Regarding Uyghur

Tidal

Star
....The above verse is literally about the ISIS-types, such people in Islamic law are meant to be fought against and gotten rid of because of their transgressions. The memes that people like yourself repeat are empty and senseless, it holds no water.

There's nothing wrong in self-defence, for example if we hadn't stood up to the nazis and japs, they'd be running the world by now.
But flying airliners into buildings full of office workers on 9/11 is entirely different..

There's nothing wrong in self-defence, for example if we hadn't stood up to the nazis and japs, they'd be running the world by now.
But flying airliners into buildings full of office workers on 9/11 is entirely different..
Do you think Muslims who were educated in their religion would do such a thing? Taking an innocent life is condemned by the Quran.

al-Taleb

Rookie
ISIS aren't self defense, and as I just showed you, they are to be fought against as per the Qur'an's own words. They are enemies of Islam, they literally kill other Muslims too.

These kinds of discussion are so vapid. You people are so stuck on three or four ridiculous lazy 'criticisms' that are both easily refutable and irrelevant to Islam.
People like you have no idea what Islam is, you have no idea about it's spirituality. You're trapped in the political world without any entry towards understanding Islam, yet many of us could easily help if you had the sincerity to learn about actual Islam.
The kinds of views about the Qur'an that people like yourself propagate are so absurd, so far from reality.

Islam means pure monotheism, i.e. the belief in one God alone, without partners, associates, a son, etc. God alone is all-powerful and worthy of worship. In the Quran tells us that it is only through the remembrance of God, and the contemplation of his beautiful signs (i.e. the creation of the heavens and the earth, the moon, the stars, animals and plants), that man's heart can truly find peace. If you endeavour to find happiness through wealth, children and property, you will be sorely disappointed, because material things are of no consequence to God and will fade away, while God is eternal and absolute, and the life of the hereafter is better and more lasting. We believe that God sent to Earth many prophets and messengers to mankind, in order that they may be guided to the worship of one God alone, and away from the worship of lesser, created things, like the sun, moon and idols. These prophets were such great men as: Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad. There is a short chapter in the Quran that Muslims read in their prayers everyday, the first chapter of the Quran, and it is a bit like the Lord's prayer in Christianity. It is considered to cover all of the main ideas described in the Quran:

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Master of the Day of Judgment,
Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
Show us the straight path,
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

(Quran, 1:1-7)

God tells us that the human life on earth is only the delusion of enjoyment, and it will all end soon. It is a test by which God might determine which humans are the best in character, and the best in deed; those who are patient, humble, and submit to God's will entirely are considered to be God's righteous servants. On the Day of Judgement, we will all be judged according to the way we led our lives. Those who ignored God's commands will end up in Hell. Those who strived to adhere to God's commands will enter heaven. The Quran is a book that instructs Muslims on how they should lead their lives: Muslims should establish prayer, give in charity, fast in the month of Ramadan, and go on pilgrimage to Makkah.

The truth belongs to God alone: he is supreme over all things, everything in the heavens and earth belong to Him. Nothing has the right to be worshipped besides God. That is the essence of Islam: submission to God alone. The most important verse that describes the might and glory of God is called the verse of the throne:

Allah! There is no deity but Him, the Alive, the Eternal.
Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him.
Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth.
Who could intercede in His presence without His permission?
He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them,
while they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He wills.
His throne includeth the heavens and the earth,
and He is never weary of preserving them.
He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.

(Quran, 2:255)

Last edited:
Quran, 7: 27-30, 33

27. O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.

28. And when they commit an immorality, they say, "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has ordered us to do it." Say, "Indeed, Allah does not order immorality. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"

29. Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord has ordered justice and that you maintain yourselves [in worship of Him] at every place [or time] of prostration, and invoke Him, sincere to Him in religion." Just as He originated you, you will return [to life] -

30. A group [of you] He guided, and a group deserved [to be in] error. Indeed, they had taken the devils as allies instead of Allah while they thought that they were guided.

... 33. Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know."

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Islam means pure monotheism, i.e. the belief in one God alone, without partners, associates, a son, etc.

God is a spirit, therefore he had to use the mouths of human prophets to speak through, just as Jesus said-
"For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)
Therefore when Jesus said he was the Son of God he must have had full permission from God to say that..:)

God is a spirit, therefore he had to use the mouths of human prophets to speak through, just as Jesus said-
"For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)
Therefore when Jesus said he was the Son of God he must have had full permission from God to say that..:)
Well, here's what the Quran says about Jesus (peace be upon him):

(Chapter 19 ['Mary']: 27-36)
27. At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!
28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"
29. But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"
30. He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
31. "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;
32. "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
33. "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!
34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.
35. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.
36. Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight.

DavidSon

Star
Since last year Max Blumenthal and the Grayzone have raised suspicions about the validity of the UN report on detained Uyghur Muslims. This article by Ajit Singh questions the motivations of Adrian Zeng (the supposed authority on the Uyghur situation) as well as the multiple NGO's and lobbyists involved as tensions rise between the US and China. I'm not trying to make any definite statement, but the information Singh is conveying has received no attention from the MSM and I thought it could be helpful for those concerned.

"Forced Labor" Stories on China Brought to You by US Government, NATO, Arms Industry to Drive Cold War Blitz

It might happen, it might not, so in the meantime why worry?.. :p
You seriously think that 1 billion of us wouldn’t have taken the whole of the west if we were terrorists! Don’t look at religion and start looking at humanity. Innocent children are dying, are they terrorists too?? I don’t know how anyone with a heart can condone this?! What if it was your mother being raped and beaten because your father killed someone???? Also, if you love the west so much tell your aunt Theresa May to stop filing missiles to Syria and paying for isis!

This isn’t about your political views, this is standing up for human rights. If you did your research on 9/11 and isis you would see that it was already preplanned. This is common knowledge between conspiracy theorists. It was a catalyst for people just like you to get any chance to hate on Islam

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
..Also, if you love the west so much tell your aunt Theresa May to stop filing missiles to Syria and paying for isis!
...If you did your research on 9/11 and isis you would see that it was already preplanned. This is common knowledge between conspiracy theorists. It was a catalyst for people just like you to get any chance to hate on Islam

1- I've been saying for years that we Brits and the Americans should get out of the mideast because it's none of our business. Problem is, our politicians want a cut of the mideast oil, so they don't want to get out.

2- Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda ADMITTED they did 9/11, end of story.. :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- I've been saying for years that we Brits and the Americans should get out of the mideast because it's none of our business. Problem is, our politicians want a cut of the mideast oil, so they don't want to get out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just because they said it doesn’t mean it’s true: Omds! The US kept Osama. They also knew when the planes would crash but ignored the warning and let it happen. It was just an excuse to bomb the innocent Iraqis and create war in Iraq, when they found nothing. Also Simpson’s (the most satanic organisation) knew about 9/11 and there was a lot of predictive programming surrounding it. Of course they’re going to make Osama say he did it because they want no one to know. This isn’t about race at all. Innocent white people died that day. Muslims died that day... so did blacks. The elite don’t care because they just want to push their agenda on to everyone

Kais_1

Star

Israel did 911

:)

Tidal

Star
Just because they said it doesn’t mean it’s true: Omds!

Islamic terrorists had been killing people all around the world for years, heck they even truck-bombed one of the WTC towers in 1993, killing 7 people, so that was reason enough for America to invade the mideast, the US DIDN'T NEED to fake 9/11 as an excuse!
As for Saddam, he'd been supporting terror for years, so we had to invade Iraq to shut his trap.
And he'd had plenty of time to bury his WMD's out in the desert, so no wonder the weapon inspectors couldn't find them, or they might just have been a few flasks of bio-chemical stuff capable of wiping out cities which he kept under his bed and the inspectors forgot to look there..:)
As long as muslim terrorists come looking for trouble, the West will say to them-

Tidal

Star
Israel did 911

:)

You muslim sympathisers will be telling us Mary Poppins did it next..:)
Oh wait, this startling new footage has just emerged..

PS- I'm definitely not pro-Israel, for example Israeli terrorists hung two capture Brit POW's in cold blood years ago, and of course they also murdered Jesus, so when God trashes all jews on judgement day it'll be payback time..:)
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Bible: Hebrews 10:29-31)

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
If you see fit to quote the Quran at Muslims, why stop at two verses?

Guys, guys, you can talk til the cows come home, but the fact remains muslim terrorists are running around killing people all over the world, but Christians are not.. :p

Guys, guys, you can talk til the cows come home, but the fact remains muslim terrorists are running around killing people all over the world, but Christians are not.. :p
Examples of Christian terrorists: Brenton Tarrant, Anders Brevik, the IRA, the Ulster Volunteer Force, abortion clinic bombers/shooters, Timothy McVeigh, Robert Doggart, the KKK, Robert Bowers, etc. etc.

You can't sweep state-sponsored terrorism under the rug either: Tony Blair, George W. Bush and others are responsible for the deaths of millions in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria, most of whom are women and children.

More Muslims are being killed than are killing others, especially in Indian-administered Kashmir, Palestine, Xianjiang, Burma, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, and Iraq.

Most victims of so-called 'Islamic' terrorists are Muslims themselves. See this map:
fatalities-from-terrorism.png

In most countries, deaths from 'Islamic' terrorism account for less than 0.05% of deaths. You are more likely to be killed by a falling television, a malfunctioning elevator, a heart attack, or in a car accident, than by a 'Muslim' terrorist.

annual-number-of-deaths-by-cause.png