Regarding Uyghur

you sound like a good guy, but really really naive at this point bro.
not that i know you..but you do sound very naive.

1)
did the prophet SAW mean what he said when he spoke about people inviting others to the gates of hell? he wasnt on about some imaginary character lurking in an underworld somewhere
he was literally on about the world right in front of us, the groups, the sects, the nationalists etc.

im telling you these groups on the highest levels are under the control of iblees
otherwise, no way would the prophet SAW say 'they're going to hell' so easily. they are demonic to the core..and it is by using the good nature of muslim trust in each other, to really get 'inside' peoples heads.

it's real and happening, im not exaggerating.

dont tell me about how you know good people...doesnt mean anything concerning this topic
the average joe is bound to be generally decent..
but easily corruptable..
im on about a higher level of influence than joe public.

2)
the hadith i shared
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "There will come a time when the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take to the tops of mountains and the places of rainfall so as to flee with his religion from the afflictions.

there are several hadith, the prophet SAW always advised people to get away from afflictions
and you're like 'nah, you cant just go hide in a monestary'

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There will come tribulations in which one sitting will be better than one standing. The one standing will be better than one walking. The one walking will be better than one running. Whoever seeks these tribulations will be destroyed by them. Whoever finds a place of shelter or refuge, let him take refuge in it.
Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6670, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2886

It has been narrated on the authority of Umar b. al-Khattab that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: (The value of) an action depends on the intention behind it. A man will be rewarded only for what he intended. The emigration of one who emigrates for the sake of Allah and His Messenger (may peace be upon him) is for the sake of Allah and His Messenger (may peace be upon him) ; and the emigration of one who emigrates for gaining a worldly advantage or for marrying a woman is for what he has emigrated. (Book #020, Hadith #4692)

the prophet SAW said 'flee with his religion'

the test IS in our choice itself
and dealing with the consequences

tell me bro, serious talk no bsing
if you have a son and he becomes a trans girl...

then i suppose you can tell yourself
"Allah said He will test me"

and when you die and your questioned on why you let your son 'turn' you'll say "you tested me God"
you'll be told "you didnt need to raise your kid there, in that place"

that's not to say they're any more safe in a 'muslim country'
but they are def places you can raise them that will be better than where you are right now..

keeping in mind that was my response to your question on 'good muslims', my take was
'Yes, there are real good muslims but they arent amongst us'

your response was "i know lots of good honest muslims"
sure u do lol. how would you know?

btw im not mocking you on the last bit
im not mocking your experiences of muslims, i dont know where you live/come from, but i have seen too much in my life to know DTA
im certain there are good muslims in this world, but my take is they must be 'unknown'
you might wonder 'what influence do they have and why do they matter?'
but it could be they are raising children who will grow up to become influential in the right time
it could well be that these people have powerful minds and are influencing/helping on a mental/subconscious collective level.

one of my beliefs/views is that before Isa AS came, the philosophers were the ones who developed the ideas he represented.
even monothiesm was developed by philosophers before it became a reality through religion.
With Isa AS, the greeks, persians, hindus and egyptians shared in various concepts, the main one being the 'universal consciousness'and the idea that there is an incarnation of the UC in the world, in a chosen vehicle.
this concept had no place in the old testament..
it was taken by hellenised jews like Philo, developed into a judaic messianic concept and then due to the collective belief of people at the time, it materialised literally.

i dont count out the 'thinkers' at all, they have influence on a deeper level. they plant the seeds that produce fruit later.
but it goes without saying the depth of a thinker on the metaphysical level, does depend on their level of consciousness and within that only a person of immense qualities can conquer the inner dimensions or get to a high enough level to be a positive influence. Those are levels iblees cannot reach either. Hence no matter what the evil side plan, there are things they have no control over.
in this case, there are people in this world who themselves are products/fruit of seeds planted before who have a purpose..but we know nothing of them personally.
even if there was an awliya amongst you, you would not know him..
that's my take, when i say 'they arent amongst us' what i mean is they arent public figures.

i have known good muslims in the public sphere, but they arent much use, they're good, but limited and weak. they're good, but when they are challenged with knowledge of evil from people in their circle, they willfully play ignorant. these 'type' of people exist and you think they're good but i say 'you dont know them' ie you havent tested their mettle yet.
there are many who choose the lowest entropy path as it fits them..they will pretend/feign ignorance as it suits them and make an easy cop out excuse.
there was only one imam i knew, an Alim, who i kept on talking to about what i knew..
and he kept on ignoring me
bro..
he ignored me for 10 yrs straight until my thought materialised and he himself was turfed out of the group he belonged to when he witnessed something incredibly evil from higher ups (im not giving you details as this was something not of this world).
long story short..he died pretty sad...broken, hurt etc.
in that situation, he was finally shaken and saw the truth and suffered for what he knew..
prior to that, when i was telling him, he didnt want to know, he wanted to be the public figure he was.

he was a good guy still, but im certain he'll be questioned on why he chose to be wilfully ignorant and continue moving in the circles he was in, of higher ups, sheikhs, other alims...in a sense enabling/legitimising their evil because he didnt wish to open that can of worms.
i guess because he was too deep into it, he didnt want to get out until he was given no choice.

its something i had imagined, prayed for etc..there was a time, all i cared for was that the imam knows what i know..and he acknowledges it...because me and him used to be close prior to that, but then he lost my respect.

Aazaad

Established
Xianjiang province is the westernmost part of China and so is the CCP's gateway to Central Asia. As part of the 'Belt and Road Initiative' (BRI), China offers to build powerplants, railways, highways, gas pipelines, seaports, mines and refineries for other countries, many of which were once on the route of the ancient Silk Road. Every project in each country is one part of a bigger initiative for Chinese trade, intended to increase Chinese political and economic influence across Asia and Europe, which could rival American influence. For instance, China has funded a $62 billion railway/highway corridor through Pakistan that has meant it has been able to transport oil and gas from the Middle East more directly. It also has control of a string of seaports in the Indian Ocean that means it can guard shipping routes in that area. See map below:
View attachment 42917

But as China's growth increases, so too does its need for resources, in particular from the energy-rich Xianjiang, which accounts for 40% of China's coal reserves, 20% of its oil and gas, and 20% of its potential for wind energy production. Over the past century, the threat of Uyghur separatism has meant that China has not been able to establish strong control there. Their attempt to suppress the Uyghur influence and to strip away their identity by taking away their children, punishing them for speaking their language, stopping them practising Islam, and indoctrinating them with CCP propaganda, are the ways in which China intends to establish more solid control in Xianjiang. If they allow the Uyghurs to become united (both Islamically and culturally), and to try to establish their own ethnic state, China will no longer have control of important natural resources, and will lose the potential to expand their influence into Central and South Asia. By contrast, the Hui Muslims do not belong exclusively to Xianjiang, but are more scattered across the other northwestern Chinese provinces. The Hui also do not agitate for the establishment of their own state as the Uyghurs do, and so are less of a threat to the CCP. Their language and culture are more closely aligned with that of the Han Chinese majority, they are perceived as less different than the Uyghurs, who have their own distinct culture, language and dress. As a result, they do not experience the level of suppression that the Uyghurs do, though they are certainly not free from harassment: their mosques are often targeted, and they are discouraged from practising Islam. Islam is portrayed by the atheist, communist, totalitarian CCP as an ideological threat: they often paint their suppression of Uyghurs and Muslims as merely being part anti-radicalisation/anti-extremism measures.

This video is helpful:
Well you basically answered yourself, not to defend China, but when western countries and "international" bodies express concern over any religious group, you should know they're extremists. Not a pip about Yemen, Myanmar, Pakistan (Kashmir in particular) and India, the way KSA treats Hajj pilgrims every once in a while, no impactful action about Palestine, heck even some Hui concerns, not to mention non Muslims like the Jewish Lev Tahor and Christian Amish, yet suddenly they care about Uyghurs? Uyghurs are to China what Chechenese are to Russia.

meximonk

Star
It's been my understanding that China is also the blueprint for the NWO Global Government. I earnestly believe that this type of thing will be global after their "Great Reset" that the Plandemic is bringing in runs its course in 2025 or so.

meximonk

Star
...this is also why I believe that the Muslim world will be a thorn in the side of the Illuminati; they are the only real obstacle I see left for these demonic bastards. The West has been completely infiltrated to the root by these snakes, it's not going to save anyone. I'm not trying to derail the thread here, merely state that these same Muslims that China are persecuting will probably be their downfall.

Most Muslims online hate me, which is a real shame. My Faith is very close to theirs, and I have a great many Muslim friends in RL. I nearly moved to Jordan rather than Mexico, but I know what's going to happen there.

If the Muslims unite globally, they can put a stop to this shit quickly. The problem is that places like Saudi Arabia are still being manipulated by the Illuminati.

Ultimately I believe that Muslims will, at least for a time, overcome the Illuminati NWO One World Government. The Illuminati know this too, which is why they have continually been trying to pit Christians & Jews against the Muslims and vice-versa. If we came together against these Snakes, China would be history in a matter of weeks, and this persecution would stop.

meximonk

Star
We do not worship a moon God.

The night, the day, the sun, the moon, are only a few of His signs. Do not bow down in worship to the sun or the moon, but bow down to God who created them, if it is truly Him that you worship.
Quran 41:37
You don't know who you worship. Therein lies the problem.

meximonk

Star
pescatarian09 deleted his post, (wonder why???) :

The night, the day, the sun, the moon, are only a few of His signs. Do not bow down in worship to the sun or the moon, but bow down to God who created them, if it is truly Him that you worship.

but here's my response to it:

"Then Zebah and Zalmunna said, "Rise up yourself, and fall on us; for as the man, so is his strength." So Gideon arose and killed Zebah and Zalmunna, and took the crescent ornaments which were on their camels' necks."
- Judges 8:21

pescatarian09 deleted his post, (wonder why???) :

but here's my response to it:

"Then Zebah and Zalmunna said, "Rise up yourself, and fall on us; for as the man, so is his strength." So Gideon arose and killed Zebah and Zalmunna, and took the crescent ornaments which were on their camels' necks."
- Judges 8:21
The crescent is not a symbol of Islam. That is a Seljuk Turk innovation. Islam has no symbols.

meximonk

Star
Oh, and pescatarian09 please stop trying to derail the thread, and then blame it on me like Tempy has been doing. The discussion was about Uyghur and persecution of Muslims.

neptunejoo

Established
We do know we worship Allah. That's the first thing we learn in this religion. The concept of the Creator.

But I do agree that there are too many fractions and too little unity in this world. Even in the inside of religions teaching, we are taught to hate and dismiss those who are different from us, even if we are the same faith.

And I do believe if Islam and Christians are united, is something that NWO will fear to the greatest. That's why they try to separate us, creating tension of ANYTHING.

Aazaad

Established
And then they started worshiping them.
Yes some did, but not nearly as much as some others did some of the people, from which they were supposed to learn to worship God.

And I do believe if Islam and Christians are united, is something that NWO will fear to the greatest. That's why they try to separate us, creating tension of ANYTHING.
And actual Jews, some which are a big thorn in the zionists' side.

meximonk

Star
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 22.20.05.png

In a context in which many Uyghurs in exile have their parents and siblings confined to the camps and cannot help them, some say relatives died in the camps for no reason, but their bodies were not returned home.

Ethan Gutmann, another fellow at the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, told RFA he estimates anywhere from five to 10 percent of detainees have died each year in the camps and that the location of a crematorium near the camps outside of Aksu suggests authorities may be cremating the bodies of Uyghurs who have been subjected to torture during interrogations to hide evidence.

“My view is that this was a big mistake for them to put these things in a close location to each other, because it cements what we've been suspecting,” he said.

“Normal deaths in the camp are not dealt with by the cremation center.”

Boycott Chinese Products

“They’re controlling us,” said Ma Zhongxian, 55, a local Hui businessman who had attended morning prayers, “but mostly the next generation will be affected. They will probably lose their faith, or it will be diluted.”

Adults had relative freedom to worship, he said, but Communist Party cadres, following new state guidelines, sat outside the mosques to ensure no minors entered for Friday prayers. Summer religion and Arabic schools once attended by many Hui children were banned. The call to prayer was forbidden as a “public nuisance,” Ma said, despite Muslims making up 60% of Linxia’s population.

A Times reporter visited the damaged mosques during a government-organized tour of Gansu to showcase poverty alleviation efforts. The mosques were not part of the itinerary. But a Linxia propaganda official confirmed that they had received orders from the central government to combat “Arab-ization, Saudi-ization, and pan-Islamification” in Gansu, and to restrict mosque-building and participation in the hajj, an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca.

“We are worried about foreign infiltration and religious extremism. That’s a global phenomenon,” said the official, who asked not to be named because he was not supposed to discuss the new religious controls. No extremist attacks or activity had happened in Linxia, he said. But the policy was preemptive and came from Beijing.

Officials’ approach to Gansu appears more relaxed than in neighboring Xinjiang, where Uighur minority Muslims have been detained en masse for forced “reeducation,” then either moved to prisons or shipped to low-wage factories for offenses including growing beards, having family members abroad or installing WhatsApp on their phones. Many holy sites there have been razed rather than refurbished with “Chinese” trappings.

While language and religion are fading from the newly “Sinicized” generation, the older faithful have endured in quiet. Back in Linxia, Ma Zhongxian, the businessman, said he had visited Xinjiang last year and seen stricter restrictions on religious dress and entrance to mosques, and a far stronger security state.

“We are not as bad as them yet,” he said, though he suspected Gansu could soon go in the same direction. Local officials were already saying they needed to Sinicize Muslims for “security reasons.”

“Hui, Dongxiang, everyone is the same. They’re controlling us, not just in Linxia, but in the whole country,” he said. “Of course I am afraid, but what can I do? This is the nation’s trajectory.”

All he could do was to keep his own faith. He would walk past the minaret stumps at noon and pray again.

CCP openly admitting genocide now. They're sterilising Uygur women, aborting their babies and taking away their children.

1610134465226.png

1610296357951.png

Last edited: