Red Heifer Birth Paves Way For Renewed Temple Service

Bacsi

Star

For what it is worth, and I am operating from memory here, with no supporting references, it is said that, when the Knights Templar had access to Solomon's mines during their late-Medieval assignment in Jerusalem, they found something, some evidence, which turned them from being faithful to apostates from Catholic Christianity (then, essentially the whole of Western Christendom). Here one enters the realm of legend and lore, but it possibly ties into later Freemasonic (and offshoots, including Skull & Bones) designs in the region. Consider, for instance, the rites of Freemasonry as they possibly relate to the building, correction, "rebuilding," of Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem now, and then tie that into the ultimate, globalist aspirations of the so called international power elite, whatever those aspirations may be.

Farscinating

Karlysymon

Superstar
So because some people love Israel... you choose to have an issue with that ? Because that is your argument.
The real issue here is you support Israel because you think they never lost their privilege and continue to be a blessed nation, critical to eschatology. And that if you are favorable to them, God will repay you in kind (the most oft used Genesis 12:3). I don't believe any of that. Its a problematic view because if the Israel in the end-time prophecies is the literal nation in the ME, then you have to read all the other players literally aswell (i.e Babylon has fallen. Babylon=Iraq). Iam thus able to make unbiased criticism without the rose-coloured glasses.

That's just you assuming again.
Nope. There are countless posts on here documenting the extent to which the Israeli gov't has gone in oiling its propaganda machine. Here you go;

With Israel's foreign ministry organising volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israeli
comments, Propaganda 2.0 is here

Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

If the creation of Israel had God's fingerprints all over it, there'd be no need for that ^. It would just work itself out naturally. Seriously, how many countries spend so much money on PR foot soldiers, residing in several countries, like Israel does?
But the extent to which they have gone is quite mind-boggling. If God could regather them, He'd also take care of the rest. Maybe they should take a page out of King Jehoshaphat's book (2 Chronicles 20:17, 20)

I could never understand why Judaists make this weird body movements when praying or reading the Torah. Sort of like sex thrusting. I noticed that when you talk to some of the Rabis and he gets emotionally involved in the conversation, he starts making that same movement. It's as if he's drawing energy from his sexual Chakra (Svadhisthana), so to speak. When they pray at the Wailing Wall of the Al Aqsa/Temple mount Compound, they face east as all sun worshippers.

Again, I'm very much ignorant in their religion, the origins of its rituals and their declared and secret meaning... I don't claim what I've said above is what it is. Just my ignorant impression.
You mean dovening? Yes, you're right as they are emulating copulating with the Kabbalistic feminine emanation of their god, the Shekinah. Brother Nathanael describes it in this video:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The real issue here is you support Israel because you think they never lost their privilege and continue to be a blessed nation, critical to eschatology. And that if you are favorable to them, God will repay you in kind (the most oft used Genesis 12:3). I don't believe any of that. Its a problematic view because if the Israel in the end-time prophecies is the literal nation in the ME, then you have to read all the other players literally aswell (i.e Babylon has fallen. Babylon=Iraq). Iam thus able to make unbiased criticism without the rose-coloured glasses.

Nope. There are countless posts on here documenting the extent to which the Israeli gov't has gone in oiling its propaganda machine. Here you go;
With Israel's foreign ministry organising volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israeli

If the creation of Israel had God's fingerprints all over it, there'd be no need for that ^. It would just work itself out naturally. Seriously, how many countries spend so much money on PR foot soldiers, residing in several countries, like Israel does?
But the extent to which they have gone is quite mind-boggling. If God could regather them, He'd also take care of the rest. Maybe they should take a page out of King Jehoshaphat's book (2 Chronicles 20:17, 20)
Despite God being active in Israel's past, would you say they have had a tendency to stray or to put their success down to their own efforts? To me they have ever been thus*

*But so are we...

Karlysymon

Superstar
Despite God being active in Israel's past, would you say they have had a tendency to stray or to put their success down to their own efforts? To me they have ever been thus*

*But so are we...
You don't pay a bunch of people to go out onto street corners to scream out how good you are, if infact you are a good person. You only do that if the case is otherwise.

We disagree on the role (biblically), if any, of Jewish people in the end times. Personally, just looking at this one aspect, so many red flags go up that i can't ignore. Not because i hate the country but because deception is indeed a present danger. We are coerced into not accepting any other position with cries of anti-semitism and all that jazz. Aren't we called to be like the Bereans? To examine the scriptures to see if 'these things are true'? But the moment that happens, oh, replacement theology is antisemitic in origin...so the saying goes.

I believe that all these things (from its creation in 1948 to the temple) will remain a test to one's belief system. I simply don't want to be decieved. TPTB are waaaaay too involved in all this. That should say something.

DesertRose

Superstar
Deception and manipulation destroy freedom.
We can not make accurate judgements based on false info.
Moreover, if the fruits of this information is leading to bloodshed and the death of innocents it is not from God.

Quran 49:6
O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.

Thunderian

Superstar
The Bible is full of prophecy made and prophecy fulfilled. How some can know that, and know the role Israel has played and is still to play in God's plan, and STILL insist that there's nothing to see here, is something that makes no sense.

Christians like me have been waiting 2000 years for the rebirth of the Jewish nation. This is the most exciting time in history to be living, as far as being able to witness the ancient word of God -- the promises he has made -- coming true. What a shame there are Christians who are blind to this.

I don't know a single Christian who thinks any of this is happening because Israel is good. It's happening because God said it would. My hope and joy is strengthened when I see prophecy unfolding. How can someone whose hope is in Jesus Christ be so bitter about his words coming true?

TokiEl

Superstar
God thinks the Jews are the world's most obstinate people. And i tend to agree. Now it's not because of any Jewish merit that He brought them back but because of His name and reputation. Besides their return was prophecied in the Scriptures and so for God to not be called out as a liar... they are now back just as foretold.

I don't doubt Israeli agents are online but that is of course because of all the anti Israeli propaganda not only online but also in main stream media political parties and the United Nations.

And according to your thinking... God cannot be with Israel since they need agents online ? Please don't be silly. FYI the Jews actually had to defend their new nation three times already. They did not stay at home hoping God would do the battle for them.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
God's chosen people is a very, very, very bad idea leading to a whole host of serious problems...

We are all God's people equally. No ethnicity is in any way special to God.
You know what is a very very very bad idea Bacsi ? Being an antichrist.

God was born in the line of Abraham and that's why they are called a chosen people. Now you might very well be an Israelite and not even know it. Ten tribes were conquered by Assyria about 2700 years ago and resettled east of Tigris as well. They must have scattered all over the world by now.

And God has a Name by the way. Jesus Christ.

Daciple

Star
Christians like me have been waiting 2000 years for the rebirth of the Jewish nation.
Lets be honest here brother, Christians like you didnt exist until the 1800s, why? Because no one believed in Dispensationalism, believed in Israel being created again for some End Time Scenario, believed in interpreting Prophecy the way you do until John Nelson Darby formulated it.

What a shame there are Christians who are blind to this.
No, the real shame imo are the millions of Christians who have been deceived into supporting an utterly Antichrist Nation, by the most Antichrist people on the planet whose central doctrine amounts to, Jesus is the product of a whore and a Roman Solider, who was a Magician and is burning in Hell in Semen...

How can someone whose hope is in Jesus Christ be so bitter about his words coming true?
I dont think anyone here is bitter about His Word coming True, if anything we are bitter by the rampant deception that plagues such a great number of our brothers, to a point they refuse to disavow a Nation that commits rampant atrocities to Humanity because they have been brainwashed to think they have to support this Nation regardless of what it does because to do so is going to get them cursed.

To even go so far as to threaten others that they will be cursed if they dare speak any type of Truth concerning who founded this Antichrist Nation, why this Antichrist Nation was founded, or say the horrible things they do are against God.

If I was Satan and I wanted to mislead the one enemy that I had and get them to support me no matter what, the best plan I could think of would be to get them to think that I was God. Then get them to support my minions by saying they are Gods People, and then get them to look away whenever I do my horrible Satanic Work, justifying everything I do by saying yeah its Gods Decree...

It was the Rothschilds who essentially set up Israel, along with other Antichrist people. It still amazes me that we have people on a Conspiracy site that ought to know by now that the Rothschilds and pretty much every family involved in creating Israel are the ones who have stated verbatim it is their mission to set up the New World Order and bring all of us under enslavement to them, that are still supporting this False Nation that highjacked the name Israel...

Thunderian

Superstar
Lets be honest here brother, Christians like you didnt exist until the 1800s, why? Because no one believed in Dispensationalism, believed in Israel being created again for some End Time Scenario, believed in interpreting Prophecy the way you do until John Nelson Darby formulated it.
Except that's not being honest at all. Paul taught the pre-tribulation raptuire (and dispensationalism, and the restoration of Israel) and so did many others who came after him.

For all the saints and elect of God are gathered together before the tribulation, which is to come, and are taken to the Lord, in order that they may not see at any time the confusion which overwhelms the world because of our sins.

That was written in the fourth century -- way before Darby.

Update your knowledge.

A History of Pre-Darby Rapture Advocates

No, the real shame imo are the millions of Christians who have been deceived into supporting an utterly Antichrist Nation, by the most Antichrist people on the planet whose central doctrine amounts to, Jesus is the product of a whore and a Roman Solider, who was a Magician and is burning in Hell in Semen...
Do you read the Bible at all? Have you seen what God himself says about Israel and how awful they are? How is any of what you say relevant in the face of God's word?

Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.
So it shall be a reproach and a taunt, an instruction and an astonishment unto the nations that are round about thee, when I shall execute judgments in thee in anger and in fury and in furious rebukes. I the Lord have spoken it.

You think your accusations mean anything? Your very words are a fulfillment of God's prophecy.

I dont think anyone here is bitter about His Word coming True, if anything we are bitter by the rampant deception that plagues such a great number of our brothers, to a point they refuse to disavow a Nation that commits rampant atrocities to Humanity because they have been brainwashed to think they have to support this Nation regardless of what it does because to do so is going to get them cursed.
You need to reel it in a little. Israel doesn't commit rampant atrocities, and even if they did, how does that change God's word? I don't know any Christians who blindly support Israel. I do know a lot of Christians who seem to blindly hate Israel.

Almost everything that passes for common knowledge these days about Israel is a lie. It's sickening how many Christians fall for it. If you care about the truth, make an effort to know what it really is. People have been telling lies about Israel since Joseph died. You should know better.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A video on the Red Heiffer from the Muslim channel "The Vigilant One" reveals the extent to which the creator of the channel manages to misunderstand the both the significance of the event and the actual end-times views (or actual theology) of either Christians or Jews!

The visual description of the Dajjal appears to be rooted in a rather too literal interpretation of the picture language in Zachariah 12.

"15 And the Lord said to me, “Next, take for yourself the implements of a foolish shepherd. 16 For indeed I will raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for those who are cut off, nor seek the young, nor heal those that are broken, nor feed those that still stand. But he will eat the flesh of the fat and tear their hooves in pieces.​
17 “Woe to the worthless shepherd,​
Who leaves the flock!​
A sword shall be against his arm​
And against his right eye;​
His arm shall completely wither,​
And his right eye shall be totally blinded.”​

The arm (representing power) will be withered and the eye (representing vision and understanding) will be blinded. I.e. this is what will happen to the Antichrist when Jesus comes back in unveilled Glory and Judgement.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Daciple - you might get a feel for my own heart towards Israel from the perspective of a Messianic Jew who is sharing the Gospel in Israel right now and meeting with decidedly evil opposition.

This is the moment we are living in right now:

1 Samuel 8

6 But the thing displeased Samuel when they said, “Give us a king to judge us.” So Samuel prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord said to Samuel, “Heed the voice of the people in all that they say to you; for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them. 8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt, even to this day—with which they have forsaken Me and served other gods—so they are doing to you also. 9 Now therefore, heed their voice. However, you shall solemnly forewarn them, and show them the behavior of the king who will reign over them.”

10 So Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who asked him for a king. 11 And he said, “This will be the behavior of the king who will reign over you: He will take your sons and appoint them for his own chariots and to be his horsemen, and some will run before his chariots. 12 He will appoint captains over his thousands and captains over his fifties, will set some to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and some to make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers, cooks, and bakers. 14 And he will take the best of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive groves, and give them to his servants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and your vintage, and give it to his officers and servants. 16 And he will take your male servants, your female servants, your finest [a]young men, and your donkeys, and put themto his work. 17 He will take a tenth of your sheep. And you will be his servants. 18 And you will cry out in that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, and the Lord will not hear you in that day.”

19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, “No, but we will have a king over us, 20 that we also may be like all the nations, and that our king may judge us and go out before us and fight our battles.”

21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he repeated them in the hearing of the Lord. 22 So the Lord said to Samuel, “Heed their voice, and make them a king.”

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
To even go so far as to threaten others that they will be cursed if they dare speak any type of Truth concerning who founded this Antichrist Nation, why this Antichrist Nation was founded, or say the horrible things they do are against God.
The Jews used to be persecuted killed and kicked around Europe with the excuse that they were antichristians. So what ? They didn't hurt anybody !

It's written in black and white in the Bible which you like to quote that those who curse Israel will be cursed. I'm actually doing you a favor by making you aware of your mistake.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Jews used to be persecuted killed and kicked around Europe with the excuse that they were antichristians. So what ? They didn't hurt anybody !

It's written in black and white in the Bible which you like to quote that those who curse Israel will be cursed. I'm actually doing you a favor by making you aware of your mistake.
The mistake of the Jews was to confuse the shadows and patterns of the OT for the things themselves. It is as foolish as a child mistaking the box and wrapping for the actual Christmas presents!!

Matthew 23 records the prediction by Jesus of the moment they will one day come to their senses (interestingly after 7 "woes")...

Jesus Laments over Jerusalem
37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicksunder her wings, but you were not willing!38 See! Your house is left to you desolate;39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Besides their return was prophecied in the Scriptures and so for God to not be called out as a liar... they are now back just as foretold.
Okay. To you, what reason(s) does God give for bringing them back, and its significance if any?

Also, what does this verse buried in the parable of the Wicked Tenants mean to you?

“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be
taken from you and given to
a nation bearing the fruits of
it." (Matt 21:43)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Okay. To you, what reason(s) does God give for bringing them back, and its significance if any?

Also, what does this verse buried in the parable of the Wicked Tenants mean to you?

“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be
taken from you and given to
a nation bearing the fruits of
it." (Matt 21:43)
I can't speak for @TokiEl but the reasons for God not permenantly cutting off the people to whom he made promises to via Abraham echo outlr own standing with God. Are you "born again" - if you truly are, God will keep you, discipline you, guide you and ultimately take you into his presence. If he can do it with the stiff necked and rebellious Jews, he can do it for you @Karlysymon !

Karlysymon

Superstar
I can't speak for @TokiEl but the reasons for God not permenantly cutting off the people to whom he made promises to via Abraham echo outlr own standing with God. Are you "born again" - if you truly are, God will keep you, discipline you, guide you and ultimately take you into his presence. If he can do it with the stiff necked and rebellious Jews, he can do it for you @Karlysymon !
Okay.
What is your definition of "cutting off"? Are you saying that in a similar way to what happened to King Saul in his last years (God never spoke to him ever again)?

How do you read Jesus' words in the verse i quoted?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Okay.
What is your definition of "cutting off"? Are you saying that in a similar way to what happened to King Saul in his last years (God never spoke to him ever again)?

How do you read Jesus' words in the verse i quoted?
I guess I would see the "wicked tenants" applying to that generation and clearly the diaspora and destruction of the Temple followed from that rebellion.

It can't be a permenant rejection otherwise Paul's words on the ingrafted olive tree would make no sense?