Regular Jewish prayers being held daily on Temple Mount

Thunderian

Superstar
This is interesting. I think it’s a convergence of world events and prophecy.

First, the softening of the Arab position on Israel is leading to Israel letting things loosen up a bit at home. The security position seems to have changed. Israel isn’t worried about Arab backlash as much as they used to be. So they’re letting religious Jews pray on the Temple Mount.

And as regular readers of these pages ought to know by now, the Temple Mount is of rather a lot of significance, prophetically.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Regular-Jewish-prayers-being-held-daily-on-Temple-Mount-610018

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is interesting. I think it’s a convergence of world events and prophecy.

First, the softening of the Arab position on Israel is leading to Israel letting things loosen up a bit at home. The security position seems to have changed. Israel isn’t worried about Arab backlash as much as they used to be. So they’re letting religious Jews pray on the Temple Mount.

And as regular readers of these pages ought to know by now, the Temple Mount is of rather a lot of significance, prophetically.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Regular-Jewish-prayers-being-held-daily-on-Temple-Mount-610018
I noticed this one...

phipps

Star
Jews praying on Temple Mount is meaningless sadly no matter how well intentioned they are. They are not even praying through the name of Jesus Christ because they don't believe He is Messiah. The Bible tells us Jesus is God and the only way to salvation.

It’s said the location of their prayers is at the ruins of Fortress Antonia. The Temple was supposedly 600 feet south of it.

1575605543335.gif

phipps

Star
Jesus' Prophecy Concerning the Temple

Jesus Predicts the Destruction of the Temple
"
Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.” Matthew 24:1-2.

It happened just as Jesus predicted, and for nearly two thousand years since its destruction by the hands of the Romans, there has been no temple. There’s been no need since His crucifixion, because the barrier—the veil—between man and God has been removed. In Matthew 27:51, we read that at the moment Jesus died on the cross, “the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom.”

There is no longer any need for a temple where men can offer sacrifices, because Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice, once, for all humankind. "But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God." Hebrews 10:12.

If we no longer need the physical sacrifices of animals, or the intervention of Levitical priests to obtain forgiveness of sin, then there’s no need for a temple to hasten the return of the Messiah. It would be completely useless sacrificing animals for the remission of sins or have an earthly high priest advocate for people. The Bible tells us we have a High Priest in heaven advocating on our behalf.

Hebrews 4:14-16, "Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

Hebrews 8:1-2, 5, "Now this is the main point of the things we are saying: We have such a High Priest, who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a Minister of the sanctuary and of the true tabernacle which the Lord erected, and not man. who serve the copy and shadow of the heavenly things, as Moses was divinely instructed when he was about to make the tabernacle. For He said, “See that you make all things according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”

Hebrews 9:11-12, "But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us."

Thunderian

Superstar
Jews praying on Temple Mount is meaningless sadly no matter how well intentioned they are. They are not even praying through the name of Jesus Christ because they don't believe He is Messiah. The Bible tells us Jesus is God and the only way to salvation.
Belief in Jesus Christ is not a prophetic requisite for Israel’s regathering. However, the fact that they are in their land and a nation again is direct fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

Thunderian

Superstar
I wonder if it will morph into allowing a new temple?
I think this is what we’re moving toward. Peace with Israel has never been such an attractive prospect for Arab Muslim nations, and everything seems to be moving toward an unprecedented peace. We can expect a peace deal to be promoted and signed very soon between Israel and all her former middle eastern enemies, and a part of that deal will be a Jewish Temple.

Think about all this:

Top level figures in business and politics from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, and many other middle eastern countries are openly calling for peace and friendship with Israel. In many cases, Israel already has long established covert relationships with these countries, but have kept everything on the DL because anti-Israel sentiment was so strong. Well, that sentiment has changed. Younger Arabs don’t hate Israel like they used to, and the Palestinian cause is basically dead in the water.

Speaking of the Palestinians, we’ve been watching their ship sail away for awhile now, and it’s clear that both Palestinians and the rest of the world have had it. The billions of dollars in support they get annually is drying up because they are using it to attack Israelis instead of building any useful infrastructure for Palestinians, and the “spontaneous” days of rage are attracting less and less protestors each time. Just like in the rest of the Middle East, the Palestinians finally hate their own leaders more than they hate Israel. The only people who claim to support the Palestinian cause these days are Islamic terrorists and leftists — everyone else is over it, and we’re going to see a big change there soon, as well. It’s all part of what’s going on.

Meanwhile, Israel has quietly been letting unprecedented amounts of Palestinian into Israel to work and use other Israeli services, and the result of this is even more of an interlocking economy. Palestinians these days would rather have peace and a paycheque than blow themselves up for some fat, corrupt, warlord in Qatar.

All this has lead to Israel feeling like they can ease some of the restrictions they’ve put on religious Jews who visit the Temple Mount. They don’t fear a backlash any longer.

Thunderian

Superstar
If we no longer need the physical sacrifices of animals, or the intervention of Levitical priests to obtain forgiveness of sin, then there’s no need for a temple to hasten the return of the Messiah.
You don’t understand what’s happening. This has nothing to do with forgiveness of sin or with hastening the return of Jesus Christ. We are watching prophecy unfold, and you’re not able to appreciate any of it. Sad!

Lisa

Superstar
I think this is what we’re moving toward. Peace with Israel has never been such an attractive prospect for Arab Muslim nations, and everything seems to be moving toward an unprecedented peace. We can expect a peace deal to be promoted and signed very soon between Israel and all her former middle eastern enemies, and a part of that deal will be a Jewish Temple.

Think about all this:

Top level figures in business and politics from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, and many other middle eastern countries are openly calling for peace and friendship with Israel. In many cases, Israel already has long established covert relationships with these countries, but have kept everything on the DL because anti-Israel sentiment was so strong. Well, that sentiment has changed. Younger Arabs don’t hate Israel like they used to, and the Palestinian cause is basically dead in the water.

Speaking of the Palestinians, we’ve been watching their ship sail away for awhile now, and it’s clear that both Palestinians and the rest of the world have had it. The billions of dollars in support they get annually is drying up because they are using it to attack Israelis instead of building any useful infrastructure for Palestinians, and the “spontaneous” days of rage are attracting less and less protestors each time. Just like in the rest of the Middle East, the Palestinians finally hate their own leaders more than they hate Israel. The only people who claim to support the Palestinian cause these days are Islamic terrorists and leftists — everyone else is over it, and we’re going to see a big change there soon, as well. It’s all part of what’s going on.

Meanwhile, Israel has quietly been letting unprecedented amounts of Palestinian into Israel to work and use other Israeli services, and the result of this is even more of an interlocking economy. Palestinians these days would rather have peace and a paycheque than blow themselves up for some fat, corrupt, warlord in Qatar.

All this has lead to Israel feeling like they can ease some of the restrictions they’ve put on religious Jews who visit the Temple Mount. They don’t fear a backlash any longer.
Wow! That’s really unprecedented!

Lisa

Superstar
You don’t understand what’s happening. This has nothing to do with forgiveness of sin or with hastening the return of Jesus Christ. We are watching prophecy unfold, and you’re not able to appreciate any of it. Sad!
That’s what I’ve been trying to tell him, but he won’t listen to me.

Vixy

Star
Oh its way worse than that! Theyre also doing sacrifices, first grains, now animal sacrifices, theyce asked Trump to pay for it being erected but he declined, they have the walls, roof and even the chandeleir that will hang above the doorway ready, theyre just waiting for a "Go" to do it. Check this out:

The whole damn WORLD awaits the antichrist!

phipps

Star
I appreciate it if its biblical and does not contradict the Bible. Temple Mount has no role in prophecy. In fact events, people, and places in Israel have not been the subject of Bible prophecy for hundreds of years. Never again will old Jerusalem be a focal point of prophetic events until, after the millennium, when Christ returns to this earth and sets His feet on the Mount of Olives.

So far what I've read from your posts about Israel contradict the Bible. You're a Zionist and believe a third earthly Temple is going to be built even though the Bible never mentions it at all. Biblically Jesus is our High Priest and advocate in the heavenly Temple and after He finishes His Priestly duties He will come from the heavenly Temple for His people. The whole book of Hebrews and the New Testament on the subject of the heavenly Temple is completely ignored by Zionists.

So if that makes me sad, then let me be. I don't care what you think of me!

Last edited:
I appreciate it if its biblical and does not contradict the Bible. Temple Mount has no role in prophecy. In fact events, people, and places in Israel have not been the subject of Bible prophecy for hundreds years. Never again will old Jerusalem be a focal point of prophetic events until, after the millennium, when Christ returns to this earth and sets His feet on the Mount of Olives.

So far what I've read from your posts about Israel contradict the Bible. You're a Zionist and believe a third earthly Temple is going to be built even though the Bible never mentions it at all. Biblically Jesus is our High Priest and advocate in the heavenly Temple and after He finishes His Priestly duties He will come from the heavenly Temple for His people. The whole book of Hebrews and the New Testament on the subject of the heavenly Temple is completely ignored by Zionists.

So if that makes me sad, then let me be. I don't care what you think of me!
I agree with you on this, there is nothing in Orthodox Judaism, nor Christianity, nor even Islam about these superstitious ideas. They are very late ideas (post-1700AD) that evolved into a facet of the Zionist ideology, they cannot be found in the legitimate beliefs of either three religions.
The complete absence of it in those religions combined with the mindless insistence on prophecies being fulfilled about it just goes to show where so many people's heads are :rolleyes:

Anyway, in fifty years time that whole area in Jerusalem will probably just be a renovated and commercialized shopping mall anyway, lmao.

If a prophecy is fulfilled, it is fulfilled. What terms do you think still need to be met before you accept that the rebirth of Israel as fulfilled prophecy?
I think it's pertinent to ask if this fulfillment is due to divine providence or due to human machinations. Surely you wouldn't be equally supportive in both instances?