Regarding Uyghur

Footage of the interior and exterior of the internment camps -

Former* female detainees relate their experiences of torture and r*pe by the prison guards -
* They are only released once completely physically and emotionally broken.

"My job was to remove their clothes above the waist and handcuff them so they cannot move," said Gulzira Auelkhan, crossing her wrists behind her head to demonstrate. "Then I would leave the women in the room and a man would enter - some Chinese man from outside or policeman. I sat silently next to the door, and when the man left the room I took the woman for a shower."

The Chinese men "would pay money to have their pick of the prettiest young inmates", she said.

Some former detainees of the camps have described being forced to assist guards or face punishment. Auelkhan said she was powerless to resist or intervene.

Asked if there was a system of organised r*pe, she said: "Yes, r*pe."

"They forced me to go into that room," she said. "They forced me to take off those women's clothes and to restrain their hands and leave the room."

Some of the women who were taken away from the cells at night were never returned, Ziawudun said. Those who were brought back were threatened against telling others in the cell what had happened to them.

The women had their jewellery confiscated. Ziawudun's earrings were yanked out, she said, causing her ears to bleed, and she was herded into a room with a group of women. Among them was an elderly woman who Ziawudun would later befriend.

The camp guards pulled off the woman's headscarf, Ziawudun said, and shouted at her for wearing a long dress - one of a list of religious expressions that became arrestable offences for Uighurs that year.

"They stripped everything off the elderly lady, leaving her with just her underwear. She was so embarrassed that she tried to cover herself with her arms," Ziawudun said.

"I cried so much watching the way they treated her. Her tears fell like rain."

Then sometime in May 2018 - "I don't remember the exact date, because you don't remember the dates inside there" - Ziawudun and a cellmate, a woman in her twenties, were taken out at night and presented to a Chinese man in a mask, she said. Her cellmate was taken into a separate room.

"As soon as she went inside she started screaming," Ziawudun said. "I don't know how to explain to you, I thought they were torturing her. I never thought about them raping."

The woman who had brought them from the cells told the men about Ziawudun's recent bleeding.

"After the woman spoke about my condition, the Chinese man swore at her. The man with the mask said 'Take her to the dark room'.
"The woman took me to the room next to where the other girl had been taken in. They had an electric stick, I didn't know what it was, and it was pushed inside my genital tract, torturing me with an electric shock."

Ziawudun's torture that first night in the dark room eventually came to an end, she said, when the woman intervened again citing her medical condition, and she was returned to the cell.

About an hour later, her cellmate was brought back.

"The girl became completely different after that, she wouldn't speak to anyone, she sat quietly staring as if in a trance," Ziawudun said. "There were many people in those cells who lost their minds."

In separate testimony to the Uyghur Human Rights Project, Sedik said she heard about an electrified stick being inserted into women to torture them - echoing the experience Ziawudun described.

There were "four kinds of electric shock", Sedik said - "the chair, the glove, the helmet, and anal r*pe with a stick".

"The screams echoed throughout the building," she said. "I could hear them during lunch and sometimes when I was in class."

Another teacher forced to work in the camps, Sayragul Sauytbay, told the BBC that "r*pe was common" and the guards "picked the girls and young women they wanted and took them away".

She described witnessing a harrowing public gang r*pe of a woman of just 20 or 21, who was brought before about 100 other detainees to make a forced confession.

"After that, in front of everyone, the police took turns to r*pe her," Sauytbay said.

"While carrying out this test, they watched people closely and picked out anyone who resisted, clenched their fists, closed their eyes, or looked away, and took them for punishment."

The young woman cried out for help, Sauytbay said.

"It was absolutely horrendous," she said. "I felt I had died. I was dead."

In the camp in Kunes, Ziawudun's days drifted into weeks and then months. The detainees' hair was cut, they went to class, they underwent unexplained medical tests, took pills, and were forcibly injected every 15 days with a "vaccine" that brought on nausea and numbness.

Women were forcibly fitted with IUDs or sterilised, Ziawudun said, including a woman who was just about 20 years old. ("We begged them on her behalf," she said.) Forced sterilisation of Uighurs has been widespread in Xinjiang, according to a recent investigation by the Associated Press. The Chinese government told the BBC the allegations were "completely unfounded".

As well as the medical interventions, detainees in Ziawudun's camp spent hours singing patriotic Chinese songs and watching patriotic TV programmes about Chinese President Xi Jinping, she said.

"You forget to think about life outside the camp. I don't know if they brainwashed us or if it was the side effect of the injections and pills, but you can't think of anything beyond wishing you had a full stomach. The food deprivation is so severe."

"They don't only r*pe but also bite all over your body, you don't know if they are human or animal," she said, pressing a tissue to her eyes to stop her tears and pausing for a long time to collect herself.

"They didn't spare any part of the body, they bit everywhere leaving horrible marks. It was disgusting to look at.

"I've experienced that three times. And it is not just one person who torments you, not just one predator. Each time they were two or three men."

Later, a woman who slept near Ziawudun in the cell, who said she was detained for giving birth to too many children, disappeared for three days and when she returned her body was covered with the same marks, Ziawudun said.

"She couldn't say it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and sobbed continuously, but she said nothing."

Last edited:
May the oppressors return to the Almighty post haste so real, never ending torment can begin.
Ameen

14:42 And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].

3:178 And let not those who disbelieve ever think that [because] We extend their time [of enjoyment] it is better for them. We only extend it for them so that they may increase in sin, and for them is a humiliating punishment.

DesertRose

Superstar
Uyghur Muslims latest: "We are facing a genocide..." according to prominent Uyghur activist
Arslan Hidayat, General Secretary of the Uyghur Revival Association, talks to us about the plight of the Uyghurs. Today, numerous organisations, scholars and leaders from all across the Muslim community are gathering in London to show solidarity to the Uyghur community.

The same people who lied through their teeth about 9/11, afghanistan, iraq, syria, libya, iran, palestine, pakistan and kashmir, are now the ones pushing anti-chinese propaganda.
why do you believe any of the above is legit when there's little solid evidence?

showing an image of some cameras, some muslims...ffs..that is not good enough. some bearded looking turkic fella with some pics on twitter/insta...

no sooner did China step up their projects within pakistan, the west has come out with this..and you guys are pushing it. Well done. smart bunch you lot are.

Study the hadith on al hind, korosan, transoxiana.
You don't need to support china, but why would you believe the propaganda?

I do however believe there is a wahabi/saudi, western backed plan to destabalise xinjiang that china is probably fighting against. It's no different to when Russia helped the Dagestani's take out the wahabis who had taken over Chechnya and were killing Dagestanis no questions asked.
Yet back in the 90s the common joe muslim was praying for Chechnya (not Dagestan). the image of Dagestan was that it was a sell out.

free2018

Star
The world government is showing us what they want to do with us all. They are running tests on vulnerable populations like the Uyghurs. CCP is evil. And they have company in all of the nations.

Thailand is on military lockdown. Malaysia is basically in and out strict lockdown with quarantine after quarantine.

People who deny the genocide, consider that the CCP themselves have admitted to it. First they denied it outright, then they said they were voluntary and simply for re-education, then they said it is needed to tackle extremism. Besides this, the evidence is abundant, not least from testimony.

Start just by reading their own tweets.

1626194731000.png

Last edited:
People who deny the genocide, consider that the CCP themselves have admitted to it. First they denied it outright, then they said they were voluntary and simply for re-education, then they said it is needed to tackle extremism. Besides this, the evidence is abundant, not least from testimony.

Start just by reading their own tweets.

View attachment 58646
detaining people is not Genocide dude, so no they didn't admit anything.

I will admit that its really hard to understand what is going on with this, because as usual there are evil people on both sides of this story/conflict.

Yes the vast majority of anti-China propaganda is coming from the Neocons and the far right. People who had no qualms about slaughtering millions of muslims and demonizing them any chance they get.

Now all of a sudden those who hated muslims with a passion, suddenly care about muslims when they can use it to attack China.

Smells like BS tbh.

At the same time China is testing out a technological AI control grid and they are said to be in a race against the West to control AI and police state apparatus.

There's also some very strange bed fellows in this whole thing which makes it even more confusing.

Erik Prince's Blackwater firm is involved in the detention of Uguyhr muslims and he seems to have deals with the Chinese state, (or at least private business elements in China)

So while Prince is working with the Chinese to detain muslims, he is a part of the whole right wing network which is demonizing China.

If I were to guess, China is doing some bad shit, but at the same time it is massively exaggerated by the propagandists in the West.

DesertRose

Superstar
We believe our brethren regarding their treatment by the oppressor CCP.
Home / News / Report: Uyghur Muslims living in Chinese “dystopian hellscape”

Report: Uyghur Muslims living in Chinese “dystopian hellscape”

Report: China’s Mass Internment, Torture and Persecution of Muslims in Xinjiang

Tiger Chairs and Cell Bosses
Police Torture of Criminal Suspects in China

detaining people is not Genocide dude, so no they didn't admit anything.

I will admit that its really hard to understand what is going on with this, because as usual there are evil people on both sides of this story/conflict.

Yes the vast majority of anti-China propaganda is coming from the Neocons and the far right. People who had no qualms about slaughtering millions of muslims and demonizing them any chance they get.

Now all of a sudden those who hated muslims with a passion, suddenly care about muslims when they can use it to attack China.

Smells like BS tbh.

At the same time China is testing out a technological AI control grid and they are said to be in a race against the West to control AI and police state apparatus.

There's also some very strange bed fellows in this whole thing which makes it even more confusing.

Erik Prince's Blackwater firm is involved in the detention of Uguyhr muslims and he seems to have deals with the Chinese state, (or at least private business elements in China)

So while Prince is working with the Chinese to detain muslims, he is a part of the whole right wing network which is demonizing China.

If I were to guess, China is doing some bad shit, but at the same time it is massively exaggerated by the propagandists in the West.
The more you look at it through a meta-political lens (who is against who, who gains most from this), the more you will be led to denying damning evidences, evidences that are too inconvenient, too anomolous to fit into your preconceived hypothesis. It's not a good method of looking for the truth, because you will discard any data that does not confirm your theory.

Evidences such as: aerial photographs of newly built internment camps in Xianjiang (some showing crematoria and graveyards built alongside them), footage of the inside of the camps, testimony of detainees (r*pe, torture, forced abortions), statistical data showing decrease in Uyghur birth rates (how do you explain 60% decrease in birth rates over a three year period when birth rates in the country as a whole only fell by 10%?), testimony of Uyghurs who have fled to other countries and lost their family members.

Besides this, there are leaked CCP gov't documents admitting to the detention and specific targeting of the Uyghurs.
Xi Jinping: “There must be effective educational remolding and transformation of criminals.”
Chen Quanguo: “Round up everyone who should be rounded up.”

Leaked videos of blindfolded and shackled Uyghur prisoners.

The historical precedent is clear - Uyghurs have always wanted their own state and their dissatisfaction culminated in events like the Urumqi riots, after which the CCP began to crack down harder on the Uyghurs.

The economic motive is there - the BRI initiative and Xianjiang's plentiful natural gas means China must consolidate its control there if they want to expand Westward.

China's historic behaviours are a further evidence in itself - what China is doing to the Uyghurs they did to the Falun Gong in the 90s and 00s (detention, torture, organ harvesting, killing); their treatment of the Hong Kongers; their detainment of ethnic Mongolians, forcing Chinese culture and language on them.

This is not to mention atheist China's consistent intolerance for competing ideologies, Islam being one such ideology.

Then you can look at what the CCP have admitted themselves. The above tweet about is a clear veiled inference to population control measures. Other Chinese social media propaganda, that they think is making them look good, similarly exposes their pathological outlook on the Uyghurs.

If you yourself admit at least that they are being detained, and possibly tortured and raped, is it such a big leap in logic to consider that they are also killing them?

Let's say for the sake of argument they aren't killing them. What they're doing is worse than killing, I firmly believe. Forcing them to marry and sleep with Han Chinese, taking away their children, aborting their unborn children, punishing them for displaying any Islamic affiliation, torturing and raping.

Also, genocide is not limited to killing. Its definition according to the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide and the Rome Statute to the International Criminal Court (ICC) mention transferring children to another group, and taking measures to prevent births, as two criteria for labelling genocide, criteria covered by the CCP's actions. Lawyers have suggested that there is enough evidence to possibly convict, based on contravention of these statutes against genocide.

According to the legal opinion, that “it is at least arguable on the available evidence that there is an intent to destroy, in whole or in part, the Uyghur population of Xinjiang as such.” The evidence suggests that the actus reus requirements for the following specific crimes of genocide are fulfilled: “causing serious bodily or mental harm to Uyghurs in detention, including acts of torture and forced sterilizations; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.”

The legal opinion further states that there is sufficient evidence to find the existence of a widespread and systematic attack on Uyghurs in Xinjiang within the meaning of Art. 7 of the Rome Statute and the actus reus of “enslavement, by the use of forced labor by former and current inmates of detention facilities; imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty, constituted by widescale deprivations of liberty of members of the Uyghur population held in detention facilities without charge or trial; torture in detention facilities, including the use of ‘tiger chairs’ and sexual violence; r*pe in detention facilities; enforced sterilization of Uyghur women, as part of efforts to reduce the Uyghur population; persecution, ranging from the deprivation of liberty to sexual violence and enslavement, directed against persons on the basis that they are members of the Uyghur population and/or Muslim; enforced disappearance of members of the Uyghur population.”

Testimony of Gulbahar Haitiwaji

Sometimes, one or another of us would faint. If she didn’t come round, a guard would yank her to her feet and slap her awake. If she collapsed again, he would drag her out of the room, and we’d never see her again. Ever. At first, this shocked me, but now I was used to it. You can get used to anything, even horror.

After almost five months in the Karamay police cells, between interrogations and random acts of cruelty – at one stage I was chained to my bed for 20 days as punishment, though I never knew what for – I was told I would be going to “school”. I had never heard of these mysterious schools, or the courses they offered. The government has built them to “correct” Uighurs, I was told.

Nadira showed me around the dormitory, which had the heady smell of fresh paint: the bucket for doing your business, which she kicked wrathfully; the window with its metal shutter always closed; the two cameras panning back and forth in high corners of the room. That was it. No mattress. No furniture. No toilet paper. No sheets. No sink. Just two of us in the gloom and the bang of heavy cell doors slamming shut.

This was no school. It was a re-education camp, with military rules, and a clear desire to break us. Silence was enforced, but, physically taxed to the limit, we no longer felt like talking anyway. Over time, our conversations dwindled. Our days were punctuated by the screech of whistles on waking, at mealtime, at bedtime. Guards always had an eye on us; there was no way to escape their watchfulness, no way to whisper, wipe your mouth, or yawn for fear of being accused of praying. It was against the rules to turn down food, for fear of being called an “Islamist terrorist”. The wardens claimed our food was halal.

At night, I collapsed on my bunk in a stupor. I had lost all sense of time. There was no clock. I guessed at the time of day from how cold or hot it felt. The guards terrified me. We hadn’t seen daylight since we arrived – all the windows were blocked by those damned metal shutters. Though one of the policemen had promised I’d be given a phone, I hadn’t been. Who knew I was being held here? Had my sister been notified, or Kerim and Gulhumar? It was a waking nightmare. Beneath the impassive gaze of the security cameras, I couldn’t even open up to my fellow detainees. I was tired, so tired. I couldn’t even think any more.

At her signal, we all stood up as one. “Lao shi hao!” This greeting to the teacher kicked off 11 hours of daily teaching. We recited a kind of pledge of allegiance to China: “Thank you to our great country. Thank you to our party. Thank you to our dear President Xi Jinping.” In the evening, a similar version ended the lesson: “I wish for my great country to develop and have a bright future. I wish for all ethnicities to form a single great nation. I wish good health to President Xi Jinping. Long live President Xi Jinping.”

But as the days went by, fatigue set in like an old enemy. I was exhausted, and my firm resolve to resist was on permanent hold. I tried not to give in, but school went steamrolling on. It rolled right over our aching bodies. So this was brainwashing – whole days spent repeating the same idiotic phrases. As if that weren’t enough, we had to do an hour of extra study after dinner in the evening before going to bed. We would review our endlessly repeated lessons one last time. Every Friday, we had an oral and written test. By turns, beneath the wary eye of the camp leaders, we would recite the communist stew we’d been served up.

In this way, our short-term memory became both our greatest ally and our worst enemy. It enabled us to absorb and regurgitate volumes of history and declarations of loyal citizenship, so we could avoid the public humiliation dished out by the teacher. But at the same time, it weakened our critical abilities. It took away the memories and thoughts that bind us to life. After a while I could no longer picture clearly the faces of Kerim and my daughters. We were worked until we were nothing more than dumb animals. No one told us how long this would go on.

Death lurked in every corner. When the nurses grabbed my arm to “vaccinate” me, I thought they were poisoning me. In reality, they were sterilising us. That was when I understood the method of the camps, the strategy being implemented: not to kill us in cold blood, but to make us slowly disappear. So slowly that no one would notice.During violent interrogations by the police, I kowtowed under the blows – so much so that I even made false confessions. They managed to convince me that the sooner I owned up to my crimes, the sooner I’d be able to leave. Exhausted, I finally gave in. I had no other choice. No one can fight against themselves for ever. No matter how tirelessly you battle brainwashing, it does its insidious work. All desire and passion desert you. What options do you have left? A slow, painful descent into death, or submission. If you play at submission, if you feign losing your psychological power struggle against the police, then at least, despite it all, you hang on to the shard of lucidity that reminds you who you are.

You cannot deny, this is a fate worse than death. At least if you are killed, your identity is left intact.

I will not ignore this simply because it is an inconvenient truth for certain political camps. I have no conflict of interest here - America isn't my friend either.

People deny the CCP's systematic campaign of suppression and eradication of the Uyghurs in Xianjiang all the time. I have heard a few people say it in this thread alone. But this view has a precedent, and it is a view that is held for certain political motives, as CJ Werleman explains.

Despite this mountain of evidence, however, a growing cadre of Uyghur genocide deniers has formed within left-wing circles – specifically bloggers and pundits who refer to themselves as ‘anti-imperialists’. Chinese and Russian state media outlets, such as the Global Times and Russia Today, amplify their anti-Uyghur conspiracy theories and attacks against pro-Uyghur activists.

“It’s important to say loudly: the ‘Uyghur genocide’ narrative is a hoax that has been fabricated as a major weapon in its New Cold War against China,” tweeted Asa Winstanley, a blogger for the pro-Palestinian publication Intifada, in support of his colleague Ali Abunimah’s article, which falsely claims that the Uyghur genocide is built entirely on the imagination of a single source – Adrian Zenz – whom he smears as a “far-right, anti-Semitic German Christian Zionist”.

Last week, the far-left blog The Grayzone – the founder and contributors of which appear regularly as guests on Russia Today to lay cover for Assad-Russia war crimes in Syria – falsely claimed that stories regarding forced Uyghur labour in Xinjiang are a propaganda campaign “brought to you by US Gov, NAT, arms industry to drive Cold War PR blitz”.

Genocide denialism among the ‘anti-imperialist’ left pre-dates China’s atrocities in Xinjiang and Assad-Russia’s in Syria, however. Those in this camp also denied and downplayed genocide in Soviet Union in the 1950s); Mao’s China in the 1960s; Cambodia in the 1970s; and Bosnia in the 1990s.

This is not to say that all genocide deniers among the ‘anti-imperialist’ left have sinister or manipulative motives. I know a number of Uyghur genocide deniers who care deeply for human rights generally, but are blinded by their reflexive anti-US bias. In other words: the problem does not lie in their heart, but in their head.

More often than not, their genocide denialism reflects an ignorance or rudimentary understanding of how the international system works. Their reflexive opposition to American foreign policy leads them to view the world through a myopic lens, one which posits the US as the only force for evil in the world; an insatiable power-accumulator.

Anti-US imperialist ideology is rooted in geopolitical or international relations illiteracy; a failure to understand that we live in an anarchical international system; one absent a governing global body or police force and thus leaving each nation-state responsible for its own security. Because nations cannot be sure of their neighbour’s or rival’s intention, each nation is left with no choice but to gather as much power –military or diplomatic – as possible. It is the root cause of every arms race and both World Wars.

If the US is vanquished, as anti-imperialists wish, world peace won’t magically occur, as anti-imperialists believe. War and imperial conquests pre-date the United States.

The vacuum created by the absence of US power will be filled by another – China or Russia, for instance, which will behave no better than the US and most probably worse should they rise to global hegemonic status. The former empires of Rome, Spain, Portugal, Britain and the Soviet Union read as historical evidence for that.

This is not to excuse US imperialistic behaviour. America has been responsible for some of the worst crimes in the current and former century. The Iraq invasion, the ‘War on Terror’ and armed interventions in Latin America during the 1980s should embarrass any proponent of US power. But, when one becomes blinded by anti-US imperialism, the danger is that one also becomes blinded to human rights violations carried out by other states and powers – particularly those not allied to America. Worse still, one starts looking for reasons to excuse the behaviour of adversaries, such as China and Russia, in order to score points against the US, at great human cost to the victims of these rivals.

One can then slip into genocide denialism territory – where both dupes and monsters perpetuate the continuation of horrific violence.

I myself don't really want to argue this. If you don't believe this is happening, that's your choice. If you want to make a thread on this, feel free. This thread is exclusively for discussion of the genocide itself.

Last edited:
Vancityeagle is wrong again, how does he do it

from someone who used to live in china
LOL

For somebody who has been accusing me and others of pushing "MSM narratives" and CIA and state department propaganda, you've just seemed to swallow this one whole heartedly.

The MSM is so frothing at the mouth to cry genocide I literally just saw some stupid woman on Fox today say we should boycott the Olympics and call them the "genocide olympics" because of what was going on with the Uyghurs. This woman was so dumb she mistook Japan for China.

How does it feel to be parroting the narratives of the elites ?

LOL

For somebody who has been accusing me and others of pushing "MSM narratives" and CIA and state department propaganda, you've just seemed to swallow this one whole heartedly.

The MSM is so frothing at the mouth to cry genocide I literally just saw some stupid woman on Fox today say we should boycott the Olympics and call them the "genocide olympics" because of what was going on with the Uyghurs. This woman was so dumb she mistook Japan for China.

How does it feel to be parroting the narratives of the elites ?
I don’t get into your mind spaghetti theories. Sounds to me like China is a totalitarian hellscape that treats severely its conquested ethnically minority’s like the tibetans Mongolians and muslims. I know you have some weird thing for commies like when you claimed the ussr genocided the kulaks (farmers with 3 cows) and priests because they were collaborators. So yeah no wonder you’re always wrong, you’re bonkers mate. I agree with pescatarian, you should go make another thread if you want to make complex theories to justify chinas atrocities, this thread is for spreading awareness about the issue, not debating. Tag me in that thread if you want, don’t continue here

Vancityeagle is wrong again, how does he do it

from someone who used to live in china
Thank you for the videos.

The Indian residential schools case is similar to this. In fact if I were taking a critic's side on this, I would say, there is more hard evidence for the genocide of Native Indians than the Uyghurs, however, you would have us accept one but deny the other. That's the problem with meta- meta-political narratives and political partisanship. You accept one event for which the burden of proof is quite high, but won't accept an event that has a similarly high burden of proof, simply because the data does not conform to a preconceived political hypothesis. E.g. you said for the Kamloops discovery that ground-penetrating sonar just tells us that there are graves located in that area, nothing about the ages or identities of the dead bodies, and you used an article where natives say that they themselves bury their dead at this gravesite, but I could use a similar type of argument for the Uyghur case and say something like, "this is all testimony and hearsay at best, I will only believe this once I see the dead bodies myself, it is more logical to go with the most simple and logical explanation, which is that these camps are just re-education facilities." But the fact is, that both have occurred or are occurring, and both types of argument are fallacious, because they are based on an omission of data, and the explanation given by the denier does not explain all the available evidence.

I could just as soon substitute Uyghur-related terms into the comment I made on the Indian residential school discussion in the other thread, mimicking what a denier of the Native American genocide would say, and it would still make sense. This is what a denier of the Uyghur genocide might say:

"Reeducation camps are a gift that the benevolent CCP have bestowed on the Uyghurs, to instil in them an appreciation for Han Chinese culture. The Uyghurs are treated well, and enjoy a good standard of education. They are not punished for the benign act of speaking their native tongue, or practicing religious rituals. They are not afflicted with a degree of infertility that is not typical of other Chinese, nor are they subject to physical or sexual abuse. They do not die in numbers any higher than other Chinese. Each death is a terrible and unpreventable tragedy, nothing more. Each Uyghur is buried neatly and respectably in his own marked grave.

"Those who say otherwise are trying to destroy the left, capitulate to rightwing conservatives, and undermine the great Chinese govt. All hail the CCP."

In both, there is a denial of a stark reality, for the purposes of a petty, transient political affiliation.

It seems some left wingers accept the persecution of Palestinians and Native Americans, but won't accept the persecution of Uyghurs; some right wingers accept the persecution of Palestinians and Uyghurs, but not the persecution of Native Americans; and some Christian Evangelicals may accept the persecution of Native Americans and Uyghurs, but never that of Palestinians!

The Indian residential schools case is similar to this. In fact if I were taking a critic's side on this, I would say, there is more hard evidence for the genocide of Native Indians than the Uyghurs, however, you would have us accept one but deny the other. That's the problem with meta- meta-political narratives and political partisanship. You accept one event for which the burden of proof is quite high, but won't accept an event that has a similarly high burden of proof, simply because the data does not conform to a preconceived political hypothesis. E.g. you said for the Kamloops discovery that ground-penetrating sonar just tells us that there are graves located in that area, nothing about the ages or identities of the dead bodies, and you used an article where natives say that they themselves bury their dead at this gravesite, but I could use a similar type of argument for the Uyghur case and say something like, "this is all testimony and hearsay at best, I will only believe this once I see the dead bodies myself, it is more logical to go with the most simple and logical explanation, which is that these camps are just re-education facilities." But the fact is, that both have occurred or are occurring, and both types of argument are fallacious, because they are based on an omission of data, and the explanation given by the denier does not explain all the available evidence.

I could just as soon substitute Uyghur-related terms into the comment I made on the Indian residential school discussion in the other thread, mimicking what a denier of the Native American genocide would say, and it would still make sense. This is what a denier of the Uyghur genocide might say:

"Reeducation camps are a gift that the benevolent CCP have bestowed on the Uyghurs, to instil in them an appreciation for Han Chinese culture. The Uyghurs are treated well, and enjoy a good standard of education. They are not punished for the benign act of speaking their native tongue, or practicing religious rituals. They are not afflicted with a degree of infertility that is not typical of other Chinese, nor are they subject to physical or sexual abuse. They do not die in numbers any higher than other Chinese. Each death is a terrible and unpreventable tragedy, nothing more. Each Uyghur is buried neatly and respectably in his own marked grave.

"Those who say otherwise are trying to destroy the left, capitulate to rightwing conservatives, and undermine the great Chinese govt. All hail the CCP."

In both, there is a denial of a stark reality, for the purposes of a petty, transient political affiliation.

It seems some left wingers accept the persecution of Palestinians and Native Americans, but won't accept the persecution of Uyghurs; some right wingers accept the persecution of Palestinians and Uyghurs, but not the persecution of Native Americans; and some Christian Evangelicals may accept the persecution of Native Americans and Uyghurs, but never that of Palestinians!
Just some food for thought, that's all.

Thanks but I don’t deny the indian residential schools as history, only that the media created that recent graveyard story for political reasons, which was confirmed by one tribe who’s graveyard was being broadcasted as a site of atrocity as you said, they came out after saying that the graveyard being reported had bodies of anyone from that community going back to the 1800s until present day and they didn’t know where this fuss came from. Between that and the anonymous sonar imagining claiming to know the age of the victims it stinks of a politically motivated narrative to me.

Thanks but I don’t deny the indian residential schools as history, only that the media created that recent graveyard story for political reasons, which was confirmed by one tribe who’s graveyard was being broadcasted as a site of atrocity as you said, they came out after saying that the graveyard being reported had bodies of anyone from that community going back to the 1800s until present day and they didn’t know where this fuss came from. Between that and the anonymous sonar imagining claiming to know the age of the victims it stinks of a politically motivated narrative to me.
That's possible. Some other places have actually excavated the bodies, like at Battleford and Dunbow. If I have other points, I'll post them in the White supremacy thread.