Red Heifer Birth Paves Way For Renewed Temple Service

Bacsi

Star
I can't see how the temple could be built today. If there's actual preparations going on to do animal sacrifices, maybe we all don't know what some people in Israel know. Truly unimaginable events will have to happen, on the scale of a world war, in order for the Jews to be able to build the temple on the Har ha-Bayit in Jerusalem... Awful.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I can't see how the temple could be built today. If there's actual preparations going on to do animal sacrifices, maybe we all don't know what some people in Israel know. Truly unimaginable events will have to happen, on the scale of a world war, in order for the Jews to be able to build the temple on the Har ha-Bayit in Jerusalem... Awful.
Why do you think the Jews haven't built the temple already? They've had possession of the Temple Mount for almost 50 years.

Bacsi

Star
Why do you think the Jews haven't built the temple already? They've had possession of the Temple Mount for almost 50 years.
Most of them await the Messiah to do it. Others can't for various reasons, mainly because it's the 3rd holiest site of Islam with two enormously important Islamic structures. One of them (the Dome) possibly occupying the area where the 3rd temple has to be built. Though the exact location is uncertain. Israel allowed full Islamic administrative control of the top of the hill. They had no choice. It's extremely fragile equilibrium there now. Any wrong step by either side sparks hostilities...

Moriah hill is the bone of contention in the Arab-Israeli conflict. Nothing matters as much.

Bacsi

Star
With a secular view, there was smth built on that hill ptobably 10,000 years ago by a highly advanced earthly or even ET civilization. I've seen excavation site along the Western wall, underneath the Herodian blocks there lay humongous granite megaliths. Jordanians excavated under the temple site and removed many trucks of material. Nobody knows what. Could be some really shocking items, like equipment or tools of unknown advanced technology.

Last edited:
With a secular view, there was smth built on that hill ptobably 10,000 years ago by a highly advanced earthly or even ET civilization. I've seen excavation site along the Western wall, underneath the Herodian blocks there lay humongous granite megaliths. Jordanians excavated under the temple site and removed many trucks of material. Nobody knows what. Could be some really shocking items, like machines or tools of unknown advanced technology.
Why can’t we just say, red cows and temples and prophecy be damned, and work to build a world In the image of Christ, or Mohammad, or the prophets? In other words righteousness, let’s worry about what happens when we die when we get their, let’s forget the past and stop dreading the future live here and now for a just world.

Every one is so worried about eschatology, interpretation and who is right that we forget what those we worship actually taught.

Thunderian

Superstar
Most of them await the Messiah to do it. Others can't for various reasons, mainly because it's the 3rd holiest site of Islam with two enormously important Islamic structures. One of them (the Dome) possibly occupying the area where the 3rd temple has to be built. Though the exact location is uncertain. Israel allowed full Islamic administrative control of the top of the hill. They had no choice. It's extremely fragile equilibrium there now. Any wrong step by either side sparks hostilities...

Moriah hill is the bone of contention in the Arab-Israeli conflict. Nothing matters as much.
It's the holiest site in Judaism, but they're giving way because it's the third holiest in Islam? Because if they did build the temple there, then what? Muslims might hate them even more?

I don't buy that.

Bacsi

Star
It's the holiest site in Judaism, but they're giving way because it's the third holiest in Islam? Because if they did build the temple there, then what? Muslims might hate them even more.

I don't buy that.
Don't be silly. :) Israel doesn't allow Jews or any non-Muslims even to enter the site not to provoke Muslims. Building anything is out of question. Warld War guaranteed.

Again, the majority of Jews beleive only the Messiah himself can rebuild the temple. So they wouldn't start building even if that hilltop was empty and available to them

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
Why can’t we just say, red cows and temples and prophecy be damned, and work to build a world In the image of Christ, or Mohammad, or the prophets? In other words righteousness, let’s worry about what happens when we die when we get their, let’s forget the past and stop dreading the future live here and now for a just world.

Every one is so worried about eschatology, interpretation and who is right that we forget what those we worship actually taught.
Idealist... :) If things were that simple in religion...

Bacsi

Star
Do you have a source that can tell me a little more about this?
The best I could find so far is this:

https://www.templeinstitute.org/messiah_temple.htm

In the beginning they say that "For many, the anticipation towards the building of the Holy Temple is linked to the arrival of the messiah. " then they go into great lengths to explain why it's not so and the temple can be built now.

This is an organisations that is actively preparing for building of the temple. They collect items to be used at the temple and drew up architectural blueprints.

There are different obstacles. Many beleive all Jews have to be gathered. It's not the case now. Then not sure who are the real kohanim or priesthood. They've done an extensive DNA testing to try and find descendant of Levi today. A Russian geneticist Klesov was able to determine it with high reliability. Location not clear. Debates about exact plan incl sizes. Etc etc.

Very complicated matter. I'm far from being an expert

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Thunderian

On the subject of the Red Heiffer and its significance as a type and shadow, check out this clip (about the 26 minute mark).

@Bacsi - I know you were looking for a verse that explained the role of Jesus as an atoning sacrifice. By looking for an OT verse spelling it all out in plain language, you may come up short. Look instead for types and shadows of things to come and all becomes much clearer. For that reason you might find the information above interesting.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Anyway, I think I may have answered this already in my post to Karlysymon, but I'll expand.

The third temple won't be built for God's glory, and it won't mean anything to him. He doesn't hear unbelieving prayers, and he is currently not accepting sacrifices for sin. Any spirits in this temple will not be from God. Of course, the Jews won't be looking at it quite that way, but they will still be blinded.

Christians like me look at the red heifer and it's relation to the prophesied temple as a sign of God's sure word. He said it would happen, and lo, here it is happening. It doesn't mean we think God approves, or that the Jews are doing the right thing.
So, basically this entire segment of eschatology is rooted in/based on unbelief or falsity. It is a chain of events, so we can't just pick one thing and say its the only wrong one.
First, Israel has to be established as a nation; the regathering of the Jews, then they have to reclaim 'their' land on both sides of the Jordan and have Jerusalem to themselves. Then the temple gets built.
The Scofield bible's influence shouldn't be overlooked in all this nor the numbers 7 or 70 that get people excited.

Which reinforces the argument that i and others have put forth that the creation of the state of Israel wasn't God-ordained. Prophetic, maybe. But it wasn't God's doing, hence someone else's.

TokiEl

Superstar

The Temple Mount must be the remnant of the Antonia Fortress where one Roman legion resided in Jerusalem.

According to the Jewish priest and historian Josephus the Temple was about 600 feet south of the Antonia Fortress/Temple Mount.

TokiEl

Superstar
Which reinforces the argument that i and others have put forth that the creation of the state of Israel wasn't God-ordained. Prophetic, maybe. But it wasn't God's doing, hence someone else's.
Rest assured it was God's doing.

What exactly is your thorn with the State of Israel ? It is God's own piece of real estate and the Jews are His people and the prophets foretold that they would return... so what in the world is your persistent issue with Israel ?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Rest assured it was God's doing.

What exactly is your thorn with the State of Israel ? It is God's own piece of real estate and the Jews are His people and the prophets foretold that they would return... so what in the world is your persistent issue with Israel ?
Its your undying, uncritical devotion to that state, that makes me have an issue. About it being God's real estate, this was the reality last i checked:

"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world and all who live in it." Psalm 24:1

Besides, if it really was God's doing, they wouldn't spend so many resources on PR/internet warriors to legitimize their existence or actions.

TokiEl

Superstar
Its your undying, uncritical devotion to that state, that makes me have an issue.
So because some people love Israel... you choose to have an issue with that ? Because that is your argument.

IAbout it being God's real estate, this was the reality last i checked:

"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world and all who live in it." Psalm 24:1
Don't you know this Scripture ?

Leviticus 25 23"The land must not be sold permanently, because it is Mine, and you are but foreigners and sojourners with Me."

Besides, if it really was God's doing, they wouldn't spend so many resources on PR/internet warriors to legitimize their existence or actions.
That's just you assuming again.

Serveto

Star
With a secular view, there was smth built on that hill ptobably 10,000 years ago by a highly advanced earthly or even ET civilization. I've seen excavation site along the Western wall, underneath the Herodian blocks there lay humongous granite megaliths. Jordanians excavated under the temple site and removed many trucks of material. Nobody knows what. Could be some really shocking items, like equipment or tools of unknown advanced technology.
For what it is worth, and I am operating from memory here, with no supporting references, it is said that, when the Knights Templar had access to Solomon's mines during their late-Medieval assignment in Jerusalem, they found something, some evidence, which turned them from being faithful to apostates from Catholic Christianity (then, essentially the whole of Western Christendom). Here one enters the realm of legend and lore, but it possibly ties into later Freemasonic (and offshoots, including Skull & Bones) designs in the region. Consider, for instance, the rites of Freemasonry as they might relate to the building, correction, "rebuilding," of Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem now, and then tie that into the ultimate, globalist aspirations of the so called international power elite, whatever those aspirations may be.

Last edited: