The Western Wall is part of the foundation of the Temple Mount, and anyone who believes it's part of the Temple is ignorant, and doesn't know their Bible.

I use Isaiah 2 a lot, but it's just such a show stopper, I can't help it. I don't mean to make the case that the temple the Jews will build is the temple Isaiah is talking about, just that there will be a physical temple again in Jerusalem, the one that is in Heaven now. I'll post the verses with my comments.

The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

2:2

And it shall come to pass in the last days [the "last days" always means the last days of this earth -- there are no days in Heaven], that the mountain of the LORD'S house [the Temple] shall be established in the top of the mountains [of Jerusalem], and shall be exalted above the hills [does it makes sense that the "temple in our hearts" would be exalted like this?]; and all nations [of the earth, for there are no nations in Heaven] shall flow unto it.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

If there is not going to be a physical Temple in Jerusalem again, how does any of that make sense?

This doesn't make any sense, either. It's like you have a satanic gift for twisting the Bible. God himself gave David and Solomon instructions for the building of the first Temple -- and you're saying he didn't want it? God also accepted the second Temple as a fitting place for his worship -- it's dedication is covered pretty extensively in the Old Testament and Jesus worshiped and taught there -- but you'd have us believe that God didn't want that one, either?

There is no need for a physical Temple now, you're right in that, but your interpretation otherwise is completely, satanically, wrong.
Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Thunderian

Superstar
I didn’t know a lot of people got Romans 11 wrong...I don’t see how, it’s pretty straightforward from the first verse.

I agree with ya there!
To get Romans 11 wrong, you have to start with the belief that God has cast Israel aside. Even though God promises Abraham in Genesis 15:4 that his heir would be his physical offspring, and not the spiritual church, and even though God promised in Jeremiah 31 that as long as the sun, moon, and stars wandered their courses in the sky, Israel would be a nation, and even though when Paul poses the direct question in Romans, “Has God finished with Israel?”, meaning the actual, biological, physical children of Israel, and then answers himself with a resounding “NO!”, some people insist on calling God a liar, and on denying plain scriptural truth.

Thunderian

Superstar
Isaiah 5:20-21
5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
5:21 Woe unto [them that are] wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
Meaning, of course, that you have no good answers to my good questions.

Thunderian

Superstar
The verses say what they mean, and are meant exactly as they are written.
You can’t produce a single verse to support your claim that God will prevent a third Temple being built in Jerusalem. Your interpretation of scripture is nothing I’d place much confidence in.

A Freeman

Superstar
From: THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE and THE TWO WITNESSES

Before YOU can understand the TRUTH of the Bible Prophecies, which take up 2/3 of it, or anything similarly complex, you have to decide to be TOTALLY objective and analytical about the FACTS presented and notdistracted by irrelevant "clap-trap" from organised religions and "holier than thou" theories. The Bible itself warns you NOT to be led by the "blind guides" of Organised Religions and politics (Isaiah 3 v 12-15) (Matt. 23 v 13, 16 & 24).

Like reading "blue-prints" or "electrical circuit-diagrams" there is some learning to be done & fortunately the instruction for this is in the Bible, and, as you might expect, some of it is coded to stop idiots interfering with the meaning. So it is IMPERATIVE to get the BEST translation - the new "King of kings' Bible" by JAH - Authorised by God; or use the previous best - the king James 1611 original, which is the only human-kingly Authorised Version and not modernised Satanically corrupted translations done by successive churches.

Let's take a look at some of the codes to get you started, so you may agree when you look up the chapter and verse, if you care to check it out.

SUN
- The Throne of David - (Psalm 89 v 36) - which is the British Throne. The "Stone of Scone" is Jacob's Pillar and Israel's Throne of David.

MOON - Reflects the light of the SUN. The SUN is the British Throne and the "Commonwealth" reflects her light and power (like the moon does to the sun).

STARS of heaven - U.S.A. (50 on their flag, "STAR spangled banner" etc.)

HEAVENS - Political systems (above the mountains).

MOUNTAIN - Government - (Micah 4 v 1).

EARTH - Downtrodden people (oppressed and poor).

EARTH-QUAKE - Great upheaval of the EARTH (as above).

SEA - Restless, moving people who are not as oppressed and are free to move around (Psalm 65 v 6,7).

WATERS - Peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues (languages) (Apocalypse/Revelation 17 v 15).

HORN - kingdom

UNICORN - Unique horn - "One Kingdom, world without end" - God's Kingdom on Earth - soon.

OLIVE - The "House of Israel" - (people not country)

FIG tree - Jews (Matt. 21 v 20), Christ cursing Judaism for ever in verse 19.

DAY - Year in prophecy (Ezekiel 4 v 6) (Revelation 9 v 15).

MONTH - 30 years in prophecy (Rev. 11 v 2,3 - 42 x 30 = 1260).

SEVEN - The number of completeness in Scripture.

You need to use your common-sense to see what is logical and sensible and whether the words are to be interpreted in their normal way or in God's code. A perfect example of this is when Christ said, "IF, you have enough faith and you say to this mountain, fall into the sea and it will (Matt. 21 v 21)", it obviously did not mean an actual mountain and the sea. It was coded. It is obviously possible for God to cast a mountain into the sea but why should He want to destroy a beautiful mountain that He Himself has created? It means government (mountain) and restless dis-satisfied people (sea).

Think about it. A mountain (govt.) towers over and looks down upon the sea (people) and the sea looks up at the mountain. The sea (people) cannot remove the mountain (govt.) without a tidal-wave. IF you have enough faith and tell the people the TRUTH of God's Perfect System of Government and Laws, you can create that tidal-wave with God's help, for everyone's benefit. SIMPLE.

Now you can start to decode the Prophecies and understand some of them. You cannot decode all of them because God says so, in many places e.g. Daniel was told that the words of one Prophecy were sealed until the time of the end (Daniel 12 v 9). Apocalypse/Revelation chapter 5 tells you that the Book (Bible Prophecy) given to John was sealed with 7 seals. That means completely sealed, because 7 is the number of completeness in Scripture:- 7 days of creation; 7 millennia; 7 churches; etc.

The COMMANDments; Laws; Statutes; Judgements; Economic Policy; Agricultural Policy and Diet are all written in "plain language" for EVERYONE to understand and Live by, but the Prophecies are written in code.

The Prophecies are written in code for two good reasons:-

. They were not meant to be understood at the wrong time, i.e. the majority were not meant to be understood by the people of the time when they were written. They were meant for the future, sometimes a few, sometimes hundreds and sometimes thousands of years in the future. The last ones are still being fulfilled, today.

. The Prophecies warn of what is going to happen to the rich rulers of the Earth, and the Churches, who have worked with the rich to keep the masses in the dark; down and poor, by helping the rich to hide God's PERFECT Laws and substitute the rich people's oppressive and illegal laws.

The rich rulers set the curriculum in their schools and control all knowledge given to the people so that they can control their minds and enslave them. If they could understand what the Bible says about them and how evil they are, they would have destroyed the Bible.

God, knowing ALL things and ALL people, knew this and so wrote the Bible Prophecies in code, to protect them from destruction by our rich and evil rulers.

Harsh description? But in God's eyes, according to His Bible, very TRUE.

A Freeman

Superstar
It's been suggested that the first few verses in the second chapter of Isaiah are somehow “proof” of a third temple that the so-called Jews are going to build. However, upon an honest review of those verses, it can be seen that very clearly is NOT the case.

Isaiah 2:1-5 (see also Micah 4:1-5)

2:1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judahand Jerusalem.
2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the "I AM"'s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

The “mountain” of the “I AM”'s house is God's Government, the "Unique Horn” i.e. The Kingdom of God on Earth, which WILL be established over and above every man-made government (mountain) and bureaucracy (hill).

2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the "I AM", to the House of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His Ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the Law, and the Word of the "I AM" from Jerusalem.

NONE of which has already happened. The counterfeit Jews (Ashkenazis and Idumean Edomite converts to Talmudic Judaism) are NOT the tribe of Judah, nor are they the two-tribed “House of Judah” (the tribes of Judah and Benjamin), nor can they possibly be ANY of the ten-tribed “House of Jacob/Israel” which actually retained the name Israel.

The ten-tribed “House of Israel” are, in fact, the ten “lost” tribes of Israel, which today are the British, American, Irish, Australian, Canadian, New Zealanders, South Africans, Dutch, Scandinavian and the Baltic States, along with the Gibraltarians.

2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

This is a very clear and direct reference to JUDGEMENT DAY (Mal. 4). It should be self-evident to anyone that is even marginally awake spiritually that the world we are currently live in is constantlyin a state of war, thanks in large part due to the counterfeit Jewish state of Israel, and that war will only continue to grow until it becomes WW3, culminating in Armageddon.

It is only AFTER Judgement Day, that the 144,000 who are redeemed from the Earth will experience The Kingdom of God, where there is no war nor any temples, nor any organized religions, man-made governments, or unjust legal systems either. Only Freedom, Justice, Peace, Prosperity, Safety and Security for ALL under God's PERFECT Law of Liberty.

2:5 O House of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the Light (Wisdom) of the "I AM".

So, in truth, there is absolutely no mention of the counterfeit Jews (who are NOT actually Judah) building a third temple in Isaiah 2, which is prophecy about the world AFTER Judgment Day, as anyone can plainly see.

God does NOT dwell in temples made with human hands.

Acts 7:48-50
7:48 Howbeit the Most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
7:49 Heaven [is] My throne, and Earth [is] My footstool: what house will ye build Me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of My rest?
7:50 Hath not My hand made all these things?

Acts 17:23-25
17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your gods that ye worship, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, Him declare I unto you.
17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and Earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though He needed any thing, seeing He giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

Last edited: