Red Heifer Birth Paves Way For Renewed Temple Service

TokiEl

Superstar
I think that's what you wanted to say ;)
Soviet was involved in helping the Arabs attack Israel. So also Russia got something to prove against that little Jew state... where 20% are Arabs by the way.

Karlysymon

Superstar
An apologist for Nephilim and an accuser of Jews ?

Time to turn.
Absolutely.

I've said it before that the elite thought the Jews were toast on Day 2 of their independence when the neighbouring Arab armies attacked in 1948. But somehow they survived that attack... and two more attempts in 1967 and 1973.

The elitist idea according to me was to round up the Jews in Israel and let the Arabs do the dirty work of annihilating them there.

But so far no cigar.
I won't play so nice like Serveto. First, you said the elite are a criminal bunch, then you were furnished evidence of the criminal bunch being part or heavily jewish, then you somehow took back your assertion. Inotherwords, you lost me!

Yeah, iam pro Nephilim. Atleast they still bore some of the perfection that Adam had, namely, great stature, longevity, and neither the 3lb brains that we shoulder today.
There is no way i would believe nor accept that Adam came forth from the Creator's hand averaging in height like Chinese males (5'5) today or the Pygmys of West-Central Africa.

TokiEl

Superstar
I won't play so nice like Serveto. First, you said the elite are a criminal bunch, then you were furnished evidence of the criminal bunch being part or heavily jewish, then you somehow took back your assertion. Inotherwords, you lost me!
Don't you know that the elite is a criminal bunch ?

There are people pretending to be Jews according to Jesus... and i suspect in that box are the likes of Rothschild Warburg Marx and more. Besides it's secret societies that run the world... members of the elite or blue bloods.

Yeah, iam pro Nephilim. Atleast they still bore some of the perfection that Adam had, namely, great stature, longevity, and neither the 3lb brains that we shoulder today.
You said it. So i guess you got a problem with Jews as one of the tribes going medieval on them back then.

There is no way i would believe nor accept that Adam came forth from the Creator's hand averaging in height like Chinese males (5'5) today or the Pygmys of West-Central Africa.
I don't know how tall Adam was but i suspect Noah and his sons were between 7 and 8 feet.

Serveto

Star
You're welcome... and you don't agree ?
Yours is an unusual, nuanced perspective, in parts, and I am considering it. At this point, I see little or no evidence that Israel is not fully supported by the most powerful factions of the international power elite, with full force and power of American arms, and practically unlimited (is it $38 billion per annum?) funds from the already drained American treasury. One needs only to examine the participants and guest list at the annual AIPAC Conventions, combined with their mission statements, to the extent that those are published, to see a who's who of international power brokers on full display and deduce their ultimate regional aims: namely, and in sum, to make the Middle East safe for continued Israeli nuclear hegemony. With that said, I allow for the probability that there was a great deal of mystery behind the signing of the Balfour Declaration, especially the motivations. For instance, I would like to know what the quid pro quo was in the transaction, or agreement. I know that Balfour wasn't motivated primarily by Christian largess, by any means, and would like to know what Rothschild promised, or offered, Balfour in exchange. The question is neither easily nor definitively answered, but is something I occasionally research as an amateur reader of history.

Edit to add:
As well, and though she did not provide many details, Hannah Arendt, on the political left, said that Jewish power elites, such as the so called European "Court Jews," the bourgeoisies, opposed general emancipation of the Jewish proletariat, the masses, then largely under rabbinic control in Europe and Russia, and that might support part of your claim, which is why I acknowledge that your perspective is nuanced. I don't have her book at hand to provide the specific quote and am operating from potentially faulty memory.

Last edited:

Yours is an unusual, nuanced perspective, and I am considering it. At this point, I see little or no evidence that Israel is not fully supported by the most powerful factions of the international power elite, with full force and power of American arms, and practically unlimited (is it $35 billion per annum) from the already emptied American treasury. One need only examine the participant and guest list at the annual AIPAC Conventions, combined with their mission statements, to the extent that those are published, to see a who's who of international power brokers on full display and deduce their ultimate regional aims: namely, and in sum, "to make the Middle East safe for Israeli nuclear hegemony." With that said, I allow for the probability that there was a great deal of mystery behind the signing of the Balfour Declaration, especially the motivations. For instance, I would like to know what the quid pro quo was in the transaction, or agreement. I know that Balfour wasn't motivated primarily by Christian largess, by any means, and would like to know what Rothschild promised, or offered, Balfour in exchange. The question is neither easily nor definitively answered, but is something I occasionally research as an amateur reader of history.
According to Benjamin Freedman, their offer was a guarantee of getting the USA into WW1 as Great Britain's ally to help them win the war against Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey. Then as payment, they were to hand over Palestine to the Zionists (per the Balfour Declaration), which was basically a cryptically written receipt for the deal they made.

z gharib

Veteran
i think this belongs to this tread .....is this christian zionist in this forum ? - i like the rabbi ----- look how the christian zionist dragging the poor muslims.......

TokiEl

Superstar
Yours is an unusual, nuanced perspective, in parts, and I am considering it. At this point, I see little or no evidence that Israel is not fully supported by the most powerful factions of the international power elite, with full force and power of American arms, and practically unlimited (is it $38 billion per annum?) funds from the already drained American treasury. One need only examine the participants and guest list at the annual AIPAC Conventions, combined with their mission statements, to the extent that those are published, to see a who's who of international power brokers on full display and deduce their ultimate regional aims: namely, and in sum, to make the Middle East safe for continued Israeli nuclear hegemony. With that said, I allow for the probability that there was a great deal of mystery behind the signing of the Balfour Declaration, especially the motivations. For instance, I would like to know what the quid pro quo was in the transaction, or agreement. I know that Balfour wasn't motivated primarily by Christian largess, by any means, and would like to know what Rothschild promised, or offered, Balfour in exchange. The question is neither easily nor definitively answered, but is something I occasionally research as an amateur reader of history.

Edit to add:
As well, and though she did not provide many details, Hannah Arendt, on the political left, said that Jewish power elites, such as the so called European "Court Jews," the bourgeoisies, opposed general emancipation of the Jewish proletariat, the masses, then largely under rabbinic control in Europe and Russia, and that might support part of your claim, which is why I acknowledge that your perspective is nuanced. I don't have her book at hand to provide the specific quote and am operating from potentially faulty memory.
Yeah well i'm just shooting from the hip here. I don't know the motives of these players.

Obviously there is no solution or peace in sight in the ME... so let's just shoot it out until last man standing.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The prophet Muhammad(pbuh) stated that Adam(pbuh) was 30 meters tall. And if you were to look at this logically it makes sense. If you and your wife were the only humans you needed to have been pretty big to survive on this earth and to keep on reproducing because it just simply wouldn't be possible to survive with the current stature we have now in such little numbers.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Yours is an unusual, nuanced perspective, in parts, and I am considering it. At this point, I see little or no evidence that Israel is not fully supported by the most powerful factions of the international power elite, with full force and power of American arms, and practically unlimited (is it $38 billion per annum?) funds from the already drained American treasury. One needs only to examine the participants and guest list at the annual AIPAC Conventions, combined with their mission statements, to the extent that those are published, to see a who's who of international power brokers on full display and deduce their ultimate regional aims: namely, and in sum, to make the Middle East safe for continued Israeli nuclear hegemony. With that said, I allow for the probability that there was a great deal of mystery behind the signing of the Balfour Declaration, especially the motivations. For instance, I would like to know what the quid pro quo was in the transaction, or agreement. I know that Balfour wasn't motivated primarily by Christian largess, by any means, and would like to know what Rothschild promised, or offered, Balfour in exchange. The question is neither easily nor definitively answered, but is something I occasionally research as an amateur reader of history.

Edit to add:
"An important point – the Zionists were not a mass Jewish movement, atleast not at that time, but were a political
movement of rich and influential Americans, British and other Western Europeans.
Initially the British government tried to offer them Uganda, but the Zionist said no, they wanted Jerusalem and the land around it. And this is why we got the Balfour Declaration, but one of the various reasons is that Chaim Weizmann, a very wealthy and senior zionist, owned a business that produced huge quantities of acetone which was necessary for making bombs. So the British promised Palestine to the Zionists to get him on their side. Weizmann, ofcourse, went on to become the first President of Israel."

Anyone with a quick (article) link on the Parushim secret society?

Karlysymon

Superstar
The prophet Muhammad(pbuh) stated that Adam(pbuh) was 30 meters tall. And if you were to look at this logically it makes sense. If you and your wife were the only humans you needed to have been pretty big to survive on this earth and to keep on reproducing because it just simply wouldn't be possible to survive with the current stature we have now in such little numbers.
I don't know how tall Adam was but i suspect Noah and his sons were between 7 and 8 feet.
Skeletons measuring upto 36ft were unearthed in Turkey, evidently, without any skeletal deformations similar to what people today have, who suffer from giantism. Clearly, iam hardpressed to believe that Satan's creation would be way better than God's creation.

Daciple

Star
I ignore a lot of what you say because I don't want to dignify it with a response. :)
Right, or you dont have an answer, which is more likely...

I call you a simpleton because for the purpose of your argument, you're pretending that similes don't exist -- that God can only be literal, or spiritual. You have to be a simpleton to believe that. Would you rather I just call you a heretic?
I dont pretend that similes dont exist, but if we choose to read the text literally then why dont you read it literally? Do you really think that the Scriptures concerning the Stone the Builder was to refuse was to be read as a simile before Jesus came? Do you think if we were to take the approach you say Jesus did to Scriptures, which is to take it literally, that when someone read those passages, they would have in any way thought of a man coming and dying on the Cross and being rejected by the Jews and the Church being built on top of Him?

No, they wouldnt, and that is my point, Jesus nor the Apostles read that literally, they read it Spiritually.

And go for it Thunder, you have already said it once or twice, simply because I dont agree with John Nelson Darby, you know like the entire Church history before he came along. Go ahead and call me one, your opinion means nothing honestly, and I dont believe you are a heretic simply because you are incorrect in your eschatology. In the end it doesnt matter, we both probably have a lot wrong with our understanding. You know just like John the Baptist, and Peter and the Apostles did concerning Jesus 1st Advent. Something you know is true but cant admit to for some reason...

Do you not remember when the disciples were arguing over who among them would be greater in the coming kingdom? What kingdom were they speaking of, if not the literal one that Jesus preached about, and that Isaiah, Ezekiel, and others foretold? You just keep saying it's a spiritual kingdom, but throughout the Bible, everyone is talking about it like it's a literal thing.
Except it is NOT literal, as you contend. What did Jesus Himself say of His Kingdom?

John 18:35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence

Pretty clear answer about the Kingdom from Jesus own mouth, but you still believe He was trying to usher in some kind of physical kingdom. You are as blind as the Phrarisees were and as mistaken as all the other people who were believing Jesus was coming to usher in a physical kingdom for the Jews.

The Kingdom of Jesus is Spiritual, it is NOT of this World, if it was of this world then His Apostles and followers would have taken up arms and defended Him and did what you want to happen, but Jesus say nope you are wrong in your understanding, my Kingdom is NOT of this World.

Do the Apostles agree? Lets see:

2 Cor 5:For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

1 Cor 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

1 Cor 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Col 1;13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Tim 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

In pretty much each one of these Scriptures the writer is comparing and contrasting Earthly Physical things with against the Kingdom we are already IN, which is Spiritual.

If our earthly vessel dissolves, we have a building NOT made with hands, contrast of the Physical with the Spiritual.

The Kingdom of God isnt meat and drink, Physical but Righteousness Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost, Spiritual.

Flesh and Blood can not inherit the kingdom, the Physical can not inherit the Spiritual.

The Kingdom isnt Word or Physical but Power, Spiritual.

Delivered from Darkness into the Kingdom of of His Son, past tense, because we are already IN the Kingdom, it is NOT something 2000+ years after Christ and Paul existed.

Delivered from Evil Work the Physical into the Heavenly Kingdom the Spiritual.

The writer of Hebrews contrasts the Physical Kingdom of Israel, Mt. Sinai, Jerusalem ect, with the Spiritual the real city of the Living God, the Spiritual Jerusalem and Mount Sion. He then speaks of how the Physical is MOVED and SHAKEN, but we belong to a Kingdom that can not be shaken, because it is not of this World, it is Spiritual.

Over and over the Apostles speak of the Kingdom being Spiritual and have zero care or relating to a Physical Kingdom especially one thousands of years removed from them or Christ...

What else does Jesus teach about the Kingdom?

Luke 17;20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Again Jesus teaches the contrast of a Physical Kingdom vs a Spiritual Kingdom, His Kingdom is Spiritual.

He teaches that the Kingdom doesnt come with observation, it is not something you can see with your Physical eye, which is what YOU want it to be and what the Pharisees wanted it to be, no instead it is within us or among them at the time, being Spiritual and in Jesus.

He literally teaches that no one can get into the Kingdom unless they are Born Again, that we must be transformed SPIRITUALLY in order to even see the Kingdom let alone enter in. Must be Born of the Spirit, nothing to do with the Flesh, it is completely contrasted against the Physical yet again.

Peter and we are given the keys to the Kingdom of HEAVEN, because it is Spiritual not Physical. You keep wanting to see a Physical Kingdom, Jesus instead only talks of a Spiritual Kingdom, the Apostles only write of a Spiritual Kingdom...

And as I stated before which you have no answers for is that much of the Prophecies from the Authors you list are interpreted by the Authors of the New Testament Spiritually and NOT Physically, not Literally. The writers of the Old Testament under the SPIRIT wrote of SPIRITUAL things in imagery that resonated with their audience, which would be Jews. You however dont want to see it as they (those after Christ who understood that it was all imagery of the Spiritual veiled in a method that would relate to those who lived back then) do, instead you want to look at it all as Literal, but as I have pointed out when done so, it either becomes absurd, or completely removes the true application of these text.

The rest of the passage, everything from the day of vengeance of our God, has not taken place yet.
Really? Jesus didnt fulfill this?

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Jesus really hasnt given you beauty for ashes? Oil of joy for mourning? Praise for the Spirit of heaviness? You havent been planted as a tree of Righteousness by the Lord for His Glory?

Bet you believe Jesus has done all of that for you, you know He has but because of your brainwashing you are going to say it hasnt happened...

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Have you been named a Priest of the Lord, a Minister of our God?

Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Is 61:8 For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them

Did Jesus NOT make an Everlasting Covenant with the Gentiles and everyone else?

Mark 14:24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

Is 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations

So do you rejoice in the Lord? Is your soul joyful in God? Have you been clothed with garments of Salvation? Have you been covered in robes of Righteousness? Has not Jesus caused Righteousness and praise to spring forth from all of the Nations?

You and I both know Jesus has done all of this already, He gives you oil of joy and beauty for ashes, He gives you praise for heaviness, planted you as a Tree of Righteousness for His Glory, made you a Priest, made an Everlasting Covenant, clothed you in Salvation and Righteousness and has caused Righteousness and Praise to spring forth before all the Nations. That is what happens to everyone that gets Born Again, because Christ already fulfilled it, but you keep on thinking He hasnt bud..

Thunderian

Superstar
I dont pretend that similes dont exist, but if we choose to read the text literally then why dont you read it literally? Do you really think that the Scriptures concerning the Stone the Builder was to refuse was to be read as a simile before Jesus came? Do you think if we were to take the approach you say Jesus did to Scriptures, which is to take it literally, that when someone read those passages, they would have in any way thought of a man coming and dying on the Cross and being rejected by the Jews and the Church being built on top of Him?
I won't keep going over this. There are things to be taken literally, and things to be taken spiritually. We use the context of the entire Bible to discern. It's not that hard.

Except it is NOT literal, as you contend. What did Jesus Himself say of His Kingdom?

John 18:35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence

Pretty clear answer about the Kingdom from Jesus own mouth, but you still believe He was trying to usher in some kind of physical kingdom. You are as blind as the Phrarisees were and as mistaken as all the other people who were believing Jesus was coming to usher in a physical kingdom for the Jews.

The Kingdom of Jesus is Spiritual, it is NOT of this World, if it was of this world then His Apostles and followers would have taken up arms and defended Him and did what you want to happen, but Jesus say nope you are wrong in your understanding, my Kingdom is NOT of this World.
There are two kingdoms. The Kingdom of God is the spiritual one, which is Jesus Christ. That's the one that's within us, the one that is not of this world. Take a King James Bible and do a word search on Kingdom of God. In each case, you are able to substitute the name of Jesus Christ and the verse still makes sense.

For example:

Matthew 21:43 - Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God [Jesus Christ] shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
This is why you guys screw up Israel's inheritance and standing so badly.

Do the Apostles agree? Lets see:

2 Cor 5:For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

1 Cor 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

1 Cor 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Col 1;13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Tim 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

In pretty much each one of these Scriptures the writer is comparing and contrasting Earthly Physical things with against the Kingdom we are already IN, which is Spiritual.

If our earthly vessel dissolves, we have a building NOT made with hands, contrast of the Physical with the Spiritual.

The Kingdom of God isnt meat and drink, Physical but Righteousness Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost, Spiritual.

Flesh and Blood can not inherit the kingdom, the Physical can not inherit the Spiritual.

The Kingdom isnt Word or Physical but Power, Spiritual.

Delivered from Darkness into the Kingdom of of His Son, past tense, because we are already IN the Kingdom, it is NOT something 2000+ years after Christ and Paul existed.

Delivered from Evil Work the Physical into the Heavenly Kingdom the Spiritual.

The writer of Hebrews contrasts the Physical Kingdom of Israel, Mt. Sinai, Jerusalem ect, with the Spiritual the real city of the Living God, the Spiritual Jerusalem and Mount Sion. He then speaks of how the Physical is MOVED and SHAKEN, but we belong to a Kingdom that can not be shaken, because it is not of this World, it is Spiritual.

Over and over the Apostles speak of the Kingdom being Spiritual and have zero care or relating to a Physical Kingdom especially one thousands of years removed from them or Christ...

What else does Jesus teach about the Kingdom?

Luke 17;20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Again Jesus teaches the contrast of a Physical Kingdom vs a Spiritual Kingdom, His Kingdom is Spiritual.

He teaches that the Kingdom doesnt come with observation, it is not something you can see with your Physical eye, which is what YOU want it to be and what the Pharisees wanted it to be, no instead it is within us or among them at the time, being Spiritual and in Jesus.

He literally teaches that no one can get into the Kingdom unless they are Born Again, that we must be transformed SPIRITUALLY in order to even see the Kingdom let alone enter in. Must be Born of the Spirit, nothing to do with the Flesh, it is completely contrasted against the Physical yet again.

Peter and we are given the keys to the Kingdom of HEAVEN, because it is Spiritual not Physical. You keep wanting to see a Physical Kingdom, Jesus instead only talks of a Spiritual Kingdom, the Apostles only write of a Spiritual Kingdom...

And as I stated before which you have no answers for is that much of the Prophecies from the Authors you list are interpreted by the Authors of the New Testament Spiritually and NOT Physically, not Literally. The writers of the Old Testament under the SPIRIT wrote of SPIRITUAL things in imagery that resonated with their audience, which would be Jews. You however dont want to see it as they (those after Christ who understood that it was all imagery of the Spiritual veiled in a method that would relate to those who lived back then) do, instead you want to look at it all as Literal, but as I have pointed out when done so, it either becomes absurd, or completely removes the true application of these text.
This is one reason why I don't reply to you sometimes, and I've been pretty open about this. Instead of using one good example and verse and moving on to the next point, you go on and on and on and on. I don't want to invest that much time in reading your posts, so I generally don't.

The other kingdom of the two is the Kingdom of Heaven, also known as the Millennial Kingdom. This the earthly, literal kingdom of Jesus Christ. This is the kingdom where Israel will finally fully inherit the promised land. The nations will be bound to obey certain parts of the law, including sacrifices and observing feasts, and representatives will attend the Temple for these things. Christians will rule and reign with Jesus Christ, doing his work and teaching the nations. a fact acknowledged by the disciples when they asked, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?"

Do you believe that we will have rank in a spiritual kingdom? To what point? Who would we be governing? The disciples' question doesn't make sense in that context.

You don't know there's a difference between the two kingdoms, even though scripture speaks of each distinctly, so you just make everything spiritual, which is not only heretical, but totally boring.

Really? Jesus didnt fulfill this?

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Jesus really hasnt given you beauty for ashes? Oil of joy for mourning? Praise for the Spirit of heaviness? You havent been planted as a tree of Righteousness by the Lord for His Glory?

Bet you believe Jesus has done all of that for you, you know He has but because of your brainwashing you are going to say it hasnt happened...

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Have you been named a Priest of the Lord, a Minister of our God?

Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Is 61:8 For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

Did Jesus NOT make an Everlasting Covenant with the Gentiles and everyone else?

Mark 14:24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

Is 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations

So do you rejoice in the Lord? Is your soul joyful in God? Have you been clothed with garments of Salvation? Have you been covered in robes of Righteousness? Has not Jesus caused Righteousness and praise to spring forth from all of the Nations?

You and I both know Jesus has done all of this already, He gives you oil of joy and beauty for ashes, He gives you praise for heaviness, planted you as a Tree of Righteousness for His Glory, made you a Priest, made an Everlasting Covenant, clothed you in Salvation and Righteousness and has caused Righteousness and Praise to spring forth before all the Nations. That is what happens to everyone that gets Born Again, because Christ already fulfilled it, but you keep on thinking He hasnt bud..
I think you have forgotten the original point, which was the Jesus didn't read those things. In the progression of the passage, everything after what he reads will be fulfilled completely after the day of vengeance, which is still on the way.

TokiEl

Superstar
Skeletons measuring upto 36ft were unearthed in Turkey, evidently, without any skeletal deformations similar to what people today have, who suffer from giantism. Clearly, iam hardpressed to believe that Satan's creation would be way better than God's creation.
Bigger is not always better.

Imagine their appetite and their piles of shite.

And the amount of time and energy poor humans would have to work to feed those bastards.

TokiEl

Superstar
"An important point – the Zionists were not a mass Jewish movement, atleast not at that time, but were a political
movement of rich and influential Americans, British and other Western Europeans.
Initially the British government tried to offer them Uganda, but the Zionist said no, they wanted Jerusalem and the land around it. And this is why we got the Balfour Declaration, but one of the various reasons is that Chaim Weizmann, a very wealthy and senior zionist, owned a business that produced huge quantities of acetone which was necessary for making bombs. So the British promised Palestine to the Zionists to get him on their side. Weizmann, ofcourse, went on to become the first President of Israel."

Jews are back in the land God gave them... so it's not like it's Arab land anyway.

Sure there were Arabs during the 500 year Turkish occupation. And before that Arabs occupied it for a thousand years... and before that Rome/Byzantine.

But now the Jews are back to the land God gave them... so you can all stuff it... or try to do something about it.

“Almost three years ago the Temple Institute inaugurated its Raise a Red Heifer in Israel program. Due to laws restricting the importation of live cattle into Israel, the Temple Institute imported frozen embryos of red angus, implanting them in Israeli domestic cows. The pregnant cows were raised on cattle ranches in different locations throughout the country. The cows are giving birth this summer with several calves already having been born.”

There’s nothing “natural” about freezing & importing cow embryos & implanting them into another host.

Serveto

Star
Good, informative article, thank you. Leave it to Alison Weir to summarize and present what 1,001 talking heads, sometimes called "journalists," jabbering away 24/7 on CNN-MSNBC-FOX, to say nothing of an equal amount of published "court" historians from Ivy League universities, either cannot or will not say. While reading the article, and allowing for the fact that hers is a focused account which is not the entirety of the Balfour process, I am, once again, struck by the accuracy of Jewish prophecy. It seems we largely uninformed Americans are often the collective donkey, the brute, arguably secular beast, with a remarkable military machine, that Rabbi Ovadia Yosef's messiah is using for his slow, triumphal ride into Jerusalem, in fulfillment of Prophet Zecharia (9:9).

To my mind, a question which remains to be answered is whether what Jesus said will also prove true:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Jews are back in the land God gave them... so it's not like it's Arab land anyway.

Sure there were Arabs during the 500 year Turkish occupation. And before that Arabs occupied it for a thousand years... and before that Rome/Byzantine.

But now the Jews are back to the land God gave them... so you can all stuff it... or try to do something about it.
And when it gets taken away and given to the actual Israelites (the God fearing ones) what will your excuse be then?

TokiEl

Superstar
And when it gets taken away and given to the actual Israelites (the God fearing ones) what will your excuse be then?
Islam has tried three times to take Israel by force... but had to resort to terror til this day.

It's possible that Jews will give autonomy to Arabs in the West Bank Gaza and even the Old City just to give peace another chance... but Islam is not interested in peace until it is the only sociopolitical religion in the world.

So why give in... why not just shoot it out ?

Daciple

Star
We use the context of the entire Bible to discern. It's not that hard.
Apparently for you it is...

There are two kingdoms
I agree but completely disagree with you interpretation. There are 2 Kingdoms, the Kingdom of the Son which is what we are all in now which is Spiritual and the Kingdom of the Father in which the Son takes His Perfected Kingdom and hands it over to the Father in the New Heaven and New Earth.

1 Cor 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

his is why you guys screw up Israel's inheritance and standing so badly.
Yeah your incorrect interpretation is probably why you guys do screw up Israel's inheritance and standing so badly...

Instead of using one good example and verse and moving on to the next point, you go on and on and on and on. I don't want to invest that much time in reading your posts, so I generally don't.
Yes lets complain about someone being thorough in their points, the mark of this ignorant generation. So lets reiterate, I dont ever plan on changing your mind, I already can tell you are closed minded on this, only an act of God will get you to examine your long held beliefs.

You are a platform to bring about other ideas to those who actually care to learn and because of that reason, I make sure to be thorough in my explanations. What person who is actually wanting to learn something will take one verse and immediately be like oh yeah everything is clear now. No one that is intelligent, therefore I provide as much detail as possible to give others, who unlike you are open to learning and understanding a different perspective from the one they hold, the most information I can to help them understand the position.

TLDR, dont care if you read it or not, I dont write for you, you are closed minded, I write for people who want to learn a different perspective.

The other kingdom of the two is the Kingdom of Heaven, also known as the Millennial Kingdom. This the earthly, literal kingdom of Jesus Christ.
No, that is not at all what that means. You want to take things literally, then you say Heaven means Earthly talk about confusion. Heaven means Heaven.

Matt 19;23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

The Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God are synonymous as Jesus shows here. We know that the Kingdom of God is within us, as Jesus stated in Luke 17:21-22. The Kingdom of Heaven is within us, its not some Earthly Riegn of Christ 2000 yrs removed from His 1st Advent.

Christians will rule and reign with Jesus Christ, doing his work and teaching the nations.
We do that now.

The nations will be bound to obey certain parts of the law, including sacrifices and observing feasts, and representatives will attend the Temple for these things.
Yeah that makes no sense if you take time to think about it. Jesus literally came to do away with all of this, everything in the Old Covenant has been abolished by Christs work on the Cross. However your ideology teaches that Jesus really didnt nail this stuff to the cross, that the Old Covenant hasnt actually been fulfilled, that Jesus work on the Cross didnt accomplish what Scripture states it did. Your ideology teaches that the New Covenant isnt what is Eternal, that the New Covenant disappears, it literally teaches that everything Jesus did on the Cross means nothing in the end because the Old Covenant is going to be Re Established.

However Scripture in zero places tell this as what is or will happen. Scripture tells us that the Old Covenant has been fulfilled, and passed away, and that the New Covenant in which all humanity is under is the Eternal Covenant and that it will not be like the Old Covenant. Your ideology destroys all of these Scriptures...

Do you believe that we will have rank in a spiritual kingdom? To what point? Who would we be governing? The disciples' question doesn't make sense in that context.
I believe that in the New Heaven and Earth there will be rank, and basically everything you apply to this Earthly Reign is actually to be understood in the New Heaven and Earth, which your ideology basically ignores..

1 Cor 6;2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

So in your ideology are the angels down here on Earth? Or does this Scripture not pertain to your Earthly Reign of Jesus?

This in my view is pertaining to the End Judgement and that we will Reign over the Angels in the New Heaven and New Earth.

Also considering there is rank in Heaven right now with the Spiritual Beings that are among God why wouldnt there be rank in the Kingdom of Christ at the moment? The Church establishes a type of rank systemt doesnt it? Leaders, Bishops, Pastors, Teachers ect. Do you not think any of this is in affect?

You don't know there's a difference between the two kingdoms, even though scripture speaks of each distinctly, so you just make everything spiritual, which is not only heretical, but totally boring.
I know the difference between the Fathers Kingdom (which you never mention) and the Sons, but I reject the ideology that there is a Spiritual Kingdom and then some projected semi perfect not really Jesus on this Earth fake Kingdom that you are talking about. To reject that is not heretical, because as we have established which you have yet to produce anything at all in defense or rebuttal of, 99% of the Church throughout History didnt believe it.

The onus is on you to show that more than 2 or 3 or a handful of people in the past 1800 years since the foundation of the Church believed as you do. If you can not (which you cant because it didnt exist) produce this evidence, then your claims of heretic are even more illegitimate and uncalled for than they already are. You dont see me calling you a heretic because of your misunderstanding do you? But keep with the name calling if you would like, I know you are wrong and thats ok that you are...

I think you have forgotten the original point, which was the Jesus didn't read those things. In the progression of the passage, everything after what he reads will be fulfilled completely after the day of vengeance, which is still on the way.
I actually understand the point, just because Jesus didnt read the entire Chapter doesnt mean that He wasnt stating that He was fulfilling it all. Or that it will be fulfilled some thousands of years in the future. I know this will be too much for you to read because you dont like when people are throughout in their explanation, but I am going to show others how your understanding and saying that because Jesus stopped meant everything else was in the future is wrong...

It is clear that Jesus purposefully would recite PART of a Scripture with the intention that ALL of it pertains to Him. Let us look at the most clear example and the validation that that is exactly what his hearers understood.

Matt 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.
48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.

49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.

Here Jesus only is recorded as saying the very 1st verse of Psalm 22, however the audience clearly understand that He is applying the entire Psalm to Himself. The most clear way we know they understood He was applying it to Himself is that they ran and gave him a spounge filled with vinegar to give Him something to drink:

Ps 22:15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

So since we can turn to Scripture and see that Jesus only quoted one verse and still was intending to apply it ALL to Himself, which we all know the entire Psalm is concerning and was fulfilled on the Cross and by Jesus, we can also know that just because Jesus didnt read the entire Chapter of Isaiah doesnt mean He was saying nothing past the part He read was being fulfilled by Him.

The fact is even tho you refuse to admit it, you know everything I wrote concerning that Scripture applies to Jesus NOW and you know that Jesus has already done all of that for you right NOW.

Jesus fulfilled that entire chapter, there is no need to look to the future for Him to fulfill it, it is finished...

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I agree but completely disagree with you interpretation. There are 2 Kingdoms, the Kingdom of the Son which is what we are all in now which is Spiritual and the Kingdom of the Father in which the Son takes His Perfected Kingdom and hands it over to the Father in the New Heaven and New Earth.

1 Cor 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
Can you expound a bit more on the kingdom of the Son and the kingdom of the Father? I'd love to see some more scripture on this.

No, that is not at all what that means. You want to take things literally, then you say Heaven means Earthly talk about confusion. Heaven means Heaven.
You are so precious sometimes.

Matt 19;23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

The Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God are synonymous as Jesus shows here. We know that the Kingdom of God is within us, as Jesus stated in Luke 17:21-22. The Kingdom of Heaven is within us, its not some Earthly Riegn of Christ 2000 yrs removed from His 1st Advent.
It is possible that the Kingdom of Heaven can be literal and the Kingdom of God spiritual and that verse still make sense.

We do that now.
We rule and reign with Jesus Christ? On earth? Right now?

We're doing a terrible job, then. The world sucks.

Yeah that makes no sense if you take time to think about it. Jesus literally came to do away with all of this, everything in the Old Covenant has been abolished by Christs work on the Cross. However your ideology teaches that Jesus really didnt nail this stuff to the cross, that the Old Covenant hasnt actually been fulfilled, that Jesus work on the Cross didnt accomplish what Scripture states it did. Your ideology teaches that the New Covenant isnt what is Eternal, that the New Covenant disappears, it literally teaches that everything Jesus did on the Cross means nothing in the end because the Old Covenant is going to be Re Established.
Oh, brother. Sacrifices never took away sin. And not all sacrifices were for sin. It doesn't besmirch the completed work of Jesus one bit to perform them in his millennial kingdom. Paul sacrificed, remember?

However Scripture in zero places tell this as what is or will happen. Scripture tells us that the Old Covenant has been fulfilled, and passed away, and that the New Covenant in which all humanity is under is the Eternal Covenant and that it will not be like the Old Covenant. Your ideology destroys all of these Scriptures...
Sure. If there is no millennial kingdom as I have described, then what is Zechariah talking about here in chapter 14?

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

I believe that in the New Heaven and Earth there will be rank, and basically everything you apply to this Earthly Reign is actually to be understood in the New Heaven and Earth, which your ideology basically ignores..

1 Cor 6;2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

So in your ideology are the angels down here on Earth? Or does this Scripture not pertain to your Earthly Reign of Jesus?

This in my view is pertaining to the End Judgement and that we will Reign over the Angels in the New Heaven and New Earth.
Wait. You believe that the new heaven and the new earth are literal? Why are they literal and the 1000-year earthly reign of Jesus Christ not? Just to forestall any confusion, I believe the millennial reign and the new heaven and new earth are both literal. But you think one is, and one isn't. How come?

Also considering there is rank in Heaven right now with the Spiritual Beings that are among God why wouldnt there be rank in the Kingdom of Christ at the moment? The Church establishes a type of rank systemt doesnt it? Leaders, Bishops, Pastors, Teachers ect. Do you not think any of this is in affect?
No, I don't. I know Christian leaders who have no place being in any kind of spiritual authority. That is a real stretch.