Red Heifer Birth Paves Way For Renewed Temple Service

Lack of separation of Church and State? What if the "elites" could get the Christians to preach a message that was no longer the Gospel?

What if this tolerant brand of Christianity became the dominant voice and state sponsored persecution of non-compliant Christians began?

The Bible indicates just such a scenario will exist around the last days. Like it or not, we are here.
They've already done it.. and the precursor of what you mentioned has already been written into the legislation:

http://eurofolkradio.com/2016/08/08/congressman-bill-dannemeyer-talmudic-noahide-laws/

This video below is about current events in South Africa (note that the farmers there are predominantly white protestant christians):

Then.. if you compare that information with the following article:

South Africa’s New President Receives a Rabbi’s Blessing
https://www.chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3943405/jewish/South-Africas-New-President-Receives-a-Rabbis-Blessing.htm

Which states:

"Commenting on the overwhelmingly positive and optimist transformation that has swept the country, South Africa’s Chief Rabbi Warren Goldstein commented that “the Lubavitcher Rebbe predicted this!”

When whats happening there is obviously not considered overwhelmingly positive and optimistic, for the white christians, who have now been told that their mere existence is now considered a crime.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Matthew 24

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold."

Not everyone can tell the time spiritually, but for those who can, I include the following:-

Last edited:

Daciple

Star
Jesus Christ took the Bible literally, so that has settled it for me.
Really? Jesus took the Bible literally like you do huh? Well lets take a look at how Jesus interprets Scripture and see if it is as literal as you yourself choose to interpret the Bible:

Luke 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

This of course is referencing Isaiah 61:

61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

So is all of that literal, is that ALL that Jesus did, just a literal interpretation? Did He literally open the prison to them that are literally bound? Did He literally go up and take peoples ashes and give them beauty? Did He literally go up to people and give them oil that is full of joy for their mourning? Did He literally give them a literal garment of praise for their spirit of heaviness? Are we literally trees?

Of course to take all of this literally is absurd, Jesus interpreted this as it was meant to interpreted, Spiritually. Jesus Spiritually binds up our brokenhearts, He has Spiritually proclaimed liberity to us who were once captive, He has Spiritually opened up the prisons who are bound. He has Spiritually given us beauty, and Spiritual oil of joy and Spiritual garments of Praise. It is silly to try and interpret this literally...

Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse

Is this to be literally fulfilled Thunder? According to Scripture it HAS already been fulfilled so does Jesus take this literally, as in Elijah literally will come back?

Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Matt 11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

Jesus interpreted this Spiritually, John came in the power and Spirit of Elijah and thus John fulfilled these Scriptures, however your Dispensationalism tells us that we should reject what Jesus says and actually look for a literal Elijah to come sometime in the future.

Ps 118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes

How did Jesus interpret this? Is He saying that a literal stone was rejected by literal builders but has now become the head corner stone? Of course not, again Jesus interprets this Spiritually, Spiritually the people who were supposed to be the builders, the Jews, rejected Him, the Spiritual Stone ( 1 Cor 10:4) has now become the head corner stone of the Spiritual Church. Who else interprets this Spiritually?

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner

Speaking of stones, shall we take this literal?

Is 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Is this a literal stone that was laid in literal Zion? According to Scripture it isnt:

1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

On and on I can go showing how Jesus and the Apostles definitely viewed Scripture as being interpreted Spiritually or being an Allegory. That IS the predominate way that they and the Early Church has interpreted Scriptures especially Prophetic Scriptures. Now I am not saying that they NEVER interpreted Scripture literally, they do, I do and everyone does, but when it comes to the method they interpret Scripture specifically Prophecies, it is overwhelmingly either a Spiritual or Allegory.

Now of course I dont expect you to respond in turn to defend your position or negate mine, I am learning quite quickly that your method of debate is to ignore the points brought up to you, give a base general dismissal and offer little to no rebuttal...

TokiEl

Superstar
"I am better than him, I am made of smokeless fire and he was made out of clay!"
You serve a god.

The god of this world. The prince of the air(ways).

You serve him with murder and plunder.

You are part of Islam and so you are an accomplice of evil.

That's not good. You better repent.

Loose your religion or loose your soul.

You have been duly served.

Etagloc

Superstar
You serve a god.

The god of this world. The prince of the air(ways).

You serve him with murder and plunder.

You are part of Islam and so you are an accomplice of evil.

That's not good. You better repent.

Loose your religion or loose your soul.

You have been duly served.
I've been murdering and plundering? That's strange. I don't remember any murdering or plundering.

elsbet

Superstar
Really? Jesus took the Bible literally like you do huh? Well lets take a look at how Jesus interprets Scripture and see if it is as literal as you yourself choose to interpret the Bible:

Luke 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

So is all of that literal, is that ALL that Jesus did, just a literal interpretation? Did He literally open the prison to them that are literally bound? Did He literally go up and take peoples ashes and give them beauty? Did He literally go up to people and give them oil that is full of joy for their mourning? Did He literally give them a literal garment of praise for their spirit of heaviness? Are we literally trees?

Of course to take all of this literally is absurd, Jesus interpreted this as it was meant to interpreted, Spiritually. Jesus Spiritually binds up our brokenhearts, He has Spiritually proclaimed liberity to us who were once captive, He has Spiritually opened up the prisons who are bound. He has Spiritually given us beauty, and Spiritual oil of joy and Spiritual garments of Praise. It is silly to try and interpret this literally...

Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse

Is this to be literally fulfilled Thunder? According to Scripture it HAS already been fulfilled so does Jesus take this literally, as in Elijah literally will come back?

Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Jesus interpreted this Spiritually, John came in the power and Spirit of Elijah and thus John fulfilled these Scriptures, however your Dispensationalism tells us that we should reject what Jesus says and actually look for a literal Elijah to come sometime in the future.

Ps 118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

How did Jesus interpret this? Is He saying that a literal stone was rejected by literal builders but has now become the head corner stone? Of course not, again Jesus interprets this Spiritually, Spiritually the people who were supposed to be the builders, the Jews, rejected Him, the Spiritual Stone ( 1 Cor 10:4) has now become the head corner stone of the Spiritual Church. Who else interprets this Spiritually?

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner

Is 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Is this a literal stone that was laid in literal Zion? According to Scripture it isnt:

1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

On and on I can go showing how Jesus and the Apostles definitely viewed Scripture as being interpreted Spiritually or being an Allegory. That IS the predominate way that they and the Early Church has interpreted Scriptures especially Prophetic Scriptures. Now I am not saying that they NEVER interpreted Scripture literally, they do, I do and everyone does, but when it comes to the method they interpret Scripture specifically Prophecies, it is overwhelmingly either a Spiritual or Allegory.

Now of course I dont expect you to respond in turn to defend your position or negate mine, I am learning quite quickly that your method of debate is to ignore the points brought up to you, give a base general dismissal and offer little to no rebuttal...
What nonsense.

You have clearly taken the word "literally" beyond what was ever intended. If you think that anyone here believes that Jesus is a literal rock-- and it looks like you do-- then I suggest you check the spirit behind this rant.

And it is a ridiculous one, at that.

Daciple

Star
If you think that anyone here believes that Jesus is a literal rock-- and it looks like you do-- then I suggest you check the spirit behind this rant.
I am in no way suggesting that Jesus is a literal rock, I am saying if we take the verse in question:

or

If we take THAT literally then it means that God will lay in literal Zion a literal stone and that this literal stone would be rejected but this literal stone would become the cornerstone in some literal building.

That is exactly what it means to interpret Scripture literally, like literally believing the rest of the text I quoted or that surround Ps 118, or Is 28. For an example:

Ps 118:10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them.
11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them

Is this to be read literally as Thunder states he and Jesus do, or is it to be interpreted in a Spiritual or Allegorical way?

Was David literally surrounded by all the nations? Was Jesus?

Some will try and say well yeah in this End Time Scenario Jesus will literally be surrounded by the nations and apparently all of them, but if we decide to read that verse literally then you must do the same for the rest of the Scripture or else you are being intellectually dishonest.

Clearly this is to be read Spiritually, David felt as tho he was surrounded by all the nations, he wasnt tho, and Jesus Spiritually was surrounded by all the nations on the Cross or do you not agree with that?

Jesus IS the fulfillment of this passage, the whole Psalm, and therefore we either must read it with Spiritual googles or Literal googles. Jesus read it Spiritually, the Apostles read it Spiritually and that is the point I am making, even you know you cant make this Literal, to do so is absurd. To do so is to say that there is a literal rock that will be laid in literal Zion that will be rejected, however we know for a fact that Jesus is the Stone so therefore it can NOT be a literal reading. Jesus will NOT be literally surrounded by all the Nations in some literal war in Jerusalem. It has been fulfilled at Calvary just as the Apostles state when they quote that verse and tell the Jews Jesus fulfilled it.

This is my point and if you dont grasp it then so be it, clearly I am not speaking that Jesus is a literal rock, I am saying that you can not interpret that Scripture as literal or else you wouldnt be looking at Jesus but looking for a literal rock...

Same thing with Isaiah 28, go read it, do you think it is speaking of literal hail and literal water in verses 17 and 18? If so then you must believe that 16 should be taken literally. Do you think verses 24-29 are literally about these farming things to speak of literal farming reason? Well if you think 17 and 18 are literal (which again people will refer to this as a Prophecy about the 2nd coming of Christ literally taking place) then you must believe that 24-29 is literally about farming stuff. However it clearly is not, it is a parable about Gods power and His ability to make things come to pass, just as He will make what this is talking about, which is Jesus 1st coming, come to pass.

So maybe you misunderstood me, and I hope this presents my argument more clearly, I really dont know how to be more clear about the absurdity to read all these Scriptures literally, and that Jesus and the Apostles didnt, they read them Spiritually or as Allegories...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Roger Price was noted for talking a lot of sense... I distinctly remember him doing so in a talk entitled "Literal or Not"...

TokiEl

Superstar
Murder and Plunder you say!
Muslims took control of the Holy Land twice and both times they took it peacefully without shedding blood (Omar bin Khattab and Salahuddin)
look what Christian Crusaders did and now what the Jews are doing in the holy land.
Islam has been on a warpath since the beginning... conquering the Middle East North Africa Spain and Eastern Europe. The Crusades was an attempt to defend the Byzantine empire and take back the Holy land from Islam.

also the whole world now knows ISIS/Al-Quaida/Taliban are made by the West through their secular Arab/non-Arab allies. They help them everywhere with weapons/logistics and even rescue them from battlefield when surrounded by Muslim Fighters. and you do know that yet you call them islamic while they are western/zionist/saudi tools for destroying Islam and Muslim countries,
Secret societies who worship Lucifer is in control of the West. And guess what that is the god of Islam. You see he has no regard for human lives whether they serve him or not.

it is because you have hatred in your heart for those monotheists who are against Paul and his polytheistic trinity which forms your forefathers' culture and identity and your ego.
You are out of excuses serving the Devil. Repent and refrain from evil and obey the words of Jesus Christ.

Etagloc

Superstar
Islam has been on a warpath since the beginning... conquering the Middle East North Africa Spain and Eastern Europe. The Crusades was an attempt to defend the Byzantine empire and take back the Holy land from Islam.
And how many countries did Christians invade?

Karlysymon

Superstar
I used to think you could take some of the Bible literally, and some of it spiritually, but I never learned how to figure out which parts were which, and how I could tell the difference. Jesus Christ took the Bible literally, so that has settled it for me. When you take it literally, and study it like that, all the so-called contradictions fall away, and the clear word comes through.
So you read the King of Tyre (Ezekiel 28) and the King of Babylon(Isaiah 14) literally rather than allegorically?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ofcourse. Same with Edom, with the Second Coming as the context.
Allegories and parables are really interesting. The trick is to lay the picture language against the right thing. Get it wrong and you come to the wrong conclusions. It is not without "theological risks", if you doubt me, try the parable of the Mustard Seed, the Vine Dressers, List Coin etc etc. Depending on who you believe the "members of the cast" are, you can come to very different conclusions!

Thunderian

Superstar

You're being a simpleton. Of course there can be figurative and allegorical ways of putting things, but that doesn't mean you only deal in those ways of expressing things. I know you know this.

The problem is that instead of reading the Bible as you would read anything else, as a book -- albeit a supernatural one -- that uses all the literary devices we are used to, you take every part that doesn't fit into your predetermined idea of what it's talking about and make it "spiritual". The problem with that is that without clear direction on what is spiritual and what is literal, in passages where you must take some literally and some figuratively for it to make sense in your interpretation, you just kind of wing it. That is no way to read the Bible.

You also show yourself to be a sloppy reader of scripture.

Yes, Jesus did read from Isaiah 61, but he stopped halfway through verse 2, and you quote to the end of verse 3, then ask a lot of really silly questions about things he didn't read that show you're more interested in mocking than you are about expressing the truth.

Thunderian

Superstar
So you read the King of Tyre (Ezekiel 28) and the King of Babylon(Isaiah 14) literally rather than allegorically?
In both instances, God is addressing the spiritual power behind those kings. It's the same as when Jesus said, "Get thee behind me, Satan," while addressing Peter.

We can pretty easily discern who is actually being addressed by the language that is used in the body of the message. In verse 14, for instance, of Ezekiel 28, God says, "thou art the anointed cherub that covereth," in other words, Satan, and in Isaiah 14, God addresses Satan by name, "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!" This is pretty easy stuff to figure out.

Any other book can use literary devices. Any person other than God can use figurative language to describe actual things. Why do you and Daciple insist that God and the Bible can't?