Recovery From Shock/trauma Mind Control

josee

Recently my mind has been deadened i do not un-blame the united states for this. I was taken from my house and placed in pyche ward, where they over diagnosed me and dosed me with medications and vaccinations ,they never told me or explained why I was taking them. I know I no longer have the same rational thought processes I used to have. I was taken when I was 18 for no reason explained to me. After the first time I was in the psyche ward i came back home and my mom died a day later. I was placed in another one for a whole month. I am released from it now but they still have me on medications because they said I was deluded for studying more than one religion at a time, they literally brought it up and also accused me of not being able to eat food, which is complete bullshit. The court never explained anything to me or told me my diagnoses. I am not horrified for my life at this point because I want to die they have me on a 90 day tentative order so I have to conform to the code of conduct until i'm off of it.

Qedr

Rookie
Recently my mind has been deadened i do not un-blame the united states for this. I was taken from my house and placed in pyche ward, where they over diagnosed me and dosed me with medications and vaccinations ,they never told me or explained why I was taking them. I know I no longer have the same rational thought processes I used to have. I was taken when I was 18 for no reason explained to me. After the first time I was in the psyche ward i came back home and my mom died a day later. I was placed in another one for a whole month. I am released from it now but they still have me on medications because they said I was deluded for studying more than one religion at a time, they literally brought it up and also accused me of not being able to eat food, which is complete bullshit. The court never explained anything to me or told me my diagnoses. I am not horrified for my life at this point because I want to die they have me on a 90 day tentative order so I have to conform to the code of conduct until i'm off of it.
Hello,

It's extremely sad to read this... I'd like to ask why you were placed in psyche ward in the first place? Did you show symptoms of depression, bipolar disorder or sth? It's unbelievable you could be taken without any reason. Do you have any documentation of your medical treatment?

Regards

Moana

The court never explained anything to me or told me my diagnosis. I am not horrified for my life at this point because I want to die they have me on a 90 day tentative order so I have to conform to the Code of Conduct until I'm off of it.
The experience sounds like that trust game, where one person closes their eyes and falls backwards; to demonstrate and build trust for the person who was to catch them. Except, in your case there was no net or arms to catch you. I'm so sorry. Perhaps you should only play the trust-catch game with kind people.

Shadow

Rookie
I've definitely seen some shocking mind control recoveries like britney spears went completely wrong and others. Some may come out happier than the others too.