Regular Jewish prayers being held daily on Temple Mount

Thunderian

Superstar
Say what please? Say that those occupying the land of Israel are counterfeit Jews (Rev. 2:9, 3:9) or that they won't be allowed to build a third temple no matter how hard they try?

The former has already been covered in another thread:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/post-247027

The latter has already been covered above. Please take the time to read it.
Don’t link to another thread and make people wade through that just to get a straight answer. If you have the time to post in this thread, just post an answer, already.

What verses in the Bible tell us that pretend Jews won’t be allowed to build the third Temple?

A Freeman

Superstar
Don’t link to another thread and make people wade through that just to get a straight answer. If you have the time to post in this thread, just post an answer, already.
What verses in the Bible tell us that pretend Jews won’t be allowed to build the third Temple?

You've already been provided those verses in THIS thread, which you would know if you were actually spiritually awake.

If anyone would like to understand why the overwhelming majority of "Israelis" today are non-semitic AshkeNAZIS pretending to be Jews, then they are more than welcome to visit the previously linked thread to do so, regardless of whether you approve or not.

That link again is: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/post-247027.

The original source article about these counterfeit Jews may also be found at the following link:

Them Which Say They Are Jews But Are NOT
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2019/05/25/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not/

And the article which included the information and passages about Mt. Moriah and why God will not allow a third man-made temple there, is linked below, for everyone's convenience.

Christian Zionism For Dummies
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2019/06/08/christian-zionism-for-dummies/

Most Christians have been led astray by all of this well-funded Zionist propaganda, and need to wake-up before they are led to slaughter under the "Noahide Laws" that have been put in place with fraudulent legislation, to carry out the mass-executions of Christians.

phipps

Star
The Christian Today is considered Israel.

PROPHETIC STATEMENT

Genesis 49:10, "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, Nor a lawgiver from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes; And to Him shall be the obedience of the people."

Hosea 2:23, "Then I will sow her for Myself in the earth, And I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy; Then I will say to those who were not My people, ‘You are My people!’ And they shall say, ‘You are my God!’ ”

PROPHETIC STATEMENT REPEATED BY CHRIST (He is speaking to Jews here)

Matthew 21:43, "“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it."

PROPHECY FULFILLED

Acts 13:46, "Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, “It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles."

Romans 2:28-29, "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God."

Romans 9:6-8, "But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel, nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, “In Isaac your seed shall be called.” That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed."

Galatians 3:29, "And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Also notice what Jesus Himself said to the Jews...

Mark 12:1-12, "Then He began to speak to them in parables: “A man planted a vineyard and set a hedge around it, dug a place for the wine vat and built a tower. And he leased it to vinedressers and went into a far country. Now at vintage-time he sent a servant to the vinedressers, that he might receive some of the fruit of the vineyard from the vinedressers. And they took him and beat him and sent him away empty-handed. Again he sent them another servant, and at him they threw stones, wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully treated. And again he sent another, and him they killed; and many others, beating some and killing some. Therefore still having one son, his beloved, he also sent him to them last, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’ But those vinedressers said among themselves, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ So they took him and killed him and cast him out of the vineyard. “Therefore what will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the vinedressers, and give the vineyard to others. Have you not even read this Scripture:

‘The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.
This was the Lord’s doing,
And it is marvelous in our eyes’?”

And they sought to lay hands on Him, but feared the multitude, for they knew He had spoken the parable against them. So they left Him and went away."

ANOTHER PROPHETIC FACT...

Jeremiah 31:35-37, "Thus says the Lord, Who gives the sun for a light by day, The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night, Who disturbs the sea, And its waves roar (The Lord of hosts is His name): “If those ordinances depart From before Me, says the Lord, Then the seed of Israel shall also cease From being a nation before Me forever.” Thus says the Lord: “If heaven above can be measured, And the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel For all that they have done, says the Lord."

Last edited:

phipps

Star
No, they are not!
Yes they are but its sad when Christians fight the truth of God's Word that is very clear. And as I told you, you're not only fighting the truth you are contradicting parts of the Bible too. I keep praying you will be able to accept God's truth not man made doctrine.

Romans 2:28-29, "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God."

Go against God's Word all you want but the wild shoots that were grafted into Israel are not going to be kicked out of Israel. As long as they are believing people they will be part of Israel until Jesus returns. Their hearts are circumcised in spirit. Even in the Old Covenant believing Gentiles became part of Israel and a few of them are part of Jesus' family tree too according to Matthew 1:3,5,6. Ruth, Tamar and Rahab. This is the truth of God's Word and God's Word never changes.

And it doesn't matter that the majority of Christians believe the false doctrine of Israel being separate from the true Church of God. The truth of the Bible is never with the majority, its always with the minority.

Every available source of information reveals that in religious matters, at least, the majority has always been wrong. Jesus Himself said, “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man” (Luke 17:26). Only eight people went into the ark to be saved from the flood. Christ taught that only a comparable few would be saved at the end of the world. Said He, “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it” (Matthew 7:13, 14).

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
You've already been provided those verses in THIS thread, which you would know if you were actually spiritually awake.

If anyone would like to understand why the overwhelming majority of "Israelis" today are non-semitic AshkeNAZIS pretending to be Jews, then they are more than welcome to visit the previously linked thread to do so, regardless of whether you approve or not.

That link again is: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/post-247027.

The original source article about these counterfeit Jews may also be found at the following link:

Them Which Say They Are Jews But Are NOT
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2019/05/25/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not/

And the article which included the information and passages about Mt. Moriah and why God will not allow a third man-made temple there, is linked below, for everyone's convenience.

Christian Zionism For Dummies
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2019/06/08/christian-zionism-for-dummies/

Most Christians have been led astray by all of this well-funded Zionist propaganda, and need to wake-up before they are led to slaughter under the "Noahide Laws" that have been put in place with fraudulent legislation, to carry out the mass-executions of Christians.
This is a big non-answer. The inability to answer a direct question is the hallmark of a liar and an obfuscator. If there was clear scripture supporting the idea that there will be no third Temple, you would have posted it by now. Insisting that you’ve already provided the scriptural references in this thread is a lie, because you’ve done no such thing.

So, if you have scriptural proof for what you say, please post it in this thread. It’s unfair, not to mention arrogant, to make us search through another thread or some other website for the plain answer to a plain question asked here. If you’re unable to participate in good faith in this thread, stop wasting everyone’s time.

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes.

Read Zechariah 13, particularly the following verses:

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

That chapter repeats the phrase “in that day”, and is referring to the Day of the Lord, a period of time that will include what’s known as the Tribulation, and the second advent of Jesus Christ.

During the Tribulation, Satan will make war against the children of Israel — Revelation 12 covers this — but Jesus Christ will protect and preserve a remnant through this time. However, the verses from Zechariah give us an idea of how big that remnant will be. Only one out of every three Jews will survive what’s to come, and that’s why there’s a sense of dread in me as I am watching what is taking place. This is all prelude to another Holocaust.
Well time will tell... but Zechariah 13 found its fulfillment in the Roman invasion and eradication of jews and Jerusalem.

Regathering a remnant of jews for just another Holocaust... would be cruel. Although Tel Aviv which is some kind of gay capital in the ME is living on the edge...

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Well time will tell... but Zechariah 13 found its fulfillment in the Roman invasion and eradication of jews and Jerusalem.
Zechariah 13:8-9 says that two-thirds of the Jews will be killed, and the remaining third will call on the name of the Lord, and they will be his people, and he will be their God. Are you saying that’s happened already? When did the entire nation of Israel turn to God and accept him?

TokiEl

Superstar
Zechariah 13:8-9 says that two-thirds of the Jews will be killed, and the remaining third will call on the name of the Lord, and they will be his people, and he will be their God. Are you saying that’s happened already? When did the entire nation of Israel turn to God and accept him?
Zechariah 13 7“Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd,
Against the Man who is My Companion,”
Says the LORD of hosts.
“Strike the Shepherd,
And the sheep will be scattered;
Then I will turn My hand against the little ones.

This verse is clearly talking about Jesus Christ whom the Father smote for our sins. And the next verse 8 foretold of the roman slaughter of jews where only one-third survived into captivity. And refined by fire... well that's the Holocaust. And we know there will come a time... when the jews will call upon Jesus Christ. We're not there yet...

Thunderian

Superstar
There is no mention of a temple in Danel 9:27.
Well, let's see.

And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Verse 26 speaks about the city and the sanctuary. Verse 27 says that the sacrifice and the oblation will cease. Now, as a student of the Bible, what city, and what sanctuary, would fit the bill for the sacrifice and oblation verse 27 refers to?

Just in case we need help, Jesus himself spells it out:

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

The holy place is the sanctuary, spoken of by Daniel the prophet. Can you really build an argument that Daniel 9:27 doesn't mention a temple?

Now, you may ignore this common sense interpretation and insist that all this took place already, but if we continue reading the words of Jesus in Matthew 24, we come to this verse, where Jesus speaks of what will take place immediately after the abomination of desolation he told us to read about in Daniel:

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Great persecution will come on the Jews -- a persecution unlike any they had endured, or ever would. If this was the persecution that followed the destruction of the second temple and the sacking of Jerusalem shortly after the time of Jesus, and that was the greatest tribulation of all time, according to the Bible, then where do you put the Holocaust?

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys things that make sense. In your interpretation of the Bible, there is a lot that doesn't make sense. Daniel wrote of a coming holocaust. Jesus Christ affirmed Daniel's words. Zechariah prophesied the same holocaust -- a time when two-thirds of the world's Jews would die. John wrote in Revelation of an end time war against the Jews, when they would flee to the desert and be shielded by God's hand. Isaiah, Jeremiah, Paul, Zechariah, Jesus and others all preached and wrote a consistent message about what will become of the Jews. They all tell parts of the same story.

None of what they say makes sense, though, unless you take the Bible literally and seriously when it predicts the following: In the latter days of this earth, God's people, Israel, will be regathered and judged. Most of them will die. The remnant that is left will accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah, and only then the children of Israel will be fully justified and complete in God's eyes (as Paul speaks of Romans, in the same passages fools use to try and prove that Christians are actually Jews). The prophecies of this gathering and refining of God's chosen people, the physical descendants of God's servant and friend Abraham, are woven throughout the Bible.

I know you have the pieces to this, but you need to put them together in the right way. People like @phipps have a farther way to go, because their interpretation is heresy stacked on heresy -- if they change their position on a single thing, everything collapses. But you are closer, I think. When I finally accepted the Bible as it's plainly written, it was like an audible click in my head. Things I had studied my whole life were illuminated, like when a light shines behind a picture and you see detail clearly. It's not that I had it so wrong, it's just that there's so much more detail. God's prophecy is amazingly rich. I only want people to appreciate the glory of God's word as fully as they can while on this earth. Rightly dividing the Bible's prophecy enriches every part of our Bible study.

Lisa

Superstar
Yes they are but its sad when Christians fight the truth of God's Word that is very clear. And as I told you, you're not only fighting the truth you are contradicting parts of the Bible too. I keep praying you will be able to accept God's truth not man made doctrine.
You are actually talking about yourself here..not me.

Go against God's Word all you want but the wild shoots that were grafted into Israel are not going to be kicked out of Israel. As long as they are believing people they will be part of Israel until Jesus returns. Their hearts are circumcised in spirit. Even in the Old Covenant believing Gentiles became part of Israel and a few of them are part of Jesus' family tree too according to Matthew 1:3,5,6. Ruth, Tamar and Rahab. This is the truth of God's Word and God's Word never changes.

And it doesn't matter that the majority of Christians believe the false doctrine of Israel being separate from the true Church of God. The truth of the Bible is never with the majority, its always with the minority.

Every available source of information reveals that in religious matters, at least, the majority has always been wrong. Jesus Himself said, “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man” (Luke 17:26). Only eight people went into the ark to be saved from the flood. Christ taught that only a comparable few would be saved at the end of the world. Said He, “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it” (Matthew 7:13, 14).
I never said that they would be kicked out..I just said that they aren’t the new Israel..there is no such thing.

Sure, there are gentiles in Jesus family tree..and you made a distinction just now between them and real Israel.

Sure..the broad way has more people going through it..but you don’t stop to realize that just because you believe contrary to something, that you could be wrong too.

Lisa

Superstar
From what I can see, he hasn't rightly divided it on any subject.
Idk, honestly. I do think he is right about once saved always saved..but I can’t remember all his talking points on that..so I’ll say that loosely. Otherwise, I don’t really read everything he posts..so I can’t speak to more.

Thunderian

Superstar
I was surprised you said that..lol!
He thinks Jesus and Michael the archangel are the same person. I wouldn't trust anything he says, even if I agreed with him. He does the same thing that @A Freeman is doing on this thread. He insists he's already answered the question, or links you to another site. You can't get straight answers from these people, and it's a waste of time trying. They are liars and obfuscators. The truth is their enemy.

Lisa

Superstar
He thinks Jesus and Michael the archangel are the same person. I wouldn't trust anything he says, even if I agreed with him. He does the same thing that @A Freeman is doing on this thread. He insists he's already answered the question, or links you to another site. You can't get straight answers from these people, and it's a waste of time trying. They are liars and obfuscators. The truth is their enemy.
I see..that’s a problem then..thanks for telling me. I’ve been trying to explain the way things really are to him..but when you deliberately misread Romans 11...the plot is lost.

TokiEl

Superstar
Well, let's see.

And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Verse 26 speaks about the city and the sanctuary. Verse 27 says that the sacrifice and the oblation will cease. Now, as a student of the Bible, what city, and what sanctuary, would fit the bill for the sacrifice and oblation verse 27 refers to?
Verse 26 speaks about the destruction of the city and the sanctuary after the Messiah is cut off. And that is history. Verse 27 says that the sacrifice and the oblation will cease... words which sound like the Old Testament service in the Temple. But we know the Temple of God is no longer a building but bodies... filled with the Holy spirit. Before Jesus Christ sacrifice and oblation were part of the service in the Temple... but after Jesus Christ sacrifice and oblation is what Spirit filled Christians do. Therefore this verse suggest that he (the prince who is to come) will persecute Spirit filled Christians.