Red Heifer Birth Paves Way For Renewed Temple Service

TokiEl

Superstar
With this sort of thing, I guess anything could happen @TokiEl

The heifers might not pass inspection when they reach two years old. Even if they do and they complete the ritual it doesn’t follow that the ashes will be used immediately. There is no third temple at the moment either, though the will to have one is growing.

Finally, nothing whatsoever will happen till God in His sovereign will allows it, then I believe we might enter Daniel 9:27 territory. If a pre-trib view is right, there may not be many of us original crew left to discuss it, but if not, I am sure that there would follow a rapid shutting down of free communication. That’s why I try to post up possibilities before the events.
Are you confident that the Antichrist and the Great tribulation/persecution cannot come before a jewish temple is built in Jerusalem ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Are you confident that the Antichrist and the Great tribulation/persecution cannot come before a jewish temple is built in Jerusalem ?
As I understand it, the Temple will be in place for the mid-point of the Tribulation. It could come before anything at all happens or after the Antichrist reveals himself. If it happens in our time, we will see how it develops. Whatever happens, I’m sticking with Jesus and not taking any mark on my right hand or forehead!

TokiEl

Superstar
As I understand it, the Temple will be in place for the mid-point of the Tribulation.
Yes we have a different understanding of Dan 9 as i see it as a double countdown to the Messiah and the prince who shall come (after the Messiah is cut off). As i see it Dan 9 counts down to Nisan 33 AD for the Messiah and Sept 23 2015 for the prince who shall come (whom i suppose is the Antichrist). So i don't see the last seven in Dan 9 as the start of a seven year Great trib period... but churches closed because of corona in the middle of the last seven and so ceased sacrifices and offerings. I don't see any mention of a temple in Dan 9.

Whatever happens, I’m sticking with Jesus and not taking any mark on my right hand or forehead!
What about vaccines ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What about vaccines ?
In my view, vaccines are vaccines. They can be effective, poor or ineffective and have no side effects or nasty ones.

I personally think that the whole COVID thing was played out in such a way as to deliberately activate MoTB alarm bells and have people act as though it were the Mark and Bill Gates was the Antichrist.

Why? Because the general public is now psychologically vaccinated about being warned not to take the Mark! I can imaging people queuing outside a “global citizen” loyalty facility telling the “crazies” that they said the same things about the Jabs. I don’t want the above to be true but I fear this was the plan all along.

phipps

Star
Can a red heifer purify us from death today?

The Temple Institute spokesman talked about the red heifer (Numbers 19) and how it is essential to have one in order to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem.

He said the "red heifer is the single exclusive universal antidote to the impurity caused by the exposure to death." He also says that it is designed "to bring the world to a new state of connection to the reality of God."

This is Old Covenant thinking, and it assumes the Old Covenant is still valid in the eyes of God. The rabbis do not seem to believe Jeremiah 31:31-34, where the prophet says that the covenant made under Moses was "broken" and that God was going to issue a new covenant. To them, the new covenant is just the old covenant revived.

I can understand Jews believing this, but Christians have no business supporting it, since it totally undermines the work of Jesus Christ, who was the Mediator of the New Covenant.

If God is reviving the Old Covenant, then the means of salvation must also revert back from faith to works. Red heifers must be used once again to obtain "purity" from death (mortality). In other words, we would have to attain immortality through a red heifer instead of through Jesus Christ. Red heifer would allow the replacement of you and me as "temples of God" back to the old external temple in Jerusalem. The Old Jerusalem would replace the New Jerusalem. And the rest of the animal sacrifices would replace the once-for-all sacrifice of Jesus Christ (Romans 6:10, Hebrews 9:26-28, 10:10, 1 Peter 3:18).

That is the theology of dispensationalism. Now this theology has become mainstream in Christian evangelical, Pentecostal, Charismatic, and fundamental circles.

There are many ordinary Christians who do not really understand where their denominations and leaders are taking them. They are unaware that they are supporting a system that rejects Jesus Christ. Darby-style Christianity is bringing the Church back under the Old Covenant, with a sanctuary/temple, a Levitical priesthood, and animal sacrifices. In other words, if Darby is right, then Jesus Christ died to provide grace for about 2,000 years, after which time, we will revert back to the Old Covenant.

Should we as Christians really believe that the New Covenant was a temporary feature? Was Jesus Christ's work only good for 2,000 years? Must we all submit to Judaism in the end?

It seems that the Church today has forgotten the Apostle Paul and needs to re-teach true Christianity as opposed to Judaizers. The main theological problem in the first century has arisen again today.

Link.

phipps

Star
The Bible tells us that Jesus died once for all:

Romans 6:10, "For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God."

Hebrews 9:26-28, "He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation."

Hebrews 10:10, "By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."

1 Peter 3:18, "For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring [a]us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit."

If any Christian believes in re-building the third temple with all its ceremonies that includes sacrificing animals with priests including the earthly high priest (Jesus is High Priest in the heavenly sanctuary), they will be rejecting Jesus' once for all sacrifice for all mankind. They will be saying His sacrifice is not sufficient enough.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
An analysis of the significance of current events…

I find it interesting that five heifers have been flown in. Five is the Biblical number for grace, a time we live in now. At some point the times of the gentiles and the hour of grace will be over and the time of Jacob’s Trouble will begin.

A Freeman

Superstar
Red is Satan's color (Rev 12:3).

The red heifer was burned in its entirety, and anyone who touched even its ashes was considered unclean.

Further, as with ALL ordinances and animal sacrifice, they were foreshadowing and replaced by self-sacrifice at the cross.

Colossians 2:13-14
2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He revitalized together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

See also Ephesians 2:15.

Red heifers at this point are therefore meaningless, as are any aspirations for a third temple in Jerusalem built with human hands, which God made crystal clear will NEVER stand.

Maldarker

Star
But they will build it...(because arrogance pride disbelief)

Further, as with ALL ordinances and animal sacrifice, they were foreshadowing and replaced by self-sacrifice at the cross

You where wondering what type & shadow in the bible are the above would be an example....

Karlysymon

Superstar
I couldn't help but laugh at all this. Like, for real??

But at the same time, it's truly sad that Christians are blatantly rejecting Christ and the Cross, all in the name of supporting Israel. Indeed, the brainwashing goes deep...then again, the NWO controllers have to achieve their goals somehow.

“I didn’t set out to do this, but right now, I am probably the best red heifer hunter in Texas,” Stinson told Israel365 news. “The Bible says to bring a red cow to purify Israel, and I may not understand it, but I am just doing what the Bible said.”

“The prophecies came true, and the Jews are back in Israel,” added Stinson. “Now they need to build a Temple. But it’s like buying a really nice car. If you don’t have the key, you aren’t going anywhere. The red heifer is the key to making the Temple work like it’s supposed to.”

The farmer who raised the cattle is a devout Christian who was intensely interested in this commandment and began breeding cattle for the trait, according to Stinson.

Why is the red heifer important?
In the modern day, all Jews, including kohanim, are assumed to be impure with the impurity imparted by a corpse. While in everyday life in the modern day this status does not have much of a practical effect, those impure with this type of impurity are prohibited from entering the Temple.

I wonder, if the temple is erected (which i don't think it will be), they'll just discard the vaxx passports and your entrance into the temple will only be predicated on whether you had the ashes sprinkled on you?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I couldn't help but laugh at all this. Like, for real??

But at the same time, it's truly sad that Christians are blatantly rejecting Christ and the Cross, all in the name of supporting Israel. Indeed, the brainwashing goes deep...then again, the NWO controllers have to achieve their goals somehow.

“I didn’t set out to do this, but right now, I am probably the best red heifer hunter in Texas,” Stinson told Israel365 news. “The Bible says to bring a red cow to purify Israel, and I may not understand it, but I am just doing what the Bible said.”

“The prophecies came true, and the Jews are back in Israel,” added Stinson. “Now they need to build a Temple. But it’s like buying a really nice car. If you don’t have the key, you aren’t going anywhere. The red heifer is the key to making the Temple work like it’s supposed to.”

The farmer who raised the cattle is a devout Christian who was intensely interested in this commandment and began breeding cattle for the trait, according to Stinson.

Why is the red heifer important?
In the modern day, all Jews, including kohanim, are assumed to be impure with the impurity imparted by a corpse. While in everyday life in the modern day this status does not have much of a practical effect, those impure with this type of impurity are prohibited from entering the Temple.

I wonder, if the temple is erected (which i don't think it will be), they'll just discard the vaxx passports and your entrance into the temple will only be predicted on whether you had the ashes sprinkled on you?
I do agree that some Christians seem to miss the point with Israel. I am not keen for the age of grace to come to an end, for the sake of those I love who don’t believe right now. In the same way, I don’t think Jews getting excited over red heifers or third temples is something to celebrate, just something to note.

I would want the minimum number of Jews to be around for the Tribulation, and the maximum to recognise that Jesus was their true messiah.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I do agree that some Christians seem to miss the point with Israel. I am not keen for the age of grace to come to an end, for the sake of those I love who don’t believe right now. In the same way, I don’t think Jews getting excited over red heifers or third temples is something to celebrate, just something to note.

I would want the minimum number of Jews to be around for the Tribulation, and the maximum to recognise that Jesus was their true messiah.
Israel is largely a secular society so i think we have to admit that it's a small segment of the population that's excited about the recent developments with the heifers.

As for the christians, some of it is brainwashing and the other is the failure of the churches to keep front & center Christ's high priestly ministry in the sanctuary above. If the evangelical churches preached Hebrews 8, the way they preach Genesis 12:3....telling people to love and financially support Israel...we wouldn't have such a blatant disparity.
Watch 10 preachers on tv and more than likely, all their sermons will include a call for some support for Israel but there won't be a single word about Hebrews 8.

Ofcourse, Jewish groups will reward anyone who pushes "love for Israel" and since Christ isn't going to come down and likewise reward (with tangibles) those who emphasize His role, "serving in the true tabernacle set up by the Lord", then our preachers will rather take a platter with gold that's handed to them in exchange.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Israel is largely a secular society so i think we have to admit that it's a small segment of the population that's excited about the recent developments with the heifers.

As for the christians, some of it is brainwashing and the other is the failure of the churches to keep front & center Christ's high priestly ministry in the sanctuary above. If the evangelical churches preached Hebrews 8, the way they preach Genesis 12:3....telling people to love and financially support Israel...we wouldn't have such a blatant disparity.
Watch 10 preachers on tv and more than likely, all their sermons will include a call for some support for Israel but there won't be a single word about Hebrews 8.

Ofcourse, Jewish groups will reward anyone who pushes "love for Israel" and since Christ isn't going to come down and likewise reward (with tangibles) those who emphasize His role, "serving in the true tabernacle set up by the Lord", then our preachers will rather take a platter with gold that's handed to them in exchange.
I used to be a school governor and one of the things we were supposed to be was a “critical friend” to the school and staff. This meant having in mind the kind of school it ought to be, acknowledging where it falls short and giving it straight. At the same time, it is not the job of the governor to tear down the school.

I like this video of Messianic Jews talking with secular and religious Jews about the implications of Isaiah 53. If I were to give any money to Israel it would be to ministries like this one.

phipps

Star
The book of Hebrews has been greatly ignored by Christian scholars and laymen alike yet it contains some of the most important, basic doctrines in the Bible. Spiritual subjects that are scarcely mentioned by other writers have been fully explained by the author of Hebrews.

Perhaps the reason for its general neglect is twofold. First, it leans very heavily upon Old Testament imagery and typology. Many modem Christians seem to feel that it doesn’t fit in with the tone of gospel freedom enunciated in Paul’s other epistles.

Secondly, the book may be shunned because it contains some very clear statements that seem to conflict with positions held by the majority of Protestant Christians for example dispensationalism which includes Zionism. All of these areas of controversy are woven throughout the book of Hebrews. Although at first glance they may seem to be quite unrelated to each other, these three subjects are very closely tied together. The nature of Christ’s humanity, the high priestly work of Jesus in the heavenly sanctuary, and the subject of perfection are interrelated themes of truth in the book of Hebrews.

Lyfe

Star
The Lord was really ministering to me a while back when I was reading about Hezekiah and how in his days he restored temple service. In NT we are the temple of God and through repentance and coming out of the world to be set apart those rivers of living water(the holy spirit) will start rushing again to animate and quicken us. We need to come out of the world and stop quenching the spirit of God so his fruit will start to flourish and bring revival and blessing all around us.

2 Timothy 2:19-21

English Standard Version

19 But God's firm foundation stands, bearing this seal: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.”
20 Now in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver but also of wood and clay, some for honorable use, some for dishonorable. 21 Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable,[a] he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work.

Maldarker

Star
Doesn't matter what christians think of any denomanation...Its what the jewish people think right or wrong....they think that their messiah is coming 1st time thats why you get the big push for the temple from them the orthodox ones it seems their still waiting for MESSIAH

I still don't think a manufacturered cow or a institute that is trying to escalate the build of a temple is correct.

If all of these things were apart of God's plan. I think God could create these things himself. Bringing a red heifer naturally born to Israel. Destroying Dome of the Rock himself which would allow a temple to be built. Forcing God or trying to rush God's timing just seems odd to me.

Lyfe

Star
God has given us Christ as the final sacrifice. The idea that Gods hand is in this is a serious contradiction. The Jews need to repent and have their eyes opened to the one who God had sent them 2000 years ago.

God would not bless or orchestrate the rebuilding of a temple, because it is yet again another time the nation would reject his prophets and their savior. It tempts God. All must turn to Christ.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
God has given us Christ as the final sacrifice. The idea that Gods hand is in this is a serious contradiction. The Jews need to repent and have their eyes opened to the one who God had sent them 2000 years ago.

God would not bless or orchestrate the rebuilding of a temple, because it is yet again another time the nation would reject his prophets and their savior. It tempts God. All must turn to Christ.
I agree - in a sense looking to the Red Heifer for some kind of “purification” is an “Antichrist” (instead of Christ) action. This is not a “good thing” for Israel but an illustration of the fact that they continue in blindness, unwilling to accept their true Messiah.