Refugee children in Sweden falling into coma-like states on learning their families will be deported

elsbet

Superstar

They will put their children in rafts and sail across the Mediterranean which can end fatally for themselves and their children. Also, I'll just quote the OP again because I hope you didn't understand what it said the first time:

You have a point, though: the problem is they should have never been let in. It should have been made clear right from the beginning that any refugees would be turned back.

It's about people failing to take responsibility, on all parties. The people in their indigenous nation don't depose their corrupt governments, creating situations these refugees want to flee from, and the West destroys many of these nations with wars because voters there fail to acknowledge how absurd the social system and the wealth inequality is and that rulership has been coopted by this criminal occult political elite.

The problem, in short, is the sheer stupidity and short-sightedness of people like those cheering when Trump talks about MakeAmericaGA by expanding the already absurdly bloated US military budget, failing to comprehend both how 1) weapons of war are much more expensive (and less efficient) as a means of ensuring domestic security and tranquility than care packages for these destroyed nations (you can support a lot of humanitarian work for the cost of one stealth fighter) and 2) how even if such policies benefit them locally (in the short term) these other people will suffer from their actions, directly or indirectly. In short, it is about failing to adhere to the golden rule of treating others as you would have them treat yourself. There's a good reason that rule is universally valued.

It's also why it makes my blood boil that people are so effin dense they can't figure out this 'Illuminati' system actually exists. If we could get rid of these sicko occultists just ruining everything and waging wars just to stuff their already filled-to-the-brim own coffers and pursue these insane dark agendas we could divert those freed-up resources to help rebuild these failed/destroyed nations. Peaceful, constructive solutions. But, alas, even people that should know better are just too dim and/or too egotistical to realize what game is on even when it's literally staring them in the face. The single best thing that could happen to the world is intelligent, good-hearted people being placed in positions of power. That could drain the swamp in a way that actually works.

$21 Trillion Missing – U.S. Government a Criminal Enterprise – Catherine Austin Fitts

https://usawatchdog.com/21-trillion-missing-u-s-government-a-criminal-enterprise-catherine-austin-fitts/
Good stuff ^^

".. this criminal occult political elite."

I wish it was as simple as voting them out of office-- but I don't think this country has ever been authentic. From its inception, it has been all about furthering the Great Work (the great heresy, really). But it isnt just the US-- it is everywhere, which you did a great job of illustrating.

Ever read those articles that tell us that an enormous amount of psychopaths hold very high positions of power? It makes sense to me, when you look at the world today. What kind of person kills the intellectuals, keeps only the labourers alive, and calls it a Utopian endeavour?

A psychopath. :/